Thread: For all Models: Major C$S, OnlyFans, ManyVids and other Content Leak!!!

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,439 Times in 1,630 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Default For all Models: Major C$S, OnlyFans, ManyVids and other Content Leak!!!

We have identified a few sites, apparently run by the same crook, where one can access all our Clips4Sale, OnlyFans, Manyvids, Chaturbate and other platforms content. And I mean ALL of it.
    This fraudulent operation appear to be run from Russia, the domains are registered in Panama. All our content has been stripped from the above platforms and it is sold in bulk via https://ubiqfile.com/ file sharing cloud starting at 20$ a month. This sharing cloud looks super bogus as well and it is probably part of the scheme. AT https://ubiqfile.com/ they have a DMCA option which I'm going to give a try at, but without holding my breath, as there is no real indication of who is running that business.

I am currently in contact with a lot of DMCA enforcers, who get paid for it, but asking that they lend a hand to the models community and give us some hints on how to bring these crooks down.

Most importantly, I am going to contact C4S, OF and MV support and the others to report these sites and any of you who is affected by this massive copyright infringement should do the same immediately. It should be the interest of platforms such as OF and MV to help us out to shut down these sites and surely they have better tools and measures to do so than a single performer. But in any case, please, contact OF, MV and any relevant platform support and report this scam immediately and spread the voice about this in your socials and among your colleagues.

Anybody else reading this who can help with the issue, please do so: I'm sure that the whole performers' community will be grateful to you and will feel incentivized to start a business relationship.

I am not posting the links here as this is a public platform but you can contact me privately for the links to the scam sites. Please however do not access them unless you have a very good virus protection system as they may also contain all sorts of nasty viruses!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DeepThoughts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,537 Times in 3,201 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Default Re: For all Models: Major C$S, OnlyFans, ManyVids and other Content Leak!!!

I know C4S is in deep war with those who steal content and contacting them will be useful. They said they have been taking down hundreds of thousands of pirated content so far.
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post: