Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Too old?

Thanks

Default Re: Too old?

Quote Originally Posted by kamiliam View Post
    First of all you aren’t too old, especially for the crowd you will be satisfying.

But hear me out, do you want to be appreciated for your body? Is that the driving force? Or is it dancing?

Because honestly if you want to profit off your body or just get positive feedback I think there are more logical ways at least to start.

Get good at taking pictures of your body, start documenting your body progression on social media, build an audience, get an onlyfans once you are happy with your physique. Build a brand, then when clubs are open and you have reached your peak clubs will be more likely to hire you or even reach out to you
    I planned to use OnlyFans as a photographer, but I didn't even consider using it as a model. Good idea.

There are a few reasons I want to be a stripper, and I think the main one is the lifestyle. I like club life, the social interaction, and I'm pretty sure I'd enjoy that kind of attention.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,255 Times in 759 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lurkingtitties View Post
    Stay TF out of my inbox btw.
    Fair enough. You didn't have to put me on blast BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Genoveve View Post
    I have apparently not wasted my time by making my post since you came back, read it and responded
    Well, I did what I did. Nothing changes it.

I peaced out because I was getting on everybody's nerves. You can't blame me for that. You aren't the first person.

There's nothing wrong with peacing out

Remember this:
    I was just shocked back to my senses and decided to go. Stop drawing me back.

If you knew me, you would like me. Everyone else does.
    Last edited by Raziel; 11-20-2020 at 07:23 PM. Reason: If you knew me
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

Thanks
    Thanked 17,161 Times in 5,528 Posts

OP - why not strip on cam instead? Start camming with your current physique and take your customers along with you on your health journey to trim up. Female dancers are notorious for procrastinating their debuts by saying they'll start dancing once they lose X number of pounds. I say, get started tonight! Whip out that webcam, sign up on a site, and start doing strip teases online. You could do other stuff, too, like exercise naked while your online fans watch.

Follow your dreams, boi!! ♡

It's possible someone else has already suggested this, but i couldn't read the whole thread without starting to feel irritated.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 Times in 699 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by charlie61 View Post
    OP - why not strip on cam instead? Start camming with your current physique and take your customers along with you on your health journey to trim up. Female dancers are notorious for procrastinating their debuts by saying they'll start dancing once they lose X number of pounds. I say, get started tonight! Whip out that webcam, sign up on a site, and start doing strip teases online. You could do other stuff, too, like exercise naked while your online fans watch.

It's possible someone else has already suggested this, but i couldn't read the whole thread without starting to feel irritated.
    Fair warning, from what I’ve heard from male cammodels and my guy friends who watch male cammodels, if you cam your customers will pretty much all be fellow guys.
    “Don’t bunt. Aim out of the ball park. Aim for the company of immortals.”
    – David Ogilvy

Thanks

^for sure!! I was assuming the OP was looking for cash and confidence, not female attention, but maybe i missed additional clarifying posts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Now that you mention it, I’m not sure? lol You might be right, I don’t see anything saying either way. It’s a great idea though.
    – David Ogilvy

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naomi_doll For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by naomi_doll View Post
    Now that you mention it, I’m not sure? lol You might be right, I don’t see anything saying either way. It’s a great idea though.
    Yes, girl!! And we are all very familiar with that procrastination mindset of "I'll audition at the high-end club of my dreams and start dancing once I've lost 20 lbs." Like, no... if you're really serious about it, go audition at the dive down the street tonight!! You'll start making money now... even if it's not as much as you'd like, you'll end up making far more money by starting now than by waiting three years to get started... even if you make less than you'd hoped in the beginning.

So my idea for the OP is similar. Jump on cam asap and get in shape along the way.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,350 Times in 2,440 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Quote Originally Posted by Raziel View Post

Remember this:
    Yeah I remember saying it.....are you trying to use that as an example of me contradicting myself when there's no contradiction at all?

I peaced out because I was getting on everybody's nerves. You can't blame me for that. You aren't the first person.
    I can't blame you for getting on everyone's nerves? I can totally blame you for that. I thought you meant I can't blame you for leaving when everyone is disagreeing with you but idk what 'me not being the first person' would mean.

