Thread: That one girl....

Thanks

Default That one girl....

I think every club has that one girl who makes all the money, doing vips non stop and always being on top of everyone else. I know she’s not dirty, because our club’s “dirty girls” don’t sell that many dances as she does. And she has the best customers. All nice and easy guys with money. Any tips on wtf she’s even telling them?! How does she do it??? 😭😭😭

Thanks
    Thanked 4,358 Times in 1,610 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

Default Re: That one girl....

Kinda like in the movie Hustlers when she was asked how and J-Lo said, "I'm a people person".. Some people get how to communicate with everyone and their different personalities in a sales job.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indiegirl For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Luck.

You say "all nice and easy guys with money" and do non-stop VIPs. Most likely, it's her regular customers and she might be heavily dependent on them. Whether if they're her regular customers(mostly "in love" with her) or not, the easy cash flow will come to an end especially if she's a "clean" dancer and doesn't do OTC. Regulars will lose interest "in the hunt."

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 305gurl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 305gurl View Post
    Luck.

You say "all nice and easy guys with money" and do non-stop VIPs. Most likely, it's her regular customers and she might be heavily dependent on them. Whether if they're her regular customers(mostly "in love" with her) or not, the easy cash flow will come to an end especially if she's a "clean" dancer and doesn't do OTC. Regulars will lose interest "in the hunt."
    Ive been watching her for a few months, and so far those guys keep coming for her. Another weird thing, it’s not impossible to “convince” other girls’ customers to dance with someone else, while her customers only buy dances low key when that girls doesn’t see. I just don’t understand how she manipulates them so good. Even when I tell my best customers that I’m jealous when they dance with other girls, they still do it and there’s no point to be mad on them because we all share the guys except of that girl ��

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Yup. Sounds like they're her regular customers. All chasing for her OTC contact. She must be really teasing them good by playing "hard to get." Overall, recurring customers have a shelf-life and will move on for several reasons. Usually, the ones "in love" will realize OTC is never going to happen.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 305gurl For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

All "lucky" top earning girls have a series of tricks up their sleeves. It's not necessarily the same for all of them across the board. One girl might have taken a stripper sales course, another might just be really in tune with her intuition and who to approach, another might be misleading customers, another might be pulling in customers from social media, another might just be really hot and not afraid to keep approaching customers until she gets the sale....

My point being that there is no one trick these girls are all using, each top earner has her own tricks and often times there is no way you will guess them, they are just discovered by trial and error. The key is to focus less on them and develop your own methods. If you can find a way to stand out in some way from the other girls, combined with a halfway decent sales pitch that you can say enthusiastically and not being afraid to ask for VIP, then you will sell VIPs.

And don't forget no matter who she is and what it looks like from your perspective, everyone has bad nights.

I posted a similar question when I first started dancing about a girl who sold VIPs every night...over time I became that girl and this is what I've found
    Last edited by somechick99; 04-15-2021 at 01:34 PM.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to somechick99 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Also a money making mindset! She is probably telling herself affirmations like: I am a money magnet, Guys love spending money on me, I am providing a beautiful service to the world, I love getting paid well for what I do, I am confident I will make really good money tonight, Everyday is a vacation because I love my occupation etc etc

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bananaqueen For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

The years that I dance and selling dances, I come to conclusion that it mostly comes to luck. Sure you can take stripper selling courses and read books about it. But really it all matters on the customers that comes in to the club. Majority of them are repeat customers that "knows the game" and/or have been burnt by a stripper in the past. Usually, they leave their residence/work with the mindset of "just gonna buy a few drinks and watch some naked women for free."

In my experience, my cultivated regulars and one-night big spenders($200+) were infrequent strip go-ers that somehow happens that I am/was their "fantasy girl." I just think it all takes luck: timing, location, and attractiveness.

Senior Member neverendingkneebruises's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

She could have regulars, but I'm willing to bet she gets the best customers by not wasting any time. I give customers 3 songs max (not even that if there's other potential in the room) to decide if they want a dance. If not, I move on. You are willing to come across more "nice and easy" spendy customers when you are pitching to one every 5 minutes or less, instead of spending 20 mins at a time with a guy, taking time with drinks, etc. If he wants to drink first I tell him drinks are actually included upstairs so we can go have some fun right now in a nice room all to ourselves. Know when to cut your losses & walk away, & don't be afraid to ask for the sale.
    Sometimes a customer isn't sure yet (not drunk/settled in long enough) so I try to make a good impression & go hustle elsewhere, I will come back sometime later to ask "are you ready for me now babe?" and they usually are. Sometimes they really do mean "maybe later" so try to leave a good impression (sometimes you can tell if you're the one he wants later if he's watching you on stage, or if he's sitting with another girl and you walk by, he looks after you), & when "later" comes take the 30 seconds (but no longer) to check up. I've gotten big sale rooms by doing this.

Learn sales psychology, learn hustle skills, read books, browse Hustle Hut, always be looking for new ways to add to your hustle! Give engaging lap dances & slow them down (don't immediately rip your top off & starting grinding like crazy, build up. Do a striptease, give lots of PA) Don't let customers waste your time. Invest in your appearance (people say it doesn't matter that much but since; growing my hair out from a pixie, taking better care of my skin, using press on nails, getting Juvederm in my lips, dropping some weight, & learning a flattering way to do my makeup, among other things, i've absolutely noticed a difference in my income). Do a CBA before you make any personal choices (tattoos, changing your hairstyle, etc). Not to say that anyone of any look can't make money, but since making some "universally flattering" (men are boring lol) changes I've found it's easier. Figure out what works for you & your area, & stick to it. You can wear the makeup you like at home, dance to music you like during a slow weekday shift, etc.

I don't think it's all just luck as some people say. I think really AMAZING nights (like that one customer who takes you to VIP all night & seems to have a limitless CC) are lucky. And yes, everyone has bad & horrid nights, but in the right area, if you work on your hustle skills, among other things, I guarantee you will have a lot less bad nights overall. I 100% agree with what somechick99 wrote in her post above

Also.... get them drunk!

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to neverendingkneebruises For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Confidence. She's not watching how you do. She's working her ass off and not letting anyone else's business fuck with her mindset.

I was so intimidated by her, until I became her.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brooke For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,823 Times in 774 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    Confidence. She's not watching how you do. She's working her ass off and not letting anyone else's business fuck with her mindset.

I was so intimidated by her, until I became her.
    Brooke is absolutely correct. I would add, close early and close often. A few more tips, from my time dancing, and generally being in sales: (1) go to work, to work. Not party, not get drunk, not eat, not to hang out with your friends, not to play on your phone.
    (2) After every stage dance, go around and thank the guys who tipped you and chat with them. See if they want a dance or ten. (3) Assume the sale is a good close. (4) If they don't go for the dance on the first close, treat it as a request for more information. find out their objections and overcome them.

Good luck with what can be a lucrative career.

XOXO
    Z

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zofia For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I just believe it's luck and being that customer's "fantasy girl." Also looking for targets of certain types of customers that finds your appearance appealing.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,080 Times in 5,902 Posts

I made great money by connecting deeply with customers during dances and cultivating regulars. The goal is to sell a dance and then sell 9 more to the same customer, instead of giving a half-assed dance to one customer and trying to sell 9 more to 9 different customers. I'd do a lot of sexy eye contact, and would make personal comments during dances to try to build a connection and make them feel special. I was very comfortable with intimate eye contact, which many dancers shy away from, and i would give very sensual dances, rather than HERE IS MY PUSSY LOOK AT IT dances (nothing wrong with that, but if you're competing with a room full of pussies, then what makes yours special enough to warrant multiple dances?).

The downside is i would have to deal with regulars, of course, and they do always have shelf lives. So i was performing a lot of emotional labor on top of the physical labor of the job, which was super draining to me, personally.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

that’s a great advice. Thank you so much. I’ll try this “sell as much as you can to that one customer at the moment” next time I go to work, I’ll comment here on how it goes
    what are the ways to make it more sensual? All about talking during the dance? Sometimes the guys not into it during the dance, but what I do is complementing them once or twice per each dance. Always eye contact, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie61 View Post
    I made great money by connecting deeply with customers during dances and cultivating regulars. The goal is to sell a dance and then sell 9 more to the same customer, instead of giving a half-assed dance to one customer and trying to sell 9 more to 9 different customers. I'd do a lot of sexy eye contact, and would make personal comments during dances to try to build a connection and make them feel special. I was very comfortable with intimate eye contact, which many dancers shy away from, and i would give very sensual dances, rather than HERE IS MY PUSSY LOOK AT IT dances (nothing wrong with that, but if you're competing with a room full of pussies, then what makes yours special enough to warrant multiple dances?).

The downside is i would have to deal with regulars, of course, and they do always have shelf lives. So i was performing a lot of emotional labor on top of the physical labor of the job, which was super draining to me, personally.

Thanks

The question is how to “become her” 🤔 I know that I should keep my individuality at the same time, but I want to become her in term of sales.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to sweetaloe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 1,805 Posts
    My Mood
    Mellow

She probably makes that custy feel like he's the only guy in the world she's giving her undivided attention to which helps . when I danced I learned that trick of hustling a bit late in the game unfortunately. She's def focusing on making that sale. You also have to almost mirror these guys in conversation to build a rapport from what I've learned. I know that I never wasted more than 2 songs max on one guy before closing my sale.
    "Alot of people are afraid to say what they want, that's why they don't get what they want"~ Madonna

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sweetaloe View Post
    The question is how to “become her” �� I know that I should keep my individuality at the same time, but I want to become her in term of sales.
    Pure luck. It's based on the guy's preferences and his experience with women. Usually, if he lacks experience with women, as well with dating and strip clubs, he has a high chance of "chasing" after that dancer. Wanting her attention and companionship, bring gifts meaning he's going to spend until he starts to realize on his errors(expiration date). That's if he's single. Married men are a different case: "i love my wife but you're my dream girl. I want to start a new life with you!"

With men who have loads of experience and/or have been burnt in the past are a lost cause and harder to sell unless he's a big pervert.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to 305gurl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

There isn't just one way, or one type of girl, but what I have noticed is that the top girls usually have big confident personalities. Usually they're the ones talking and other people are listening. Not always, but usually. Sometimes they have big confident personalities but they're women of action instead of words, they speak with body language. Some are just great listeners instead of great talkers. Every top sales girl has her own hustle. You have to figure out what the customers like about you and showcase that. Is it your body, your face, your sensuality, your humor, your conversation skills.... Every guy comes in there for different reasons, and he may not be looking for what you're offering, so don't take it personally. Just keep selling your best features until you find the guy who is looking for you. The VIP girls don't always make the sale, but they don't take it as a personal rejection, and they keep trying.

Learning business negotiation is very important. Most of the guys who have money to spend are good negotiators from the business world. They're skilled at getting the most return for the least amount of money. You need to be better.
    You want to learn to sell the value in spending his money on you. He's there to spend money, but why you, and why so much? You need to believe in your answers to those questions. You have to believe you're worth it and that it's his loss if he misses out on the opportunity to spend his time with you. That's the mentality of all the top girls. Money comes and goes, but an experience with you is something memorable. It's more valuable than money. And you have to make sure it is, based on your strengths that people are drawn to. It's always good to position yourself as an experienced authority in the strip club experience. Have all the answers, and don't be too drunk and sloppy to seem like the authority you are. You know what they'll enjoy because you're there every night and you have been the concierge for hundreds of successful experiences, right? Right.

Don't be afraid to ask for money, and a lot of it. This is the mistake I see girls make all the time. They're afraid to ask for money in case that guy will be offended and stop liking them. The money is why you're there. It doesn't mean the customer isn't fun, nice, great, whatever. It just means you met at work and you're there to make money. He already knows that, so don't be afraid to ask for it. A lot of guys who go to strip clubs love the financial transaction. They enjoy spoiling pretty girls, or giving up their power to pretty girls who make them empty their wallets. It turns them on. Even the ones who don't feel that way don't have a problem spending money if they're having a good time. And they don't have a problem spending more money to keep the good time going, or even to escalate it to a higher level. If he is offended or turned off that you (a stripper at work) asked for money from him (a customer who went to your place of employment on purpose) then he's an asshole, and you shouldn't be spending your time on him.

Top sales girls don't waste time either. I don't know how long you've been dancing but you'll learn to tell when a guy is just trying to keep you around for free or cheap attention, or if he's the kind of guy who just needs to get to know you a little before he spends. Top sales girls don't waste time and always have their mind on closing the sale. A conversation for more than 2 songs should lead to a dance; 2 or more dances should lead to the private room. If it doesn't then don't stick around. If he keeps buying dances that's fine, but don't stay if he doesn't keep spending money.

Learn from your mistakes. Don't take failure as proof that you can't do it. Figure out what went wrong, if anything, and don't make that mistake next time.

A lot of girls trade tips on how to trick guys into spending more, going to vip, staying longer. I don't believe in any of that. The top girls always make money because they're focused on adding value to the customer's night. Sometimes that means bringing in a friend to excite him when there's a lull, stuff like that isn't a sneaky trick, it's adding value. More excitement, more memories, more stories to tell.

These are a few things I've learned. I'm not dancing anymore, but when I was my average was $1500-2000 per night. I don't know it that's enough money for you but that was my goal. I don't know if I was ever considered "that girl" by anyone. I don't know how much other girls in my club made on average, but I was happy with my income and I honestly believe if I had set my goals higher I could have achieved them by doing the things I talked about. I didn't rely on regulars. I didn't use sex or drugs to get guys to spend money on me or stay with me. I'm not super hot. If I could do it anyone can.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Emanuelle For This Useful Post: