Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kim Kardashian West has filed for divorce

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,253 Times in 3,721 Posts

Default Re: Kim Kardashian West has filed for divorce

Here's Pete Davidson talking about his experience with Kanye on SNL. If you look closely at the photo Pete shows, you can see Ariana Grande.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eagle2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Doesn't him being a loose canon adds to her fame that helps make her a living, why would she cut this off if she's fame hungry?
    Quote Originally Posted by indiegirl View Post
    I'm impressed she stayed this long. She probably wanted to make it work for the kids and understood he has mental health issues. She is all about her public image and he was like a loose cannon saying all these things on twitter, running for president, rushing to Wyoming to escape (like hello?! you don't just up and leave your kids for months?!) etc. LOL.

I feel sorry the kids are going to have to go through this publicly.

Khloe is the one with the absolute worst choice in men. Tristan showed her his true colors and she allowed him back in like a doormat.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,767 Times in 1,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yaya_cash View Post
    Doesn't him being a loose canon adds to her fame that helps make her a living, why would she cut this off if she's fame hungry?
    She probably cares about her kids. Have you ever been with someone who is BPD. It’s one thing if you’re BPD and doing what you’re suppose to do. He’s obviously not on the right meds or in therapy. Poor guy. Sucks to be mentally ill. Loving someone who is not managing their BPD is awful! Some people are so mentally ill you just have to cut them off to save your sanity! I’m sure he rages at home.
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,975 Times in 1,486 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by moneybags View Post
    She probably cares about her kids. Have you ever been with someone who is BPD. It’s one thing if you’re BPD and doing what you’re suppose to do. He’s obviously not on the right meds or in therapy. Poor guy. Sucks to be mentally ill. Loving someone who is not managing their BPD is awful! Some people are so mentally ill you just have to cut them off to save your sanity! I’m sure he rages at home.
    Girlll ...if a man I was dating decided to run for president out of the blue, I'd be walking around in a hoodie with sunglasses. LOL. She was a strong woman to tolerate that embarrassment with the press. BPD is a lot to deal with.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to indiegirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

My mom is diagnosed as being Bi polar, and it drives me nuts and her episodes. She has manic episodes where she's yelling and throwing stuff on the floor and expecting you to pick it up even now. And I'm looking at her like have you been taking your medication?
    Last edited by yaya_cash; 02-27-2021 at 04:16 AM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yaya_cash For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 629 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

My mom is diagnosed as being Bi polar, and it drives nuts and her episodes. She has manic episode where she's yelling and throwing stuff on the floor and expecting you to pick it up even now. And I'm looking at her like have you been taking your medication?
    I really am sorry you go through that with her

Normally I donít like to speculate about what mental conditions people have, but Kayne has been very open with the fact that he is diagnosed as bi polar and he is actively not following advice from people who have assessed him to take his medication. He is also OPENLY not taking any other traditional therapeutic treatments because he feels it affects his creativity. I can see how that is a type of intensity that even the biggest of compounds canít make go away. Kim liked that he would leave her the fuck alone sometimes, then covid happened he was around a lot more and the mania probably got real bad in those conditions.

I have read and I believe, that the marriage has been done since he made the comments about almost aborting North then attacking Kris on Twitter. Kim hasnít been ok with him since

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 25,897 Times in 9,611 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

I think Kim (being led by Kris) is VERY wise and about her business. She is leaving him before his actions get too bad so she doesn’t look like a heartless megacunt kicking a man while he’s down if she were to wait n stay n try to ride it out if he deteriorates

If she leaves now it’s easier for her to save herself, save her brand, n pick back up with another man.

Found an article n video of him explaining a bit about what’s going on with him mentally

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kanye-w...olar-disorder/

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by kamiliam View Post
    I really am sorry you go through that with her

Normally I don’t like to speculate about what mental conditions people have, but Kayne has been very open with the fact that he is diagnosed as bi polar and he is actively not following advice from people who have assessed him to take his medication. He is also OPENLY not taking any other traditional therapeutic treatments because he feels it affects his creativity. I can see how that is a type of intensity that even the biggest of compounds can’t make go away. Kim liked that he would leave her the fuck alone sometimes, then covid happened he was around a lot more and the mania probably got real bad in those conditions.

I have read and I believe, that the marriage has been done since he made the comments about almost aborting North then attacking Kris on Twitter. Kim hasn’t been ok with him since
    Not sure if I didn’t look hard enough but I can’t find anything where Kanye admits to having bipolar (he still never even says the word Bipolar or says a diagnosis) until AFTER Kim said it on her social media - around the time Kanye said on his Twitter that Kris had her own psychiatrist attempt to get him 5150

He refused Kris’ “help” trying to get him in an involuntary psych hold and instead went to a ranch with his friends and was fine.

could be possible he’s in denial about his mental health or could be possible Kim n Kris painting a narrative

15. The Following User Says Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 629 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    I think Kim (being led by Kris) is VERY wise and about her business. She is leaving him before his actions get too bad so she doesn’t look like a heartless megacunt kicking a man while he’s down if she were to wait n stay n try to ride it out if he deteriorates

If she leaves now it’s easier for her to save herself, save her brand, n pick back up with another man.

Found an article n video of him explaining a bit about what’s going on with him mentally

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kanye-w...olar-disorder/
    Yeah that was his letterman interview where he tried to downplay his previous Twitter statements about how he can’t be medicated because he would have never made his biggest creative works. This article contains most of the 2018 tweets. https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/201...polar-disorder

He totally could have been misdiagnosed. There is no definitive test for mental disorders just assessment by trained professionals. He doesn’t seem to dispute his diagnosis just that he needs medication. Kim has actually gone around and made PR statements defending him not treating his condition. I think kris/Kim plan out a lot of stuff but this more them trying to control the narrative rather then create the situation.
    Last edited by kamiliam; 02-27-2021 at 10:01 AM.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Did he legit say he doesn't take his meds because it stifles his creativity? That man is a classic bipolar in mania in that industry.

Why is it the creativity excuse with mentally unwell artists? People are concerned about your well-being. Take the meds! His clothing line is shitty even off the meds. Just take your meds. LOL.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to indiegirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,343 Times in 6,227 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2 View Post
    Here's Pete Davidson talking about his experience with Kanye on SNL. If you look closely at the photo Pete shows, you can see Ariana Grande.

Can I just say how much healthier and happier Pete Davidson looks these days? I watched a few skits recently and his skin is glowing! I wish him the best.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

https://youtu.be/IeA7lvC1ego?t=42

This is so awful to watch. I dunno if it's a mental breakdown from celeb life or BPD.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to indiegirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,491 Times in 931 Posts

She probably cares about her kids. Have you ever been with someone who is BPD. Itís one thing if youíre BPD and doing what youíre suppose to do. Heís obviously not on the right meds or in therapy. Poor guy. Sucks to be mentally ill. Loving someone who is not managing their BPD is awful! Some people are so mentally ill you just have to cut them off to save your sanity! Iím sure he rages at home.
    Who knows what he does at home, all we can see is what he does in public (Snatching the mic from Taylor Swift, running for president, showing up at Donald Trump's doorstep, not that a Black man can't be a Republican, but he doesn't act like one).

Quote Originally Posted by indiegirl View Post
    Did he legit say he doesn't take his meds because it stifles his creativity? That man is a classic bipolar in mania in that industry.
    None of the ever want to take their meds. That's one of the things that makes everyone else around them crazy. If they take their fucking meds they're somewhat normal, but they refuse to take them.
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Raziel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    Is He Bipolar 1 or 2? I always thought Bipolar 1 was considered more severe?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

I forget there is more than one type.

Most likely his is less severe because he stated he’s taking alternative treatments and he’s still somewhat able to hold it together. Yeah he’s in midst of divorce losing his marriage but so are hundreds of thousands of Americans right now. But By less severe I mean he still looks pretty healthy and he hasn’t ended up homeless in the streets losing it all like what can totally happen to people with bipolar who don’t take traditional medication for their condition.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 Times in 615 Posts
    My Mood
    Pensive

I would say he has BP1. He seems to have bouts of full-blown mania.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to JessaJade For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by JessaJade View Post
    I would say he has BP1. He seems to have bouts of full-blown mania.
    I dunno if he was trying to save his marriage with his Christmas gifts to her (some men are terrible in the gift department) or he was full blown losing it (excessive spending) but him buying Kim 5 Maybach's for Christmas.....I would've been pissed if it was me (and I was in her shoes). She bought him artwork. Who needs 5 cars as a gift?! If I were him I would've gotten a sentimental gift like a professional photo or painted portrait of him and the kids if I was trying to save the marriage.
    Last edited by indiegirl; 03-01-2021 at 11:23 AM.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 Times in 615 Posts
    My Mood
    Pensive

Sometimes you can tell when he is taking his meds. There have been periods where he'll go quiet for a while, then you will start seeing pics of him out again, but having gained weight and with a spaced-out, more docile look. Mood stabilizers and antipsychotics pacify people and calm the mania, but a lot of people feel like zombies, too numbed, so want to stop taking them - especially creative people who feel they can't create on them.

They probably think they will be fine without them because when they're manic they are not even aware of it - the grandiose thoughts etc seem rational to them because they are ill.
    It's sad.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to JessaJade For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12