Thread: How long have you been dancing exotic dance?

Banned
    Thanks

Default How long have you been dancing exotic dance?

I am 18 years old and I am engaged in the exotic pole. I'm new to the exotic dance field so I just dance but I like it. I want to seduce a guy with my beauty in the future. What are you doing?

Thanks

Default Re: How long have you been dancing exotic dance?

Since 2016

3. The Following User Says Thank You to StellaRose For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

ya baby seduce that multibillionaire in the future with your beauty and exotic pole dance skills

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to random stripper For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Your first "Thanks" comes from your's truly.

I first started shortly after my 18th birthday in late-2006 while I was still attending high school(senior year). Got the heads up from an older girlfriend, 2 years older than me, who was dancing and making bank from the get-go and showing me her sudden change of lifestyle. From normalcy to having ease access to luxury.

Already had some money saved from my part-time Taco Bell job then bought a car - thanks to my brother lending me a couple thousands. Soon afterwards, I quit my job and dance, dance, dance(Haruki Murakami reference). It was the best decision of my life so far.

At first, it wasn't easy getting used to strangers groping my thigh and fondling my breasts(large rack - 34D) But I managed through. Shortly before graduation, I got myself a decent apartment, a part-time retail job and had financial freedom ever since.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 305gurl For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks

I've been doing strip dance in studia for about a year. I like it. I am black woman and many are surprised by my kind of hobby. I try to keep myself busy with different sports so as not to be too lonely. So I went to the site and read the article and I realized that black women can really attract a white man. I am a very shy and unsure girl. Through this dancing, I want to become confident.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,701 Times in 787 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Started in 2011-12 took lots of long breaks, really loved it at first now it’s become kind of meh, same conversations, same ish and bringing home 1k plus is no longer the excitement it once was, I mean I do like that n all but it’s just not what it was for me at first

Thanks
    Thanked 11,653 Times in 5,353 Posts

12 years on and off

I've retired about 4 times so far.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to carmen_b For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 18,096 Times in 5,906 Posts

I, too, am engaged in the exotic pole.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I just turned 39 march 1. At 20 (2001) I won a wet t shirt contest. As a result of winning the contest, I ended getting my first club job there, a club in Grand Rapids MI. Being 20, it was a good way for guys to buy me drinks. probably 17 of the last 19 years has been working in up scale clubs. My “Home” clubs include Detroit, Daytona Beach FL, Fort Lauderdale/Miami FL, Dalis Tx, Houston Tx. When Im back in Detroit visiting friends and family for a few weeks at a time, 3 or 4 times a year, Ill work a few days, more if the money is good, at my old club, Bouzouki Greektown.

I like working for my self and not busting my butt 40 hours a week, making someone else rich but only getting $500 a pay check. I like the freedom to work as much or as little as I want. Work where I want to. Travel when I want to. Not being tied down to a 200 page “employee hand book” that takes a lawyer to figure out that I can get fired for just looking goofy at someone at the wrong time and wrong day of the week. I like that the money is cash. I like the party atmosphere. Working at Bouzouki in Detroit, being less then a dozen blocks away from Ford Field and Comerica Park where the Lions and Tigers play. During the season (especially football) Its not uncommon for a few football players to come in after a home game, looking for a few girls to spend money on and party with. Sometimes you were lucky and the football players wanted something a bit more private then the VIP room. So they would reserve a room at the Atheneum Suite Hotel right across the street from the club. A very upscale 5 star pricy high rise hotel. 5 or 6 different times I (and usually no more then 3 other dancers) were lucky enough to get the chance to hang out and party like rockstars with 2 or 3 Lions football players. A 3 room suite with a fully stocked bar, no bar tender or manager looking over your shoulder, making sure your minding your Ps and Qs in the private room. And what football player is going to party like a rockstar and not have at the least, high quality weed and/or cocaine on hand if thats how you party like a rockstar. Not to mention easily making $2,000-$3,000 (if not more).

What I dont care too for too much is always being judged as just because your a “stripper” that your easy or a whore, or a prostitute or a druggie. Or meeting a guy in a club and not sure if he wants to date you just because your a stripper or date you for who you are. Meeting a guy out side the club that doesnt know your a dancer. And not knowing if and when should you tell him your a dancer. Since he doesnt know your a dancer, you know thats not the only reason hes interested in you and what will he say and think and react if you do tell him what you do. Not having a “legit” job when buying a home or car or renting a house and need a job history and annual income. For dancers like me who have been doing it there whole working life, what happens when you get into your early 40s and your looked at as being “too old” to be dancing or you vs a young 19 year old in regards to witch one of you will be more profitable to the club. Not having real world work experience and having something to fall back on. Having to make up a fake job when someone asks you what you do for work. The toll that the environment of being a dancer and working in a club and dealing with the way guys act, not paying for dances or owing you for the last 4 dances you gave him last time hoping that he’ll pay up this time. Being around alcohol/drugs or needing to be drunk/high to get thru the night. always freaking out if you gain 4 lbs.
    Last edited by Exotic_Anna; 04-06-2021 at 08:12 PM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Exotic_Anna For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

WWW Re: How long have you been dancing exotic dance?

I am currently dancing in London' strip clubs because dancing is my passion.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by babecollection View Post
    I am currently dancing in London' strip clubs because dancing is my passion.
    Have you always been dancing in London, or have you danced in the states as well?

What are the London clubs like?

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,384 Times in 1,480 Posts

Teasing and pleasing since 2010
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

19. The Following User Says Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exotic_Anna View Post
    Have you always been dancing in London, or have you danced in the states as well?

What are the London clubs like?

Babe Collection is one of the best.

Thanks

I’ve been dancing almost five years.

Honestly, I feel like I’m too old for this shit now and I wanted to start a thread to see how many dancers *knew* when to move on. Like, I know it’s something you “just know,” but what were the signs? What happened to you that made you realize “this is it...” ? What made you feel like, “okay! Time to retire!” When did you just quit? What was your last day like? How did you know it would be your last day?

Y’all don’t have to answer, but I’m very curious to know. Just tryna gain some insight. xoxo