Thread: Newbie to NYC - Which Clubs?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Default Newbie to NYC - Which Clubs?

Hi! I've been an online worker for about 3 years and danced at an all nude club in a small town in Florida, but I'm new to dancing in a big city. I'm not even quite sure what a gown club is.

I'm in Queens btw, but I'll dance anywhere.

I'm 5'1, fake blonde, no tats, big eyes, curvy but on the chubby side. Measurements are 38-28-38 or so.
    E88AWB9XMAIQC3Q.jpgE88AWFaWEAcPJBg.jpgE2_VWtCXoAMZ2Dp.jpg
    Last edited by BambiBarnes; 08-17-2021 at 11:12 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BambiBarnes For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Re: Newbie to NYC - Which Clubs?

Nice pics!

Keep rocking)

Looks like Show Palace Gentlemen's Club NYC has top reviews, who knows better?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Babe do not go to show palace! Stay away! No offense to ShamelessJo, but I heard horrific things about show palace. There’s a dancer who calls herself the faceless stripper on YouTube and she exposes how she was drugged by a customer because the bartenders allow the customers to give drinks to the dancers which is CRAZY dangerous; but anyway, he spiked her drink, went to the VIP room with her and threatened her with “making sure she won’t make it home unless she gives him a BJ” and then went on to get up and physically threaten her. Look up the video; if I find it, I’ll post the link. She was screaming for help and no one came to her aid. They ended up firing her the next day. Stay away!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to xx_layla For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xx_layla View Post
    Babe do not go to show palace! Stay away! No offense to ShamelessJo, but I heard horrific things about show palace. There’s a dancer who calls herself the faceless stripper on YouTube and she exposes how she was drugged by a customer because the bartenders allow the customers to give drinks to the dancers which is CRAZY dangerous; but anyway, he spiked her drink, went to the VIP room with her and threatened her with “making sure she won’t make it home unless she gives him a BJ” and then went on to get up and physically threaten her. Look up the video; if I find it, I’ll post the link. She was screaming for help and no one came to her aid. They ended up firing her the next day. Stay away!
    Well, if it`s true - that`s awful. Please share with us places with good reputation

Always choose onle green energy with

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by ShamelessJo View Post
    Well, if it`s true - that`s awful. Please share with us places with good reputation

Always choose onle green energy with
    I know girl so crazy - when I heard the story along with other things i was like WOW. But as far as good places, I’ve been told by several people that flashdancers is nice! Pumps in Brooklyn looks cool too, but the stage is literally an island setup with the bar around it so I don’t know how great of a setup that is but it seems like a really cool club from what I’ve seen on their IG; it’s a small little dive-esque club. There’s also sapphire which I’m highly considering giving a try very soon!

Thanks

Just wanted to say hey and that if you want someone to compare notes with as you're trying places, lmk! I'm not exactly a newbie, but I haven't danced anywhere since before covid, so I feel like I'm starting from a similar level of intel. I don't feel super great about jumping in right in the middle of the delta situation, but my vanilla job just fired me so here we go I guess.

I danced at Hoops (sports bar type place next to/owned by Rick's) in the Before Times, so that's on my shortlist even though I didn't necessarily love it there. Clientele was a lot of "I'm just here to watch the game" types, and business tourists. Re dress code, I would definitely suggest auditioning in a short dress, but in general you can wear whatever.

I had shied away from Pumps in the past because it sounded like the money might not be great, but I've heard a lot of really positive things about the management lately (although that could just them sucking up to the press), so I think I'm going to check it out. I also like the idea of potentially starting somewhere less competitive, especially since I'm nervous about getting rejected for my weight. (I'd say I'm a similar look and body type to you, and you look fab, so hopefully I'm just being unnecessarily hard on myself!)

Good luck! I know this post is a couple weeks old, so hopefully you've already landed somewhere you like!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by KateNotKatie View Post
    Just wanted to say hey and that if you want someone to compare notes with as you're trying places, lmk! I'm not exactly a newbie, but I haven't danced anywhere since before covid, so I feel like I'm starting from a similar level of intel. I don't feel super great about jumping in right in the middle of the delta situation, but my vanilla job just fired me so here we go I guess.

I danced at Hoops (sports bar type place next to/owned by Rick's) in the Before Times, so that's on my shortlist even though I didn't necessarily love it there. Clientele was a lot of "I'm just here to watch the game" types, and business tourists. Re dress code, I would definitely suggest auditioning in a short dress, but in general you can wear whatever.

I had shied away from Pumps in the past because it sounded like the money might not be great, but I've heard a lot of really positive things about the management lately (although that could just them sucking up to the press), so I think I'm going to check it out. I also like the idea of potentially starting somewhere less competitive, especially since I'm nervous about getting rejected for my weight. (I'd say I'm a similar look and body type to you, and you look fab, so hopefully I'm just being unnecessarily hard on myself!)

Good luck! I know this post is a couple weeks old, so hopefully you've already landed somewhere you like!
    Ladies! I second that! I’m totally down to compare notes between the three of us if you’ll have me lol!

Thanks

Absolutely!!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,340 Times in 2,726 Posts

Hoops, pumps, and possibly vivid.