If you knew me, you would like me. Everyone else does.
    Ummmmm ok

Thanks

Yeah I remember saying it.....are you trying to use that as an example of me contradicting myself when there's no contradiction at all?

I can't blame you for getting on everyone's nerves? I can totally blame you for that. I thought you meant I can't blame you for leaving when everyone is disagreeing with you but idk what 'me not being the first person' would mean.

Ummmmm ok
    Girl, your killing me, here. I'm trying to apologize here. You're not a very easy person to say I'm sorry, to.

Jesus Christ!

No examples, no nothing.

And I mean "you not being the first", means other people have disagreed with me before.
    Last edited by Raziel; 11-20-2020 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

Thanks

Drama llama. Maybe let's get focused back on the OP instead of continuing to waste effort on defending egos.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

elseif, I thought I was helping you, I guess I wasn't. Follow your dream. But definitely stick with the fitness stuff, for that will help you in every aspect of your life, whatever you choose to do with it. It's all fine by me.

I made a mistake, I wish I hadn't but I did. I wish. Should you be able to read this, please forgive me.

Thanks

Drama llama. Maybe let's get focused back on the OP instead of continuing to waste effort on defending egos.
    Of course I'm a Drama Lama, I'm a Writer! What did you think I'd be? It's what pumps out product.

Thanks

OP - do you think camming could be a fun, experimental option for you? Or would that potentially be too public / risky for your preferences?

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,938 Times in 1,632 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

And i don't hate the world. I am simply sharing my opinion. Take it or leave it.
    The purpose here isn’t to break your balls, but surely it hasn’t escaped you that you perhaps got a little overzealous posting the same thing several times over between two threads. And you do seem a little apt to get worked up. Are you familiar with Bobby McFerrin, by chance? If not, there was once a little song he wrote. You might want to learn it note for note. It’s called Don’t Worry, Be Happy. And while it’s not always a feasible thing to do, it’s perhaps not a bad guideline or goal point to aim for. Even if you ain’t got no place to lay your head, the hallucination continues even though you’re dead, don’t worry. Be happy. It’s good stuff.
    Life asked Death, “Death, why do people love me but hate you?”

Death responded, “Because you are a beautiful lie… and I am a painful truth”

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AChildOfBoredom View Post
    The purpose here isn’t to break your balls, but surely it hasn’t escaped you that you perhaps got a little overzealous posting the same thing several times over between two threads. And you do seem a little apt to get worked up. Are you familiar with Bobby McFerrin, by chance? If not, there was once a little song he wrote. You might want to learn it note for note. It’s called Don’t Worry, Be Happy. And while it’s not always a feasible thing to do, it’s perhaps not a bad guideline or goal point to aim for. Even if you ain’t got no place to lay your head, the hallucination continues even though you’re dead, don’t worry. Be happy. It’s good stuff.
    Yeah, I do get worked up over stupid shit. I don't know, I can't help it. It's just part of me, I guess. You are the one that snapped me back to my senses, the idea of no longer being friends with you (such as we are) made me look at what I'd done, and realize my mistake.

And, yeah, it did go over my head. Posting in two threads, and fighting with this guy who was only asking a question, I didn't mean to do it. It wasn't real to me then, it is now. I'm like that. I beg your forgiveness. The thing that I do took me over. It does that. It's happened before. And it's not like an outside force took me, it is incumbent to me, and me alone.

BTW, As an edit: It literally did escape me. There's no surely about it. I'm sorry. I didn't know I was harming you or anyone else until I snapped out of it.
    Last edited by Raziel; 11-21-2020 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Capitalize an I

Thanks

I did consider camming, but it doesn't pay enough when you're male -- unless you're performing with a female.. Stripping might not pay either, but unlike solo camming, it would be fun... I like the face-to-face interaction.

OP - do you think camming could be a fun, experimental option for you? Or would that potentially be too public / risky for your preferences?
    I wouldn't be worried about people finding out.

Re male viewers: I'm very straight and I don't think I could deal with a dude touching, me even for pay, but I don't care if there are guys present (e.g. at club) and they watch.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,088 Times in 418 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

I think with the pandemic you would be better off doing virtual stuff instead of stripping in person. I’ve known a few male strippers they were in their 30s and successful. One guy I knew worked for chippendales in his 30s and he was incredibly hot. But they all did private parties on the side(and gay for pay).

To be on stage in a club right now would be hard in 2020(and maybe most of 2021) but you could try private parties and of course camming/clip sites. Also you would make more money dancing for men.
    Earn $$$ from sexting and phone calls:
    https://www.sextpanther.com/apply?id=3508

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,938 Times in 1,632 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

Yeah, I do get worked up over stupid shit. I don't know, I can't help it. It's just part of me, I guess. You are the one that snapped me back to my senses, the idea of no longer being friends with you (such as we are) made me look at what I'd done, and realize my mistake.

And, yeah, it did go over my head. Posting in two threads, and fighting with this guy who was only asking a question, I didn't mean to do it. It wasn't real to me then, it is now. I'm like that. I beg your forgiveness. The thing that I do took me over. It does that. It's happened before. And it's not like an outside force took me, it is incumbent to me, and me alone.

BTW, As an edit: It literally did escape me. There's no surely about it. I'm sorry. I didn't know I was harming you or anyone else until I snapped out of it.
    You weren’t harming me at all, just had me taken back a little.

But don’t worry. Be happy.
    Life asked Death, “Death, why do people love me but hate you?”

Death responded, “Because you are a beautiful lie… and I am a painful truth”

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elseif View Post
    I did consider camming, but it doesn't pay enough when you're male -- unless you're performing with a female.. Stripping might not pay either, but unlike solo camming, it would be fun... I like the face-to-face interaction.

I wouldn't be worried about people finding out.

Re male viewers: I'm very straight and I don't think I could deal with a dude touching, me even for pay, but I don't care if there are guys present (e.g. at club) and they watch.
    What is your main priority? It sounds like you're interested in the money, but you're mainly interested in doing it as a goal / fantasy achievement. Nothing wrong with that, for sure. If it were mostly about the money, it'd make way more sense to start earlier. You'd end up making more money over time by starting to cam now and treating it like a job (not as fulfilling as face to face, but still exhibitionist work). That said, it doesn't sound like that's your main priority. I'd say it's definitely not too late for you. I would imagine that once you decide you're physically ready, you'd have more success doing bachelorette and private parties than club work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

If you don’t want to cam I think you should definitely document your fitness journey. It will keep you motivated and will get you more social media traffic that you can convert when you are ready to do private parties or start an onlyfans.
    – David Ogilvy

Thanks

^that's a great idea!! People love imperfections and transformations. And it takes years to build fan bases.

It still seems to me like the major audience would be male.

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,671 Times in 3,456 Posts

I don't know much about being a male stripper, but the avg. age of Mr. Olympia is 33. It shouldn't take 2 - 3 years to get into proper shape. Michael Jordan gain 20 lbs. from lifting weights over 1 1/2 years, and that's in addition to all the time he spent playing basketball.

Thanks

At the risk of sounding critical, i wanted to mention that sex work is not generally lucrative for picky providers. Like, if female dancers only danced for customers who fit our preferences, most of us wouldn't make much money. I personally couldn't have cared less about what the people I'd dance for had between their legs, as i wasn't doing anything that involved their equipment anyway. Barring major hygiene issues, all i cared about was whether they could afford my time.

So for that reason especially, camming might be nice - it could open up some nice possibilities, expand your audience... You're a straight dude looking to dance for mostly women, face to face, which is a relatively limited market. But again, it sounds like this is more about a fantasy goal / achievement, something to work towards... more of a bucket-list thing than a career aspiration or monetary draw. So for that reason, i say, hell yeah, follow your dream!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

^that's a great idea!! People love imperfections and transformations. And it takes years to build fan bases.

It still seems to me like the major audience would be male.
    I wish I could take credit, but kamiliam came up with it
    – David Ogilvy

30. The Following User Says Thank You to naomi_doll For This Useful Post:

Thanks

What is your main priority? It sounds like you're interested in the money, but you're mainly interested in doing it as a goal / fantasy achievement. [..] I would imagine that once you decide you're physically ready, you'd have more success doing bachelorette and private parties than club work.
    1) I think that's pretty accurate.

2) Really? I thought extensive club work was practically a prerequisite for doing parties. Nice.

So for that reason, i say, hell yeah, follow your dream!
    Thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast