Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help!How to lie to customers

Thanks
    Thanked 18,418 Times in 5,993 Posts

Default Re: Help!How to lie to customers

Quote Originally Posted by crystalize View Post
    ive been dancing for 11 years and I can't recall one time a customer asked me where my parents work that is very odd to ask.. also agree with the girls, you shouldn't let a convo get there, but that comes with experience. not even to waste time in the champagne room and DEFINITELY not on the floor while trying to get them to the champagne room or lap dance area.

that's what I hate about this job. conversation about 'where re you from, da da da ' is so redundant, which is why I like to quick hustle or act drunk so nobody tries to talk to me. I rarely even sit down with a customer.
    For real. I'm always trying to explain to people how boring and repetitive dancing can be, just like any customer-service job.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you guys sooo much all this helped me so much! its a learning experience and i just wanna get better and keep learing and not let stuff bring me down, the old me would of cried and never came back! but now i know better im about to def start these tips now!! im alwys worried about leaving a guy mid convo bc when they dont talk about spending $$ bc im like should i wait a little longer or just be bold and leave! time is money sometimes im like what if i missed out on a bag bc i waited 2-3 songs and got nothing, i feel impatient sometimes, how do you know when to cut the convo or be a little more patient?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jenny314 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,431 Times in 3,618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jenny314 View Post
    im alwys worried about leaving a guy mid convo bc when they dont talk about spending $$ bc im like should i wait a little longer or just be bold and leave! time is money sometimes im like what if i missed out on a bag bc i waited 2-3 songs and got nothing, i feel impatient sometimes, how do you know when to cut the convo or be a little more patient?
    You'll learn with time which guys may actually need more than a couple songs (but they should be giving you a feeling they'll get at least a 3-figure room or set of dances, don't spend 10 minutes just for a $20 dance).

My primary red flag is if you bring up dances/rooms and they kind of brush past it to keep asking personal questions or chit-chatting. That's a sign of a time waster or someone who just doesn't want to buy from you.

Don't underestimate the power of silence. Sometimes if you list off the options and then go completely silent, acting like you don't care if he buys or not, just watching the stage and sipping your drink, the sheer nature of the heavy awkward silence will often pressure them into picking an option.
    "People jack off with the left hand and point with the right."

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Selina M For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Yeah, you'll learn with time and experience. You'll learn to spot easy targets and detect signs if he's interested in buying or just "want to know you." For me, I usually can tell if a customer is interested in buying a private lap dance if he's been eyeballing me for a while and/or "drooling" over all my body and sense his eagerness to touch me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Selina M View Post
    You'll learn with time which guys may actually need more than a couple songs (but they should be giving you a feeling they'll get at least a 3-figure room or set of dances, don't spend 10 minutes just for a $20 dance).

My primary red flag is if you bring up dances/rooms and they kind of brush past it to keep asking personal questions or chit-chatting. That's a sign of a time waster or someone who just doesn't want to buy from you.

Don't underestimate the power of silence. Sometimes if you list off the options and then go completely silent, acting like you don't care if he buys or not, just watching the stage and sipping your drink, the sheer nature of the heavy awkward silence will often pressure them into picking an option.
    Yes i always get mad when people want to buy one dance! is it wrong to deny if they want jsut one? or should we be accepting it and see if they want more

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jenny314 For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,999 Times in 2,023 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

I generally don’t. I prefer to redirect and be the one to lead the conversation. In spite of being born and raised in Wisconsin, English wasn’t my first language and I still have a rather noticeable accent which I’d emphasize, and they will pretty much always ask where I’m from, so I’d say to them, “My parents told me that a stork dropped me down the chimney, but since I landed on my feet it compacted me, and that’s why I’m so short”. And while they’re processing that, I’ll go on the offensive and steer the conversation.
    Life asked Death, “Death, why do people love me but hate you?”

Death responded, “Because you are a beautiful lie… and I am a painful truth”

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AChildOfBoredom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,389 Times in 4,345 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    In Love

I never lie. My enthusiasm for the second amendment is well known as is my fiance's knife collection.
    "Fake tits are like Kevlar. They don't guarantee your chances of survival but they sure as hell improve it."
    Tempest

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12