Thread: Newbie Moving To Dallas Fort Worth Texas

Curious Guest
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Search Newbie Moving To Dallas Fort Worth Texas

Hello, I am moving to Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas soon. I am looking into jumping into entertainment once I move. I have a bit of extra weight on my belly but I am hoping I can either work as a bartender/server first then move to dancing. I have no experience in either position. Any advice or suggested clubs for me are appreciated! Thank you!

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Newbie Moving To Dallas Fort Worth Texas

I feel like waitressing is a better move in Fort Worth unless you're up for being degraded all types of ways to make mediocre stripper money.

Curious Guest
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by random stripper View Post
    I feel like waitressing is a better move in Fort Worth unless you're up for being degraded all types of ways to make mediocre stripper money.
    Is Dallas notorious for customers not following rules? I feel like I am missing something here.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Cant speak for Dallas, but Fort Worth is absolutely disgusting imo. Seems to be common for girls to twerk on the edge of the stage and have their butts grabbed the whole time someone tips mediocre money. I've had a bunch of idiots in Fort Worth quit tipping when I won't let them touch me on stage. Like that shit really fucks your money up imo. Also these dudes try to get away with everything during $20-$30 lapdances like a lot of them expect it to be ok to grab your pussy wtf. Don't waste your time unless all that doesn't bother you. I would only dance in Fort Worth short term even if I lived there. Too taxing unless you just dgaf about anything.

I've danced in other, cleaner, areas so I have points of comparison...

Also I feel like at least in Fort Worth strip clubs you will make good money just waitressing. I've noticed at like Buck's cabaret that these dudes are horrible with dancers but the half naked waitresses they actually treat with respect and give them large tips.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,121 Times in 5,915 Posts

Cant speak for Dallas, but Fort Worth is absolutely disgusting imo. Seems to be common for girls to twerk on the edge of the stage and have their butts grabbed the whole time someone tips mediocre money. I've had a bunch of idiots in Fort Worth quit tipping when I won't let them touch me on stage. Like that shit really fucks your money up imo. Also these dudes try to get away with everything during $20-$30 lapdances like a lot of them expect it to be ok to grab your pussy wtf. Don't waste your time unless all that doesn't bother you. I would only dance in Fort Worth short term even if I lived there. Too taxing unless you just dgaf about anything.

Also I feel like at least in Fort Worth strip clubs you will make good money just waitressing. I've noticed at like Buck's cabaret that these dudes are horrible with dancers but the half naked waitresses they actually treat with respect and give them large tips.
    I haaaaate clubs like that, where the waitresses are making more money than most of the girls. I honestly think I've only ever worked in one club that had its waitresses clearly trained to not take any attention away from the dancers. They were good-looking girls, but they were just there to fill drink orders and move on to the next table. It was amazing.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I would have tried to waitress at Buck's cabaret FW if I lived there. Like no shit it seems like a better deal than dancing there in multiple ways.

Curious Guest
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Thank you! That is definitely good to know. I think if I had to go to Fort Worth, I would be waitressing first to get an idea of how the clubs there are for the dancers

Curious Guest
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Buck's Cabaret and Buck's Wild both sound like great places to waitress.