Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Triggered by the Stars and Stripes !

  1. #1
    God/dess Eric Stoner's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,661
    Thanks
    869
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 597 Posts

    Default Triggered by the Stars and Stripes !

    This would be hilarious were it not so sad.

    Mara Gay, a member of the N.Y. Times Editorial Board said she was recently freaked out on Long Island by all the American flags she saw. Good thing she didn't go to Staten Island or Long Beach Island which would have probably caused a total breakdown.
    She said she was "really disturbed ". She went on : " I saw , you know , dozens and dozens of pickup trucks with explicatives (sic) against Joe Biden on the back of them, Trump flags and in some cases just dozens of American flags , which is also just disturbing. " The flags said to her : "This is my country. This is not your country. I own this ". Clinching her obvious lack of mental stability was her claim that the New York Times was "non-partisan". Leave aside that the last Republican the Times endorsed for POTUS was maybe Eisenhower ? ; the last Republican for Governor was probably Rockefeller, the EDITOR of the Times has gone on record to state they are part of the Progressive Movement and that they would use any means at their disposal to try and destroy Trump. And that truth was not their highest value. But let's leave that aside.

    Does anyone else get the heebie jeebies when they see the American flag ? Silly me , I always thought it was a symbol of democracy and freedom. Not to mention social progress. It represents a country where its critics are free to protest and burn that flag. Doesn't she know that ? Where most legal immigrants over the last 50 years or so have been African, Asian , Latin American and Caribbean . Where people fighting under that flag fought and died to end slavery ? Several times i.e. not just in our Civil War.
    Last edited by Eric Stoner; 06-09-2021 at 12:08 PM.
    A
    The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena... who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those timid souls who know neither.
    Teddy Roosevelt

  2. #2
    God/dess TheBrownFox's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    9,654
    Thanks
    27,580
    Thanked 18,810 Times in 6,071 Posts

    Default Re: Triggered by the Stars and Stripes !

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Stoner View Post
    Does anyone else get the heebie jeebies when they see the American flag ?

    For me I don't know about the heebie jeebies. But I will say that sometimes...when I'm out going for a walk and see a speeding red truck with a big U.S.A. flag on the back, part of me does wonder if it's gonna be yet another punkass bitch shouting the 'n' word at me as they speed away.
    Last edited by TheBrownFox; 06-09-2021 at 01:14 PM.
    https://twitter.com/yummybrownfox

    "This isn't Burger King. You can't have it your way." - Tim McManus on HBO's Oz





  3. #3
    Featured Member JenniferNorth's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    948
    Thanks
    1,709
    Thanked 2,144 Times in 707 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: Triggered by the Stars and Stripes !

    The flag itself doesn't bother me, but racist white trash like what Fox is describing most certainly do. I am white myself and I don't like them (and where I live there are plenty of people exactly like that).
    Best Threads on SW! Curvy Winona's Camming Bookmarks!

    Just waiting to feel your kiss, rubbing my lips, your energy is turning me on...

  4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JenniferNorth For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Puritanical New England
    Posts
    887
    Thanks
    1,175
    Thanked 772 Times in 422 Posts

    Default Re: Triggered by the Stars and Stripes !

    Saw one of those trucks recently at a coffee shop where some cycling buddies had stopped after a ride. I consider them 'not like me' as they are highly likely to 'roll coal' i.e. purposefully smog us with black smoke as they go by. Not funny inhaling during a workout. So yeah, I'm 'triggered' also, just as I am at the few peeps that still have their Biden flags up.
    When was the las time you saw someone with an Obama of Hillary sign over 6 months after an election?
    Originally Posted by
    I don't know what it is about me that says "wife me up." Everyone wants to choke me or date me. Or both. This job is weird.


    Originally Posted by Nocturnelle
    ... Kittens are assholes but they're just so darn cute.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CFMNH44 For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    God/dess
    Joined
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    7,027
    Thanks
    5,237
    Thanked 8,544 Times in 3,848 Posts

    Default Re: Triggered by the Stars and Stripes !

    I think that's completely understandable for an African-American, if the flag is being misused to represent racism or other extremist views.




  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eagle2 For This Useful Post:


  9. #6
    God/dess laurielegs's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Location
    USA, northeast
    Posts
    6,477
    Thanks
    24,382
    Thanked 15,050 Times in 4,488 Posts

    Default Re: Triggered by the Stars and Stripes !

    Those types who plaster flags everywhere on bumper stickers, tshirts, hats and improperly displayed flags show a complete disrespect for what the symbol used to represent.

    https://www.ushistory.org/betsy/faq.htm



  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:


  11. #7
    God/dess
    Joined
    Oct 2018
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,705
    Thanks
    3,386
    Thanked 4,999 Times in 2,023 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

    Default Re: Triggered by the Stars and Stripes !

    Quote Originally Posted by CFMNH44 View Post
    When was the las time you saw someone with an Obama of Hillary sign over 6 months after an election?
    Signs, not so much, but I still see bumper stickers. Whoever the candidate, I’m wary of anyone who keeps those stickers on their cars after the election for the losing candidate, because it seems they always have a chip on their shoulder and are eager for an excuse to grind it out. Trump 2020, Clinton/Kane 2016, I’ve even encountered McCain/Palin not too long ago. And Bernie stickers, that’s a crowd that has often has equal hostility as the Trump crowd (and I’ve been the recipient of it lately, having had to use a one ton as a daily since the new girl is using my other car). I don’t trust any of them.

    The display of the flag doesn’t bother me so much. It’s still a bit odd to me, being something completely anathema to the lifestyle I was brought up in, but I’m skeptical of those who make it a point to make boisterous, grandiose displays of it really for the purpose of showing what ‘patriots’ they are and to push the message, if you’re not us, you’re them, typically worn by balding, middle aged, out of shape men who augment it with shirts from Grunt Style (who should use “The Official Brand Of, ‘I would’ve joined, but…’” as their tag line) proclaiming what a weapon they are and how they’re such bad asses prepared to kill anything in sight.
    Life asked Death, “Death, why do people love me but hate you?”

    Death responded, “Because you are a beautiful lie… and I am a painful truth”

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AChildOfBoredom For This Useful Post:


  13. #8
    Veteran Member Likethis's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    418
    Thanks
    1,774
    Thanked 1,314 Times in 353 Posts

    Default Re: Triggered by the Stars and Stripes !

    I think the flag itself is one thing, the kind of people who wave it about any chance they get is another thing entirely. I associate the latter with nationalists, racists, sexists, the usual crowd I wouldn't want to run into. And I don't mean to trigger any flag fanboy/fangirl by those words, I'm just being honest and that's all I have to say about it. It's really not exclusive to that particular flag crowd either, it's exactly the same in a lot of countries with rising extreme nationalist views.

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Likethis For This Useful Post:


  15. #9
    God/dess
    Joined
    Oct 2018
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,705
    Thanks
    3,386
    Thanked 4,999 Times in 2,023 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

    Default Re: Triggered by the Stars and Stripes !

    Quote Originally Posted by Likethis View Post
    I think the flag itself is one thing, the kind of people who wave it about any chance they get is another thing entirely. I associate the latter with nationalists, racists, sexists, the usual crowd I wouldn't want to run into. And I don't mean to trigger any flag fanboy/fangirl by those words, I'm just being honest and that's all I have to say about it. It's really not exclusive to that particular flag crowd either, it's exactly the same in a lot of countries with rising extreme nationalist views.
    Not to mention they love to run around calling themselves ‘patriots’ and prattle on about a civil war, then claim whatever with Biden and China while pushing for something much of the world would have a vested interest in the outcome of and would most certainly be involved in. But, they want this thing so bad. Yeah, okay Bob… you’re in your mid-50s, smoke two packs a day, can’t go up a flight of stairs without having to stop to catch your breath, and had a dickeydo since your mid-20s. I don’t think all that geardo/mall ninja shit on your rifle will you make you “operator as fuck” like you pretend to be.

    I can understand businesses and homes posting a flag for flag day, 4th of July, veterans and Gold Star families, etc., but the rampant flag wavers make people uneasy for several very real reasons.
    Life asked Death, “Death, why do people love me but hate you?”

    Death responded, “Because you are a beautiful lie… and I am a painful truth”

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AChildOfBoredom For This Useful Post:


  17. #10
    God/dess Eric Stoner's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,661
    Thanks
    869
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 597 Posts

    Default Re: Triggered by the Stars and Stripes !

    Hmmm. Interesting.

    What about black folk who proudly display the flag ? And Latinos ? And Asians ?
    It appears that some of you are making the same sort of knee jerk judgements about those who proudly display the flag that you would condemn were it the converse or done in another context.
    "All Trump voters are jingoistic , racist yahoos " - Right ? Does that include all the black folk who voted for him ? And the Latinos ? He wouldn't have carried Florida without the Latino vote.
    Are there some racist assholes who make a fetish out of flag display ? Of course. We saw SOME on January 6th.

    One of my arguments is that silly generalizations by such as Ms. Gay have pissed off a lot of people who don't like being put in the same category as The Klan and other racists. And that Trump got elected in 2016 , in part, as a reaction to her kind of gratuitous insults. Her attitude as a "woke snowflake" is supported by the media in general and the Times in particular. Why does she automatically draw negative inferences from display of the American flag ? Or the kind of truck some people drive ? How many construction and other blue collar workers does SHE know ? How many military people and ex-military people has she met and spoken to ? Our modern military while still too sexist is otherwise our most merit based and non-racial institution. Those who have served have ate , slept , showered and gone to the head with folks of all races. For years.

    As a practical matter studies are starting to show that employers who used to love Ivy League grads are now very leery of hiring them. Right, wrong, fair or unfair there is a growing perception that they come with too much ideological and sociological baggage. Employers fear that they will be too "woke" and too sensitive to be good team players.
    Last edited by Eric Stoner; 06-10-2021 at 08:14 AM.
    A
    The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena... who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those timid souls who know neither.
    Teddy Roosevelt

  18. #11
    God/dess Eric Stoner's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,661
    Thanks
    869
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 597 Posts

    Default Re: Triggered by the Stars and Stripes !

    Quote Originally Posted by AChildOfBoredom View Post
    Not to mention they love to run around calling themselves ‘patriots’ and prattle on about a civil war, then claim whatever with Biden and China while pushing for something much of the world would have a vested interest in the outcome of and would most certainly be involved in. But, they want this thing so bad. Yeah, okay Bob… you’re in your mid-50s, smoke two packs a day, can’t go up a flight of stairs without having to stop to catch your breath, and had a dickeydo since your mid-20s. I don’t think all that geardo/mall ninja shit on your rifle will you make you “operator as fuck” like you pretend to be.

    I can understand businesses and homes posting a flag for flag day, 4th of July, veterans and Gold Star families, etc., but the rampant flag wavers make people uneasy for several very real reasons.
    You say that flag wavers make "people uneasy for several real reasons ". What are they ? What are they afraid of ? That they won't vote correctly ?

    I have driven through many towns and villages where the flag is displayed all over the place. By both the local government and private people. The streets in my neighborhood are festooned with the flag on almost every telephone pole. Almost nobody has a pickup truck, NRA stickers or Trump signage.
    A
    The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena... who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those timid souls who know neither.
    Teddy Roosevelt

  19. #12
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,630
    Thanks
    37,996
    Thanked 26,709 Times in 9,843 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Default Re: Triggered by the Stars and Stripes !

    Your misinterpreting what someone describes as a typical person who displays a simple flag vs. deranged attention-seeking nut job with ulterior motives parading around an unnecessarily large flag in attempts to provoke a reaction (whether positive or negative)

    Two totally different types of people.

    Flag is a flag but the person/people using the flag n their motivation behind it make all the difference

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:


  21. #13
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Puritanical New England
    Posts
    887
    Thanks
    1,175
    Thanked 772 Times in 422 Posts

    Default Re: Triggered by the Stars and Stripes !

    Quote Originally Posted by AChildOfBoredom View Post
    Signs, not so much, but I still see bumper stickers. Whoever the candidate, I’m wary of anyone who keeps those stickers on their cars after the election for the losing candidate, because it seems they always have a chip on their shoulder and are eager for an excuse to grind it out. Trump 2020, Clinton/Kane 2016, I’ve even encountered McCain/Palin not too long ago. And Bernie stickers, that’s a crowd that has often has equal hostility as the Trump crowd (and I’ve been the recipient of it lately, having had to use a one ton as a daily since the new girl is using my other car). I don’t trust any of them.

    The display of the flag doesn’t bother me so much. It’s still a bit odd to me, being something completely anathema to the lifestyle I was brought up in, but I’m skeptical of those who make it a point to make boisterous, grandiose displays of it really for the purpose of showing what ‘patriots’ they are and to push the message, if you’re not us, you’re them, typically worn by balding, middle aged, out of shape men who augment it with shirts from Grunt Style (who should use “The Official Brand Of, ‘I would’ve joined, but…’” as their tag line) proclaiming what a weapon they are and how they’re such bad asses prepared to kill anything in sight.
    While I tend to agree about keeping old campaign stickers on your car, somehow I feel the old tattered Bernie sticker, next to the other hippie stickers on the Prius bumper is fitting. Maybe only because I see quite a few in VT, LOL
    Originally Posted by
    I don't know what it is about me that says "wife me up." Everyone wants to choke me or date me. Or both. This job is weird.


    Originally Posted by Nocturnelle
    ... Kittens are assholes but they're just so darn cute.

  22. #14
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Puritanical New England
    Posts
    887
    Thanks
    1,175
    Thanked 772 Times in 422 Posts

    Default Re: Triggered by the Stars and Stripes !

    The other questionable ones I've been seeing lately are the Confederate Flags with "Heritage not Hate"...
    Originally Posted by
    I don't know what it is about me that says "wife me up." Everyone wants to choke me or date me. Or both. This job is weird.


    Originally Posted by Nocturnelle
    ... Kittens are assholes but they're just so darn cute.

  23. #15
    God/dess Eric Stoner's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,661
    Thanks
    869
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 597 Posts

    Default Re: Triggered by the Stars and Stripes !

    Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    Your misinterpreting what someone describes as a typical person who displays a simple flag vs. deranged attention-seeking nut job with ulterior motives parading around an unnecessarily large flag in attempts to provoke a reaction (whether positive or negative)

    Two totally different types of people.

    Flag is a flag but the person/people using the flag n their motivation behind it make all the difference
    I am not misinterpreting anything. You have made the very distinction that Ms. Gay couldn't be bothered with. Up to a point. Now, how do you know what the motivation is for anyone displaying the flag ? Shouldn't the rest of their behavior be determinative ? I'll go further. Even if prominent flag displayers overwhelmingly voted for Trump, so what ? Only about 73 million people did so.
    A
    The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena... who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those timid souls who know neither.
    Teddy Roosevelt

  24. #16
    God/dess Eric Stoner's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,661
    Thanks
    869
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 597 Posts

    Default Re: Triggered by the Stars and Stripes !

    Quote Originally Posted by CFMNH44 View Post
    While I tend to agree about keeping old campaign stickers on your car, somehow I feel the old tattered Bernie sticker, next to the other hippie stickers on the Prius bumper is fitting. Maybe only because I see quite a few in VT, LOL
    I still see a LOT of Bernie stickers. I don't have a problem with them.
    A
    The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena... who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those timid souls who know neither.
    Teddy Roosevelt

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric Stoner For This Useful Post:


  26. #17
    God/dess Eric Stoner's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,661
    Thanks
    869
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 597 Posts

    Default Re: Triggered by the Stars and Stripes !

    Quote Originally Posted by CFMNH44 View Post
    The other questionable ones I've been seeing lately are the Confederate Flags with "Heritage not Hate"...
    THAT is totally different and I think we all know that. There is no equivalence between the Stars and Stripes and the Stars and Bars.
    A
    The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena... who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those timid souls who know neither.
    Teddy Roosevelt

  27. #18
    God/dess
    Joined
    Oct 2018
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,705
    Thanks
    3,386
    Thanked 4,999 Times in 2,023 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

    Default Re: Triggered by the Stars and Stripes !

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Stoner View Post
    You say that flag wavers make "people uneasy for several real reasons ". What are they ? What are they afraid of ? That they won't vote correctly ?
    Have you not been reading this thread at all? Have you not been paying attention to the world around you? It’s gotten to a point where it’s no longer simply a matter of you see someone doing that and figure they’re simply thinking, “AMERICA! FUCK YEAH! GONNA LIGHT A LOT OF FIREWORKS!”. Now, you really have no idea if they’re content to leave it at that, if you’re dealing with one of these ‘boogaloo’ sorts, or what - they cloak themselves the same way. You can’t really distinguish them from the well (enough)-meaning at a glance, so you become wary of all of them.

    I have driven through many towns and villages where the flag is displayed all over the place. By both the local government and private people. The streets in my neighborhood are festooned with the flag on almost every telephone pole.
    4th of July is coming up, and they don’t simply decide to set up the day before. Understandable enough.

    Almost nobody has a pickup truck, NRA stickers or Trump signage.
    ??? One of my vehicles is a diesel one ton and I’m a member of GOA. Where were you going with this?

    Quote Originally Posted by CFMNH44 View Post
    While I tend to agree about keeping old campaign stickers on your car, somehow I feel the old tattered Bernie sticker, next to the other hippie stickers on the Prius bumper is fitting. Maybe only because I see quite a few in VT, LOL
    Sure, if they’re in the middle of Jerry Bears and such, that’s one very specific instance where maybe it can be overlooked. But, when it’s the only sticker on their car, there’s a good chance they’re pissed off.

    Quote Originally Posted by CFMNH44 View Post
    The other questionable ones I've been seeing lately are the Confederate Flags with "Heritage not Hate"...
    My former roommate was raised in Mississippi and their lineage there traces back to before the Louisiana Purchase. He would get really fucked off whenever he saw that, and more than one fight occurred as the result of it. Trying to remember exactly what he’d say to them, but the gist of it was he’d point out how long his family’s roots go in the Deep South, and then it was something like, “You mean to tell me that’s summed up by a symbol of five years of treason and sedition?”. And I have agree with his POV there.
    Life asked Death, “Death, why do people love me but hate you?”

    Death responded, “Because you are a beautiful lie… and I am a painful truth”

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AChildOfBoredom For This Useful Post:


  29. #19
    God/dess
    Joined
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    7,027
    Thanks
    5,237
    Thanked 8,544 Times in 3,848 Posts

    Default Re: Triggered by the Stars and Stripes !

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Stoner View Post
    I still see a LOT of Bernie stickers. I don't have a problem with them.
    You've probably never been harassed by people displaying Bernie stickers. If you had been frequently harassed by Bernie Sanders supporters, you would probably feel differently. I don't have a problem with anyone displaying an American flag, but I understand that other people have had different experiences than I did. I see videos of people being harassed by Trump supporters all the time, mostly people of color. Here's one:


  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eagle2 For This Useful Post:


  31. #20
    God/dess Eric Stoner's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,661
    Thanks
    869
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 597 Posts

    Default Re: Triggered by the Stars and Stripes !

    Did they beat on her with the flag ? Both the left and right have their extremists. The right wing fruit loops like to wave the flag and the Anti-Fa and BLM extremists like to burn it. Yawn, ho hum, so what ?

    Now we are attacking Bernie supporters ???? Orrrr are you confining yourself to the "Bernie Bros" ?

    As far as inferring from flag display , I generally don't . I go by what they say and do. Just displaying the American flag doesn't get me nervous and I don't understand why anyone else would rationally feel that way, absent more.

    As I said, many towns ( and my neighborhood ) display the flag YEAR ROUND. Not just on the 4th and other patriotic holidays.

    The late Jack Newfield tried and partly succeeded in distinguishing nationalism from patriotism. Nationalism in the abstract is not a bad thing. "America First" is nationalistic. It can be and sometimes is corrupted to become jingoism , anti-immigrant and anti-free trade among other negative and unhealthy aspects. In the extreme it can become fascism. Patriotism is love of country and its people which often includes a desire to see the country improve socially and economically.
    Last edited by Eric Stoner; 06-14-2021 at 09:27 AM.
    A
    The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena... who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those timid souls who know neither.
    Teddy Roosevelt

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric Stoner For This Useful Post:


  33. #21
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,630
    Thanks
    37,996
    Thanked 26,709 Times in 9,843 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Default Re: Triggered by the Stars and Stripes !

    Im triggered by the word “triggered”

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:


  35. #22
    God/dess Eric Stoner's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,661
    Thanks
    869
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 597 Posts

    Default Re: Triggered by the Stars and Stripes !

    Lol. Touche.
    A
    The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena... who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those timid souls who know neither.
    Teddy Roosevelt

Similar Threads

  1. WEhat Triggered this Whole Economic Mess?
    By threlayer in forum Member Boards
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 01:19 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 07:53 AM
  3. Stars,Stripes,Strippers,its as american as apple pie.
    By BigGreenMnM in forum Music Mix
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-20-2005, 11:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •