Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Age stress

Thanks
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 365 Posts

Default Re: Age stress

Quote Originally Posted by 305gurl View Post
    As we try to ignore it, disclaim it, disprove it. Stripping is for young women in their late-teens to mid-20's. Really, it's the men that pays for our services and majority of them tend to go to young women or at least appear young and in-shape. We can't be stripping all our life. Especially past 35.
    I think many of us have witnessed large enough numbers of men pay dancers far older than 25 large enough sums of money to completely shatter the statement that stripping is for late teens to mid-20's.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Likethis For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Age stress is a very difficult thing

Thanks
    Thanked 7,152 Times in 2,230 Posts

As we try to ignore it, disclaim it, disprove it. Stripping is for young women in their late-teens to mid-20's. Really, it's the men that pays for our services and majority of them tend to go to young women or at least appear young and in-shape. We can't be stripping all our life. Especially past 35.
    Nope. I was banking and doing pole work until I was 46. Retired due to the pandemic.
    Quote Originally Posted by We had a rabbit like you View Post
    And I'm over here like "fuck you, pay me". No non sense, sorry.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LoveyDovey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,152 Times in 2,230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Likethis View Post
    I think many of us have witnessed large enough numbers of men pay dancers far older than 25 large enough sums of money to completely shatter the statement that stripping is for late teens to mid-20's.
    I know I was making 700/5 hours well into my 40s...
    Quote Originally Posted by We had a rabbit like you View Post
    And I'm over here like "fuck you, pay me". No non sense, sorry.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LoveyDovey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,900 Times in 587 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Fine

I'm 41 and feel like I'm just hitting my stride as a dancer.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

That's mostly because of experience we have and make generalization of certain group of customers, we tend to know who comes in to spend on dancers and those who are just there hanging out and waste a dangerous time. Once a young attractive dancer gets a "jackpot" night then shreds her "party girl" persona, it's way more deadly than any veteran dancers.

Man, I really miss my young body. I do agree a young dancer can able to work long hours and more days.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 305gurl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 Times in 1,988 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

That's mostly because of experience we have and make generalization of certain group of customers, we tend to know who comes in to spend on dancers and those who are just there hanging out and waste a dangerous time. Once a young attractive dancer gets a "jackpot" night then shreds her "party girl" persona, it's way more deadly than any veteran dancers.

Man, I really miss my young body. I do agree a young dancer can able to work long hours and more days.
    I used to think like you when I was younger....I was sorely mistaken. Plenty like younger and some are not party girls but there are the guys who want a connection with someone they can relate to at their age and they pay well. What's a 50 yr old guy gonna do talking about instagram/snapchat/tik tok/etc with this new generation LOL? There will always be ones who come purely for the young ones though.

Random thought: I'm running fucking late today *eyeroll* I'm rushing to be on time and he drove 45 minutes away to come here. FUCK.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to indiegirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 365 Posts

For me: Money speaks louder than words.

If someone is way past 25 and making good money, perhaps being a consistent top earner like some of the ones I've met, being happy about it, there's no reason to stop just because of what other people have to say. Words are empty and most people's opinions are pretty useless, I mean at the end of the day nothing we say here is going to stop a hot 35+ year old dancer from getting a man's money if she wants it. I don't think of it as a competition either (just to clarify I've never said younger dancers don't make money, all I've said is that older dancers do get paid a lot by men), what matters is whether the money made is enough to please the individual dancer. As for being able to work more hours and days it's debatable, but personally I don't even care about that because I've done the whole dancing 5 nights a week with 8 hour shifts minimum thing and I don't think of it as something to strive for. I'd rather work smarter not harder, but we're all different and that means different strategies and priorities and there's nothing wrong with that.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Likethis For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,440 Times in 3,658 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

If someone past that age is STILL making money clean and easy and knows what she's doing.. why on Earth should she stop if the good money is still there???

The OGs here are letting some of you know that it is still possible IF you can AND want to. You quit once you feel like it or the money is no longer there. The smart money makers around me are 30+. None of that stress bullshit. Lol.

But you do you.. to each their own.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,385 Times in 5,631 Posts

THIS is true! I don't " close " the club anymore like the old days I can still hang. Many dancers who have " done this awhile " know to work smart. Save energy for private rooms + we eat right even packing snacks hahaha. I might leave at midnight these days but I still do make $.

The bottom line is that you shouldn't listen to anyones rambling bullshit about YOUR money. You certainly could even turn the conversation on them to start picking AT THEM but I wouldn't even bother ! I would probably mention something like " you seem to not know much about this industry / earning capacity ect. " and then just walk off !

Quote Originally Posted by lurkingtitties View Post
    that simply isn’t true though! So much to unpack here...the only parts of dancing that are easier for young women are staying up late and maybe pole work and even that’s debatable.
    Last edited by carmen_b; 05-12-2021 at 08:53 AM.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to carmen_b For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 18,701 Times in 6,089 Posts

I think it's very similar to the modeling industry in many ways. It's all about taking care of yourself, finding a market that works for you, and capitalizing on that. You might even start diversifying your portfolio, just like older models do. You could cam one night a week, for example, to start building a customer base, start an OF account and post stuff from the club, etc.

Like, you obviously aren't considered "older" at this point, lol, but I'm just referring to society's ridiculous notion that women over 22 are "older." It's never too soon to start taking smart steps to ensure your future success!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,733 Times in 802 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Quote Originally Posted by pinkvelvetxo View Post
    Iím 34 and left during the pandemic. Iím nervous about going back because I feel like Iím too old now. I hate feeling that way now because I enjoyed dancing but I donít wanna be the ďold girl at the clubĒ. I get it...
    I feel u on this I was 32 when quitting due to pandemic, had a baby and now am super nervous about going back, having the baby has added to it a lot cause u know I have to lose like 20-30 lbs first then on top of that Iím going to be 34 soon so yea Iím feeling like Iím too old but then again right before pandemic I was doing very well so like it hasnít been that damn longÖ idkÖ

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ava$ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,440 Times in 3,658 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by ava$ View Post
    I feel u on this I was 32 when quitting due to pandemic, had a baby and now am super nervous about going back, having the baby has added to it a lot cause u know I have to lose like 20-30 lbs first then on top of that I’m going to be 34 soon so yea I’m feeling like I’m too old but then again right before pandemic I was doing very well so like it hasn’t been that damn long… idk…
    Sill young. But no matter how old you are, you gotta feel good about yourself in order to work. I'd pop in and see for yourself. Men don't give a shit. If you're hot, you're hot... and if you know how to work these men, then there shouldn't be an issue. Or find the right club too.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,733 Times in 802 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Quote Originally Posted by Vyanka View Post
    Sill young. But no matter how old you are, you gotta feel good about yourself in order to work. I'd pop in and see for yourself. Men don't give a shit. If you're hot, you're hot... and if you know how to work these men, then there shouldn't be an issue. Or find the right club too.
    Forsure, I felt too old when I went back at 31, was all self conscious at first which caused me to miss $$ cause Iíd act a bit weird and not approach like I used to but once I got comfortable I got even better $$ than I used too at 27 when I quit the time b4 that..

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ava$ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 Times in 3,625 Posts

Stripper world skews the perception of "old" I think. This weekend there were girls in the DR complaining they were 26 and "soooo old". I loudly announced that I was 30 and that they are not "old". The room got really awkward after that - not sure if they felt stupid or if they were like, pitying me or something, haha.

My night club has a 49 year old & a 50+ year old who both run circles around the younger dancers. The older one is always just having so much goddamn fun on stage that people LOVE it.
    The most 'famous' dancer in my city is definitely over 50 and guys literally have to make an appointment to see her. There's another that I can't remember if I was told she's 52 or 62, but she's hotter than half the 20 year olds.

I don't look my age unless I actively try to with makeup and clothing. I honestly enjoy that at this point. If I want male attention or free drinks, I let my appearance skew younger. If I want to be left the fuck alone, I let it skew older.
    When you're 22, men are much more predatory and apt to hit on you no matter what vibe you're giving off, and I don't miss the constant harassment.

Anyway. Are you still making money at work? Do you feel ok physically? Then keep at it if you want to.
    "People jack off with the left hand and point with the right."

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."

Thanks
    Thanked 13,409 Times in 4,347 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    In Love

Youth is a commodity any little idget with Payless pleb heels and a TJ Maxx bra and panty set can possess.
    "Fake tits are like Kevlar. They don't guarantee your chances of survival but they sure as hell improve it."
    Tempest

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

I used to feel that way, but I realized I still look young and can continue to do this until I feel and look older. I also have another job so I can quit periodically and focus on that. Iím going to be 33 this year.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KenzieJ For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks

Default Re: Cenforce 100 mg

which is extensively made use of to deal with impotence, which is a typical sexual complaint in man additionally this medication accepted with common Sildenafil citrate as an energetic pharmaceutical medicine. This medicine acts by simply improving the supply of blood into the penile area. It must be taken one hour earlier of physical affection, with a glass of water as well as the efficiency of this medicine lasts for 4 hrs.

Banned
    Thanks

Default Cenforce 100 mg

which is extensively made use of to deal with impotence, which is a typical sexual complaint in man additionally this medication accepted with common Sildenafil citrate as an energetic pharmaceutical medicine. This medicine acts by simply improving the supply of blood into the penile area. It must be taken one hour earlier of physical affection, with a glass of water as well as the efficiency of this medicine lasts for 4 hrs.

| | || |

Veteran Member neverendingkneebruises's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

We also have to remember that many of us lie about our age and many people are bad at guessing ages as long as you look good lol. I feel like most men who say 30 is too old don't actually know what a 30 year old woman looks like.

At one of my last clubs there was a dancer in her 60s, and she had regulars that had been seeing her for years upon years. She was in VIP every night, she ran circles around the 20 year old Instagram models who mostly just sat on their phones. She also looked really good at least in the dark club lights, you could tell she took care of her health, skin, had work done, etc. Don't give men too much credit honestly. (I don't mean this in a rude way, I mean it like this - we are more critical of ourselves than most customers are)

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to neverendingkneebruises For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 18,701 Times in 6,089 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by neverendingkneebruises View Post
    We also have to remember that many of us lie about our age and many people are bad at guessing ages as long as you look good lol. I feel like most men who say 30 is too old don't actually know what a 30 year old woman looks like.

At one of my last clubs there was a dancer in her 60s, and she had regulars that had been seeing her for years upon years. She was in VIP every night, she ran circles around the 20 year old Instagram models who mostly just sat on their phones. She also looked really good at least in the dark club lights, you could tell she took care of her health, skin, had work done, etc. Don't give men too much credit honestly. (I don't mean this in a rude way, I mean it like this - we are more critical of ourselves than most customers are)
    Couldn't agree more - i don't think most men have a concept of what a real, healthy 30-40 looks like in women, for many reasons.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,463 Times in 1,762 Posts

I heard a customer say strippers are like pro football players. The young get by on natural talent and older players have experience- both are fun to watch! As long as a woman looks HOT that's all that matters.

People will talk shit, but who cares. Even older athletes get shit that they should retire when they are making millions. I remember a comedian saying for a couple million dollars he’d say “fuck you” to anyone who told him to retire. Same. If you’re making a couple grand a week why would you retire??? Because you’re afraid of what other people think???That seems silly. People just love to hate. People love to put others down to make themselves feel better. That’s all it is when you here people talk shit.

No happy person is going to judge or criticize someone else’s life choices. We’re all on our own
    journey and we all have our own reasons-that are no one else’s business-for why we live the way we live. People will judge anyways, so might as well do what’s in your own interest.

People are afraid of wild women. There’s so much fear about a woman getting older without a man or a family. It’s called the wild woman archetype-a woman who lives life on her own terms instead focusing on what society expects. Often in movies, the wild woman is an “example” to what happens to women who don’t follow the rules. When I get it from friends and family I think they are projecting their unconscious programming. They have good intentions. They are sincerely “concerned.” Mostly is all social conditioning.
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

Thanks

This is a narrative that's out there, but it's actually not true in real life situations. There are some men who do feel this way, but for the most part these men are either very young themselves and have no experience with women outside of high school & college, or they are emotionally stunted men, the kind who subscribe to red pill nonsense and also don't believe in spending money on women.

Mentally healthy, well adjusted men just don't think of women this way. They have the features in mind that they find beautiful on a woman and that's what they like. Age isn't really a factor the majority of the time. If a guy likes the way you look and likes the way he feels with you, then that's that. If a man prefers a woman with a Playboy type figure, under no circumstances will he turn down a 35 year old woman with that look to spend time with a 23 year old who has no curves. I would even say with all things being equal physically he'll choose the one with the personality he prefers rather than age.

The fact that women over 35 earn as much as or more than women in their 20s if they choose to dance at that age disproves this theory in itself. And it's not always because of experience. I met a dancer friend at work who started at 36 because she was going through a divorce and needed money. She was an instant sensation. She started making over $1,000 a night within a couple weeks. Most girls in their 20s don't have that kind of immediate success.

I don't really have a horse in this race since I'm no longer a dancer. I'm just stating what I've experienced. Youth makes young dancers feel confident, and that's great. However, when you get older, or if you worry about getting older, don't because age doesn't matter as long as you look good and you're fun to spend time with. P.E.R.I.O.D.T.

BTW there was also a time when I believed the "fact" that stripping is only for drug addicts and nymphomaniacs who aren't smart enough to go to college or get a real job. I think anyone who has spent time with strippers realizes that's far from true. I think it's time we stop making sweeping generalizations and realize that stripping is for anyone who looks good, is good at sales, and wants to make a lot of money really fast.
    Last edited by Emanuelle; 07-03-2021 at 10:53 AM.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Emanuelle For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,463 Times in 1,762 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emanuelle View Post
    BTW there was also a time when I believed the "fact" that stripping is only for drug addicts and nymphomaniacs who aren't smart enough to go to college or get a real job. I think anyone who has spent time with strippers realizes that's far from true. I think it's time we stop making sweeping generalizations and realize that stripping is for anyone who looks good, is good at sales, and wants to make a lot of money really fast.
    ^^^ A belief is just a thought with a little bit of evidence. So if someone heard from a friend who had a friend that was a dancer that she was a high school drop out with a drug addiction. This counts as “evidence.” Also, movies and sensational news stories are a source of “evidence.” Most people’s beliefs are bullshit-including my own. I’m doing a lot of work to think for myself. Also, our minds are built to reject information that doesn’t fit into our belief system. So if someone believes sex workers are scum of the earth then they’ll only accept information that confirms that belief.

Same can be said about people “beliefs” about growing older-it’s basically social conditioning about what’s acceptable at what age. I just read a really good book called the mind body code. There’s a lot of programming about getting older that’s just bullshit. If you want to read about growing older and still being happy and healthy, I highly recommend that book.

Sorry just had to add that in. Didn’t mean to thread Jack.
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneybags View Post
    I heard a customer say strippers are like pro football players. The young get by on natural talent and older players have experience- both are fun to watch! As long as a woman looks HOT that's all that matters.

People will talk shit, but who cares. Even older athletes get shit that they should retire when they are making millions. I remember a comedian saying for a couple million dollars he’d say “fuck you” to anyone who told him to retire. Same. If you’re making a couple grand a week why would you retire??? Because you’re afraid of what other people think???That seems silly. People just love to hate. People love to put others down to make themselves feel better. That’s all it is when you here people talk shit.

No happy person is going to judge or criticize someone else’s life choices. We’re all on our own
    journey and we all have our own reasons-that are no one else’s business-for why we live the way we live. People will judge anyways, so might as well do what’s in your own interest.

People are afraid of wild women. There’s so much fear about a woman getting older without a man or a family. It’s called the wild woman archetype-a woman who lives life on her own terms instead focusing on what society expects. Often in movies, the wild woman is an “example” to what happens to women who don’t follow the rules. When I get it from friends and family I think they are projecting their unconscious programming. They have good intentions. They are sincerely “concerned.” Mostly is all social conditioning.
    Well said money!

43. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveyD For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast