2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

not where I want to be, as the next adventure waits
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Default Re: How far should I take the "Friendship"

Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    As far as the fantasy will allow

Gotta tell ya, that is about as perfect of an answer as I have seen in awhile....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Robcartruck For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

....I feel a bit obligated to keep posting on this thread to continue sharing.....
    So last few weeks have been interesting, since we have not been together. Not sure how many times we text talk a day, but it is just kind of fun to catch up on our daily routines. We will be seeing each other this weekend, and following week and weekend We are both looking forward to some time in a neutral place, to just have some fun for awhile (no expectations, no hidden agendas), just two friends having some fun. Of course, I will get to show her off, and I always enjoy that

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Robcartruck For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,137 Times in 5,900 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Robcartruck View Post
    ....I feel a bit obligated to keep posting on this thread to continue sharing.....
    So last few weeks have been interesting, since we have not been together. Not sure how many times we text talk a day, but it is just kind of fun to catch up on our daily routines. We will be seeing each other this weekend, and following week and weekend We are both looking forward to some time in a neutral place, to just have some fun for awhile (no expectations, no hidden agendas), just two friends having some fun. Of course, I will get to show her off, and I always enjoy that
    That's sweet. Best of luck with everything.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

This past week has been pretty interesting.....we met at her place to start the weekend. Then we flew to a incredibly nice place for the week, for vacation. Then back to her place for a few days, and today I flew back home. This past week is going to take me a while to truly take in, but it was, well, amazing. Two people really do get to know each other more when they spend long weekends, weeks together, especially traveling.

I wish I could share everything here, so the group appreciates what all went on...but trying to keep this somewhat generic, as to keep our privacy , that. Hope everyone please respects that.

I told her early on, that I was looking for a travel companion this summer. And wow, this paste week, she was that and more.

On the front end and back end weekends, she cooked for me again in her place. Just so amazing to have some one home cook for you, by scratch. The food at the resort was amazing, so no cooking needed.

only one major argument. During the week. and even that one was not too bad. so we are getting to know each other more and more, and the adventure continues....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

So after the long week together, last night we decided to break our tradition of spending a few weeks apart. We are thinking of spending the long July 4th weekend together. At least we will both have a few days away from work. The opposite schedules are really rough, and am sure the different sleep patterns will catch up with us. But we figure might as well keep going, and we will catch up on our sleep some other time...lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Well, the long weekend is past, and we learned more about each other. Funny how you adapt to someone else's lifestyle and quirks, when you stay at their place. We did the traditional 4th of July BBQ thing, at one of her friends places. That was really fun, as the weather was good (hot/humid, but good), and we did some of their local food styles. Cannot tell you how many times we stopped at store through the day, to pick up more supplies or food for the day. At night small group of us drove to see the end of fireworks, and then just walk around a bit after, and explore part of their downtown area. Visited some of the same group next day for a little, and helped them clean up, and do some other things while there. Through the long weekend at her place, I fixed/updated a few things. Nothing crazy, just some light changes, and other minor stuff like that, that I felt needed to get done. Its funny, I feel like part of the time she treats me like a friend, and part of the time she treats me like a customer. I think it is just hard for her to get past the treat someone like a customer, so it just comes natural. When I say that, I mean how she sits /relaxes next to me, or how we touch each other in certain teasing ways. Would be interesting to get any feedback on that from others here.

When doing laundry during the week, she kept/hid some of my stuff, saying someone must have taken it. We are always joking with each other about taking stuff from each other. She really got me on that one, as I did not expect the way she played out the joke. We had some fun times, did some just normal life stuff like cleaning, and stayed up late here and there and talked about trivial things, current issues, and what ever else the conversations took us. She sent me back to airport with some home cooked food and snacks, that were all really good, so I appreciated that.

So another crazy long weekend gone, and again, not sure we will have another.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Not sure if this thread is really of interest here, so I may just stop posting to it...

For those still following....we skipped one weekend, and getting together this weekend. It really is hard being on different schedules...so we tend to text first, talk later...Funny the simple things we talk about...and hard to believe sometimes how long we talk.....this crazy thing we have gotten us into, just has to end soon...

This weekend her turn to fly to me. Picking her up at airport then heading to a neutral location for a few nights for something different...then ending the trip at my place. Probably not enough time to do too much cooking, so we will probably eat out some. Really do enjoy her cooking though....the idea of making things from scratch is so nice. Guess that is part of the fantasy...finding a girl that is this amazing cook, but would never have enough time to truly appreciate as our schedules are backwards....just too damn ironic. wonder if anyone else out there deals with the different work schedules...

anyway...i like to get her a little gift when I see her, so will try to think of something for this trip...ideas always appreciated

Thanks
    Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,453 Posts

Yeah it's had 2000 views, so, not viral or anything, but not bad. Don't worry about views - post relevant stuff and you'll build up over time.
    Where Am I? Missing NYC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

...and the fantasy continues....the past long weekend was fun. I picked her up at airport, and we stayed at a hotel for a few nights. We just enjoyed hanging out in pool and hot tub, the little town we visited, and some good food. We tend to like the same foods, and are both pretty open minded about what we eat. We stopped at a mall one day, and she did some modeling for me, trying on a variety of things. She is slender with a killer body, and likes to dress very feminine, so makes it very fun experience for me She looked great in almost everything she tried on, but only picked out two blouses after all the modeling.

A few nights she really dressed up for dinner, with heels and all. Wow, she looks good, but with the heels on, the extra few inches of height she is like a super model. fun walking her around when she looks like that! We like to slow dance with each other, and had a few nights alone in room when we did that. With the heels on she is almost up to my height, so made the dancing that much more interesting.

After that we drove the couple hours back to my place, and stayed there the last night. We had a lot of laundry to do, so we did a couple loads. Yes, when she was not looking, I snatched a few of her things and hid them from her, to get her back for doing it to me at her place. Too funny. We did not get all the laundry done, so she left left some stuff that I tossed in washing machine next day. She left a pair of shoes behind also at my place. We decided to eat at home instead of going out. I cooked the main meal, and she made the salads and stuff. So we kind of shared cooking duties that night. The next day was a little sad taking her to the airport. I usually park, and walk her in, and wait until she gets through security. She appreciates that, and gives us those last few minutes for a good hug, before saying bye again.....

This weekend and next we are definitely not seeing each other, as we both have things going on. The backwards schedules are a pain, and I know they will always be there to be in our way. That along with the distance, gotta say, this is not easy. We do talk or face time when we get a chance, so at least we "see" each other some. Fortunately I have a lot of things to keep me busy this weekend, to help keep thoughts on those things on not on her, otherwise I would simply miss her too much. She has family coming in to visit, so she will be busy with them....

....maybe we will see each other again in August...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Robcartruck For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

...Just when I thought I was going to get through this weekend, and hopefully next with out missing her too much...We had a quick call late tonight that turned into an hour conversation...we both keep saying we are not in a relationship, and this has to be called something else...not sure why we are doing this to each other, but we are...easier to not try to define whatever it is we have....I wished her well with her family visiting this week....and of course she is not as prepared as she would like to be. But that is just her, and part of what I like ( and dislike) about her.. lol

......not sure how we got this far, or how this even started anymore....and I guess it just does not matter....as we are where we are, because we both choose to be...My gut just keeps telling me it is going to end soon...

what is that saying, be careful what you wish for, as you just might get it....

Thanks

ZZZZzzzzzz

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ginger888 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,023 Times in 6,189 Posts

Let's not be rude. If you don't find the topic interesting, please unsubscribe.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

How far should you take this? As far as the world allows is a great answer. Me personally? I'd stop today. Why? Because it really isn't doing anything for you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by indyindy85 View Post
    How far should you take this? As far as the world allows is a great answer. Me personally? I'd stop today. Why? Because it really isn't doing anything for you.
    We are have our own personal choices, and I always respect that. Have to comment though, not sure how you can say it really isn't doing anything for you? It definitely is adding some excitement to my life, especially after the last year or so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

...The last two weekends were non-meet weekends for us, but this coming first full weekend of August she is going to come visit me for a few days. We are probably going to stay home and cook more than go to restaurants. Saves money, and sometimes just more fun to cook at home. She promised to wear a special costume for me this trip, so that will add to the excitement of being around each other.

Thinking back now, the friendship has definitely gotten deeper. I am not a strip club goer (we met outside of work before she went back), so I have learned a lot about the club she works at from her perspective. It seems to be a clean club, from how she has explained it to others she has worked in the past. I feel sorry for what some of the work BS the girls have to put up with, but they definitely can make some good money. The way she describes the end of shift wait in line to get paid out, really sucks. Also, I still will never get the idea of walking out with a stash of cash, when the clubs could probably just as easy cut a check. Seems like it would be so much safer, to walk out with check. Not sure I would ever go into where she works. We talked about it some, and she thought of some ways, just so I could see what it was like in her club. But both agree, probably best to just stay away.

Well, will have to clean a bit before Saturday, when she arrives, and we will see how this trip goes. This has definitely gone on much longer than I thought it would. The longer we know each other, we realize how some things are so similar between us, but there are so many other things that are just opposite!

Thanks

We are have our own personal choices, and I always respect that. Have to comment though, not sure how you can say it really isn't doing anything for you? It definitely is adding some excitement to my life, especially after the last year or so.
    How is it adding excitement exactly? You've been bluntly saying this is not a relationship. You're also saying that it is platonic. Platonic? Really? You're excited about showing her off. She's not yours. Right? She dresses up for you. Totally platonic? Comes off like an agenda to me. Yet you're super excited about it which is cool. Who doesn't want to hang out with their friends? But people don't say they have no agenda then go on the internet and ask what should their agenda be? See the disconnect? If you're excited about hanging out with a beautiful girl then your excitement makes this not platonic.

Pay her. Buy her gifts. Whatever you're doing, have fun. I'm not saying don't do that. I'm (and from looking at previous responses I don't think I'm alone here) just saying take the time with a grain of salt. Don't sweat it so much.

Thanks

...The last two weekends were non-meet weekends for us, but this coming first full weekend of August she is going to come visit me for a few days. We are probably going to stay home and cook more than go to restaurants. Saves money, and sometimes just more fun to cook at home. She promised to wear a special costume for me this trip, so that will add to the excitement of being around each other.

Thinking back now, the friendship has definitely gotten deeper. I am not a strip club goer (we met outside of work before she went back), so I have learned a lot about the club she works at from her perspective. It seems to be a clean club, from how she has explained it to others she has worked in the past. I feel sorry for what some of the work BS the girls have to put up with, but they definitely can make some good money. The way she describes the end of shift wait in line to get paid out, really sucks. Also, I still will never get the idea of walking out with a stash of cash, when the clubs could probably just as easy cut a check. Seems like it would be so much safer, to walk out with check. Not sure I would ever go into where she works. We talked about it some, and she thought of some ways, just so I could see what it was like in her club. But both agree, probably best to just stay away.

Well, will have to clean a bit before Saturday, when she arrives, and we will see how this trip goes. This has definitely gone on much longer than I thought it would. The longer we know each other, we realize how some things are so similar between us, but there are so many other things that are just opposite!
    Most strip clubs.....girls go in ....shake ass for tips..sell dances and VIPs....they pay a house fee which is a flat fee to work during that shift. They also give the club a flat fee per VIP dances and private dances.

Why not get a check? Because every girl is making different amounts of money. The club just wants their money.

Probably not a good idea for you to go in there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by indyindy85 View Post
    How is it adding excitement exactly? You've been bluntly saying this is not a relationship. You're also saying that it is platonic. Platonic? Really? You're excited about showing her off. She's not yours. Right? She dresses up for you. Totally platonic? Comes off like an agenda to me. Yet you're super excited about it which is cool. Who doesn't want to hang out with their friends? But people don't say they have no agenda then go on the internet and ask what should their agenda be? See the disconnect? If you're excited about hanging out with a beautiful girl then your excitement makes this not platonic.

Pay her. Buy her gifts. Whatever you're doing, have fun. I'm not saying don't do that. I'm (and from looking at previous responses I don't think I'm alone here) just saying take the time with a grain of salt. Don't sweat it so much.
    sorry, I have left out a lot of the details as this thing has progressed. I am trying to keep what I post on here somewhat clean. I would have assumed people figured out this is past platonic now, as we are staying at each other places. This has been going on this past spring/summer. Sometimes things just progress naturally. I am having fun, and so is she, that is all I am saying REally not sweating about it at all. I personally needed something like this after the year lock up. Keeping my fingers crossed the current rise in COVID slows down.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Robcartruck For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

So I still feel obligated to keep posting to this thread, although some of the comments have been negative lately. But that is ok, as I live my live as I choose, and really do not care what other people think...

She visited me for 5 days. Picked her up at airport, and we just continued on from there. We were going to eat at my house that night, but driving from airport, she suddenly got hungry, and we ended up just stopping for something to eat. the rest of the days were filled with lots of us cooking, eating (she does like to eat for such a thin girl), walking around, exploring, and well just spending a lot of time holding hands, and enjoying each others company. She wore the special costume for me the first night. WOW!!! never thought she would look that good in it, but she did. Have to be honest, we do some things in private as a man and woman would do, but have decided to not do some things. Maybe that keeps us from thinking this is a commitment to something too serious. The last day was pretty sad, as that trip back to the airport is a rough one.....

So looking back, I really never thought this friendship would last as long as it has, and develop as deep as it has. She and I talk, text all the time. Tell each other things that are about as personal as it gets. I do know that I will never really know everything about her. But then again, she will probably never know everything about me either. We really did meet awkwardly as friends, and that first hug together, meeting was not as awkwardly as either of us thought it would be. Unfortunately, we live too far apart, a two hour plane trip. That is probably the one things that makes this hard and easy. Easy to just walk away after a few days being together. But so hard those first few days apart. Not really sure how this would go if we lived close. Maybe we would just get on each others nerves, from spending too much time together. LOL. We have to plan ahead to meet, due to the distance. Whomever is hosting, has to prep, stock up food ect. and of course the cost of travel. Our work schedules are so different also. Due to covid, I can work from home (or her home), so it does make it possible and easier to spend time together.

Will we keep going on...well, I am just not sure. When we are together, we are pretty close. But well, when our lives are separate, we are moving on with whatever those lives entail. Do those lives entail other relationships. Of course, for both of us. So this has been a fun and much needed summer adventure. She has visited me the last two trips, so I guess it would be my turn to go visit her...we have not talked about that yet....funny but we usually just end up talking and decide time for one of us to see the other. Usually with a few days to plan and then one of us hops on a plane to visit the other the following weekend/week.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Well, Last Thursday (a week ago) we were talking, and she said why don't I come visit her. As always with a few days notice I did. Went Sunday to Thursday. A few days I worked, some afternoons I took off. She tends to sleep in late due to her schedule, so I could work in mornings. Had a really nice time together, explored her area more, and spent some time with her friends. She had a few outfits for me at night that were really sexy, so added to the fun at night As far as the transactional part of this, I did take her to the grocery store one day and stocked up some things for her. She cooks a lot for me, so thought it was only far. I fixed a few minor things at her place, as I tend to do. Even did some minor maintenance on her car, that was needed. So all in all a pretty busy few days together. A little less sleep for both of us. But a really good trip.

Will I go see her again in September....only time will tell...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Robcartruck For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Enjoy your time with her. Your relationship will become what it becomes. You are old enough to know how relationships go. It seems that you both enjoy your time together. Life is too short to over think certain things.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Cashman1234 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Cashman1234 View Post
    Enjoy your time with her. Your relationship will become what it becomes. You are old enough to know how relationships go. It seems that you both enjoy your time together. Life is too short to over think certain things.
    Appreciate the honest and positive comment...yea, agreed, we enjoy our time together...and life is just too short to get caught up in trivial BS.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Robcartruck For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Gotta tell you all...really did not expect this to last as long as it has...We are at that point, where we can piss each other off really easily...lol. Guess that is expected after awhile in a relationship like this. She can be really harsh, and as I tell her, I just laugh at her, as I cannot get mad at her. That one surprised her in the beginning, but after being with me the last few months, I think she finally gets it, that I just do not do the getting mad at someone. Just no time for it....and well, I am not in 3rd grade any more.

So over Labor day weekend, we actually met up in Vegas...For a variety of reasons, but well Vegas is just so fun to walk around... we stayed about 5 days...maybe Vegas is best with 2-3 days....just too much going on, too crazy, too busy, too many drunk people, etc etc.

The food was great....the shows were awesome. nothing like going to a X show with a dancer. Truly appreciates the hard work that goes into the dance routines. She would say later, I bet that show really got you excited. I would tell her, well, sure, of course seeing hot woman get me excited, but I get more excited seeing her. I really meant that when I said it to her, and she really understood why I meant it.

Bought a few outfits while out there, along with what she brought, that were Vegas friendly. Amazing to walk around with her in those.....She always looked so hot....more so than many of the "tourists".....

Yes, we even tried going to a strip club, but maybe we went to wrong one...as it was boring, horrible music....but well. guess that is what people want now...

All in all, this Vegas trip really opened my eyes to how to really enjoy the time out there. Honestly not that we did anything that was different from any other time we were together in past, but just being with someone that is so damn hot, that just wants to want around with me, and enjoy the time there....
    Wish I could share more, but as the saying goes, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...

We talked tonight for awhile, planning our next get together......I am heading there next Sunday for a few days..Need to refill her freezer, and do a few other things....She is getting a new car, so I think I may be asked to clean/prep it well. lol she is funny when she asks me to do things out of the blue....I do most to help her out, but it is still so funny when she does that to me...

As she and I said tonight...this is probably the most emotional, intense friendship we will ever have. She and I are honest, so tend to push the limits on discussions. I piss her off more than she does I, and we are working through that now. But I do like, that so far, we are trying to to openly talk about these things....We do piss each other off, and well, we are deciding if it is time to end, or move past this, knowing we will have an emotional relationship....

Emotional relationship is good, as long as we keep talking.....this really is the most honest relationship I have had...in that we piss each other off, talk about it, and keep moving forward.

Will this end tomorrow, or before I want....probably.....but will to se where it goes....next week's visit, and after that....

I just keep saying to myself, I must be insane to keep moving forward with this....but also saying...I am so lucking to have had the chance to keep moving forward with this...

We will see after next weeks visit I think. Doing things different again.......I usually rent a car, as frankly I am a guy, and like to have my own car. Also when ever I want or choose to leave, I can. This time she is going to pick me up/drop me off at airport to save money on rental (yea we are that far along). I can always walk to stores/grocery from her place of need be (I like to walk). And lets face it, these days Uber/Lyft can always be used if needed.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Robcartruck For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

We texted a few times today, and talked for awhile tonight, before she was heading off to work. So crazy that we are on opposite schedules. As simple as it is, that really is one of the trying things about this, that are schedules are so different.

She did pick up her new car this week, so I was pretty excited for her. Always such a fun experience having a new car. I have a feeling I will be asked to wash/wax it with I am visiting this next trip. But that is ok, as I enjoy helping her out.

She is going to be Suzie home maker for me as always, and be the amazing cook she can be. We talked tonight about what she should cook for me while there this time. I told her nothing too time consuming, as I did not want her to spend too much time prepping. She tends to cook from scratch, which means way more time involved.

I am working remotely, so I can do it from her place as easily as mine (I am very lucky for that). AND...I usually set up my computer on her dining room table, which looks directly into her kitchen. So as I am working, I get the wonderful distraction of seeing her in her kitchen, doing her amazing cooking thing, when she is in there. I told her I do not mind her wearing some "costumes" while in the kitchen. She laughed, and said she had one I have not seen, that she had borrowed from a friend, and not given back yet. She said she could wear that. She knows how much she excites me, and is willing to dress up for me to help with that too. just got to love that.

This trip is definitely showing how far we have gotten. First trip there a few months back I rented a car, stayed at a hotel close to her, wondered if I would see her friends, and wondered how much time we would spend together...

Now She is picking me up at airport, I am staying at her place, and wondering how many times we get to see her friends, and how much time we are not going to get to spend together. truly amazing what a few months does to a friendship.

I told her I would do another grocery store run for her, and fill up her freezer, or whatever else. I really feel good about this, as I eat so much of her food while down there.

I keep learning more and more about this "secret" stripper world, as she shares with me what she is comfortable with. To be honest, I am curious of course, partially because of the wonder of what really goes on behind the scenes of a strip club, and partially because I am just interested in whatever her job is, and how it impacts her.

I am not a strip club goer (sorry if that offends anyone here). I asked her today if I was to walk into her club tonight, what would I expect on certain things, and how much money would certain things be. She laughed a little about me being in her club (she knows I will most likely never go in a club, let alone her club). But she really gave me some straight forward answers about my questions. This was really good for me, because it told me she knew her stuff, was willing to share with me, and also gave me a better sense for her work.

As the weather is starting to be not so hot, I may have to rethink what I bring this trip. I typically travel extremely lite, as one can always buy something where ever they are going. But as the cooler weather starts hitting us, may have to start brining more clothes.

Maybe I leave some there, will have to talk to her about that. Just makes it easier than having to pack sweaters, jeans, maybe even shoes.... wow, guess, we really are that far along now..

....well if I do make this trip (which I should unless weather or work change that), will have to see how it goes, after a crazy Vegas trip....Sometimes normalcy (whatever that is with us these days) brings out the best and worst of us....

.....to be honest, just looking forward to being picked up at airport, and spending some time with my special friend.....just holding hands, as we tend to do a lot. whether in the car, or just out walking around...We are a very physical couple, not just sexual (you pervs lol).....as we like to hold hands almost everywhere, and she likes to sit lay next to me when we are sitting someplace. Waiting area, restaurant, friends place, alone in out homes. That is when she tends to put her legs over me, and I just touch and massage her. All the way up and down her legs and feet. This relaxes her so much, and makes her feel so good, especially after the longs nights at work. Of course she is a wonderful tease (a lot of work experience) so it makes those times just all that much better

....how long with this last.....well....as long as the fantasy allows for it....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12