Thread: Some Wives are Not Into Strip Clubbing

Thanks
    Thanked 5,638 Times in 2,100 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Default Some Wives are Not Into Strip Clubbing

A woman has been charged in the 2017 stabbing death of her husband, according to a press release from the South Carolina Solicitor. Donnielle Matthews Green, 36, of Orangeburg, was convicted of voluntary manslaughter on Friday after authorities say she stabbed and killed her husband, Dennis Green, on July 7, 2017, while in their car in Longs.
    In 2017, Horry County officers began investigating after they were approached by hospital security and told there was a male victim suffering from a stab wound in the ER and a woman with the victim was being uncooperative, according to previous reporting.

Police note in the incident report that the woman was belligerent and disrespectful and possibly highly intoxicated. The woman told police they were at Thee Doll House before they went to a nearby gas station where the man came back to the car with a stab wound. The woman then claimed she drove the victim to the hospital.

Green was sentenced to 30 years in prison and was not given credit for the time she spent out on bond while wearing an ankle monitor, according to the release.
    https://www.wbtw.com/news/woman-char...band-in-longs/

“What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.” - ECKHART TOLLE

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Optimist For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,314 Times in 5,790 Posts

Default Re: Some Wives are Not Into Strip Clubbing

That doesn't surprise me. Like 99% of the married couples who ever wanted a dance, it seemed like the woman wasn't into it but was just going along with it for his sake. I once had a nightmare couple who started fighting when they were with me because the husband was paying too much attention to me. Jealousy is a very powerful and potentially dangerous emotion. I tended to avoid couples for that reason.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 26,016 Times in 4,379 Posts

She got thirty years, but if the man killed her instead his sentence would not have been as long. Men who abuse & kill their wives or girlfriends generally only get a 6 year sentence.

Even if it was in self-defense women are punished way longer for killer their husband's or boyfriends.

Totally unfair that she got 30 years.
    Video blogs on Camming industry & how to succeed at camming.

Personality is the glitter that sends your little gleam across the footlights and the orchestra pit into that big black space where the audience is. Mae West

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 25,268 Times in 12,921 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    She got thirty years, but if the man killed her instead his sentence would not have been as long. Men who abuse & kill their wives or girlfriends generally only get a 6 year sentence.

Even if it was in self-defense women are punished way longer for killer their husband's or boyfriends.

So true!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,419 Times in 2,680 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

I have trouble imagining that a guy who stabs his wife to death is going to skate on a 6 year stint, lol.

But with that said, part of the reason that she got the full ride is because she insisted on taking it to trial. IMHO another part of the reason is probably that she lied her ass off to police, telling them that someone else did it, making them go through a long ordeal to piece together what actually happened.

A jury, which included women on it, found her guilty. Most guys in her situation would have taken a plea deal to cut down the years and to avoid a trial, but she insisted on taking it all the way, so they made an example of her.

Btw she tried to claim self defense, but in a preliminary hearing her defense fell apart due to lack of evidence. Same with a battered woman syndrome claim - no evidence. Perhaps she might have had more luck with one of these defenses if she had cooperated with police from the outset instead of lying and being belligerent, but there it is.

Thanks
    Thanked 32,792 Times in 11,938 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Exactly.

We all know why that happens.

We live a society where obnoxious men try to force their perversions on women, where deviant men will try gaslight you like they do on this forum about how they aren’t the most dangerous gender n often they get off easy after committing crimes against women, kids, and their spouses

Just to educate

Here are some examples of ain’t shit “men” killing their spouse n getting off with no time / a few years

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/anthony-wi...154820883.html

https://nypost.com/2021/06/07/man-wh...nts-sentenced/

https://www.bvibeacon.com/man-gets-6...ling-his-wife/

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member FrankieSkyPrivate's Avatar
    Thanks

couples going to clubs must be totally in tune, in the same channel, there must be total trust and a relaxed attitude, so both can enjoy the experience

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrankieSkyPrivate For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,451 Times in 3,054 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

That was not a good idea. Dead men do not pay alimony.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slowpoke For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

If it is self defense, the defendant is acquitted.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to slowpoke For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 26,016 Times in 4,379 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slowpoke View Post
    If it is self defense, the defendant is acquitted.
    No, not true at all.
    Video blogs on Camming industry & how to succeed at camming.

Personality is the glitter that sends your little gleam across the footlights and the orchestra pit into that big black space where the audience is. Mae West

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Then the jury did not believe the defense.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I have no comment on the stabbing and conviction but when couples go to clubs, it almost always ends in tears.. we all know the approach ie: never approach couples but if you DO always talk to the woman. Don't look at the husband and when going for dances put him in the corner and ignore him. Compliment the woman a lot.

Even THEN it usually ends badly, so best to avoid. This is what I used to tell the new girls I trained.

At least though, she directed her anger at the husband and not at any individual dancers.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raven88 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 32,792 Times in 11,938 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by slowpoke View Post
    That was not a good idea. Dead men do not pay alimony.
    But their assets (if they have any) do pay out.

As long as you don’t murder them.

Not saying it was right but Maybe he had nothing to pay in alimony/no assets so she had nothing to lose by killing him.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,968 Times in 1,531 Posts

A secret, if there is one, is to let her do the looking. And never, ever badger someone to go. Let them ask to go.
    About 20% of women want to go to a club, I've found, and the first sign of boredom or unhappiness, settle up, tip your dancer and leave. Remember you're on a date, not a dude at the club alone
    Where Am I? Missing NYC

Thanks
    Thanked 11,627 Times in 3,698 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Couples are NEVER worth it, at all. There's the jealousy and money control from the woman. NO fucking thanks. ONLY good couple I had was a retired dancer who came in with her wealthy as fuck fiance and being that she danced for a while, she was cool and let her man SPEND!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have been in a club with my S/O. I was there for fun. Did not care AT ALL and the dancers were all about asking me to let them give me a dance. One let me give her a dance. But IDK I must have a thing about me where they could tell I was cool, and I was tipping them even though I wasn't all up at the stage. My S/O was just drunk and basically just saying...give her a dance! I actually am not into women, sexually, but I talked to a few women after I had told them at the time I was doing cam modeling, and they told me about the jealous wives and I was like....that's the oddest thing ever. It makes no sense, I mean, lol good luck getting a dancer's real number, good luck sleeping with one. Her husband is likely NOT to get snatched up by a dancer and if he is going to look, he is going to look, wife or no wife around. He is more likely to cheat with a co worker so IDK why she can't be like Peg Bundy and let Al and his buddies have fun at the titty bar. LOL.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Percy For This Useful Post: