Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid news

Thanks
    Thanked 1,323 Times in 352 Posts

Default Re: Covid news

Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    It's those idiots I will forever blame for this variant getting out of control! Pisses me off so much bc we were doing great then bc people for whatever selfish reason refused to get vaxxed has caused yet another surge & scare into vaxxed folks. Why should we (vaccinated people) have to suffer for the stupidity of the unvaxxers?!?
    I feel this too. Stupid fuckin' people. They'll whine that the vaccine is too experimental and they don't want to put it in their bodies, yet they'll go and smoke cigarettes and do meth and drink beer and eat fast food, etc. Then when they get covid, they demand meds that are *also* experimental and approved only for emergency use. They're so stupid.

We went through the trouble to get vaccinated and these morons go and fuck everything up!

Wish they virus was contained to only these idiots, but sadly, viruses don't work that way and everyone who has been smart and taking precautions is now affected too. Because people suck.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoveyD For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 28,484 Times in 10,439 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

^LOL!!!! Not meth…….

Thanks

I find it funny that people actually disguise themselves when getting vaccinated. What is the deal with this? There's no shame in getting the vaccine. There's more shame in not getting it imo.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LoveyD For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,364 Times in 1,945 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

Quote Originally Posted by LoveyD View Post
    I find it funny that people actually disguise themselves when getting vaccinated. What is the deal with this? There's no shame in getting the vaccine. There's more shame in not getting it imo.
    Girl omfg I was reading my ex's posts about anti vax (which he is) *eyeroll* & you wouldn't believe the shit these fucktards actually believe LOL One moron was saying that all of us vaxxers are gonna be dead with a year or so of heart failure bc thats what mrna does LMAO ya ok dude.... This is just one giant conspiracy to kill off everyone bc the governmnt doesn't need us alive or anything LOL wtf?!

Even if that was true, I'll take my chances with the vaxx over this virus any dam day!
    "Alot of people are afraid to say what they want, that's why they don't get what they want"~ Madonna

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^^^ If the government didn't need us alive, then wouldn't they just allow us to get covid and die?

I swear, some guys won't get the vaccine because they can't take the humiliation of the needle being bigger than their dicks.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoveyD For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 6,449 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Stoner View Post
    Do I get a royalty lol ?

No, just a bunch of eyerolls. Lol.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 6,449 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LoveyD View Post
    This. If it was me, I'd respond just like the Seinfeld character 'David Puddy' when someone asked me "You got the vaccine?!" I'd smile proudly and be like "Yeah, that's right!"

Puddy.jpg

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,983 Times in 4,040 Posts

Hmmmm. Are there people out there incapable of thinking for themselves ; reading for themselves and following the LATEST science in making important decisions such as whether or not to get vaccinated ? I'm sure there are. If Sean Hannity advocated drinking their own urine I'm sure some would try it. So what ? If you actually LOOK at WHO is not getting vaccinated it is not ( for the most part ) Fox News viewers. The unvaccinated are actually concentrated in Blue Cities in Blue States. NYC is barely 50% fully vaccinated. More importantly , the Fox hosts have advocated getting vaccinated EXCEPT for young children and for those who have had Covid. Rick and I have batted the issue of the former back and forth and as to the latter , the evidence is clear that they ought to get vaccinated as well.

That being said, there ARE those who work for other media outlets trying to spread the canard that Fox News and " he who is best not mentioned by name " are telling people not to get vaccinated. It is passing strange when the latter loves to brag and grab all the credit for the fact that we have vaccines to argue about getting.
    Where do you get your (mis)information from? There are approximately 27 states where less than 50% are fully vaccinated, and all but 3 or 4 are red states. All 10 of the states with the lowest vaccination rates are red. All 10 of the states with the highest vaccination rates are blue.

https://www.google.com/search?q=u+s+...+rate+by+state

Fox News and other right-wing "news" outlets ARE trying to discourage people from getting vaccinated. It's on video. Of course, even being on video doesn't make any difference to you.

Last edited by eagle2; 07-28-2021 at 09:58 PM.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eagle2 For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

Fox News has been lying about and downplaying the virus since day one.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eagle2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,119 Times in 2,503 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Again, I won't tell people what to fear - it is an emotional reaction that is not always rational. But once again let's keep in mind who this site is geared towards, which are young healthy women who: (1) are not in a lot of danger from this virus as a group; and (2) make their living doing pretty much everything that the CDC discourages, including close maskless contact with others.

By all means encourage vaccinations. But let's tone down the hyperventilating about those who are not vaccinated, which, if the rate numbers are any indicator, likely includes a solid majority of active dancers. Throwing around labels that apply to a majority of the population that this site purportedly serves is neither productive nor conducive to growing site participation.

A couple of the worst perpetrators on here are the same people who were actually cheerleading multi-month club closures a year ago and criticizing states that were opening them back up early. Guess what - thousands of dancers in those states didn't agree with you then and likely many more thousands don't agree with your fear messaging now. Whether you agree or disagree, you might want to consider toning down the melodramatic hyperbole and links to crazy town on off stories. This site is dedicated to supporting a diverse group of dancers, not the emotional needs of a handful of vocal participants (most if not all non-dancers) with strong political views and a desire to use this board for messaging purposes.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,071 Times in 648 Posts

I watched the videos and they are mostly factually incomplete and cherry picked Fox bashing by a competitor with lousy ratings. There has not been any campaign by Fox or its talking heads telling the GENERAL public not to get vaccinated. There have been questions raised about whether or not we ought to COMPEL children to get vaccinated. Btw, "children" defined as those under 18. There was also some blatant fear mongering over door to door outreach to encourage folks to get vaccinated. I don't have a problem with that. Since the latest numbers say that only 22% of African Americans have been vaccinated and only 8 to 9 % of those crossing our Southern border have had their shots then that seems to be good places for such outreach to start. Most of those border crossers have refused to be vaccinated.

Newsmax is NOT Fox and whoever Rob Schmitt is, he seems to be an idiot. I don't watch Newsmax and from what little I know it appears to be a doctrinaire haven for factual delinquency and half truths.

Of our death toll of 607,000 almost none were vaccinated. They weren't widely available when most of those people got sick and died. A LOT of those people were elderly residents of nursing homes. Governors like Cuomo and Whitmer not only did not protect those people but ordered Covid patients to be put back into those facilities. Which lacked trained staff and equipment to deal with Covid carriers. I am sure that CNN's silence about that aspect of the Covid epidemic has nothing to do with the fact that Chris Cuomo works for them.

I don't know what you are getting so hot and bothered about. If you don't like Fox , don't watch it. If you think they are spreading misinformation then go picket their headquarters. I've been vaccinated and I think everyone else should do so unless they have a sound reason not to. The jury is out as to the effectiveness of vaccinating children. Since I don't see the harm ( except for a very few recipients of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine ) and do see the benefits of vaccinating as many people as possible I don't have a problem with teenagers getting vaccinated.

Two groups of people have actually been vaccine resistant that are supposedly at high risk. Flight attendants and teachers. If they and their unions really , really want them to be protected from Covid then why are they not encouraging their members to get vaccinated ? If almost nobody who is vaccinated is getting sick enough to be hospitalized and there have been literally a handful of deaths among the vaccinated then why are they focused on mask wearing ?

Fox also regularly has people like Alex Berenson and medical doctors like Harvey Risch at Harvard who question SOME of the conventional wisdom surrounding Covid. ( Why don't you expose yourself to some educated , fact based critiques of Fauci , the CDC , various politicians and most of the media by people that know far more than you or I ? There is a lot of peer reviewed , stuff out there in reputable apolitical sources. ) Berenson used to write for the New York Times and he's a LIBERAL ! I think you will concede that science is not static. It changes along with facts and data. Fauci being Exhibit A. I'm sure you'll agree that his pronouncements and recommendations went through a LOT of major changes as the Covid crisis unfolded and he hasn't gotten much better. The nitwit in charge of the CDC ( Dr. Walensky )has said several times that more children are dying from Covid than from the flu. In reality it is the converse. More children have died over the last two years from the flu than from Covid. ( Should we compel them and their families to get flu shots ? ) Most of the children who got sick and died WITH Covid had at least one serious co-morbidity , like leukemia. I'm sure you know that Chemo seriously damages the immune system. Many others were diabetic and /or morbidly obese which is why I say they died WITH Covid instead of FROM Covid. THAT has fed the hysteria ( according to some ) or at least overreaction ( according to me and a LOT of scientists , doctors and writers with major experience analyzing medical data with training, expertise and experience far greater than yours or mine ). 100 MILLION Americans have had Covid according to the stats. All it means is that they tested positive for exposure to the virus. However if we look at deaths and hospitalizations the numbers are much , much lower. I have argued that those are the numbers that really count and where our focus ought to be.

Fox has also questioned the latest hysteria over the Delta variant. They have probably looked at the same numbers that you and I have and noted that if you are vaccinated you are almost guaranteed not to get sick let alone be hospitalized or worse yet, die. Rather than focusing on protecting the vulnerable and encouraging vaccination we instead have had a return to the mask fetish. YOUR video Eagle , the one YOU posted on here shows that masks have limited effectiveness. Except for the N95 and high quality medical/surgical masks. Vaccination is far more effective. Fox is also pushing back against those chomping at the bit to reimpose shutdowns and lockdowns. They have reminded people that when first instituted they were supposed to be TEMPORARY, SHORT TERM measures to "stop the spread" and "bend the curve". Instead we got economic devastation from lockdowns lasting a year or more with little tangible return for all our suffering. We could have and should have followed the Swedish example. I am NOT trying to reopen debate on Sweden. You have your view of the numbers and I have mine. We also had educational devastation , especially in our cities where children ( heavily minority ) were not able to attend in person classes for over a year.

For some reason you seem to be fixated on trying tar me with the same brush you are using on Fox. I don't know why. I don't watch Hannity. I can't stand him and think he is a horse's ass. I do watch Tucker and Laura on occasion. Partly because they both seem to have something all too rare these days. An open mind.
    Last edited by Eric Stoner; 08-02-2021 at 07:49 AM.
    A
    The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena... who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those timid souls who know neither.
    Teddy Roosevelt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

I watched the videos and they are mostly factually incomplete and cherry picked Fox bashing by a competitor with lousy ratings. There has not been any campaign by Fox or its talking heads telling the GENERAL public not to get vaccinated. There have been questions raised about whether or not we ought to COMPEL children to get vaccinated. Btw, "children" defined as those under 18. There was also some blatant fear mongering over door to door to outreach to encourage folks to get vaccinated. I don't have a problem with that. Since the latest numbers say that only 22% of African Americans have been vaccinated and only 8 to 9 % of those crossing our Southern border have had their shots then that seems to be good places for such outreach to start. Most of those border crossers have refused to be vaccinated.

Newsmax is NOT Fox and whoever Rob Schmitt is, he seems to be an idiot. I don't watch Newsmax and from what little I know it appears to be a doctrinaire haven for factual delinquency and half truths.

Of our death toll of 607,000 almost none were vaccinated. They weren't widely available when most of those people got sick and died. A LOT of those people were elderly residents of nursing homes. Governors like Cuomo and Whitmer not only did not protect those people but ordered Covid patients to be put back into those facilities. Which lacked trained staff and equipment to deal with Covid carriers. I am sure that CNN's silence about that aspect of the Covid epidemic has nothing to do with the fact that Chris Cuomo works for them.

I don't know what you are getting so hot and bothered about. If you don't like Fox , don't watch it. If you think they are spreading misinformation then go picket their headquarters. I've been vaccinated and I think everyone else should do so unless they have a sound reason not to. The jury is out as to the effectiveness of vaccinating children. Since I don't see the harm ( except for a very few recipients of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine ) and do see the benefits of vaccinating as many people as possible I don't have a problem with teenagers getting vaccinated.

Two groups of people have actually been vaccine resistant that are supposedly at high risk. Flight attendants and teachers. If they and their unions really , really want them to be protected from Covid then why are they not encouraging their members to get vaccinated ? If almost nobody who is vaccinated is getting sick enough to be hospitalized and there have been literally a handful of deaths among the vaccinated then why are they focused on mask wearing ?

Fox also regularly has people like Alex Berenson and medical doctors like Harvey Risch at Harvard who question SOME of the conventional wisdom surrounding Covid. ( Why don't you expose yourself to some educated , fact based critiques of Fauci , the CDC , various politicians and most of the media by people that know far more than you or I ? There is a lot of peer reviewed , stuff out there in reputable apolitical sources. ) Berenson used to write for the New York Times and he's a LIBERAL ! I think you will concede that science is not static. It changes along with facts and data. Fauci being Exhibit A. I'm sure you'll agree that his pronouncements and recommendations went through a LOT of major changes as the Covid crisis unfolded and he hasn't gotten much better. The nitwit in charge of the CDC ( Dr. Walensky )has said several times that more children are dying from Covid than from the flu. In reality it is the converse. More children have died over the last two years from the flu than from Covid. ( Should we compel them and their families to get flu shots ? ) Most of the children who got sick and died WITH Covid had at least one serious co-morbidity , like leukemia. I'm sure you know that Chemo seriously damages the immune system. Many others were diabetic and /or morbidly obese which is why I say they died WITH Covid instead of FROM Covid. THAT has fed the hysteria ( according to some ) or at least overreaction ( according to me and a LOT scientists with training, expertise and experience far greater than yours or mine ). 100 MILLION Americans have had Covid according to the stats. All it means is that they tested positive for exposure to the virus. However if we look at deaths and hospitalizations the numbers are much , much lower. I have argued that those are the numbers that really count and where our focus ought to be.

Fox has also questioned the latest hysteria over the Delta variant. They have probably looked at the same numbers that you and I have and noted that if you are vaccinated you are almost guaranteed not to get sick let alone be hospitalized or worse yet, die. Rather than focusing on protecting the vulnerable and encouraging vaccination we instead have had a return to the mask fetish. YOUR video Eagle , the one YOU posted on here shows that masks have limited effectiveness. Except for the N95 and high quality medical/surgical masks. Vaccination is far more effective. Fox is also pushing back against those chomping at the bit to reimpose shutdowns and lockdowns. They have reminded people that when first instituted they were supposed to be TEMPORARY, SHORT TERM measures to "stop the spread" and "bend the curve". Instead we got economic devastation from lockdowns lasting a year or more with little tangible return for all our suffering. We could have and should have followed the Swedish example. I am NOT trying to reopen debate on Sweden. You have your view of the numbers and I have mine.

For some reason you seem to be fixated on trying tar me with the same brush you are using on Fox. I don't know why. I don't watch Hannity. I can't stand him and think he is a horse's ass. I do watch Tucker and Laura on occasion. Partly because they both seem to have something all too rare these days. An open mind.
    Interesting.

So, when do you start your outreach efforts for your community?

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2 View Post
    Where do you get your (mis)information from? There are approximately 27 states where less than 50% are fully vaccinated, and all but 3 or 4 are red states. All 10 of the states with the lowest vaccination rates are red. All 10 of the states with the highest vaccination rates are blue.

https://www.google.com/search?q=u+s+...+rate+by+state

Fox News and other right-wing "news" outlets ARE trying to discourage people from getting vaccinated. It's on video. Of course, even being on video doesn't make any difference to you.

My numbers came from kff.org which got their numbers from the CDC. Since you apparently do not like the numbers please take it up with them.
    The latest numbers say that 68.3 of all American adults have received at least one dose of vaccine. N.B. With the J & J vaccine one shot is all you get.
    Of those vaccinated , 59% are White, 9% Black, 16% Hispanic and 6 % Asian and 1 % Other. That leaves 9% where the ethnicity is presumably not known. Kff.org also has state by state ethnic breakdowns for total Covid vaccinations, deaths and % of population. If you don't like their numbers please take it up with them and the CDC. Btw, the Fox campaign is not working well in the Black and Hispanic communities as both groups are increasing their share of total American vaccinations. Especially for the two weeks ending July 19.

Since California has re-imposed mask mandates it ought to be noted that .003 % of hospitalized patients WITH Covid (i.e. they tested positive) were fully vaccinated and of those almost none died. Those are California government numbers as of early July. If you don't like the numbers please call Gavin Newsome.
    Last edited by Eric Stoner; 07-29-2021 at 10:50 AM.
    A
    The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena... who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those timid souls who know neither.
    Teddy Roosevelt

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    Interesting.

So, when do you start your outreach efforts for your community?
    What ? Could you please go a little slower ? Who is supposed to be "my community " ? Why not all Americans ? Or at least the most vulnerable who btw have the highest rates of getting vaccinated. Folks over 65 are about 90% vaccinated.

What are YOU doing to support vaccine outreach ?

I noted a possible discrepancy in the numbers so I rechecked the data. Back in MAY the CDC said that 22% of Blacks had gotten at least one shot. Kff.org quoting CDC numbers in JULY said over the last TWO WEEKS 14% of vaccinations had gone to Blacks.
    Last edited by Eric Stoner; 07-29-2021 at 10:37 AM.
    A
    Teddy Roosevelt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

What ? Could you please go a little slower ? Who is supposed to be "my community " ? Why not all Americans ? Or at least the most vulnerable who btw have the highest rates of getting vaccinated. Folks over 65 are about 90% vaccinated.

What are YOU doing to support vaccine outreach ?

I noted a possible discrepancy in the numbers so I rechecked the data. Back in MAY the CDC said that 22% of Blacks had gotten at least one shot. Kff.org quoting CDC numbers in JULY said over the last TWO WEEKS 14% of vaccinations had gone to Blacks.
    Stop playing coy Eric.

Are you in that 22% or are you shashaying around unvaccinated?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have REPEATEDLY posted that I am fully vaccinated. I have REPEATEDLY posted that imho all adults should get vaccinated unless they have a sound , science based , data driven reason not to. Afaic the vaccines have been proven to be safe and effective. I think parents should encourage teens to get their shots. I am undecided about younger children.

And if we are really , really worried about a resurgence of Covid then someone please tell me why we are not requiring border crossers to either show that they are vaccinated or roll up their sleeves ? Instead we are letting them travel all over the country. Just wondering.

My race and/or ethnicity is totally irrelevant afaic. Why does it seem to matter to you ?
    A
    Teddy Roosevelt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

I have REPEATEDLY posted that I am fully vaccinated. I have REPEATEDLY posted that imho all adults should get vaccinated unless they have a sound , science based , data driven reason not to. Afaic the vaccines have been proven to be safe and effective. I think parents should encourage teens to get their shots. I am undecided about younger children.

And if we are really , really worried about a resurgence of Covid then someone please tell me why we are not requiring border crossers to either show that they are vaccinated or roll up their sleeves ? Instead we are letting them travel all over the country. Just wondering.

My race and/or ethnicity is totally irrelevant afaic. Why does it seem to matter to you ?
    You seem particularly obsessed with Black people and their vaccination status.

I was just curious what you’ve done to be a leader for your people (the black community) as far as outreach efforts n whatnot.

It appears nothing.

So you’ve answered by not answering.

Thanks.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

I'm not sure if this is true or not but I saw an article yesterday saying that there will possibly be a decline in cases within 2 weeks? I wish I could find that article. Something about basic immunity to the delta & bc more people are getting vaccinated now? Has anyone else seen this?
    "Alot of people are afraid to say what they want, that's why they don't get what they want"~ Madonna

"Respect is a dying art"

30. The Following User Says Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

My numbers came from kff.org which got their numbers from the CDC. Since you apparently do not like the numbers please take it up with them.
    The latest numbers say that 68.3 of all American adults have received at least one dose of vaccine. N.B. With the J & J vaccine one shot is all you get.
    Of those vaccinated , 59% are White, 9% Black, 16% Hispanic and 6 % Asian and 1 % Other. That leaves 9% where the ethnicity is presumably not known. Kff.org also has state by state ethnic breakdowns for total Covid vaccinations, deaths and % of population. If you don't like their numbers please take it up with them and the CDC. Btw, the Fox campaign is not working well in the Black and Hispanic communities as both groups are increasing their share of total American vaccinations. Especially for the two weeks ending July 19.

Since California has re-imposed mask mandates it ought to be noted that .003 % of hospitalized patients WITH Covid (i.e. they tested positive) were fully vaccinated and of those almost none died. Those are California government numbers as of early July. If you don't like the numbers please call Gavin Newsome.
    I was referring to your statement, "The unvaccinated are actually concentrated in Blue Cities in Blue States."

32. The Following User Says Thank You to eagle2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

I mentioned earlier about masks indoors.

And the oh so lovely (insert sarcasm here) CDC is recommending even vaccinated people wear masks indoors especially if you’re in a hotspot.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/28/here...-guidance.html

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Government needs to keep that money comin in!

Get paid to get vaccinated lol

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ine-incentives

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,142 Times in 1,064 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    I'm not sure if this is true or not but I saw an article yesterday saying that there will possibly be a decline in cases within 2 weeks? I wish I could find that article. Something about basic immunity to the delta & bc more people are getting vaccinated now? Has anyone else seen this?
    I read that too! I think virus mutations and immune evasion is going to be a thing for a long time until more people get vaccinated and herd immunity kicks in. We'll just have to keep getting boosters and hopefully pharmaceuticals will be able to roll them out fast enough. I read that Pfizer efficacy drops to 83% within four months of receiving the vaccine, which scares me because I'm already 4 months into my vaccination.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Quote Originally Posted by trustfundkiller View Post
    I read that too! I think virus mutations and immune evasion is going to be a thing for a long time until more people get vaccinated and herd immunity kicks in. We'll just have to keep getting boosters and hopefully pharmaceuticals will be able to roll them out fast enough. I read that Pfizer efficacy drops to 83% within four months of receiving the vaccine, which scares me because I'm already 4 months into my vaccination.
    I read 6 months in a different article which is why the boosters are being tested now. I will def be getting one as soon as they are ready!

"Respect is a dying art"

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,749 Times in 1,833 Posts

I’ve taken college micro and saw this a mile away!!!

I don’t think they the CDD is wrong on the science, but their leadership and messaging is shit!

All virus mutate that I know of, so people do realize this will become endemic disease-it’s not ever going away. At this point, we’re looking at herd immunity-natural or artificial.
    Last edited by moneybags; 07-29-2021 at 02:21 PM.
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,473 Times in 828 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

In my area bars and restaurants are now asking for vaccination proof for mask less entry. Many workers are getting sick while vaccinated, and many owners who themselves used to be waiters/bartenders are temporarily closing, by choice I might add.

I’m back to wearing my mask everywhere indoors.
    If you never knew me, that'd probably be cheaper

If you really knew me, you would know I don't need ya- Saweetie

44. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast