Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: $10,000 Savings Boost Challenge

Thanks

Default Re: $10,000 Savings Boost Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by bigbum View Post
    2839/$4,000 low or 5,000 high
    over $600 today . epic win for me.
    i am getting closer. i will have to stop on friday night. so i can get ready to leave for my trip.
    Omg that’s awesome! I’m just a few days your going to be enjoying your dream vacation! You’re almost there

Thanks
    Thanked 7,189 Times in 2,237 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

2839/$4,000 low or 5,000 high
    over $600 today . epic win for me.
    i am getting closer. i will have to stop on friday night. so i can get ready to leave for my trip.
    Ohhh, you're getting closer! Yesssss!!!!
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,048 Times in 842 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

3,032/$4,000 low or 5,000 high
    should have been my day off but i needed more hours... more hours more cash ill take whatever i can get.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    Ohhh, you're getting closer! Yesssss!!!!
    yessss parisssss .. i might walk with a limp from over using my toy and dildo .. but atleast ill be limping down the champs elysees with it paid for hahahah

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Omg, ladies, you are killing it!!! I am a little behind the schedule, not because I didn't make money, but because I already had to spend it! Had to spend some on my other business, had to put away 6 months worth of rent for the camming place, buy winter tires for my car, black friday budget (I always buy the xmas gifts for family on black friday, under no circumstance i am waiting right before Xmas, lol... besides, some good deals for me on skincare, makeup, etc) soooo, let's see what's left to save after all that, haha!
    I am proud of you!! I will update my numbers once I am putting something away!
    cutie!! a bit off topic but if you plan to invest in skin care i highly advise ordinary. i had ache, brown spots and they are all gone within 2 months of using their products. i use many of them, and everyday, but it worked LIFE CHANGING. def check into them if you haven't before.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

cutie!! a bit off topic but if you plan to invest in skin care i highly advise ordinary. i had ache, brown spots and they are all gone within 2 months of using their products. i use many of them, and everyday, but it worked LIFE CHANGING. def check into them if you haven't before.
    Thanks for the advice bigbum! I do invest already in skincare, Paula's Choice has been my favorite for years and released me from acne! I am definitely thinking to try some Ordinary as they are cheaper than PC. I am actually into some google research about their best products. I have my ugly acne scars on my butt that I am trying to get rid of, as I can barely show my ass on cam, because it looks like I have pimples. So yesssss, thank you!
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

Banned
    Thanks

LINH LAN MAY

Thiết kế thời trang - Xưởng may gia công SL t
    Váy, đầm, áo thun, áo sơ mi nam nữ, jean, công sở...
    PHONE/ZALO: 0838 994 486

xưởng may hng xuất khẩu
    Tags: xưởng gia công giá rẻ

Thanks
    Thanked 24,411 Times in 4,131 Posts

Thanks for the advice bigbum! I do invest already in skincare, Paula's Choice has been my favorite for years and released me from acne! I am definitely thinking to try some Ordinary as they are cheaper than PC. I am actually into some google research about their best products. I have my ugly acne scars on my butt that I am trying to get rid of, as I can barely show my ass on cam, because it looks like I have pimples. So yesssss, thank you!
    A friend of mine has skin issues and she always wears panty hose on camera or fishnets with the crotch cut out. It helps hide the issues until cleared up & you get the pantyhose fetish guys.

You also might want to consider if you live in a big city getting a booty facial to help.
    Video blogs on Camming industry & how to succeed at camming.

Personality is the glitter that sends your little gleam across the footlights and the orchestra pit into that big black space where the audience is. Mae West

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,935 Times in 554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    A friend of mine has skin issues and she always wears panty hose on camera or fishnets with the crotch cut out. It helps hide the issues until cleared up & you get the pantyhose fetish guys.

You also might want to consider if you live in a big city getting a booty facial to help.
    Yes absolutely! This is a big trick in this industry. Leggings/Pantyhose/Fishnets + Stripper Neon Leg Tip Straps distract men enough to not ask you to take them off. Especially with stripper heels on too.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SapphireXO For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post

Yes, you're right, I am already depending on pantyhose big time. It shapes my body well, lifts butt, hides cellulite, keeps me warm ) Only that I have a few recent scars that are brown look real bad and they show even trough black pantyhose... they will fade in time tho. Speaking of salon treatmens, I am not vaccianted, so I am waiting for the things to get a little better before I dare to go and get some professional help. Meanwhile I will try to fix this at home, as I have been succesful with the face acne scars, only that it took a while haha!

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireXO View Post
    Yes absolutely! This is a big trick in this industry. Leggings/Pantyhose/Fishnets + Stripper Neon Leg Tip Straps distract men enough to not ask you to take them off. Especially with stripper heels on too.
    Exactly! It's a must for me! Only that I have submissives who don't like nylons and they want it off... ugh! I am trying to show the side of booty with the less marks lolololol ))

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

i am finishing out my week trip goal at $4760 !
    i am off to paris monday!! woo hoo!!
    my best week ever !
    i pulled 7 hours today to meet the bonus. uggg finally done

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

my best week ever !
    Super congratulations!!!! You now take your super well deserved vacation!!!!! Yayy!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

my best week ever !
    Yay you nailed it!! Congratulations! I hope you have a great trip! Enjoy

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FloridaSunDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,935 Times in 554 Posts

my best week ever !
    Enjoy your travels!!!! Hard work pays off!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to SapphireXO For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

oh for pimples yes there are some good cheap ordinary products to try out.
    have you tried a side angle in doogy? that could work just show more of the side in a V if you have pimples on 1 side
    i found that when i shave my butt it makes more pimples.
    try ordinary rdinary Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) 10% + Zinc 1%
    for your butt it is cheap and works well for blemishes!

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

thanks for all of your kind wishes ladies.
    i learned a lot this week.
    next year is going to be even better.

try to push through girlies!! you can do this!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

oh for pimples yes there are some good cheap ordinary products to try out.
    have you tried a side angle in doogy? that could work just show more of the side in a V if you have pimples on 1 side
    i found that when i shave my butt it makes more pimples.
    try ordinary rdinary Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) 10% + Zinc 1%
    for your butt it is cheap and works well for blemishes!
    Hehe, thanks I will order and see how it is!
    I don't do doggy, as I am a domme and clients don't ask that.
    What do you mean by "shaving butt?" Like... shaving butt cheeks? I never done that, I have no hair there.

I sit on my butt and I get pimples either in that area, or because I wear pantyhose every day, or from working out. Ugh. It's pretty much because of sweating. During summer I have the most issues.
    I am gonna try that product! I am already using azelaic acid and it works, I haven't really gotten any pimples lately, but I need to add some extra products! The ordinary are super cheap, I will definitely order asap! There are sooo many products I wanna try!
    Oh and since yesterday I gave up on all of the drugstore shower gels I had and bought some LaRoche Posay one, no fragrance or irritating ingredients.
    Also, giving up on any fragranced body lotion and probably buy some Bioderma or LRP or whatever.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 731 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

my best week ever !
    Well done girl, you rock! Have a safe and lovely trip in France and may you get loads of happy memories! xxx

Thanks

I cant believe Ive completed my 4 weeks. Went by pretty fast (despite this last week) final 4 week earnings:
    Week 1: 5200
    Week2: 4400
    Week 3: 2900
    Week 4: 4250
    Total: 16750 of My 20,000 goal!
    Even though I didnt hit my exact goal Im proud of myself for sticking it out and working hard over the last 4 weeks. I was able to put away half of each paycheck so thats a little over 8k in savings I didnt have 4 weeks ago. Im going to keep trying to hit my 20k in 4 week goal and Ill share here when I finally get it. Best of luck on your goals ladies!

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FloridaSunDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaSunDoll View Post
    I can’t believe I’ve completed my 4 weeks. Went by pretty fast (despite this last week) final 4 week earnings:
    Week 1: 5200
    Week2: 4400
    Week 3: 2900
    Week 4: 4250
    Total: 16750 of My 20,000 goal!
    Even though I didn’t hit my exact goal I’m proud of myself for sticking it out and working hard over the last 4 weeks. I was able to put away half of each paycheck so thats a little over 8k in savings I didn’t have 4 weeks ago. I’m going to keep trying to hit my 20k in 4 week goal and I’ll share here when I finally get it. Best of luck on your goals ladies!
    Omg congratulations!!!!! Yesssssss, we keep trying for our goals untill it becomes a normality! You got this!!!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Omg congratulations!!!!! Yesssssss, we keep trying for our goals untill it becomes a normality! You got this!!!
    Thank you!! I need to take a page out of your book now and focus on fitting my workouts into my schedule. I've gotten a lot better about making sure I'm getting a full nights sleep in but I am not working out as much as I would like. Thats gonna be my next focus for sure!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaSunDoll View Post
    Thank you!! I need to take a page out of your book now and focus on fitting my workouts into my schedule. I've gotten a lot better about making sure I'm getting a full nights sleep in but I am not working out as much as I would like. Thats gonna be my next focus for sure!
    Same here, I am still struggling with finding time to workout. After a 12 hours shift I am drained and just want to sleep. I haven't worked out again for 3 days and today I have to force myself to do it, otherwise i will let another 3 weeks pass, lol.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Same here, I am still struggling with finding time to workout. After a 12 hours shift I am drained and just want to sleep. I haven't worked out again for 3 days and today I have to force myself to do it, otherwise i will let another 3 weeks pass, lol.
    ugh same lol theres not enough hours in the day!! I've been trying to at least take a short walk daily during my dinner break just to get out of the house and get some fresh air which is something but I pay for a damn membership I need to get my ass there more often lol

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FloridaSunDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 731 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Congratulations! Such an inspiration and proof that hard work pays off regularly! XXX

36. The Following User Says Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Week 1 - $1108
    Week 2 - shark week
    Week 3 - $1495
    Week 4 - ongoing
    Week 5 -
    Week 6 - (probably shark week)
    Week 7 -

I'm super behind. Anyone have suggestions for over the counter meds I can take for my back. It's just not playing nice.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Ambercat For This Useful Post:

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast