Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 107

Thread: sex vs. money

  1. #76
    Featured Member Raziel's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,712
    Thanks
    329
    Thanked 1,253 Times in 758 Posts

    Default Re: sex vs. money

    Quote Originally Posted by indiegirl View Post
    It's a business transaction for some people. The woman wants stability and the man wants a young/hot woman by his side. I don't have the time to be a sugar baby. Heard one woman say that her sugar daddy decided not to pay her this month. Lol I don't have time for free services. Not worth it.
    Still stupid. I'd much rather have a real Girlfriend or Wife.
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

  2. #77
    Banned
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: sex vs. money

    It never happened with me, I never get wet or orgasm from lappies, yes I am happy but it's all because I am making $$ by doing this..!

  3. #78
    Featured Member Raziel's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,712
    Thanks
    329
    Thanked 1,253 Times in 758 Posts

    Default Re: sex vs. money

    Quote Originally Posted by natsaa33 View Post
    It never happened with me, I never get wet or orgasm from lappies, yes I am happy but it's all because I am making $$ by doing this..!
    Yeah, no shit. A Dancer doesn't get off on giving a Lapdance. It's like rubbing on the arm of a couch, most of the time. Every great once in a while they meet a guy they like, but most of the time not. They might LIKE you, but that's it.
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Raziel For This Useful Post:


  5. #79
    God/dess
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,056
    Thanks
    1,134
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 622 Posts

    Default Re: sex vs. money

    Quote Originally Posted by mellowmutt View Post
    So what do I make of my dancer gf who won't limit herself to customer-hands-off lappies because she gets "excited" when they touch her, even though we're monogamous?
    The whole problem is wanting to be monogamous with this type of girl. She sounds like a sex-freak wild girl (nothing wrong with that) and you could have crazy fun with a girl like this, if you suspend belief in monogamy.

    I assume she is hot. If she is bi, you have some great opportunities for FFM threesomes. Ask her to invite other dancers home with her. If she is straight, then, take her to swing clubs and you can trade her for dozens of other hot girls that just want no-strings swinging sex. What's not to like about that?

    So, your gf sounds like a great partner for threesomes and swinging, but, if you are set on monogamy, she'll probably betray you and break your heart.
    Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
    - Oscar Wilde

  6. #80
    Featured Member Raziel's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,712
    Thanks
    329
    Thanked 1,253 Times in 758 Posts

    Default Re: sex vs. money

    Jack, I'm not believing him. I don't know if you can read me or not, but I fully agree with you. This dude is talking out of his ass.
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

  7. #81
    Featured Member Raziel's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,712
    Thanks
    329
    Thanked 1,253 Times in 758 Posts

    Default Re: sex vs. money

    This guy, he's so Squirrely, No wonder he's a Sugar Daddy. He has nothing else but MONEY. He's WAY off. He'll probably die alone. His Sugar Baby won't stay with him.

    I mean, look you try to talk to him and he gives you nonsense!
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

  8. #82
    Senior Member mellowmutt's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Location
    way the fuck out in the middle of nowhere, CO
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: sex vs. money

    Quote Originally Posted by Raziel View Post
    Look, she can do what she wants, but (and there's always a but) I think you're getting taken for a ride. How do you know she's telling you the Truth?
    About being monogamous? Well, she's tight and I'm thick. I keep telling her to insert her vibrator instead of just using it on her clit. The result, is tearing and blood when we have sex, which wasn't the case when we started our relationship. You think she's faking that somehow? I think it proves she's been true to me about only allowing my cock inside her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raziel View Post
    Strippers don't ORGASM from a lapdance. I've never ORGASMED from a lapdance. Get the fuck outta here, that's the stupidest thing I've ever read.
    Despite how rudely you put it, thanks. I think it was a legit question, because I did not know the answer. So I appreciate being disabused of that notion, but without asking, how's a guy to know?

  9. #83
    Senior Member mellowmutt's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Location
    way the fuck out in the middle of nowhere, CO
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: sex vs. money

    Quote Originally Posted by rickdugan View Post
    Then why are we even having this ridiculous conversation? What in the world possessed you to lead into a thread asking if a girl could get off from a lapdance, especially if you were just going to argue when some folks said no? Are you on medication?
    You think it's the Viagra messing with my brain? Didn't know that was a side-effect, lol. I haven't argued against anything here other than ridiculous and outdated assumptions about my lifestyle. My legit question, do strippers get off giving lapdances, was satisfactorily answered and not argued against by me. I did bring up the case of my ex-pornstar SB who was into sex work for the orgasms. I'm glad to know she's the exception to the rule! So stop denigrating me for asking a question outright that most folks who aren't strippers either wonder about, or draw their own (inaccurate) conclusions.

    Quote Originally Posted by rickdugan View Post
    As far as the rest, you're talking out of both sides of your mouth (as the old expression goes). On one hand you keep saying that her boundaries and choices are completely her own, but OTOH you keep implying that you expect monogamy and seem to keep trying to figure out if you are getting it. So which is it?
    I never asked or tried to force monogamy on her, we had a mutual discussion and arrived at that decision. If you'd been paying attention to my posts instead of looking for reasons to attack me, you might have noticed that the issue is my gal and I have different definitions of monogamy, that's what I'm trying to work out, and this thread has been very helpful in that regard -- if only we could delete all the off-topic crap about how being a sugar daddy means owning a gal outright vs. she keeps performing in the club. More crazy misconceptions about sugaring right here in this thread, than exist for stripping anywhere, didn't expect that.

    Quote Originally Posted by rickdugan View Post
    Of course this whole damned conversation is mind numbingly stupid to begin with. You cannot expect monogamy from a girl who hooked up with you solely because you were paying her, especially when she needs more than you can afford.
    Ugh. You don't know that I can't afford $100K a year, you're just assuming I can't because you're assuming that's what any stripper looking for a SD expects, and you couldn't be more wrong, but thanks for reinforcing all the bullshit stigma attached to the lifestyle so you can feel comfortable being right about something you know nothing about. You're also being a dick, I think, for assuming that no stripper can be trusted to engage (of her own free will, no less) in any form of monogamous relationship, which was my original question you think is stupid because you have some deep-seated issues about gender roles, strippers, sugaring, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by rickdugan View Post
    All you accomplish by putting that pressure on her is to force her to lie to you.
    What pressure are you referring to? Hell, she's the one who suggested being monogamous in the first place, why can't anyone here get it through their head that women are all different, regardless of occupation? You have this stereotype in your head that any stripper engaging in a monogamous relationship must have been pressured into it and is lying. Well, you're wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by rickdugan View Post
    IMHO you'd be better off not having those ridiculous conversations with her in the first place if you cannot afford to cover what she would otherwise lose. It would be different if you were an SO rather than a temporary pit stop in her life, but the reality is what it is.
    More misogynistic bullshit which denies that women, particularly strippers, have any agency over their bodies or lifestyle decisions. Hope you at least tip well at the clubs.

  10. #84
    Senior Member mellowmutt's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Location
    way the fuck out in the middle of nowhere, CO
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: sex vs. money

    Quote Originally Posted by jack0177057 View Post
    I assume she is hot.
    Damn straight she is. Model, and photographer, for a top outfit. You've probably seen her in ads, without it occurring to you she's also a dancer and SB, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by rickdugan View Post
    If she is bi, you have some great opportunities for FFM threesomes.
    Would be cool. But I know when I'm with a bi gal, they're checking out the gals I'm checking out, she only checks out guys, so totally hetero.

    Quote Originally Posted by rickdugan View Post
    Ask her to invite other dancers home with her. If she is straight, then, take her to swing clubs and you can trade her for dozens of other hot girls that just want no-strings swinging sex. What's not to like about that?
    Like every other dancer I've dated, and the pornstars, being surrounded by her hottie friends all the time is definitely a perk. However, if I even suggested a swinger-club date to her, she'd slap me then ghost. You have some serious issues, dude. For many of us, the question is "what is to like about that" and the answer is "nothing".

    Quote Originally Posted by rickdugan View Post
    if you are set on monogamy, she'll probably betray you and break your heart.
    She's set on monogamy as much as I am. My original question is whether full-contact lappies constitute a form of betrayal, and again, I thank the gals here who've answered that I'm getting all worried about nothing. Also, while I love her, I'm not in love with her. If she leaves me tomorrow, I'd be a bit bummed, but not broken-hearted. Making me exactly the drama-free guy (except this one issue I asked about) that EVERY GAL DREAMS OF. Hell, we take turns cooking for each other and it's understood that whoever doesn't cook, cleans. She will make someone an awesome wife one day, and I'll have to accept that, let her go, and appreciate everything we had for going on a year now with no end in sight. I think some of you rude guys here are jealous losers who hang out at strip clubs.

  11. #85
    Senior Member mellowmutt's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Location
    way the fuck out in the middle of nowhere, CO
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: sex vs. money

    Quote Originally Posted by Raziel View Post
    This guy, he's so Squirrely, No wonder he's a Sugar Daddy. He has nothing else but MONEY. He's WAY off. He'll probably die alone. His Sugar Baby won't stay with him.
    Another stupid assumption revealing you to be a deeply unhappy person. I don't need to sugar to have a gf. I've just decided it's unfair of me to try having a regular gf, for very good reasons I explained, so I sugar daddy. What's my other option? Only getting off on lap dances and masturbation? I feel sorry for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raziel View Post
    I mean, look you try to talk to him and he gives you nonsense!
    You're obviously not a well-adjusted person, if you feel the need to denigrate and shame me, THEN ridicule me for standing up for my right to live my life as I choose, because you can't wrap your head around the fact that my stripper SB and I have a healthy sex life you can only dream of -- or you wouldn't be a loser who hangs out in strip clubs and trolls stripperweb.

  12. #86
    Featured Member Raziel's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,712
    Thanks
    329
    Thanked 1,253 Times in 758 Posts

    Default Re: sex vs. money

    Look, I'm not shaming you, but the things you post don't make any sense. I got slapped down in the other thread, so I guess I was out of line. If I shamed you, I apologize. But C'mon, make sense!
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

  13. #87
    Featured Member Raziel's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,712
    Thanks
    329
    Thanked 1,253 Times in 758 Posts

    Default Re: sex vs. money

    Oh, and buy the way, I am a well adjusted person. Just somewhat impulsive. I'm restraining myself, here. Just try to make sense. I am pretty emotional though, most writers are. It's what gives us our juice to be able to pump out product. Female Writers are the same. They get in knock down drag outs with their Husbands or Wives, you just never hear about them. I'd imagine Gay Writers are probably the same. Ruled by emotion.

    You have to have Emotion to create a good story. To DO it, you have to FEEL it.
    Last edited by Raziel; 11-15-2020 at 08:02 PM.
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

  14. #88
    Senior Member mellowmutt's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Location
    way the fuck out in the middle of nowhere, CO
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: sex vs. money

    OK, truce. Maybe as a writer, though, look for the sense in what I'm saying? The criticism seems to come from misunderstanding my lifestyle. This thread may as well be closed, I got the answer I was seeking in my OP.

  15. #89
    God/dess rickdugan's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,262
    Thanks
    3,916
    Thanked 6,937 Times in 2,391 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: sex vs. money

    Quote Originally Posted by mellowmutt View Post
    You think it's the Viagra messing with my brain? Didn't know that was a side-effect, lol. I haven't argued against anything here other than ridiculous and outdated assumptions about my lifestyle. My legit question, do strippers get off giving lapdances, was satisfactorily answered and not argued against by me. I did bring up the case of my ex-pornstar SB who was into sex work for the orgasms. I'm glad to know she's the exception to the rule! So stop denigrating me for asking a question outright that most folks who aren't strippers either wonder about, or draw their own (inaccurate) conclusions.

    I never asked or tried to force monogamy on her, we had a mutual discussion and arrived at that decision. If you'd been paying attention to my posts instead of looking for reasons to attack me, you might have noticed that the issue is my gal and I have different definitions of monogamy, that's what I'm trying to work out, and this thread has been very helpful in that regard -- if only we could delete all the off-topic crap about how being a sugar daddy means owning a gal outright vs. she keeps performing in the club. More crazy misconceptions about sugaring right here in this thread, than exist for stripping anywhere, didn't expect that.

    Ugh. You don't know that I can't afford $100K a year, you're just assuming I can't because you're assuming that's what any stripper looking for a SD expects, and you couldn't be more wrong, but thanks for reinforcing all the bullshit stigma attached to the lifestyle so you can feel comfortable being right about something you know nothing about. You're also being a dick, I think, for assuming that no stripper can be trusted to engage (of her own free will, no less) in any form of monogamous relationship, which was my original question you think is stupid because you have some deep-seated issues about gender roles, strippers, sugaring, etc.

    What pressure are you referring to? Hell, she's the one who suggested being monogamous in the first place, why can't anyone here get it through their head that women are all different, regardless of occupation? You have this stereotype in your head that any stripper engaging in a monogamous relationship must have been pressured into it and is lying. Well, you're wrong.

    More misogynistic bullshit which denies that women, particularly strippers, have any agency over their bodies or lifestyle decisions. Hope you at least tip well at the clubs.
    Dude, you do realize that you're paying her for her affection, right? You're talking about her like she's your SO, not your part-time SB. You're not the only guy paying her for her time and, at some point, you have to expect that another guy will offer her too much money to easily turn down. Can a guy find some sort of monogamy with a stripper SO? I'm sure he can. But a guy who pays for it and expects it to be exclusive sounds like a goofball.

    I don't care what you and she supposedly talked about. She doesn't owe a part-time SD monogamy and I'm guessing that she only ostensibly agreed to it because she was feeling some pressure from you.

    Also, my comments regarding what you could afford came from your own admission that you can't completely replace her income. And bullshit on the who LD thing. You debated it precisely because you had a preconceived notion and were looking for confirmation. No doubt you intended to hold that over her head as well.

    IMHO you really need to readjust your thinking about what your position is in her life, lol.

  16. #90
    God/dess Selina M's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Omicron Persei 8
    Posts
    4,311
    Thanks
    12,155
    Thanked 13,007 Times in 3,530 Posts

    Default Re: sex vs. money

    Quote Originally Posted by mellowmutt View Post
    About being monogamous? Well, she's tight and I'm thick. I keep telling her to insert her vibrator instead of just using it on her clit. The result, is tearing and blood when we have sex, which wasn't the case when we started our relationship. You think she's faking that somehow? I think it proves she's been true to me about only allowing my cock inside her.
    Uh, I am only coming into this trainwreck of a thread to say that that is absolutely not normal or good, especially being a new development. It's a literal medical condition called vaginismus. If it develops later after having a normal sex life, it's got a cause of some sort behind it, and it's often psychological.

    I'd suspect that on some level she does not want to have sex with you anymore and her lady parts are tightening up in response. If you are continuing to make her have sex with you despite tearing and blood, that's fucked up and you are only prolonging the condition.

    Also, I agree that you are delusional if you think she's not sleeping with anyone else. This is a business transaction to her.
    "People jack off with the left hand and point with the right."

    "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selina M For This Useful Post:


  18. #91
    Featured Member Raziel's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,712
    Thanks
    329
    Thanked 1,253 Times in 758 Posts

    Default Re: sex vs. money

    Well, I pissed this guy off, and I didn't really mean to do that. Somebody else can fight with him. I'm done. Not worried about it, I'm FAR too impulsive for this.

    But Selina M, I agree with you.
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Raziel For This Useful Post:


  20. #92
    Featured Member Raziel's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,712
    Thanks
    329
    Thanked 1,253 Times in 758 Posts

    Default Re: sex vs. money

    I've gone to Escorts before, and I'm not ashamed of it. I need women. It's the reason I come to Stripperweb. Not to find a date or anything, or fuck anybody, I just come because this is a female dominated website where they don't ban me immediately. I've been without a Girlfriend for quite a while. I could probably be a Sugar Daddy, but I'm not interested. I'd rather have a real Girlfriend and possibly a Wife. This is just me. Nothing against anyone else. I just think that a Sugar Baby is not a real relationship, she's may have multiple Sugar Daddies, and a Boyfriend on the side. When you wanna fuck her she just grits her teeth and does it, because she doesn't want to lose her income. That's it.

    A real Girlfriend or Wife WANTS to be with you. Seems much better. When you kiss her she kisses you back, when you hold her, she holds you back. When you make love to her, she does it back. When you talk to her she not only talks back she shares her true mind. Maybe I'm just an idealist. But I'd rather have a real one. As I said before, I am ruled by emotion.

    mellowmutt and I declared a truce, and it's one I intend to honor. But I still think he's wrong, and that he's cheating himself.

    And that's not violating any truce.

    Edit to add, one last thing: Nonfiction writers are different, they write about things they have either seen or researched. I'm not one of those. I write about things that no-one's ever seen, I try to take you to other places. If you like it, fine. If you don't, I hope there's something you do like. It's all the same to me, I worry about the readers I DO have, not the ones I don't. Not everyone is into Science Fiction. I wish everyone was into Science Fiction, but if you hold a Wish in one hand and a pile of shit in the other, what do you got? A pile of shit.
    Last edited by Raziel; 11-18-2020 at 09:48 PM.
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

  21. #93
    God/dess
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,056
    Thanks
    1,134
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 622 Posts

    Default Re: sex vs. money

    I have not read all the posts, but, glancing at a few of them, it seems like this thread has taken many twists and turns.

    Sex can be many things and you have to find the right partner for whatever it is you are seeking. If you are looking for a sex partner that loves and appreciate YOU, money can't buy that. It has to be earned. You cannot throw money at a girl (or guy) and expect that to blossom into love. A woman that really loves you, will love you if you are rich or poor. Tell your wife or GF that you have made some bad investments, have lost all your money and you have to sell everything you have and start over. Then, wait to see if she is still by your side tomorrow.

    But, 'love' is hard work and overrated. If you are only looking for a hot young babe to rock your world, that can be bought! It is a service just like any other service. Who cares that your escort is only sleeping with you for money.... Your doctor is only concerned about your health because you pay him/her, your masseuse is only massaging your back because you paid him/her, the chef is only cooking your food because you are paying for it, the police officer or fireman that saved your life only did it because he/she gets paid for it, the attorney that stands by your side during a personal/legal crisis and fights for your cause only does it for money, the therapist that listens to you is only doing it because you pay him/her..... There is no shame in paying someone for sex or any other service as long as you do not delude yourself into thinking they do it out of love.
    Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
    - Oscar Wilde

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to jack0177057 For This Useful Post:


  23. #94
    Senior Member mellowmutt's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Location
    way the fuck out in the middle of nowhere, CO
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: sex vs. money

    Quote Originally Posted by Selina M View Post
    I'd suspect that on some level she does not want to have sex with you anymore and her lady parts are tightening up in response. If you are continuing to make her have sex with you despite tearing and blood, that's fucked up and you are only prolonging the condition.
    Make her have sex with me? No. As I'm unaware of that in the moment, if she'd wanted it to stop she only needed to give our safe word ("cramp", fwiw, lol), not keep going and tell me after? She's already got her allowance, and she did once get her period early on a getaway so she knows she can tell me "no" without ending things between us. No she wasn't lying, we took a bloodbath together lol... kinky af and a new experience for both of us.

    While I may tell her I'm horny, she's in charge of her body and does all the initiating between us -- I only join her in the shower when invited, and that only leads to shower sex when she bends over and tells me to take her. We're an "allowance" couple, not a "PPM" couple. PPM = escorting = no kissing = only about the sex.

    Quote Originally Posted by Selina M View Post
    Also, I agree that you are delusional if you think she's not sleeping with anyone else. This is a business transaction to her.
    Yes, it's a business transaction, no doubt -- if the $ stops so does the sex. But why do you think a gal who's selling her body, can't possibly be interested in selling her monogamy? Now that we've worked through our issues (thanks in no small part to some of the replies I've gotten here) and we've read through this thread together, she found your comment offensive for assuming that because she's a stripper and a SB she must be some sort of nymphomaniacal slut.

    Which was basically my concern in my OP, no? Don't worry, she'll forgive you too, she's a real sweetie. Believe it or not, monogamous allowance sugar relationships do happen, even with dancers. Granted it isn't the norm.

    She'll leave me as soon as she meets a guy near her age she wants to marry and have babies with. So call me delusional if you will, I respect your opinion, but I believe she'd tell me it's over between us instead of continuing to fuck me for $ and cheat on both guys. Do you think she's delusional for believing I'm not cheating on her, seeing as how it's a business transaction for me, too? You're entitled to that opinion as well, even though you'd be wrong. We're both satisfied with our sex life, and comfortable with the boundaries it's taken us a year to fully establish.

  24. #95
    Senior Member mellowmutt's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Location
    way the fuck out in the middle of nowhere, CO
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: sex vs. money

    Quote Originally Posted by jack0177057 View Post
    If you are looking for a sex partner that loves and appreciate YOU, money can't buy that.
    True enough, but money also doesn't preclude that from happening organically. We make each other happy at this time in our lives, so we're going with that. We talk about each others' futures all the time, but we never talk about any future "together" if that makes sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by jack0177057 View Post
    You cannot throw money at a girl (or guy) and expect that to blossom into love.
    No doubt. But I don't expect that, even in a traditional relationship, which is why I sugar.

    Honestly, if I were to profess my (hypothetical) undying love and devotion to this gal and ask her to marry me, she'd be gone in a flash and find another SD in about a minute.

    Anyway, this thread's been a godsend to our relationship -- it is what it is, and we both find it healthy, so who cares what anyone else thinks? Not us. Again, thanks for setting me straight that dancers aren't in it for sexual release, to the point I feel foolish for ever thinking that of her.

  25. #96
    Senior Member mellowmutt's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Location
    way the fuck out in the middle of nowhere, CO
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: sex vs. money

    Quote Originally Posted by rickdugan View Post
    I don't care what you and she supposedly talked about. She doesn't owe a part-time SD monogamy and I'm guessing that she only ostensibly agreed to it because she was feeling some pressure from you.
    Whatevs. No way around your preconceived notions.

    Quote Originally Posted by rickdugan View Post
    Also, my comments regarding what you could afford came from your own admission that you can't completely replace her income. And bullshit on the who LD thing. You debated it precisely because you had a preconceived notion and were looking for confirmation. No doubt you intended to hold that over her head as well.
    Won't, not can't (apologies if that wasn't clear), I'm not a Donald looking for a Melania to own and control. And I asked the question I asked out of genuine curiosity, am happy that it wasn't confirmed, and am not some sort of control freak just because I SD. Excuuuuse me for reaching out for some feedback on a most unusual relationship circumstance to the point everyone calls it BS, lol. Monogamy is almost new to me sugaring, and completely new to me concerning dancers, "real life" or sugar bowl.

    I'm having a happy, healthy sex life with a dancer I'm sugaring, who feels the same. I understand this makes the unhappy people uncomfortable naysayers, nothing I can do about that.

  26. #97
    Featured Member naomi_doll's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,114
    Thanks
    2,838
    Thanked 1,755 Times in 695 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: sex vs. money

    Well, if you were able to talk to her about it and come to a conclusion that makes you both happy, that’s all that really matters.
    “Don’t bunt. Aim out of the ball park. Aim for the company of immortals.”
    – David Ogilvy

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to naomi_doll For This Useful Post:


  28. #98
    Featured Member Raziel's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,712
    Thanks
    329
    Thanked 1,253 Times in 758 Posts

    Default Re: sex vs. money

    Quote Originally Posted by mellowmutt View Post
    But why do you think a gal who's selling her body, can't possibly be interested in selling her monogamy?
    Look, man, no offense, here, but (and there's always a but), SHE'S SELLING HERSELF. You're never gonna get Monogamy from her! How many Sugar Daddies do you think she's got? I mean you stated that your not paying all her bills! How the fuck do you think she's getting her bills paid? She's gonna go look elsewhere. It's nature. She needs her bills paid! You want Monogamy, pay up (and you still probably won't get it. You want Monogamy, get a wife. You want pussy deal with the Sugar Baby. But she'll be dealing with other dudes, trust me on that one)

    All this said with respect.
    Last edited by Raziel; 11-21-2020 at 09:30 PM.
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

  29. #99
    Veteran Member Likethis's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    339
    Thanks
    1,336
    Thanked 1,081 Times in 285 Posts

    Default Re: sex vs. money

    Quote Originally Posted by mellowmutt View Post
    Yes, it's a business transaction, no doubt -- if the $ stops so does the sex. But why do you think a gal who's selling her body, can't possibly be interested in selling her monogamy? Now that we've worked through our issues (thanks in no small part to some of the replies I've gotten here) and we've read through this thread together, she found your comment offensive for assuming that because she's a stripper and a SB she must be some sort of nymphomaniacal slut.

    Which was basically my concern in my OP, no? Don't worry, she'll forgive you too, she's a real sweetie. Believe it or not, monogamous allowance sugar relationships do happen, even with dancers. Granted it isn't the norm.
    Nowhere was she calling your gf a nymphomaniacal slut. And I believe you misunderstood the expressed concern that tearing and blood is not a good or healthy reaction, no one is implying that your gf lied about it happening it was simply pointed out that it's not a healthy body reaction at all to have tearing and blood during sex. If it continues you should take it seriously and she should probably go to a gynaecologist and have it looked at.

    But now you're saying that your concern in your OP was basically whether your gf is a nymphomanical slut? Jesus. You do seem to have a similar way of thinking, the two of you, I hope it works out well whether together or apart.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Likethis For This Useful Post:


  31. #100
    Senior Member mellowmutt's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Location
    way the fuck out in the middle of nowhere, CO
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: sex vs. money

    Quote Originally Posted by Raziel View Post
    Look, man, no offense, here, but (and there's always a but), SHE'S SELLING HERSELF. You're never gonna get Monogamy from her! How many Sugar Daddies do you think she's got?
    Just me or she wouldn't have deleted her profile, or I would've found her new profile. If you have no experience sugaring, then you don't know that sometimes monogamy is important to the SB; all arrangements are different, as are all SBs, so try to avoid generalizing. Busy gal doesn't want to juggle multiple guys, and you have no idea how rough the sugar bowl can be, so lay off the insulting stigmas please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raziel View Post
    I mean you stated that your not paying all her bills! How the fuck do you think she's getting her bills paid?
    Her two other jobs and her new drop-ship business. If I paid all her bills, which she doesn't want btw, I might kill her ambition on those things. Rent and tuition, I pay. Plus a bit more now that she's lost her income from the club.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raziel View Post
    But she'll be dealing with other dudes, trust me on that one)
    I don't, because you don't know what you're talking about, especially when you start judging strangers based on stereotypes of a lifestyle you have no experience leading. I've had multiple SBs over the past several years, some are scammers, others are quite genuine. If I can't know until I've met one, how can you possibly know? lol

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Money money money!
    By Bella21 in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 11:58 AM
  2. Which is better: bad sex or no sex?
    By dlabtot in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 07:20 AM
  3. sex, sex, sex and more sex!!!!!!!
    By sadbuttrue in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-25-2005, 10:25 AM
  4. sex, Sex, SEX!!!
    By fancygirl in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-24-2005, 05:41 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •