Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kim Kardashian West has filed for divorce

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,253 Times in 3,721 Posts

Default Kim Kardashian West has filed for divorce

TMZ reported on Friday that it has obtained court documents confirming that the reality TV star has filed for divorce from rapper Kanye West. A representative for Kim Kardashian West confirmed the filing to ABC News.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eagle2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,491 Times in 931 Posts

Default Re: Kim Kardashian West has filed for divorce

Because he's nuts. I don't blame her. I'd have been gone months ago.
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

Thanks
    Thanked 25,896 Times in 9,611 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

I highly doubt she’s the most grounded herself. She doesn’t make good choices in men.

Not sure how much of this is clout chasing vs real life

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,295 Times in 3,619 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

:::Nasal Voice::: - Omg, poor Kimmy.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Oh I’d like to add I believe Harvey the dude who owns TMZ is on Kardashian payroll. Also didn’t they use the “divorce” theme as a teaser for their show in order to boost ratings?

I won’t believe this till I see OK News magazine headlines “Kim and Kanye Battle over 50 million estate”

I think it’s just something to get her newsworthy then once questions start arising “surprise! We’re reconciling”

I’d be very shocked if this ain’t clickbait

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,975 Times in 1,486 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

I'm impressed she stayed this long. She probably wanted to make it work for the kids and understood he has mental health issues. She is all about her public image and he was like a loose cannon saying all these things on twitter, running for president, rushing to Wyoming to escape (like hello?! you don't just up and leave your kids for months?!) etc. LOL.

I feel sorry the kids are going to have to go through this publicly.

Khloe is the one with the absolute worst choice in men. Tristan showed her his true colors and she allowed him back in like a doormat.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to indiegirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Honestly, I don't know anything about these people. I know Kanye West is a fucking batshit crazy person, though. But I don't know much about Kim or Khloe.
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    Oh I’d like to add I believe Harvey the dude who owns TMZ is on Kardashian payroll. Also didn’t they use the “divorce” theme as a teaser for their show in order to boost ratings?

I won’t believe this till I see OK News magazine headlines “Kim and Kanye Battle over 50 million estate”

I think it’s just something to get her newsworthy then once questions start arising “surprise! We’re reconciling”

I’d be very shocked if this ain’t clickbait
    They have a few places on payroll which is why they are always being covered in celeb news. I feel they've reached the point where they are all running their own businesses, have social media, can charge a crap ton just to promote a business on social media, and are famous enough to not even bother doing another tv season, which is why they ended the show. Plus Kourtney was so done with the show. She gives me the vibe she's the laziest of the family when it comes to hustling. I don't think she's selling anything?

Me after typing this: Why do I know so much about this family?! LOLLL

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to indiegirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 629 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by indiegirl View Post
    They have a few places on payroll which is why they are always being covered in celeb news. I feel they've reached the point where they are all running their own businesses, have social media, can charge a crap ton just to promote a business on social media, and are famous enough to not even bother doing another tv season, which is why they ended the show. Plus Kourtney was so done with the show. She gives me the vibe she's the laziest of the family when it comes to hustling. I don't think she's selling anything?

Me after typing this: Why do I know so much about this family?! LOLLL
    kourtney has her version of goop, poosh(?) where she collaborates with brands with special edition products,

and same

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I think Kanye has what they used to call Manic-Depressive disorder. I think they call it Bipolar now.

From Wikipedia

"During mania, an individual behaves or feels abnormally energetic, happy, or irritable, and they often make impulsive decisions with little regard for the consequences. There is usually also a reduced need for sleep during manic phases. During periods of depression, the individual may experience crying and have a negative outlook on life and poor eye contact with others. The risk of suicide is high; over a period of 20 years, 6% of those with bipolar disorder died by suicide, while 30–40% engaged in self-harm. Other mental health issues, such as anxiety disorders and substance use disorders, are commonly associated with bipolar disorder."

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 Times in 615 Posts
    My Mood
    Pensive

^ So you do realise that's a better way of putting it than 'nuts/batshit'.

Also, the irony here...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessaJade For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well, I'm not a Psychiatrist so I can't diagnose the guy. But I suspect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Raziel View Post
    Honestly, I don't know anything about these people. I know Kanye West is a fucking batshit crazy person, though. But I don't know much about Kim or Khloe.
    Id prob be batshit if I was in Hollywood dealing with all the superficial, cutthroat, manipulations that go on.

A lot of celebs are eccentric for sure. I really wonder how much of him is indeed “mentally ill” vs. using that label to explain away his behavior caused by some other factors like stress, drugs, lack of sleep, etc.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,136 Times in 2,660 Posts

He is bipolar, they have been open about that. he hasn't been the same since he put his mom on the table and she died from complications. I'm shocked she stayed this long.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 21,302 Times in 11,010 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Duh Re: Kim Kardashian West has filed for divorce

Quote Originally Posted by JessaJade View Post
    ^ So you do realise that's a better way of putting it than 'nuts/batshit'.

Also, the irony here...
    LOVE this, ^!
    Brilliant!

Anyway, I read he was jealous of her lawyer work, & the kids???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

I may be the odd one out here but I’m surprised HE stayed this long.....and even married her.

I’m no Kanye fan whatsoever and I think he’s unwise for marrying someone who only saw him/their marriage as a business deal

However the Kardashian/Jenner women (except maybe Kendall) strike me as hardcore strategic hustlers that are better off single because they have too many masculine traits to stay with any man in a forever type marriage.

Their image, media empire, and coins ALWAYS comes first

Men get with them thinking they can tame them and they’ll be different- no

Each one of these ninjas found out the hard way.

Lamar left his wife for Khloe then was painted out to be some philandering druggie
    Humphries was portrayed as the desperate z list athlete
    Kanye is now being portrayed as the desperate crazy dude
    And let me not get started on Tristan or Travis

Kardashian women stay chasing after these rich ballers n rappers, use them/the relationship to future catapult their own careers/coins, then act so shocked n surprised when they don’t get the treatment they’re expecting.

Kanye wifed up a woman most men would not, gave her the stability (or shall I say stable family image she and her mom desired), he gave her ownership in his successful companies (thus increasing her net worth), and seemed to genuinely love her at some point.

I honestly think she used him and once he was no longer useful to her it was time to send him packing

Anyhow Kayne made his bed and now he’s going to lay in the mess that the media (on Kris jenners payroll) will spin to make him look like some seriously deranged unstable man undeserving of her daughter Kim and needs psychiatric help. If this is real I can see them trying to keep the kids away from him unless he pays hella money in lawyers, alimony, n child support.

Image people making you seem crazier than you really are.

Kardashinas are hard core clout chasers and will do anything to control the narrative to make themselves look good n when they can’t do that they’ll use the negative press stuff to make profit

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by arielbriel View Post
    He is bipolar, they have been open about that. he hasn't been the same since he put his mom on the table and she died from complications. I'm shocked she stayed this long.
    They as in Kim led by Kris.

Perhaps he is certified bipolar okay.

But perhaps Kayne has done some bizarre shit (snatching the mic from Taylor swift, ranting about DT during his performance, going off on paparazzi, etc) and in order for the Kardashians to agree to letting him marry Kim be part of their family they needed to clean up his image and the only way you can explain away bad behavior is to label it as mental illness being treated with therapy/meds

People won’t accept celebs with unruly, unchecked, ratchet ass behavior. They will sue boycott and cancel people who are too outspoken, too eccentric, too rough around the edges

But people are more likely to accept celebs who are diagnosed with a mental illness that can explain said behavior described above n absolve them from any responsibility for their actions. All they do is hire some psychiatrist on their payroll to provide the diagnosis they want and voila - clean slate!

Thanks

The difference is that he actually has to take those meds.

I'm not tripping off it, but I dislike Kanye. He's the GREATEST ARTIST OF ALL TIME IN MULTIPLE DISCIPLIENES. Better than Leonardo Davinci? Van Gough? Rembrandt? Get the fuck outta here. I don't really pay attention to him. He gets on my nerves.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Kim was so desperate to have a (married with lots of kids) family like her mom that she rushed to get the only viable candidate at that time - longtime friend Kayne

And he rushed to marry his longtime friend whom he believed could catapult his career n be his muse

That they both overlooked each other’s red flags and they both used each other for business purposes but I think Kanye actually liked her (definitely more than she liked him)

Kute Kids though

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Raziel View Post
    The difference is that he actually has to take those meds.

I'm not tripping off it, but I dislike Kanye. He's the GREATEST ARTIST OF ALL TIME IN MULTIPLE DISCIPLIENES. Better than Leonardo Davinci? Van Gough? Rembrandt? Get the fuck outta here. I don't really pay attention to him. He gets on my nerves.
    I could be wrong ......but I think he’s Allegedly taking meds.

I won’t believe till I see him swallow the pill then lift his tongue n open his cheeks. And see a diagnosis from a licensed psychiatrist who is NOT on kardashian payroll.

Hollywood is infamous for deception, smoke n mirrors, facades, rumors with no factual basis, n more

Kardashians are uber rich n powerful and they can pay media to print whatever story they want the public to believe

I honestly think the mentally ill diagnosis was given to him as a way to explain away his past shitty behavior and to clean up his image enough to marry Kim.

Whether he is indeed Bipolar or not.......He accepted his fate

33. The Following User Says Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,136 Times in 2,660 Posts

Have you seen his very recent outbursts? He’s crazy. He’s on video being crazy.
    And Lamar really almost died of a drug OD. I don’t see how the kardash can make that up.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

I could be wrong ......but I think he’s Allegedly taking meds.
    I think his problem is he's not taking his meds.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eagle2 For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

But perhaps Kayne has done some bizarre shit (snatching the mic from Taylor swift, ranting about DT during his performance, going off on paparazzi, etc) and in order for the Kardashians to agree to letting him marry Kim be part of their family they needed to clean up his image and the only way you can explain away bad behavior is to label it as mental illness being treated with therapy/meds
    He was very drunk the night he snatched the mic from Taylor Swift.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

I think it's the guys on this one. All of their guys have issues. Kanye has mental problems, Lamar was engaged to another woman after Khloe and that woman broke it off because she said it was the best for her and her children and he needs to seek the help he desperately needs (meaning he is back on the road of drug abuse, I'm assuming). Sophia Richie dropped Scott Disick right when he returned back to another trip to rehab. They'd all be better off picking someone not well-known who is stable.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indiegirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by arielbriel View Post
    Have you seen his very recent outbursts? He’s crazy. He’s on video being crazy.
    And Lamar really almost died of a drug OD. I don’t see how the kardash can make that up.
    I’m not saying they’re making it up. But I suppose I’m saying that people can take a detail about you and spin it to fit their narrative.

Also where do you draw the line between Hollywood eccentric n certified crazy? Cause lots of people in Hollywood act just like that ..... weird, oftentimes for attention/free publicity. In addition to that, Hollywood is VERY tough, cutthroat, competitive, etc. It can turn people into different versions of their true selves.

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2 View Post
    I think his problem is he's not taking his meds.
    Does anyone know Kayne’s psychiatrist or what medications he is prescribed? I’m not denying that he’s not “out there” but I don’t think he’s at crazy as the media (led by Kris with an agenda) makes him out to be.

Kris is going to help ensure Kim has the advantage in a divorce even if that means painting him as unstable so that she can maintain full custody, consulting with in-house divorce attorneys so she can maintain/grow her wealth, etc.

Beside if Kanye were THAT crazy, he’d be in a psychiatric hold at a hospital, his career/looks/etc would deteriorate, he’d lose custody of his kids n completely fall off like Amanda Bynes, Maia Campbell, Delonte West, other former celebs with unchecked bipolar but he’s still relatively successful.

No I haven’t seen his recent (although I have seen his past) outburst but I’ll see if I can find it somewhere online.

And I’m not denying that Lamar OD’d I remember that in the press. I’m thinking of the reason why he needed to pump himself up full of drugs during the time he was married to her/part of the kardashian empire. He seems fine now that he’s no longer part of their family dynamic.

When you marry any one of those daughters Kris Jenner is still very much behind the scenes running the show. I get it. I’d probably do the same if I were her (but not to that extreme extent)

Imagine your in-laws meddling and covert controlling your family.

Hell I’d OD too if my life was manipulated by the likes of Kris Jenner.

But oh well, that’s what Lamar, Kanye, Tristan, Scott, Humphries, et al signed up for. I have no sympathy for any of those dudes.
    Last edited by miss.a.p1600; 02-21-2021 at 08:54 PM.

42. The Following User Says Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast