Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: $10,000 Savings Boost Challenge

Thanks

Default Re: $10,000 Savings Boost Challenge

Yeah i plan on splitting streamate with livejasmin as they are both a similar style hustle so i think they will work well together, and they recently relaxed their rules thank god. then when i'm a bit more confident with splitcamming i will add a token site, like stripchat i think.

you are a badass!!! its more about discipline than motivation i think when it come to camming. but it certainly pays off!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to honeybirdette For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,162 Times in 2,230 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by honeybirdette View Post
    Yeah i plan on splitting streamate with livejasmin as they are both a similar style hustle so i think they will work well together, and they recently relaxed their rules thank god. then when i'm a bit more confident with splitcamming i will add a token site, like stripchat i think.

you are a badass!!! its more about discipline than motivation i think when it come to camming. but it certainly pays off!
    If you want to add stripchat, try to do it trough ShineModel browser. You can broadcast on stripchat, chaturbate and mfc, all at once and have all of them in one chat window. AAAND via OBS, which brings sharpw clear quality! Also doesn't take much of the CPU so, it's a great tool!! There's a thread about it on Ambercutie forum, everyone loves it. Too bad no one speaks about it here.
    Jasmin works perfectly with Streamate, this is what many models do, especially studio models, they splitcam only on these two.
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,048 Times in 842 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

week 1 so far 4 week challange for 10k before i go on vacation!
    week 1 -$1121/$2500
    week 2 -
    week 3
    week 4

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

4 week challenge for 10k before i go on vacation!
    week 1 -$1444/$2500
    week 2 -
    week 3
    week 4

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I've got 7 weeks until I go off for christmas things but I'm expecting 2 periods so I'm going to give myself until xmas break for my next 10k. Guess that means around $2k a week with a little bit of wiggle room. The last 10k got completed and spent, we've both got fancy new office equipment, some expenses have been cleared etc. This one is all about survival if I need to take 2 months off for my surgery.

Week 1 - $172/2k
    Week 2 - (probably shark week)
    Week 3 -
    Week 4 -
    Week 5 -
    Week 6 - (probably shark week)
    Week 7 -

PS, @bigbum Your inbox is full so I can't reply to your message.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ambercat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 24,366 Times in 4,121 Posts

They say the first 10K is the hardest and then getting to $20k will be easier, I have found this to be true. I have also been listening to Her 1St $100k podcast Tori Dunlap & follow her on Instagram. Momentum does build, then this week started listening or watching Project Life Mastery. Which he has opened my eyes to more possibilities & to dream bigger.

Staying focused on your goals with daily reminders is helping me and I find this thread inspirational.
    Video blogs on Camming industry & how to succeed at camming.

Personality is the glitter that sends your little gleam across the footlights and the orchestra pit into that big black space where the audience is. Mae West

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Listening to this is going to keep me occupied during dead times. Thanks for sharing your info!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ambercat For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ambercat View Post
    Listening to this is going to keep me occupied during dead times. Thanks for sharing your info!
    It really does help me focus on my long term goal with short term actions. Like stay on cam & make another $50 to $100 or push myself & do a few more custom vids. Helps remind me even if don't have an extra $100, that just investing $20 like on Cashapp into a stock all adds up.

And I love using CashApp to buy stock, it helps with my shopping addiction. Instead of buying stuff on Amazon, I buy stock in them. Helps move money out of my bank account where I will just spend away & into an investment where I won't sell off because I know in the long run I can really increase my money there.

Podcast I like to listen to on my morning walks to help get me motivated for the day. Then I don't get pulled into watching a movie or binge watching HGTV. Rather be making money instead. Today I listen to this https://youtu.be/2V06cH1z3Qo while putting on makeup and bathing.

Personality is the glitter that sends your little gleam across the footlights and the orchestra pit into that big black space where the audience is. Mae West

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,929 Times in 552 Posts

I had no idea I could buy stocks with CashApp. I am just wondering how this effects the 1% cash out rate. I need to look into their transaction fees and how they manage a portfolio STAT!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SapphireXO For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You can also buy & sell Bitcoin on it, although I am not into crypto currency myself.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by Ambercat View Post
    I've got 7 weeks until I go off for christmas things but I'm expecting 2 periods so I'm going to give myself until xmas break for my next 10k. Guess that means around $2k a week with a little bit of wiggle room. The last 10k got completed and spent, we've both got fancy new office equipment, some expenses have been cleared etc. This one is all about survival if I need to take 2 months off for my surgery.

Week 1 - $172/2k
    Week 2 - (probably shark week)
    Week 3 -
    Week 4 -
    Week 5 -
    Week 6 - (probably shark week)
    Week 7 -

PS, @bigbum Your inbox is full so I can't reply to your message.
    omg thanks for telling me! i just cleared it out. how are the wedding plans going?

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

4 week challenge for 10k before i go on vacation!
    week 1 -$2018/$2500
    week 2 -
    week 3
    week 4

i need to buy another car and later sell mine that costs $4,000 right now for another one, its cheaper in the long run then spending the 2k more that my car needs for some repairs and parts... uggg... and i also need my trip to france. i cant do it all but..
    1 step at a time...

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,241 Times in 722 Posts

Finally debt free again as of Sept and I've managed to save 3050 this month. Pretty pleased with myself tbf!

I worked so hard cleared all my debt last year, then almost straight after I ended up off sick for nearly 2 months straight and consequently, went straight back into debt. A bit demoralising really but life goes on! I was kind of lucky tbh. It would have been a real nightmare if I was still in debt with maxed out credit cards.

I'm building up a 10k emergency fund (over halfway there now) and once that's finished, I'll keep adding a small amount to the emergency fund monthly and the rest will be split between my Vanguard investments and a deposit for an investment property.

Aiming to have the EF finished by end of Dec, or Jan at absolute latest.

Love seeing everyone's updates here, there's some impressive figures! $$$

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gbjenna For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,929 Times in 552 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireXO View Post
    For models in the USA...for god sakes...use a SEP account. You can set them up for free on various investment platforms like Fidelity. I hate hate hate giving my money away for taxes. A SEP account you can put away just around 20% of your income without federal income tax (still pay your 15.4% self employment tax). Let your money go make babies. Lots of babies. You can invest your money in whatever you want. Then you can withdraw it anytime before you are retirement age and just pay the federal income tax you would have paid ANYWAYS plus a 10% "penalty." It's honestly not a penalty because if you put it in the market post tax you pay either 1) income tax AGAIN on your capital gains or 2) 15% on your capital gains after holding for +1 year. So technically you save 5% using a SEP vs. if you just put it in the market on your own. Like buying stocks and ETFs with post tax money instead of throwing it in the savings account that really has no interest whatsoever.

Making your money work for you is like raising your rate and passive income at the same time. Knowledge is power...
    Today I learned that you cannot have a solo 401K and a SEP IRA for the same self employment income stream. I also learned that you CANNOT withdraw from your solo 401K and accept the income tax + 10% penalty whereas a SEP IRA you can. THE MORE YOU KNOW! I'm too fluid with my investments to ever wait until 59 1/2 or I become disabled. I'd rather just take the tax hit and invest on my own.

I maxed out my SEP IRA for the year YTD today. I felt proud of myself!

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SapphireXO For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireXO View Post
    Today I learned that you cannot have a solo 401K and a SEP IRA for the same self employment income stream. I also learned that you CANNOT withdraw from your solo 401K and accept the income tax + 10% penalty whereas a SEP IRA you can. THE MORE YOU KNOW! I'm too fluid with my investments to ever wait until 59 1/2 or I become disabled. I'd rather just tax the tax hit and invest on my own.

I maxed out my SEP IRA for the year YTD today. I felt proud of myself!
    minibagel is the expert on all of that tax investment related stuff! def ask her, i am sure she wouldnt mind , she really has it all incontrol!!! haha

sounds like you are killing it with your income streams and the future is looking bright!! woo hoo for you!!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

this month i accomplished so much
    i was able to get my immigration status updated and paid, got my dental work done, replaced my broken phone, got my hair fixed, stored points on all of my credit cards for the future (i churn cards and always pay them off each month) , got my medical stuff taken care of, lost 7 pounds so far, and still managed to put a decent amount into savings! and started a new business venture. y
    i am going to try for $2500 this week again.
    i am feeling productive AF.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaSunDoll View Post
    My November earnings goal/challenge:
    Iím trying for $20,000 in 4 weeks and Iíll post my weekly updates here. Iím saving for a house and need to ramp up my savings so I can offer a competitive down payment. I was able to successfully earn 15,000 2 or 3 months consecutively over the summer. But 20,000 will definitely be a new record for me. Iím hoping posting my goal and weekly updates here will keep me accountable and on track. Hereís hoping we all hit our goals this month!
    Update:
    Week 1: 5200

I get overwhelmed with my anxiety at the thought of having to keep that up for 3 more weeks but I know itís just my own thoughts and fears getting in my way. It was a great start and itís a new week for us to work towards our goals! I want my house lol

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FloridaSunDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,162 Times in 2,230 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Update:

I get overwhelmed with my anxiety at the thought of having to keep that up for 3 more weeks but I know it’s just my own thoughts and fears getting in my way. It was a great start and it’s a new week for us to work towards our goals! I want my house lol
    I am right beside you!! I am gonna work the whole november, just taking 3 days off when I am on period. We got this!!
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Update:

I get overwhelmed with my anxiety at the thought of having to keep that up for 3 more weeks but I know it’s just my own thoughts and fears getting in my way. It was a great start and it’s a new week for us to work towards our goals! I want my house lol
    5200!!! damn!! wow! congrats

37. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

i booked my trip to france!
    thats the good news. the bad news is my credit card says over $3,000.
    i never leave balances on my card. i want to pay this trip in cash in the next day 10days or so.
    i dont want to pulll anything from my savings
    work 10 days for 2 weeks in france-- yes!!! lets do this!!

want to enjoy myself before my vaccine wears off. its like Cinderella before the clock strikes.

so i am starting a new goal-
    so that gives me
    until saturday the 20th.
    to pay the $3k for the flights and airbnb. its not due until the next credit card cycle. but.. i cant sleep seeing that 3k on my card.

and spending money and rent for the next month.

omgg.
    lets try for $5,000 in 20 days high goal

$4,000 low goal

starting tonight!

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigbum View Post
    i booked my trip to france!
    thats the good news. the bad news is my credit card says over $3,000.
    i never leave balances on my card. i want to pay this trip in cash in the next day 10days or so.
    i dont want to pulll anything from my savings
    work 10 days for 2 weeks in france-- yes!!! lets do this!!

want to enjoy myself before my vaccine wears off. its like Cinderella before the clock strikes.

so i am starting a new goal-
    so that gives me
    until saturday the 20th.
    to pay the $3k for the flights and airbnb. its not due until the next credit card cycle. but.. i cant sleep seeing that 3k on my card.

and spending money and rent for the next month.

omgg.
    lets try for $5,000 in 20 days high goal

$4,000 low goal

starting tonight!

thank you!! WOW France would be a dream.. you've got this! I know how you feel about the credit balance. But from what I see from you on here you deserve a dream vacation like France! Enjoy it and I hope the money comes easily and abundantly

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

thank you!! WOW France would be a dream.. you've got this! I know how you feel about the credit balance. But from what I see from you on here you deserve a dream vacation like France! Enjoy it and I hope the money comes easily and abundantly
    aww you are so sweet. well if you want go there are very cheap flights out of miami right now! def check it out after you get your house deposit secured.

i am excited.

its motivating me !

42. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

$314/$4,000 low or 5,000 high
    france mini vacation goal!

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post: