Thread: Mary

Thanks

Default Mary

I'm using a different name.

I met her when she came up to me and asked if I wanted a dance. I didn’t find her attractive but I hated to say “No” so I accepted. The next time I came I saw her and I found her more attractive. She said, “Spread ‘em.” That is to push my legs wide apart so that she could stand between them up close to me.
    Her favorite outfit looked like it was made from black straps sewn together with lots of gaps between them. Even when one of the straps came loose she still wore it. All her customers liked it.
    I’d get multiple table dances. If I felt rich I’d spend $100 for ten, if I felt poor I’d spend $50 for five. We would do several in a row and then talk a while then do several more, or I might really go overboard and do them all back to back.
    She raised St. Bernard’s. This was a way to ensure income after she no longer stripped. She was a member of a kennel club and I wondered if the other members of the club knew what she did for a living or if she had to fabricate a lie.
    When she mentioned celebrating Thanksgiving with her family I asked if they know about her stripping. She said yes and that they had come to accept it. She once said how the stage was the worst place to be when you had a migraine headache with the flashing lights among other things. She said that she’d started out in business but that stripping was a whole lot more fun. One night she said that her night was only just beginning. I had never thought of before how walking around in very little and no clothing engaging in physical activity for eight hours could be grueling. She obviously thrived on it.
    Once she told me about participating in a dog show, how she was nervous parading the dog before a judge. An irony popped into my mind and then the next thing she said indicated that she too had caught the irony: that here she takes off her clothes before men yet is nervous showing her dog.
    The last time I saw her was one of the times I went to DragonCon. We had our dances and conversation catching up on things and then I said I was tired and ready to leave. I really did feel drained. And really thought I couldn't go on. I also had spent all the time and money with her that I wanted. I had given her plenty of time and attention and would have been ready to check out other girls if I wasn't tired. But as I walked toward the door a super sexy girl who had promised me a dance when I had first gotten there but other engagements had drawn her away came toward me. I was obligated to honor the commitment. Because she was so sensuous I got a second wind and was no longer tired and was in metaphysical orgasm over her.
    Mary came up, sat next to me and smiled, and said what a pretty girl she was and then she stiffened and said, “You said you were leaving.” And walked off. A few minutes later another dancer told me that I had done a rude thing with Mary. Horrified I had someone bring out. I said that I had come particularly to see her and hugged her, ordinarily not an appropriate action with a stripper.
    I don’t know if I succeeded in reconciling with her or not. If only I could have come back the next day after I had figured out what happened and explain. I think the issue was more her than me but the guy is always at fault. After a ten year friendship, it was a shame it had to end like that.

Thanks

Default Re: Mary

Quote Originally Posted by Brazen Blue Eyes View Post

After a ten year friendship, it was a shame it had to end like that.
    If you really considered it a friendship I don’t think that’s something that could easily end it. You are probably just overthinking things I do the same.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to theeastcoast757 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theeastcoast757 View Post
    If you really considered it a friendship I don’t think that’s something that could easily end it. You are probably just overthinking things I do the same.
    I believe you are right. She remembers me as a friend. I never saw her again and I regret that our last meeting ended with a misunderstanding. I think she had some insecurity about being past her prime and my being with a younger woman after saying I would leave triggered a reaction. I just wish I'd had a chance to have one more positive interaction.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,052 Times in 2,466 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Brazen Blue Eyes View Post
    I believe you are right. She remembers me as a friend. I never saw her again and I regret that our last meeting ended with a misunderstanding. I think she had some insecurity about being past her prime and my being with a younger woman after saying I would leave triggered a reaction. I just wish I'd had a chance to have one more positive interaction.
    I'm guessing that she got over it a lot more quickly than you did and doesn't share your need for some grand closure. Just a guess of course, but probably a good one.

At the end of the day these are commercial transactions, regardless of how much time you spend seeing her. She understands this and no doubt felt little other than momentary annoyance that you "lied" (in her eyes) to her. Unfortunately some guys make much more of it in their own minds than it is, which can be dangerous and lead to bad decisions. Just a few things to consider as you find Mary's next replacement.