Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: New Camsite Here! Thanks For Having Us

  1. #1
    Curious Guest kinxxxcam's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2020
    Location
    KinxxxCam.net
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default New Camsite Here! Thanks For Having Us

    Hello, thanks for allowing us to join your community.

    I'm Darial one of the founders of KinxxxCam.net where the most beautiful women in the world come to cam! Just a little about us.

    Entertainers ===> Keep 100% of YOUR TIPS and SALES on KinxxxCam.net.

    ★ Private 1-on-1 chat sessions with per-minute billing.
    ★ Group chat sessions with per-minute billing.
    ★ Peek shows on 1-on-1 sessions (voyeur chat) with per-minute billing.
    ★ NO CAP ON TIPS
    ★ Sell photo sets and videos.
    ★ Sell digital subscriptions like their Snapchat, WhatsApp, Instagram, and private direct messages, etc.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    God/dess laurielegs's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Location
    USA, northeast
    Posts
    6,206
    Thanks
    22,456
    Thanked 14,192 Times in 4,248 Posts

    Default Re: New Camsite Here! Thanks For Having Us

    That doesn't even make any sense. How can you offer 100 percent of tips and sales?

    The site looks a lot like a livejasmin white label. Are you a studio for livejasmin?



  3. #3
    God/dess WendiStarr's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,414
    Thanks
    5,487
    Thanked 15,204 Times in 4,626 Posts
    My Mood
    Stressed

    Default Re: New Camsite Here! Thanks For Having Us

    This looks like just another studio attempting to lure naive newbies with false promises. Smh.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Curious Guest kinxxxcam's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2020
    Location
    KinxxxCam.net
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: New Camsite Here! Thanks For Having Us

    Quote Originally Posted by WendiStarr View Post
    This looks like just another studio attempting to lure naive newbies with false promises. Smh.
    No fake promises. Wow.

    We are able to pay 100% because we're not being greedy. The tokens you earn are the tokens you earn without all the levels, such as...

    livejasmin-model-payouts.jpg

    You can get complete, detailed info regarding our payment structure at

  6. #5
    God/dess laurielegs's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Location
    USA, northeast
    Posts
    6,206
    Thanks
    22,456
    Thanked 14,192 Times in 4,248 Posts

    Default Re: New Camsite Here! Thanks For Having Us

    Quote Originally Posted by kinxxxcam View Post
    No fake promises. Wow.

    We are able to pay 100% because we're not being greedy. The tokens you earn are the tokens you earn without all the levels, such as...

    livejasmin-model-payouts.jpg

    You can get complete, detailed info regarding our payment structure at
    So, you are in fact a LiveJasmin studio.

    Why would someone want to sign up with you and give you a cut of their paycheck instead of signing up directly and keeping 100% of their pay?



  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:


  8. #6
    Featured Member BambiCutie's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,120
    Thanks
    4,005
    Thanked 1,786 Times in 727 Posts
    My Mood
    Innocent

    Default Re: New Camsite Here! Thanks For Having Us

    Quote Originally Posted by kinxxxcam View Post
    No fake promises. Wow. We are able to pay 100% because we're not being greedy.
    That makes no sense to be paying 100% and all for the sole purpose of not being greedy. There is a hidden motive behind this and it honestly doesn't sound good, like a wolf in sheep's clothing. *Pass*

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BambiCutie For This Useful Post:


  10. #7
    God/dess WendiStarr's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,414
    Thanks
    5,487
    Thanked 15,204 Times in 4,626 Posts
    My Mood
    Stressed

    Default Re: New Camsite Here! Thanks For Having Us

    Quote Originally Posted by kinxxxcam View Post
    No fake promises. Wow.

    We are able to pay 100% because we're not being greedy. The tokens you earn are the tokens you earn without all the levels, such as...

    livejasmin-model-payouts.jpg

    You can get complete, detailed info regarding our payment structure at
    Please, tell us how you are able to pay 100% then? I'm just asking because in my 9 years of camming, I've never heard of a site that allows us to have 100% of our tokens. The ones who claimed that we could, turned out to be dishonest studios who took a large percentage of our earnings. The websites always take a percentage of our earnings, whether it's 35%, 50%, something else and 5 cents per token earned isn't any different than MFC, LiveJasmin, or any of the other cam sites. You are speaking to seasoned cam girls here.

  11. #8
    Curious Guest kinxxxcam's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2020
    Location
    KinxxxCam.net
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: New Camsite Here! Thanks For Having Us

    Quote Originally Posted by WendiStarr View Post
    Please, tell us how you are able to pay 100% then? I'm just asking because in my 9 years of camming, I've never heard of a site that allows us to have 100% of our tokens. The ones who claimed that we could, turned out to be dishonest studios who took a large percentage of our earnings. The websites always take a percentage of our earnings, whether it's 35%, 50%, something else and 5 cents per token earned isn't any different than MFC, LiveJasmin, or any of the other cam sites. You are speaking to seasoned cam girls here.
    Put simply, MOST cam sites charge a premium for tokens to end users and then charge a commission to models/streamers on top of that (that's why I posted the previous). "Double dipping" we can call it.

    Kinxxxcam charges the same rate for tokens to the end user as other cam sites. The token value to models is the same as other cam sites. The ONLY difference is there is NO commission charged to models/streamers. So there's no pressure to get quickly to "Aspiring" to "Legend" because 70%-40% of your earning are going to be taken. You work for YOU and grow at your pace without having to pay a tax to the company because you're just starting out.

    That said, there's no reason for us to come on a platform with 50,000 models/entertainers on it and lie about payouts. That would be exposed in a month and we'd be out of business.

    And after all we've invested in this platform, I can promise you, that's not the plan.

    But the only way you're going to know is if you try it.

    If KinxxxCam's token value is the same (to the models) as the other platforms, but you get to keep 40%-70% of your earnings, isn't that better for you?

  12. #9
    Veteran Member cutiecam's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    312
    Thanked 859 Times in 204 Posts

    Default Re: New Camsite Here! Thanks For Having Us

    Quote Originally Posted by kinxxxcam View Post
    Put simply, MOST cam sites charge a premium for tokens to end users and then charge a commission to models/streamers on top of that (that's why I posted the previous). "Double dipping" we can call it.

    Kinxxxcam charges the same rate for tokens to the end user as other cam sites. The token value to models is the same as other cam sites. The ONLY difference is there is NO commission charged to models/streamers. So there's no pressure to get quickly to "Aspiring" to "Legend" because 70%-40% of your earning are going to be taken. You work for YOU and grow at your pace without having to pay a tax to the company because you're just starting out.

    That said, there's no reason for us to come on a platform with 50,000 models/entertainers on it and lie about payouts. That would be exposed in a month and we'd be out of business.

    And after all we've invested in this platform, I can promise you, that's not the plan.

    But the only way you're going to know is if you try it.

    If KinxxxCam's token value is the same (to the models) as the other platforms, but you get to keep 40%-70% of your earnings, isn't that better for you?
    Specifically describe why we should use your whitelabel for livejasmin, when models can simply sign up directly to livejasmin.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cutiecam For This Useful Post:


  14. #10
    God/dess whirlerz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    22,747
    Thanks
    43,190
    Thanked 19,879 Times in 10,269 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: New Camsite Here! Thanks For Having Us

    Ugh, hated LJ.
    Characterize people by their actions, & you'll never be fooled by their words.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:


  16. #11
    Curious Guest kinxxxcam's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2020
    Location
    KinxxxCam.net
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: New Camsite Here! Thanks For Having Us

    Quote Originally Posted by cutiecam View Post
    Specifically describe why we should use your whitelabel for livejasmin, when models can simply sign up directly to livejasmin.
    We're NOT a whitelabel for LJ.

    It's simple. Either you want to cam and earn $0.10 per token and KEEP 100% of what you earn or you don't.

    The only way you're going to know is if you join, cam, earn tokens, and get paid. If we don't pay like we promise, you're more than free to do what the internet does; however, until then, you're just hating. Because, in all honesty, how we make our money isn't really your concern. The only thing that matters is whether we pay models 100% of their earnings (which we do). And until you try us and prove that we don't there's really nothing else to talk about on that point.

    Be blessed

  17. #12
    Veteran Member Spemily's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    408
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked 649 Times in 265 Posts

    Default Re: New Camsite Here! Thanks For Having Us

    Quote Originally Posted by kinxxxcam View Post
    We're NOT a whitelabel for LJ.
    I promise you that we're not as stupid as you think we are.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. How much is a good "thanks but no thanks" tip?
    By youngandoverworked in forum Customer Conversation
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-26-2013, 03:48 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-31-2012, 11:38 AM
  3. New camsite coming jan. 2013 - payouts 70%
    By naughtygirlz in forum Jobs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-16-2012, 06:30 PM
  4. "The Collective" report. READ here for Collective Camsite info.
    By Bambalina in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 09-18-2011, 12:08 PM
  5. Umm... thanks but no thanks?
    By Aurora_Sunset in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 10:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •