Thread: Newbie here

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Newbie here

Hi y'all, newbie here. I've been thinking about becoming a baby stripper for quite some time now; dancing is something I looove to do. The only thing that was stopping me is that I'm a teeeeny bit shy and I'm a little anxious about beginning this journey, but after reading some threads on this site and watching countless "How I became an Exotic Dancer" videos on Youtube, I'm trying to remind myself that it is completely normal to feel nervous when first dancing on stage. I've submitted online applications to a couple clubs and I'lll most likely stop by to fill out an application in-person if I don't hear from them soon enough. I'm excited to audition.. this is something I've been wanting to do for a while. It's time to take action and shake ass. Plus, I already bought myself some super hot stripper heels. Speaking of! Where online do you buy your stripper heels/outfits/gear?

Tell me about your first time auditioning, or tell me stories of your very first nights dancing on stage.

Also, I don't know how to use a pole - is it recommended to take pole dancing lessons or is it likely the girls at the club will teach me?

I would greatly appreciate any advice/tips!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,085 Times in 2,651 Posts

Default Re: Newbie here

First, you might want to use the search feature because we have tons of threads on these topics or better yet google topic + stripper web.
    Go in person, like now, because they never look at those online apps.
    I made $400, it was great.
    No the girls won't teach you usually, don't go in there thinking its going to be all kumbaya. They are your competition. Friendships may form organically over time but don't push it. You don't need any lessons, this is a learn on the job job. Good luck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,360 Times in 4,340 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    In Love

I was 15, danced in shoes three sizes too big and did a bunch of cocaine.
    "Fake tits are like Kevlar. They don't guarantee your chances of survival but they sure as hell improve it."
    Tempest

Thanks
    Thanked 13,360 Times in 4,340 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by jjuicy View Post
    Hi y'all, newbie here. I've been thinking about becoming a baby stripper for quite some time now; dancing is something I looove to do. The only thing that was stopping me is that I'm a teeeeny bit shy and I'm a little anxious about beginning this journey, but after reading some threads on this site and watching countless "How I became an Exotic Dancer" videos on Youtube, I'm trying to remind myself that it is completely normal to feel nervous when first dancing on stage. I've submitted online applications to a couple clubs and I'lll most likely stop by to fill out an application in-person if I don't hear from them soon enough. I'm excited to audition.. this is something I've been wanting to do for a while. It's time to take action and shake ass. Plus, I already bought myself some super hot stripper heels. Speaking of! Where online do you buy your stripper heels/outfits/gear?

Tell me about your first time auditioning, or tell me stories of your very first nights dancing on stage.

Also, I don't know how to use a pole - is it recommended to take pole dancing lessons or is it likely the girls at the club will teach me?

I would greatly appreciate any advice/tips!
    With your mentality you're going to crash and burn faster than the Hindenburg. "It's time to take action and shake ass!" ��
    This is a fucking job, not a topless sorority. Jfc. If this is something you want to do for a hobby, take a fucking pole class. On the other hand you will probably be an amusing diversion.
    "Fake tits are like Kevlar. They don't guarantee your chances of survival but they sure as hell improve it."
    Tempest

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Hi all,
    Ashley from Manchester new member of this boards.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Hi all,
    Melissa new member here.