Thread: First Auditions

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Sad First Auditions

so... i had my first audition today I had filled out an application beforehand for server art a week ago and came in two days ago to ask if i was able to change it and apply as an entertainer. which is when the manager told me to come in to audition. so today after my audition the manager takes me to the back and asks me to fill out some empty spots on my application (SS and emergency contacts) she asked me for my dancer name (if i'd want one) and my availability. the strange thing is that after that she asks to take a photo of me and my outfit so she can show the "higher ups" in management. after that she tells me that they typically call back within the day /1-3 days bc management has been esp busy lately and that she'll lmk or shoot me a text. I dunno i'm pretty nervous since i've heard that if you're not hired on the spot you aren't hired.
    (also during my dance the manager barely was watching me even tho the other girls told me i did real good and were real nice)

Thanks

Default Re: First Auditions

I dealt with something similar to that in a town in Oregon once and assumed it was a no. And there were other dancers telling me I looked “really cute” on stage. It was odd. It was even odder when I received a text two weeks later asking if I was available to come in.

So I guess if there’s another club nearby, go ahead and try out for that one and let the chips fall where they may,

3. The Following User Says Thank You to StellaRose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,901 Times in 587 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Fine

That's very odd. I've never had an audition like that.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Winged Dinghy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,048 Times in 815 Posts
    My Mood
    Innocent

Usually from my own experience they will let you know that day if you are a good fit or after setting up an audition and performing, otherwise I take this as a no.
    I have never encountered anything like that and would think they are dicking me around, rather than giving me a straight answer and not wasting my time.
    Also them taking a photo of you is off putting and not something I would personally allow. If a photo is required then I would likely pass for another club.
    You have no clue what they will do with that photo or where it will end up. Strong pass..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BambiCutie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 Times in 2,000 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

That's odd. I typically just walked in expecting to work that same day. Only exception is if you need live scan, business license, or sheriffs card depending on where you are working. Maybe you should try working elsewhere and see if you hear back until then?
    Last edited by indiegirl; 04-16-2021 at 03:20 AM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indiegirl For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Some clubs do hire you with a bit of wait time (aka not immediately) I feel like places that pull this shit don't really want traveling girls imo. Or sometimes I hear if it is like some middle of nowhere midwest town they like want you to apply online, text, or email and not everyone always checks text/email. Anyway idk I am seeing more and more beautiful women that look better than what the club already has getting rejected. It's just how clubs are these days (stupidly/horribly managed).

11. The Following User Says Thank You to random stripper For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Oh I forgot to say- it seems a lot easier and like there are less hoops to get hired in bigger cities. Small towns make you jump through weird hoops and it isn't even looks based or w/e. Idk a lot of clubs are just ran stupid as fuck, honestly.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to random stripper For This Useful Post: