Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Poop Suggestions

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Default Re: Poop Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by charlie61 View Post
    Re: diet, everyone should do their research when considering anecdotal experiences. Also be sure to research the effects of different diets on climate change. And also remember that every body is different.
    Yeah, that's true about the uniqueness of everyone's body! Docs always suggest vegs (well to me at least), but I ve read about keto that it' s based on what northern people eat, I mean VERY northern lol, so they have no vegs but they survive well on meat proteins and fats. What do you mean with climate change?
    And Ive also read about sugars, that it's added almost in every kind of food nowadays, and if you cut it completely, it improves the health etc. I tried it,but it requires to check our what every certain product contains, and eventually it bored me lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Luci Fer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 18,718 Times in 6,093 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luci Fer View Post
    Yeah, that's true about the uniqueness of everyone's body! Docs always suggest vegs (well to me at least), but I ve read about keto that it' s based on what northern people eat, I mean VERY northern lol, so they have no vegs but they survive well on meat proteins and fats. What do you mean with climate change?
    And Ive also read about sugars, that it's added almost in every kind of food nowadays, and if you cut it completely, it improves the health etc. I tried it,but it requires to check our what every certain product contains, and eventually it bored me lol
    Raising animals to eat instead of eating plants is one of the biggest contributors to climate change, food scarcity, and a host of other problems (including long-term health problems). If you grow a plant and eat a plant, that's relatively efficient. But if you grow an animal that's eating hundreds of pounds of plants and consuming large amounts of fresh water, and all you get out of that is a few steaks, then that's far less efficient. The environmental impact of animal farming is obscene.

I'm mentioning it because this isn't some political agenda / conspiracy theory, it's science. Even if someone doesn't care about animal welfare, reducing the amount of meat one consumes is one of the best things one can do for the environment. I'm not vegan or vegetarian, but i really try to avoid eating any meat other than sustainable fish (mackerel, Alaskan salmon, sardines) a few times a week. And obviously the fishing industry isn't perfect either, but it's way better than cows / chicken, etc.

The goal is reduction, not elimination, and being more mindful of sourcing. Basically, the larger the animal you're eating, the larger the environmental impact. I won't link any articles here, but there is a ton of info out there for anyone who wants to know more!

♡♡♡

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I know my post is a bummer, sorry, guys. I think a lot of people have just never learned about the connection between the foods we choose to eat (demand) and how those choices affect production/ industry (supply). The choices we make on a large scale have huge effects on the environment. I'm not saying that one person switching to a high-meat diet is going to cause an ecological collapse, but individuals make up larger groups, and larger groups help to make a positive impact by reducing meat consumption.

Anyway, let's get back to talking about shit lol

Thanks

Someone say something about poop. I don't want this thread to go down the shitter after my bummer post

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,292 Times in 2,126 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    I found/ate half of this frozen cauliflower pizza (cooked of course), which happened to be on sale then went to bed.

Was woken out of my sleep with stomach pains

To my horror it was diarrhea

3 times I was awakened out of my sleep!!!

I don’t know if the fact it was on sale had anything to do with it or what but there was half left over. I don’t think I’ll be eating the rest
    Those are he worst. You wake up feeling like your bowels are getting tied into a knot, and you try to ignore it and go back to sleep because you don’t want to get out of bed, it eventually you have no choice. That’s why I don’t go to Panda Express anymore. Shame, because I really do like the Beijing beef there. It doesn’t love me back, though.
    The sound of the ocean is dead
    Itís just the echoes of the blood in your head

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AChildOfBoredom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,775 Times in 2,008 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

Recently, I had one of those "please don't talk to me I'm focusing on not having the "runs" in your car moments and I'm holding it in so painfully situations." Anything too healthy runs through me like liquid lava. I was all checking in to the hotel being super polite but in my head thinking "pleasse hurry! I don't wanna hear about the amenities right now" LOLLLL

Part of me thinks it's because I'm releasing toxins or too much fiber.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to indiegirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by indiegirl View Post
    Recently, I had one of those "please don't talk to me I'm focusing on not having the "runs" in your car moments and I'm holding it in so painfully situations." Anything too healthy runs through me like liquid lava. I was all checking in to the hotel being super polite but in my head thinking "pleasse hurry! I don't wanna hear about the amenities right now" LOLLLL

Usually significant dietary changes of any kind will temporarily result in digestive issues. The pancreas actually adjusts the kinds of enzymes it secretes to break down whatever your standard diet is, and it takes time to adjust (by producing different ratios of enzymes) to new diets!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,986 Times in 5,854 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

It was more like the pasta served fresh from hell form type. I was so surprised I kinda high-tailed it outta the gym yet was proud at the same time. I thiought it was surprising seeing one stall at a club have a poop stain on the toilet seat. She must've been rushing to get to her VIP dance or something.

@Trustfunkiller ....I so wanna try the poo pourri! I have seen the commercials
    Poo pourri is a great product.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by charlie61 View Post
    I know my post is a bummer, sorry, guys. I think a lot of people have just never learned about the connection between the foods we choose to eat (demand) and how those choices affect production/ industry (supply). The choices we make on a large scale have huge effects on the environment. I'm not saying that one person switching to a high-meat diet is going to cause an ecological collapse, but individuals make up larger groups, and larger groups help to make a positive impact by reducing meat consumption.

Anyway, let's get back to talking about shit lol
    no, no, your post was great! I did not think of it this way. But you re right! I am sorry to sound cynical, but I think the main problem of it is too many people. And anyways, no matter how many animals they raise to consume, there is still famine in some regions. Everything works...not...perfectly. No balance.
    And yeah, many people think their personal choices don't affect the planet that much. My friends laugh at me when I say I wanna recycle my papers/clothes, because they say: oh yeah, sure, you 'll make a HUGE change to the whole situation with your choice!''
    lol sorry, lets get back to the shit.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Luci Fer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by SnuffleUffleGrass View Post
    Poo pourri is a great product.
    Do they really call it 'poo pourri'? And say it like that in commercials?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luci Fer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luci Fer View Post
    Do they really call it 'poo pourri'? And say it like that in commercials?
    Yep Yes they do.
    Attached Images Attached Images

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,292 Times in 2,126 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

I kinda feel like I’d be cheating myself if I used that. Like how cats will sometimes not cover their shit in the litter box as a passive-aggressive message, I’d rather leave my essence to linger as a means of asserting my dominance.
    The sound of the ocean is dead
    Itís just the echoes of the blood in your head

21. The Following User Says Thank You to AChildOfBoredom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,986 Times in 5,854 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Funniest statement on pooping- I believe Socrates stated he enjoyed pooping more than anything else he did in old age. LOLLLLLL

23. The Following User Says Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Lawdddd the calm before the storm. Sometimes I hate my own fart smells. I've been eating a lot of frozen meals lately and my body is not having it.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to indiegirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 27,883 Times in 10,222 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Never eat a sugary cookie in the morning before any other meal.

It can cause upset stomach n diarrhea

Thanks
    Thanked 27,883 Times in 10,222 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Dizzy Re: Poop Suggestions

One time my mom insisted I try Wheatgrass Shot.....

I'm thinking it's super healthy right?

Wrong......

One way trip to Diarrhea City!!!
    Last edited by miss.a.p1600; 07-28-2021 at 07:54 AM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    One time my mom insisted I try Wheatgrass Shot.....

I'm thinking it's super healthy right?

Wrong......

Diarrhea City!!!
    Yep those juicing diets and healthy things are best when you're stuck at home. LOL. I feel like the scene in bridesmaids when I'm on it: https://youtu.be/OCUKRuNNhuo?t=341

I legit had to hold my stomach with tears coming down my face laughing reading this post online about someone's poop story. It reminded me of another posters on here:

Last edited by indiegirl; 07-27-2021 at 10:33 AM.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indiegirl For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456