Thread: need some advice on my living situation

Thanks

Duh need some advice on my living situation

hi all
    I am in a situation where I need to move because of my bf, we not getting along and it his place..I have been applying a few vanilla jobs still in the process of interviews...ok cool..I work like 4 cam sites do ok most days ..some days are good some is bad...or ok..I do work part time on cam for few years...because it get draining at my age older female.. but I need to move out the end summer my goal...I even thinking of applying for social assistance hmm kinda doing all not sure about that..hmmm..

I can work here it becoming stress sometimes living with him..I still looking for jobs to work at home or office but I cant wait for that too come when I want too save now...thinking of going full time on cam and just save or take an airbnb place for week of the each month just as a get away from him and work 10 hrs a day...any advice... thanks..bit stress..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sweetme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 30,642 Times in 6,780 Posts

Default Re: need some advice on my living situation

I think you already know what to do Hustle hard, save and get yourself out of there as soon as you can. It seems like you already have a plan so that's a good thing.

Best of luck and remember that life is too short to be unhappy!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 21,965 Times in 11,324 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Crossfingers Re: need some advice on my living situation

Yea, living in a stressful home environment is the worst.
    Gtfo asap.

Definitely, apply for assistance, multiple places, (church, social agencies, etc) .

They can help you.

Good luck!
    Last edited by whirlerz; 05-14-2021 at 10:57 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,346 Times in 1,936 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

I say gtfo & into a cheap airbnb asap. When my bf & I fought alot while I lived there it totally fucked up my mojo sadly. I made better money once I was out of there. Good Luck!
    "Alot of people are afraid to say what they want, that's why they don't get what they want"~ Madonna

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 21,965 Times in 11,324 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Well, in my area (cause of the virus) instead of shelters, they put you up in an extended stay, Idk about your area.
    & you could cam from there.

Please go search in cam conn section about camming & assistance, lots of info there.

Again, depends on your area too.
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,069 Times in 820 Posts
    My Mood
    Innocent

Often easier said than done, but living in absolute hell for however long it takes to get on your feet is pretty fucking awful.
    Seriously have been there 100% and the truth is they can drop you at any given time without notice, which leaves your foundation very shaky.
    They may act like they are doing you a favor by giving you notice, but behind closed doors they reveal a false sense of power over your life and well being.

While they lay in their comfy bed with little worry, you are left wondering (Often times with no sleep) what to do before time runs out. That will make you miserable!
    What is even more messed up is going from a close relationship, investing years of your life and sharing memories, to being treated as a complete stranger.
    That is rubbing salt in an already gaping wound and by remaining under their roof you delay being able to fully heal. You also leave him open to catching you in a vulnerable state of mind.

If camming is not working as initially planned, then it is crucial to find out what areas need improvement, while also working Vanilla either part time or fulltime. (Do not put all your eggs in one basket)
    (It is possible to work fulltime and cam, super exhausting , but not impossible) You must setup a security net to catch yourself in case the other breaks and if that is busting your ass and leaving no down time then so be it.
    Find a place to land in case he decides to pull the rug out from under you and have an emergency schedule, contact list and anyone who may be able to assist. You have to be one step ahead of him at all times.
    Also, don't be surprised if they start coming around after pulling the rug and failing to see you crash as they had envisioned. They may try to attempt hurting you again after seeing their plan fail miserably.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post
    I think you already know what to do Hustle hard, save and get yourself out of there as soon as you can. It seems like you already have a plan so that's a good thing.

yes just trying to figure out best options thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BambiCutie View Post
    Often easier said than done, but living in absolute hell for however long it takes to get on your feet is pretty fucking awful.
    Seriously have been there 100% and the truth is they can drop you at any given time without notice, which leaves your foundation very shaky.
    They may act like they are doing you a favor by giving you notice, but behind closed doors they reveal a false sense of power over your life and well being.

While they lay in their comfy bed with little worry, you are left wondering (Often times with no sleep) what to do before time runs out. That will make you miserable!
    What is even more messed up is going from a close relationship, investing years of your life and sharing memories, to being treated as a complete stranger.
    That is rubbing salt in an already gaping wound and by remaining under their roof you delay being able to fully heal. You also leave him open to catching you in a vulnerable state of mind.

If camming is not working as initially planned, then it is crucial to find out what areas need improvement, while also working Vanilla either part time or fulltime. (Do not put all your eggs in one basket)
    (It is possible to work fulltime and cam, super exhausting , but not impossible) You must setup a security net to catch yourself in case the other breaks and if that is busting your ass and leaving no down time then so be it.
    Find a place to land in case he decides to pull the rug out from under you and have an emergency schedule, contact list and anyone who may be able to assist. You have to be one step ahead of him at all times.
    Also, don't be surprised if they start coming around after pulling the rug and failing to see you crash as they had envisioned. They may try to attempt hurting you again after seeing their plan fail miserably.
    for real i am looking for job and i do ok partime camming..i already save 1000 incase he do i can rent airbnb n work and even ask for goverment assistance on monday..thanks for info..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whirlerz View Post
    Yea, living in a stressful home environment is the worst.
    Gtfo asap.

Definitely, apply for assistance, multiple places, (church, social agencies, etc) .

They can help you.

Good luck!
    thanks I gonna do fulltime camming and apply for jobs and assistance.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    I say gtfo & into a cheap airbnb asap. When my bf & I fought alot while I lived there it totally fucked up my mojo sadly. I made better money once I was out of there. Good Luck!
    that is my plan and work maraton on 2 weeks stay..thanks

Thanks

yes thanks now is too hustle...i am happy that u guys know the struggles

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post

yes thanks...planning the last 48hrs..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whirlerz View Post
    Well, in my area (cause of the virus) instead of shelters, they put you up in an extended stay, Idk about your area.
    & you could cam from there.

Please go search in cam conn section about camming & assistance, lots of info there.

Again, depends on your area too.
    Good luck!
    ok great i am in canada

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sweetme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Just do your hardest and work hard on Cam. What I find that motivates me to make money is to have a small white board with a felt tip pen where I can workout how much I want to make for the week, say 1500 credits will give me 1k in a week! I know I have to hustle hard at that, do the best you can and know you can get through this! Keep logging on to this board so you can keep communication up so you know you are not alone xx

19. The Following User Says Thank You to KrazyKandie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyKandie View Post
    Just do your hardest and work hard on Cam. What I find that motivates me to make money is to have a small white board with a felt tip pen where I can workout how much I want to make for the week, say 1500 credits will give me 1k in a week! I know I have to hustle hard at that, do the best you can and know you can get through this! Keep logging on to this board so you can keep communication up so you know you are not alone xx
    yes thanks..

Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,137 Times in 1,063 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

You can get out of this situation but it won't be easy. Put together a 90 day exit plan or whatever else makes sense for you, so you can make sure that when you leave him you don't ever need to look back. Hustle hard and take on as much as you can without driving yourself crazy. Save every penny that you can save. Do your research and figure out where you want to move. Def look into applying for assistance because you never know what you might qualify for. Figure out exactly what your moving costs will be and save that amount. Keep the peace as much as possible and ignore him. Your revenge will be walking out on him and going on to live a happier life. We've all been here. Good luck and I believe in you.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,955 Times in 5,844 Posts

I'm curious. Can you rent just a room and bail quick ( like within 2-3 weeks ) ?

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,964 Times in 4,032 Posts

There's a thread on work from home opportunities here:
    https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...From-Home-Opps

TheBrownFox posted what looks like an easy way to make money working from home here:
    https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...=1#post3228667

It's just talking to people who want to practice their English.

I hope everything works out for you. Good luck!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eagle2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,858 Times in 6,411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sweetme View Post
    hi all
    I am in a situation where I need to move because of my bf, we not getting along and it his place..I have been applying a few vanilla jobs still in the process of interviews...ok cool..I work like 4 cam sites do ok most days ..some days are good some is bad...or ok..I do work part time on cam for few years...because it get draining at my age older female.. but I need to move out the end summer my goal...I even thinking of applying for social assistance hmm kinda doing all not sure about that..hmmm..

I can work here it becoming stress sometimes living with him..I still looking for jobs to work at home or office but I cant wait for that too come when I want too save now...thinking of going full time on cam and just save or take an airbnb place for week of the each month just as a get away from him and work 10 hrs a day...any advice... thanks..bit stress..

You can apply to be put on the waiting lists for subsidized housing (Where the rent is based on your income) in your area. Your local Social Services office might have a list of income-based apartments in your area. But you may get quicker results by doing a Google search for subsidized housing in your area, and then calling them. Make sure they do offer it (Some of those lists might have inaccurate information on it) before you waste a trip, and ask the leasing offices of those apartment complexes if you can stop by to fill out an application packet. BUT keep in mind that the waiting lists for those places are usually long...like around 6 months or more. And by that time you may already be earning the money you need to make to qualify for a regular (NON-subsidized housing) 1-BR apartment for yourself, and have the number of required pay stubs to show to a leasing office.

In the meantime, your bf is causing you too much stress, so the Airbnb could work for now if it's someplace that has good high-speed internet. I'd imagine the internet there would be better than, say, the Wi-Fi at a cheap Super 8 motel (I remember I tried to cam from a Super 8 once...the Wi-Fi was so bad, I had to log off and just record a video instead). I lived in an Extended Stay hotel for a month and a half in 2019, and the amount of tax that's tacked on to your bill is AWFUL. The Wi-Fi was good enough to cam on, but I had paid extra for the upgraded Wi-Fi. Having to deal with your neighbors' cigarette smoke/weed coming into your vents - despite it being a "NON-smoking hotel" - sucked. Even with that Extended Stay Perks discount, it's expensive. I don't know much about Airbnb, but I have a feeling going the Airbnb route would be better and a little cheaper...even if you're only able to work (cam or whatever) when the home owner is gone at their job.

This forum has lots of threads about adult industry work (camming, phone sex, sexting, selling clips and custom videos, etc.). There are also good work from home blogs (for non-adult work):

https://realwaystoearnmoneyonline.com/
    http://ratracerebellion.com/
    https://workathomemomrevolution.com/

ThriftingThickChick on YouTube also posts videos about new work from home job leads.

If you have an income where you get direct deposit, there's something called The Dave App that allows you to borrow up to $75/$100 instantly when you don't feel like waiting for payday. You choose a payback date, and then it's automatically paid back on that date. If you happen to NOT have the funds on that date to pay it back, you don't get hit with an overdraft fee. It checks your bank account balance to make sure that it's safe to withdraw the funds. I've used that app many times, and there was one time when I actually didn't have the money on the payback date like I thought I would. And it just tried again on a different day when I DID have the funds.
    Last edited by TheBrownFox; 05-29-2021 at 05:39 PM.
    39 and feelin' fine!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    You can apply to be put on the waiting lists for subsidized housing (Where the rent is based on your income) in your area. Your local Social Services office might have a list of income-based apartments in your area. But you may get quicker results by doing a Google search for subsidized housing in your area, and then calling them. Make sure they do offer it (Some of those lists might have inaccurate information on it) before you waste a trip, and ask the leasing offices of those apartment complexes if you can stop by to fill out an application packet. BUT keep in mind that the waiting lists for those places are usually long...like around 6 months or more. And by that time you may already be earning the money you need to make to qualify for a regular (NON-subsidized housing) 1-BR apartment for yourself, and have the number of required pay stubs to show to a leasing office.

In the meantime, your bf is causing you too much stress, so the Airbnb could work for now if it's someplace that has good high-speed internet. I'd imagine the internet there would be better than, say, the Wi-Fi at a cheap Super 8 motel (I remember I tried to cam from a Super 8 once...the Wi-Fi was so bad, I had to log off and just record a video instead). I lived in an Extended Stay hotel for a month and a half in 2019, and the amount of tax that's tacked on to your bill is AWFUL. The Wi-Fi was good enough to cam on, but I had paid extra for the upgraded Wi-Fi. Having to deal with your neighbors' cigarette smoke/weed coming into your vents - despite it being a "NON-smoking hotel" - sucked. Even with that Extended Stay Perks discount, it's expensive. I don't know much about Airbnb, but I have a feeling going the Airbnb route would be better and a little cheaper...even if you're only able to work (cam or whatever) when the home owner is gone at their job.

This forum has lots of threads about adult industry work (camming, phone sex, sexting, selling clips and custom videos, etc.). There are also good work from home blogs (for non-adult work):

https://realwaystoearnmoneyonline.com/
    http://ratracerebellion.com/
    https://workathomemomrevolution.com/

ThriftingThickChick on YouTube also posts videos about new work from home job leads.

If you have an income where you get direct deposit, there's something called The Dave App that allows you to borrow up to $75/$100 instantly when you don't feel like waiting for payday. You choose a payback date, and then it's automatically paid back on that date. If you happen to NOT have the funds on that date to pay it back, you don't get hit with an overdraft fee. It checks your bank account balance to make sure that it's safe to withdraw the funds. I've used that app many times, and there was one time when I actually didn't have the money on the payback date like I thought I would. And it just tried again on a different day when I DID have the funds.

thanks i be renting airbnb for next 3 months..test few places first..

29. The Following User Says Thank You to sweetme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,594 Times in 848 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Inspired

Really good advice, Fox! I wish we could sticky it or something (I might reshare this post to my blog here on SW). I feel like a lot of us have been in shit situations with roommates, abusive partners etc, and didn't know where to turn or what to do to stop the situation.
    Best Threads on SW! Curvy Winona's Camming Bookmarks!

Just waiting to feel your kiss, rubbing my lips, your energy is turning me on...

31. The Following User Says Thank You to JenniferNorth For This Useful Post: