Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Rioters storm Capital Building in DC

Thanks
    Thanked 1,371 Times in 836 Posts

Default Re: Rioters storm Capital Building in DC

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2 View Post
    Looks like Trump found an alternative to Twitter. LOL!

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...tweets-on-them
    God, what a dipshit! Hand out flyers? What are they supposed to do, cross the country?
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

Thanks

Witnesses to the early-morning meeting said that the two Trump sons left the Oval Office looking sullen and beleaguered.
    I don't blame either of them. God, what a NUT. An insane person! They're supposed to go out and hand out fliers? Maybe it's not so great to be rich. That's a teenagers job.
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raziel View Post
    God, what a dipshit! Hand out flyers? What are they supposed to do, cross the country?
    It literally has "humor" in the URL AND states "satire" multiple times on the page.

Thanks

Oh, that makes more sense. I didn't notice that. I was laughing too hard. But it sounds like something that moron would do.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,421 Times in 494 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Note I fully believe that the mypillow guy mostly believes this is some sort of long trip, but interesting discussions nonetheless https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021...-confused.html

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,884 Times in 2,720 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Raziel View Post
    There needs to be some sort of program, where during Orange picking season, or when the Chickens all grow up, or something, People from Latin America are actually INVITED here to do that job and get paid for it. Americans don't want to do it. You work in a slaughterhouse, you come home covered in Chicken Shit every day. Americans hate that, but folks from Latin America will happily do it if it gets them some money. That way they can be here legally, do the jobs we don't wanna do, and get PAID. Everybody wins! We get Oranges and Chicken and they get cash!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bracero_program

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kamiliam View Post
    Note I fully believe that the mypillow guy mostly believes this is some sort of long trip, but interesting discussions nonetheless https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021...-confused.html
    Why does this guy not understand that Trump simply LOST THE ELECTION? Wah, wah, wah, my guy lost. Suck it up and be an adult about it. He's telling him to declare Martial Law. He doesn't realize that even with Martial Law, Trump still leaves in four days. HE LOST!!!! We're gonna have to send in the Marines to DRAG this Tick out of the White House.

Thanks

OK, I've been posting in this thread way too much, but I have to say this: Joe Biden is basically the "Pull my finger and I'll fart" uncle. But you tend to at least like that Uncle.

Trump is a chilling figure, he incites things and tries to steal power. And not do anything else. He just ignores Coronavirus, for example. He bitched about the BLM movement. And that's not even scratching the surface, remember there was four years before this... So much this guy did it all blends together. Locking up little kids? Stealing them from their families. I don't even remember all the Horsed up shit this guy did. It all blends together! There's just too much!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but the farty uncle would be far better than him.

It's like we have literally Adolph Hitler in charge!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." ~ James Waterman Wise, Novelist
    Last edited by Raziel; Today at 06:43 AM.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415