Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: U.F.O's

Thanks
    Thanked 1,562 Times in 984 Posts

Default U.F.O's

I figured I'd make a post that gets away from Vaccines or Hamas. So I thought this might be a cool one, even if it's probably not going to go anywhere.

I keep seeing on the news that the Government is seriously taking this phenomenon pretty seriously. It's pretty wild. I think that most of the time people did see something, but it's an atmospheric phenomenon rather than an Alien Spacecraft (If you know what it is, wouldn't that be an IDENTIFID flying object). But I can't say these people saw nothing. That they're all just lying. I think they DID see something, and they didn't know what it was. But what if some of these things ARE actually Alien Spacecraft? If you listen to everyone there's like 1500 planets visiting us. Greys, Lizard People, et all. (seriously, Lizard People?). But somebody might be. I think that most of these people juat saw something and didn't understand it, but what if?

Consider the Greys. The little small Grey Aliens? People all over the world have seen them, and these are people that have never met, so it's not like they can coordinate their stories! WEIRD!

Any thoughts?
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

Thanks
    Thanked 9,311 Times in 2,752 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Default Re: U.F.O's

It's just swamp gas reflected off the planet Venus or ball lightning.

BTW, the real Elektra was kidnapped by aliens who looked like Bigfoot about 10 years ago. They did all kinds of disgusting tests on me. A few of them were unpleasant, a few not so much. Anywhoo, I'm an alien symbiote masquerading as Elektra.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elektra Luxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks

What about when it happens nowhere near a swamp? I'm saying that, at the very least, most of these things are probably just atmospheric phenomena. And does Ball Lightening even exist? But what about the others? Have you seen the Military footage?

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...ots/vi-AAKfaoA
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Raziel For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,293 Times in 2,127 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

That reminds me of a joke I heard once…

Q: What do Star Trek and toilet paper have in common?

A: They both circle Uranus in search of Klingons
    The sound of the ocean is dead
    Itís just the echoes of the blood in your head

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AChildOfBoredom For This Useful Post:

Thanks

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Shakespeare, Hamlet.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

I doubt we've been visited by alien life, but would not be surprised to learn alien robots have visited us. We're pretty sure there is no other advanced life as we know it within our solar system, and the next closest solar system is around 24,635,923,200,000 miles away. Assuming there are advanced civilizations in that system and they are anything like us, the amount of resources needed to sustain life for such a trip (fuel, nutrition, shielding, oxygen, time, etc) are huge. Why would they send a person when a camera, microphone and transmitter is all they really need if they are curious about us?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BBobJ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That depends. How much more advanced than us are they. We already have plans for a Stardrive, the Alcubierre drive (google it, it's pretty interesting). Why couldn't they have found it, or something similar?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Raziel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,610 Times in 6,309 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by Elektra Luxx View Post

BTW, the real Elektra was kidnapped by aliens who looked like Bigfoot about 10 years ago. They did all kinds of disgusting tests on me. A few of them were unpleasant, a few not so much. Anywhoo, I'm an alien symbiote masquerading as Elektra.
    I couldn't help but think of this SNL skit as I read this. It sounds like Elektra got the Kate McKinnon treatment.

You can't hold grudges and blessings at the same time.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

^^^

That's hilarious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raziel View Post
    That depends. How much more advanced than us are they. We already have plans for a Stardrive, the Alcubierre drive (google it, it's pretty interesting). Why couldn't they have found it, or something similar?
    I've heard of the Alcubierre drive. I think it was more of a thought experiment of how far you could push Einstein's laws. It needs negative matter to work. Matter that falls up with you let go of it. It's cool to think about it though.

Thanks

I've heard of the Alcubierre drive. I think it was more of a thought experiment of how far you could push Einstein's laws. It needs negative matter to work. Matter that falls up with you let go of it. It's cool to think about it though.
    Yeah, it needs a lot of energy. But one day...

They are actually looking into it (It was even featured in an episode of Cosmos), but it may take a while. They used to think it would take basically all the energy in the Universe to run, now they got it down to energy the size of the planet Jupiter. Great, guys, better; but how the fuck are we supposed to haul that around? Give it some time. It'll be less one day.

I think it was Star Trek that inspired this dude to invent it.
    Last edited by Raziel; 05-23-2021 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Cosmos

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Raziel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

sLwx2nC.jpeg

This is how the Alcubierre drive works. It contracts space in front of you and expands it behind you; so you basically surf on a wave in spacetime... At speeds faster than light, because SPACE itself can move faster than light (Ever hear of Inflation? Google it). And it doesn't violate any physical laws, because you aren't moving, space is moving and just carrying you with it.

And anybody else in the Cosmos could have found this as well.
    Last edited by Raziel; 05-23-2021 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Inflation

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Raziel For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

A civilization advanced enough to create a practical interstellar vehicle would almost certainly have near perfect virtual reality creation. Why would they send a live person, with all the resources needed to sustain it, when a robot can transmit the data back to a safe location better and cheaper? Colonization is the only reason I can think of, but a society that advanced will probably have perfected artificial insemination so could create and raise the children at the destination before or after using robots to captivate, enslave or eliminate the existing life there.

Of course I nor anyne else have any idea how an advanced alien civilization would act or look, but those are my thoughts.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BBobJ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Actually, if they are here, they're probably scientists. Not conqurers. Otherwise we would all be slaves to our alien overlords. People in the Middle Ages painted this shit into their artwork!

When we throw a LASSO around Jupiter and drag it to Tau Ceti, we'll talk. But not till then.
    Last edited by Raziel; 05-23-2021 at 10:42 PM.

Thanks

*Sigh* again I'm posting like crazy. Bear with me.

f658de24bb71eb556beb9a852587f7f2.jpg

That's only one, there are tens. And it's literally from the Middle Ages. That thing on the right look familiar?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I'm saying this in the nicest way...Raz I like discussing this subject and I know you're excited about this, but don't post crazy pics from the middle ages. That's not going to convince anyone that aliens exist. When CNN broadcasts a pic of an alien, then you can post it.

Give this thread a rest for several days. If you absolutely have to post a pic send it to me by PM.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elektra Luxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,155 Times in 2,593 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

First of all, I am not sure what direction that Raziel wanted to go with his arguments for or against the existence of ufos? Anyways, I am not really shocked that many governments around the world want to talk about U.F.Os. Maybe because they fear something they aren't telling the general population? Maybe because many of the governments know something that could effect

Personally, I am more likely to believe that alien life exist than romantic love actually existing. Moreover, it depends on what you mean by "alien life". That could mean anything that's extraterrestrial including microbes found on Mars. Yes, I believe that things such as Bacteria and mushrooms live on Mars or other planets.

Here's what some scientists have to say on the matter:

https://thenextweb.com/news/scientis...fe-on-mars/amp

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_relea...-sfm051021.php
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,791 Times in 2,014 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    I couldn't help but think of this SNL skit as I read this. It sounds like Elektra got the Kate McKinnon treatment.

I cry-laughed when I first saw this a while ago. Hahaha

29. The Following User Says Thank You to indiegirl For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,847 Times in 3,971 Posts

Are there any other alien symbiotes masquerading as Elektra?

31. The Following User Says Thank You to eagle2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2 View Post
    Are there any other alien symbiotes masquerading as Elektra?
    Sorry just me. They broke the mold when they made me. No seriously, they broke the mold and jettisoned it into the sun. Too many defects.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Elektra Luxx For This Useful Post:

JDD

Thanks
    Thanked 15,000 Times in 5,855 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

It's entirely possible we've been visited by an alien race. I guess the upshot here is, they never invaded the earth so they must have found humanity repellent enough to leave us alone. lol

35. The Following User Says Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

Sorry just me. They broke the mold when they made me. No seriously, they broke the mold and jettisoned it into the sun. Too many defects.
    I never noticed any.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to eagle2 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

There have been theoretical advances on the Albecurrie drive this is a good video explaining the implications.

We don't need exotic matter, in theory, we need an enormous amount of energy though.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to DeathAndTaxes For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

Are you sure about that? There's another member in the forum that looks a lot like you. Do you remember ElektraRae?

41. The Following User Says Thank You to eagle2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2 View Post
    Are you sure about that? There's another member in the forum that looks a lot like you. Do you remember ElektraRae?
    Oh! I forgot about her? Hmm, maybe she an alien symbiote too. Maybe she'll post a pic someday.

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,138 Times in 2,865 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Oh! I forgot about her? Hmm, maybe she an alien symbiote too. Maybe she'll post a pic someday.

With luck she may see the comments and drop in!

44. The Following User Says Thank You to slowpoke For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast