Thread: Newbie Lap Dance Questions

Thanks

Default Newbie Lap Dance Questions

I did my first mini-shift (I stayed for the last 2ish hours of day shift after auditioning) at a club in Florida yesterday (Sensations Cabaret in Stuart). I did 3 dances while I was there, but I'm very unsure of how to operate during my private dances. The club does friction dances, but I'm not sure how much of the dance I should be doing friction-based movement. Also not sure where the boundaries are when it comes to the customer touching me, as I know touching is allowed in most Florida clubs. I think I was spending too much time in my lap dances putting space between me and the customer out of nervousness/worry that they were going to push a boundary and I wouldn't know how to handle it best.

Does anyone have any tips for making the lap dance experience better/addressing these questions? The dances I gave none of my customers did more than one each and I feel like I'm really butchering it.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Newbie Lap Dance Questions

Get used to it. When the paying customer latches onto your boobs or firmly grips your buttocks or pucks his yucky lips on your body, there's nothing you can do about it. But you can try to minimalize the touching by giving him a hard-on then gently get up from his lap and start doing non-contact moves. But that doesn't stop customers being grabby. So girl up, and get used to your boobs being fondled.

Thanks

^ I just checked tuscl. It’s not a club that’s really reviewed, but it’s kinda mentioned it’s not as “fun” as further south in Florida, so I don’t think the same mileage is at the same level as Miami? (On a side note, if you despise contact *that much*, why not migrate elsewhere where that type of stuff isn’t as much a thing?)

Take a peek at what other dancers are doing and copy that. Also, honestly that nervousness is probably what the customer is picking up on and makes them not want to spend—more so than any lack of mileage. Make eye contact with him. Smile a little and look at him like he’s the most important man in the world would be a good start. And if arms and hands move around inappropriately, simply move them to wherever you would prefer they get moved to. Keep things happy.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StellaRose For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Oh, no. I must have worded this poorly. I have no problem with contact, I just want to make sure I know what boundaries are in a general sense so I'm not letting some guy take advantage of more than he should be allowed to be doing. Given that I'm a new dancer, I know guys are likely going to try things they wouldn't with it other girls even moreso than the average creepiness, so I'm just trying to get an idea of what is normal/expected vs what's them taking advantage. My manager when I was being hired told me "We do friction dances but don't just sit down on his lap and grind the whole time", and I'm basically just trying to find the balance as far as how much friction I'm initiating as well.

Thanks

Ah. I’ll say some general stuff, but in the end it’s only a guess and other dancers will be a better guide than what I say.

So when grinding/friction, I’d do that for five seconds at a time. Then get up, move your tits closer to his face. Maybe turn around and bend over, anything that keeps it sensual without contact. And do that for…idk…5-20 seconds at a time? And repeat. Rub his leg. Caress a little. Whatever you do, be engaged and clearly focused on the moment. You will find a style that works for you and the customers who you will find tend to be the easiest for you to get to spend.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StellaRose For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

The Miami area is known for extras and high mileage.

The thing is and what I don't like to hear from girls on the fences of becoming dancers is them expressing concerns about being naked in front of men and being sexually molested while grinding on a random guy's crotch.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,714 Times in 6,092 Posts

305gurl, i think many of us have had very successful careers without enduring what you've endured.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post: