Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: If you're fully Vaccinated, you can stop wearing a MASK!!

Thanks
    Thanked 19,911 Times in 6,425 Posts

Default Re: If you're fully Vaccinated, you can stop wearing a MASK!!

Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    I just don't understand why it always has to do with politics?! This is a thread about being vaxxed & not wearing a mask anymore. I don't care to read about trump or biden honestly.

Because there are certain men on this forum who get off on baiting people and bringing up politics in every thread. Interesting how they choose a (mostly female populated) sex worker forum to do it instead of Reddit, etc. We thought Raziel was annoying, but now I see for myself that he's not even the worst "blue" on here, imo. LOL.
    Last edited by TheBrownFox; 07-07-2021 at 11:41 AM. Reason: "He's NOT even the worst on here," I meant to say.
    39 and feelin' fine!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,974 Times in 4,035 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Stoner View Post
    This kind of stuff is EXACTLY why I continually encourage you to have a "lie down" . Your hatred for Trump has blinded you. You are a textbook case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.
    There's really no point in continuing this discussion. Besides it being unrelated to the topic, you don't respond to what I post, you deny facts; and instead make baseless, obnoxious, condescending comments like this. If you want to remain devoted to such a horrible man who cares nothing about you, that's your choice.
    Last edited by eagle2; 07-07-2021 at 11:29 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eagle2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 Times in 645 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2 View Post
    There's really no point in continuing this discussion. Besides it being unrelated to the topic, you don't respond to what I post, you deny facts; and instead make baseless, obnoxious, condescending comments like this. If you want to remain devoted to such a horrible man who cares nothing about you, that's your choice.
    Look who's talking. Where do you get "devotion" ? I just try to be objective. There are so many solid bases to criticize Trump that I see no reason to go overboard and buy into some of the whackier stuff e.g. "Trump told people to drink bleach " ( he NEVER said that ) ;Trump colluded with Russia yada, yada, etc. etc. And I have criticized Trump particularly but not limited to his childish and destructive refusal to accept the Election result.

You continually say that Trump doesn't care about me. I assume you include the country as a whole. I could say the same thing about the Clintons , the Bidens and Harris. I don't care one bit who Trump cares about. I cared about his policies and their effect.

Your words and tone concerning Trump evidence ( imho ) an irrational hatred for the man. You try and pretend it's all fact based and that it was engendered by his actions and policies as POTUS. But the animus is too big to hide. Which is why I facetiously encourage you to try and relax and calm down. Trump did not listen to us and still doesn't. We have no effect on him. More's the pity. I don't let it keep me up at night and for your sake I hope you are able to at least leave it on the screen. The other side of the coin is that I never liked Hillary. Her phony laugh is just indicative to me of a person lacking any genuine talent or empathy for other people. I see the same thing in Kamala's Cackle. I don't think either of them is a good person. But I at least try to avoid the vitriol and keep my critiques fact based.
    A
    The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena... who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those timid souls who know neither.
    Teddy Roosevelt

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric Stoner For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 28,435 Times in 10,421 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

With regard to masks.

Itís now recommended to wear them indoors especially places where the transmission rates are high due to the covid variant

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 Times in 2,712 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    With regard to masks.

It’s now recommended to wear them indoors especially places where the transmission rates are high due to the covid variant
    Many thanks for this. I'd love to keep the thread open to discuss masks and Covid, but it's still apparently about the orange guy. I was a part of that, so sorry. But too many reports so the thread must be closed.

Is there another thread about Covid? Can we have one without drawing in arguments about which doddering old geek in Washington is better? I'm willing to try it.
    You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Free your mind, and your ass will follow.
    George Clinton

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Djoser For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910