Thread: Camsites that sponser tube sites that post our streams and content and refuse DMCA...

Thanks

Default Camsites that sponser tube sites that post our streams and content and refuse DMCA...

So a rather annoying trend I have run into are a few tube sites that post recordings of cam streams and content from our clipstores while ignoring DMCA. One in particular even wants "bribes" to remove content.

So in a quest to get my content down I have been pursing income sources. I have notice that some of their main advertisers are some pretty mainstream camsites themselves. When emailed evidence it went ignored.

I am really tempted to call them out publicly on here with the evidence. I don't think it is very ethical for the camsites to beg us to come work but then backstab us.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,799 Times in 6,067 Posts

Default Re: Camsites that sponser tube sites that post our streams and content and refuse DMC

Quote Originally Posted by ericachronic View Post
    So a rather annoying trend I have run into are a few tube sites that post recordings of cam streams and content from our clipstores while ignoring DMCA. One in particular even wants "bribes" to remove content.

So in a quest to get my content down I have been pursing income sources. I have notice that some of their main advertisers are some pretty mainstream camsites themselves. When emailed evidence it went ignored.

I am really tempted to call them out publicly on here with the evidence. I don't think it is very ethical for the camsites to beg us to come work but then backstab us.

Hi. I don't think it'd be a good idea to post links to sites where there are tons of models' stolen content posted for free. That's just inviting all of the guys lurking this forum to go watch all of that for free. This thread probably would have been best in the Camming Connection area of the forum, even though we (they) would probably just tell you the same thing.
    https://twitter.com/yummybrownfox

"This isn't Burger King. You can't have it your way." - Tim McManus on HBO's Oz

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 23,213 Times in 3,896 Posts

Default Re: Camsites that sponser tube sites that post our streams and content and refuse DMC

In most cam sites TOS, they own the recordings of our cam shows & images to do with what they want. Then there is the lack of marketing material provided to affiliates & so many of them record shows & post them on Tubes.

Tubes may not be around much longer because laws around the world are catching up with technology.
    Video blogs on Camming industry & how to succeed at camming.

Personality is the glitter that sends your little gleam across the footlights and the orchestra pit into that big black space where the audience is. Mae West

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Cam sites have always recorded & made money with our shows without any royalties. They'd deny it, but 20 years ago they'd put it on DVDs & we never got a single cent.

Personality is the glitter that sends your little gleam across the footlights and the orchestra pit into that big black space where the audience is. Mae West

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Nothing will properly substitute for live erotic interaction, in particular sexual activity, but that will never happen in this sexually repressed society. But people will do what they have to.
    I loved going to strip clubs; I actually made some friends there. Now things are different for the clubs and for me. As a result I am not as happy.

Customers are not entitled to grope, disrespect, or rob strippers. This is their job, not their hobby, and they all need income. Clubs are not just some erotic show for guys to view while drinking.

NOTE: anything I post here, outside of a direct quote, is my opinion only, which I am entitled to. Take it for what you estimate it is worth.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to threlayer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Also on some cam sites you can use OBS & do an overlay with your name or cam link. Which tube sites & thieves HATE! Then it is free advertising for you. Or you can do a copyrighted Logo in your feed & can sue them.

If no OBS, then get a banner with your name on it so that it is easy to read & see. Vinyl banners are affordable, then hang it on the wall behind you where you cam. Your name so big in the background is a major deterrent for most tubes. Wouldn't risk a link, cause that might get you in trouble with the cam site.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post: