Thread: Boob job #2

Thanks

Default Boob job #2

Got my boob job a couple of years ago, went conservative that time, now Iím seeking advice and experience from those of you that have bigger sized , and by that I mean 500ccís or bigger. Currently Iíve got 320cc silicone, and I want to go bigger, Iím definitely ready for bigger now. Please tell me how you manage working out etc with bigger sized implants (5-800ccís), do they interfere with your daily life?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Meganx99 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Default Re: Boob job #2

Iíve got 650cc silicone under muscle. Being a Bikini competitor I work out more or less daily, so no issues there! I see girls with even bigger implants working out all the time but you probably have to stay away from heavy chest exercises.
    Iíd be more concerned about the increased attention bigger implants will give you than being able to work out. You have probably thought it through but to be honest, I couldnít imagine how much attention they draw. Yeah sure, I want attention, but not all the time everywhere.. just be sure youíre okay with that.

You can get silicone up to 800cc, any larger has to be overfilled saline implants.
    Surgical nurse and NPC Bikini/Wellness competitor

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GlamLifter For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks! Wow that's great, bikini as like in fitness competitions? I see you're a nurse as well, are you working with cosmetic surgery as well?

Anyway, I appreciate your input and it makes me good to hear what you say about working out. I definitely see the attention issue, but I'm thinking I just have to take that for a while and just get the most out of it until I get older. Then I'll probably downsize. You only live once

Any thoughts of what size @autumnblair_xo on insta has?

I guess most of you have silicone, are there any obvious reasons for making a switch to saline?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,634 Times in 2,555 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

I have 1400cc(which sounds huge but I'm really tall) and they don't interfere with my daily life at all and they're easy to hide with clothes. Workout-wise the only thing I would not be able to do is arm exercises where you have your chest pressed into something, like these: https://youtu.be/lPt0GqwaqEw?t=153

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Genoveve View Post
    I have 1400cc(which sounds huge but I'm really tall) and they don't interfere with my daily life at all and they're easy to hide with clothes. Workout-wise the only thing I would not be able to do is arm exercises where you have your chest pressed into something, like these: https://youtu.be/lPt0GqwaqEw?t=153
    Must be heavy on your shoulders/back?! Sometimes I feel my 500cc is more than enough weight wise.
    Fitness is not about being better than someone else - it's about being better than you used to be.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kimbe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

^^^Mine aren’t heavy at all.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Quote Originally Posted by Meganx99 View Post
    No clue what she has because everything looks different on everyone, but the reason hers are so obnoxiously round and fake-looking(which is what I assume you're liking)is because she's got like zero bodyfat. Generally the skinnier you are up top you are the faker your boobs will look because you'll have less fat/breast tissue over the implant. She's so lean that she's literally got just skin over implants.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Thanks! Wow that's great, bikini as like in fitness competitions? I see you're a nurse as well, are you working with cosmetic surgery as well?
    Yes&yes

She writes at her bio page that they're 1050cc. (She's only 5'.)
    In addition to what Genoveve says, I'm sure her saline implants are quite heavily overfilled to make them very round.

I guess most of you have silicone, are there any obvious reasons for making a switch to saline?
    Size, if you want any bigger than 800cc you have to get saline. And as mentioned above, when you overfill saline implants they get rounder and rounder the more they're filled, so if the fake, round look is what you want, saline is the way to go. Even if you don't necessary want bigger than 800.
    And if there was to be a leakage, saline is safer as saline water does no harm to your body.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GlamLifter For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Genoveve View Post
    I have 1400cc(which sounds huge but I'm really tall) and they don't interfere with my daily life at all and they're easy to hide with clothes. Workout-wise the only thing I would not be able to do is arm exercises where you have your chest pressed into something, like these:
    That sounds great! I guess it's down to what you accept, some people just seems to get issues and annoyed with everything!

Yeah, I like the roundness, not meaning they have to be gigantic, but really round and fake.

I guess you've got saline? Size and overfill?
    I'd be happy to know who's your surgeon! Satisfied?
    Did you have to use expanders?

I'm not skinny, but I'm very fit, far more fit than the average. I'm on a bodybuilder work out program with a PT and I'm beginning to see some real definition. Just to make it clear, I'm not going to look like a heavy bodybuilder, but more like a well toned fitness appearance. That said, I don't have much excess fat.
    Last edited by Meganx99; 01-16-2021 at 11:07 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GlamLifter View Post
    Yes&yes

She writes at her bio page that they're 1050cc. (She's only 5'.)
    In addition to what Genoveve says, I'm sure her saline implants are quite heavily overfilled to make them very round.

Size, if you want any bigger than 800cc you have to get saline. And as mentioned above, when you overfill saline implants they get rounder and rounder the more they're filled, so if the fake, round look is what you want, saline is the way to go. Even if you don't necessary want bigger than 800.
    And if there was to be a leakage, saline is safer as saline water does no harm to your body.
    Thank you for the saline info! Yes, I do like the round, fake look.
    I have the impression everyone gets silicone!(?) Do you do a lot of saline at your clinic? XL-size?

Did you get 650cc for the first time, or did you have smaller implants?
    Last edited by Meganx99; 01-16-2021 at 11:09 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,334 Times in 4,337 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    In Love

I have 650 cc moderate profile. They're quite pedestrian in my opinion. I want bigger ones. I have a consultation on Monday for a redo to rid myself of these glorified water balloons.
    To answer your question, no they don't interfere in my daily workout regimen unless it's sausage fest 2021 at the gym. A well placed glare usually takes care of that
    "Fake tits are like Kevlar. They don't guarantee your chances of survival but they sure as hell improve it."
    Tempest

19. The Following User Says Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    I have 650 cc moderate profile. They're quite pedestrian in my opinion. I want bigger ones. I have a consultation on Monday for a redo to rid myself of these glorified water balloons.
    To answer your question, no they don't interfere in my daily workout regimen unless it's sausage fest 2021 at the gym. A well placed glare usually takes care of that
    May I ask what size you want now? Are you going saline?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 Times in 895 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

You know how you're supposed to get your implants replaced every 10 years.....what if you waited longer and everything was going fine with the implants? I really don't want to spend the money right now or go under surgery.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to indiegirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,695 Times in 10,709 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Can you get em X-rayed?
    Characterize people by their actions, & you'll never be fooled by their words.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Thank you for the saline info! Yes, I do like the round, fake look.
    I have the impression everyone gets silicone!(?) Do you do a lot of saline at your clinic? XL-size?

Did you get 650cc for the first time, or did you have smaller implants?
    We do saline every now and then, but a clear majority are silicone. Saline is usually chosen when the patient want either bigger than available silicone and/or a round "fake look". Some also wants saline over silicone because they think salines are less harmful to the body.

Yes, I've only had one BA.

Dr. Tracey Stokes on XL/saline implants: https://esseplasticsurgery.com/extra...east-implants/

Quote Originally Posted by indiegirl View Post
    You know how you're supposed to get your implants replaced every 10 years.....what if you waited longer and everything was going fine with the implants? I really don't want to spend the money right now or go under surgery.
    That's a common misunderstanding, implants does not necessary need to be changed after 10 years! I think they're on average changed after 11-15 years, usually not because of the implants itself, but because of changes in your preferences or breast tissue.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to GlamLifter For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by whirlerz View Post
    Can you get em X-rayed?
    Yes absolutely, but you need to take some extra pictures from different angles because the x-ray is highly absorbed by the implant.
    Last edited by GlamLifter; 01-18-2021 at 01:28 PM.