As far as the fantasy will allow

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Default Re: How far should I take the "Friendship"

Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    As far as the fantasy will allow

Gotta tell ya, that is about as perfect of an answer as I have seen in awhile....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Robcartruck For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

....I feel a bit obligated to keep posting on this thread to continue sharing.....
    So last few weeks have been interesting, since we have not been together. Not sure how many times we text talk a day, but it is just kind of fun to catch up on our daily routines. We will be seeing each other this weekend, and following week and weekend We are both looking forward to some time in a neutral place, to just have some fun for awhile (no expectations, no hidden agendas), just two friends having some fun. Of course, I will get to show her off, and I always enjoy that

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Robcartruck For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,964 Times in 5,845 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Robcartruck View Post
    ....I feel a bit obligated to keep posting on this thread to continue sharing.....
    So last few weeks have been interesting, since we have not been together. Not sure how many times we text talk a day, but it is just kind of fun to catch up on our daily routines. We will be seeing each other this weekend, and following week and weekend We are both looking forward to some time in a neutral place, to just have some fun for awhile (no expectations, no hidden agendas), just two friends having some fun. Of course, I will get to show her off, and I always enjoy that
    That's sweet. Best of luck with everything.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

This past week has been pretty interesting.....we met at her place to start the weekend. Then we flew to a incredibly nice place for the week, for vacation. Then back to her place for a few days, and today I flew back home. This past week is going to take me a while to truly take in, but it was, well, amazing. Two people really do get to know each other more when they spend long weekends, weeks together, especially traveling.

I wish I could share everything here, so the group appreciates what all went on...but trying to keep this somewhat generic, as to keep our privacy , that. Hope everyone please respects that.

I told her early on, that I was looking for a travel companion this summer. And wow, this paste week, she was that and more.

On the front end and back end weekends, she cooked for me again in her place. Just so amazing to have some one home cook for you, by scratch. The food at the resort was amazing, so no cooking needed.

only one major argument. During the week. and even that one was not too bad. so we are getting to know each other more and more, and the adventure continues....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

So after the long week together, last night we decided to break our tradition of spending a few weeks apart. We are thinking of spending the long July 4th weekend together. At least we will both have a few days away from work. The opposite schedules are really rough, and am sure the different sleep patterns will catch up with us. But we figure might as well keep going, and we will catch up on our sleep some other time...lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Well, the long weekend is past, and we learned more about each other. Funny how you adapt to someone else's lifestyle and quirks, when you stay at their place. We did the traditional 4th of July BBQ thing, at one of her friends places. That was really fun, as the weather was good (hot/humid, but good), and we did some of their local food styles. Cannot tell you how many times we stopped at store through the day, to pick up more supplies or food for the day. At night small group of us drove to see the end of fireworks, and then just walk around a bit after, and explore part of their downtown area. Visited some of the same group next day for a little, and helped them clean up, and do some other things while there. Through the long weekend at her place, I fixed/updated a few things. Nothing crazy, just some light changes, and other minor stuff like that, that I felt needed to get done. Its funny, I feel like part of the time she treats me like a friend, and part of the time she treats me like a customer. I think it is just hard for her to get past the treat someone like a customer, so it just comes natural. When I say that, I mean how she sits /relaxes next to me, or how we touch each other in certain teasing ways. Would be interesting to get any feedback on that from others here.

When doing laundry during the week, she kept/hid some of my stuff, saying someone must have taken it. We are always joking with each other about taking stuff from each other. She really got me on that one, as I did not expect the way she played out the joke. We had some fun times, did some just normal life stuff like cleaning, and stayed up late here and there and talked about trivial things, current issues, and what ever else the conversations took us. She sent me back to airport with some home cooked food and snacks, that were all really good, so I appreciated that.

So another crazy long weekend gone, and again, not sure we will have another.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Not sure if this thread is really of interest here, so I may just stop posting to it...

For those still following....we skipped one weekend, and getting together this weekend. It really is hard being on different schedules...so we tend to text first, talk later...Funny the simple things we talk about...and hard to believe sometimes how long we talk.....this crazy thing we have gotten us into, just has to end soon...

This weekend her turn to fly to me. Picking her up at airport then heading to a neutral location for a few nights for something different...then ending the trip at my place. Probably not enough time to do too much cooking, so we will probably eat out some. Really do enjoy her cooking though....the idea of making things from scratch is so nice. Guess that is part of the fantasy...finding a girl that is this amazing cook, but would never have enough time to truly appreciate as our schedules are backwards....just too damn ironic. wonder if anyone else out there deals with the different work schedules...

anyway...i like to get her a little gift when I see her, so will try to think of something for this trip...ideas always appreciated

Thanks
    Thanked 3,714 Times in 1,432 Posts

Yeah it's had 2000 views, so, not viral or anything, but not bad. Don't worry about views - post relevant stuff and you'll build up over time.
    Where Am I? Missing NYC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

...and the fantasy continues....the past long weekend was fun. I picked her up at airport, and we stayed at a hotel for a few nights. We just enjoyed hanging out in pool and hot tub, the little town we visited, and some good food. We tend to like the same foods, and are both pretty open minded about what we eat. We stopped at a mall one day, and she did some modeling for me, trying on a variety of things. She is slender with a killer body, and likes to dress very feminine, so makes it very fun experience for me She looked great in almost everything she tried on, but only picked out two blouses after all the modeling.

A few nights she really dressed up for dinner, with heels and all. Wow, she looks good, but with the heels on, the extra few inches of height she is like a super model. fun walking her around when she looks like that! We like to slow dance with each other, and had a few nights alone in room when we did that. With the heels on she is almost up to my height, so made the dancing that much more interesting.

After that we drove the couple hours back to my place, and stayed there the last night. We had a lot of laundry to do, so we did a couple loads. Yes, when she was not looking, I snatched a few of her things and hid them from her, to get her back for doing it to me at her place. Too funny. We did not get all the laundry done, so she left left some stuff that I tossed in washing machine next day. She left a pair of shoes behind also at my place. We decided to eat at home instead of going out. I cooked the main meal, and she made the salads and stuff. So we kind of shared cooking duties that night. The next day was a little sad taking her to the airport. I usually park, and walk her in, and wait until she gets through security. She appreciates that, and gives us those last few minutes for a good hug, before saying bye again.....

This weekend and next we are definitely not seeing each other, as we both have things going on. The backwards schedules are a pain, and I know they will always be there to be in our way. That along with the distance, gotta say, this is not easy. We do talk or face time when we get a chance, so at least we "see" each other some. Fortunately I have a lot of things to keep me busy this weekend, to help keep thoughts on those things on not on her, otherwise I would simply miss her too much. She has family coming in to visit, so she will be busy with them....

....maybe we will see each other again in August...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Robcartruck For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

...Just when I thought I was going to get through this weekend, and hopefully next with out missing her too much...We had a quick call late tonight that turned into an hour conversation...we both keep saying we are not in a relationship, and this has to be called something else...not sure why we are doing this to each other, but we are...easier to not try to define whatever it is we have....I wished her well with her family visiting this week....and of course she is not as prepared as she would like to be. But that is just her, and part of what I like ( and dislike) about her.. lol

......not sure how we got this far, or how this even started anymore....and I guess it just does not matter....as we are where we are, because we both choose to be...My gut just keeps telling me it is going to end soon...

what is that saying, be careful what you wish for, as you just might get it....

Thanks

ZZZZzzzzzz

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ginger888 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 18,714 Times in 6,092 Posts

Let's not be rude. If you don't find the topic interesting, please unsubscribe.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

How far should you take this? As far as the world allows is a great answer. Me personally? I'd stop today. Why? Because it really isn't doing anything for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12