Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do you think women are jealous of sugar babies? + Stigma

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Default Why do you think women are jealous of sugar babies? + Stigma

I notice that even my own mother couldn't believe that I had a sugar daddy that I was NEVER intimate at all with not even a kiss yet he would buy me wireless earbuds, lunches, take me out to decently fancy restaurants such as cheesecake factory on valentine's day, gave me a $50 & fixed/payed for a few car expenses and even gave me a blunt lmao etc. I met him at my last vanilla job that I was fired from early this year by an evil female supervisor who wasn't even my supervisor before I went back to dancing.
    ***I also noticed that men I'm not interested in or and are cheap/broke can be catty about this topic too .
    Social media: Jaziesjournal

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Taetum Jae For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 23,991 Times in 4,050 Posts

Default Re: Why do you think women are jealous of sugar babies? + Stigma

Rarely do they ever not want sex. They are older & have way more experience at exploiting women. It is hard for me to think they are all jealous, but if that makes you happy then so be it. Thinking that $50 was a typo when it comes to fixing a car & more like $500, unless you have found the cheapest mechanic in the world... and if so, then that is truly something we all can be jealous of.

Wonderful that you are happy with what he is spending on you currently and it may seem like a lot of money at this time in your life & age. I do suggest you try a bit better of a place to eat like Morton's or Capital Grill and see if he flinches at those prices.

Perfectly fine not to waste time on men who can't manage to earn a decent living & are broke. They need to work on their own financial situation instead of dating.
    Video blogs on Camming industry & how to succeed at camming.

Personality is the glitter that sends your little gleam across the footlights and the orchestra pit into that big black space where the audience is. Mae West

Thanks
    Thanked 15,138 Times in 5,900 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Not everyone can DO sugaring. It is simple jealousy, because not everyone can "work" the gold mine of getting a wealthy man to fall in love with you.

Different people have different opinions of the sugar world.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have always thought it was awesome when dancers I know got a good sugar daddy.The only reason I never have was that I truly love my time away from the club.Not that I didn’t have fun with my time in the club,I did,I just wanted to keep that part of me separate from the stripper me to keep myself grounded in some way.I always wanted to save the “real me”for real life dating and possible true love.I picked the worse boyfriends though lol,so I really should have just taken up those sugar daddy offers.Im married now though so it just wouldn’t happen period.I haven’t danced in almost a year(the longest in my life!)but I am about to do it again in a few weeks.Am excited!��

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LionMaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks

And I think the women who get jealous are just insecure for whatever reason,could be many reasons,not sure why.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LionMaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I'm sure that's how they view quality dancers too because the same women that turn their noses up are the same ones asking to be put on. I had a female customer give me dirty looks but had the nerve to ask why I wear the thigh garter lol.
    Social media: Jaziesjournal

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Taetum Jae For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,362 Times in 791 Posts

Between the title of this post and this completely unnecessary insult…so much internalized misogyny, sis.

Bragging about Cheesecake Factory, $50, and a blunt is for pick-mes.

[Moderator edit: removed quote of insulting post which has now been deleted]
    Last edited by Djoser; 08-03-2021 at 03:44 PM.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lurkingtitties For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,613 Times in 4,645 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lurkingtitties View Post
    Between the title of this post and this completely unnecessary insult…so much internalized misogyny, sis.

Bragging about Cheesecake Factory, $50, and a blunt is for pick-mes.
    Exactly. I would expect way more than that.

Also insulting one of the top models here who probably earns more in a week than some do in a month, plus has many men spoiling her shows how ignorant and clueless not to mention super rude.

She offered you excellent advice and you owe Samantha an apology.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 30,918 Times in 6,860 Posts

RUDE and PATHETIC!

I don't think any women would be jealous of a low value sugar baby getting cheesecake factory and $50!

giphy.gif

[Moderator edit: removed quote of insulting post which has been deleted]
    Last edited by Djoser; 08-03-2021 at 03:46 PM.
    Senior Sales Executive for BlueChew

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,211 Times in 2,610 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Just want to add that any old customer can buy you cheesecake factory gift card and tribute 50 dollars. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post
    RUDE and PATHETIC!

I don't think any women would be jealous of a low value sugar baby getting cheesecake factory and $50!

giphy.gif
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That's fine too girl

Just don't create a whole ass thread that screams 'look at me', thinking other women are jealous of you being a sugar baby getting cheesecake factory and $50 while insulting veteran models.

Quote Originally Posted by DonaDiabla View Post
    Just want to add that any old customer can buy you cheesecake factory gift card and tribute 50 dollars. Just saying.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,211 Times in 2,610 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Lol, that's true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post
    That's fine too girl

Just don't create a whole ass thread that screams 'look at me', thinking other women are jealous of you being a sugar baby getting cheesecake factory and $50 while insulting veteran models.
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,773 Times in 1,454 Posts

I think people may have a problem believing in the "sugar daddy who doesn't want sugar" (or the "splenda daddy" as they say on TikTok) because that dynamic represents about 10% of the market, as we've determined here multiple times. It *does* exist, but it is rare. Further, as SAM38G correctly and honestly stated, even those relationships that do not contain outright sexual activity often have a dynamic that is unequal in power. I believe Sam is saying that what you are taking to be jealousy may in fact be honest concern for your welfare.
    Where Am I? Missing NYC

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bahuba For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,963 Times in 6,447 Posts

Looks like I missed out on some deleted post. But anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Taetum Jae View Post
    I notice that even my own mother couldn't believe that I had a sugar daddy that I was NEVER intimate at all with not even a kiss yet he would buy me wireless earbuds, lunches, take me out to decently fancy restaurants such as cheesecake factory on valentine's day, gave me a $50 & fixed/payed for a few car expenses and even gave me a blunt lmao etc. I met him at my last vanilla job that I was fired from early this year by an evil female supervisor who wasn't even my supervisor before I went back to dancing.
    ***I also noticed that men I'm not interested in or and are cheap/broke can be catty about this topic too .

Hi. I don't think I'd call that a sugar daddy. I noticed a few years ago that there seem to be a lot of men online trying to give themselves the title "sugar daddy" when all they're doing is offering a chick $50 for a handjob or blowjob in his car. LOL. They needed to just keep their asses over there on Craigslist, and STOP joining the sugar dating sites (Seeking Arrangement, Established Men, etc.) posing as "sugar daddies."

That's cool that your dude is doing all of those nice things for you without expecting sex...for now...but I'm a skeptical motherfucker, and I feel like most of these men doing that are hoping to eventually get that dick sucked and fucked. This particular guy friend who gave me this queen-sized bed frame (He was getting rid of) for FREE...and has given me a ride somewhere before...I still don't believe he would've done that if I looked like a female version of Flavor Flav. I believe his endgame was to try to fuck (Not interested...not happening). I've made FB statuses about how I love a man on a motorcycle, and he replied "I have a motorcycle..." Lol.

Anyway, my friend told me about some site called Established Men, and she said she found a sugar daddy off of there who bought her TWO cars. If you were to go on the Seeking Arrangement forum and post that your "sugar daddy" gave you $50 and a blunt, they're gonna laugh at you. Sugar babies are used to getting an "allowance" and having their rent, etc. paid. So what your dude is doing is cool and all, but I think calling him a "sugar daddy" might be a bit of a stretch.

SB.jpg

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,982 Times in 4,039 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    Hi. I don't think I'd call that a sugar daddy. I noticed a few years ago that there seem to be a lot of men online trying to give themselves the title "sugar daddy" when all they're doing is offering a chick $50 for a handjob or blowjob in his car. LOL. They needed to just keep their asses over there on Craigslist, and STOP joining the sugar dating sites (Seeking Arrangement, Established Men, etc.) posing as "sugar daddies."
    That's what I was thinking. It sounds more like a platonic relationship to me.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eagle2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well, seems I missed some of the drama. LOL She is young, lots of hard lessons to learn. When I was her age, some place like Cheesecake factory would have impressed me. I've had food poison from that establishment & think of it as the worst franchise in America. Now, a man who can cook me up a fine ribeye & some lobster is being spoiled to me. Our perspective & what is being spoiled changes over time.

Bragging gets one into so much trouble, well, seemed like she couldn't wait to push all that a guy was doing into other women's faces and then call it jealous. No, it is just in bad taste. While, I do well, I do know plenty of others who do even better.

One can never forget to be grateful for gifts, tips, and what fans go out of their way to do for us. By being boastful and alienating other women, including her own Mother, and she is cutting off the ability to make even more money. Having friends to fall back on when the men in her life let her down. Personally, I think it is better to have enough streams of income coming in so that you can easily afford yourself those things she mentioned. And then have sugar Daddies for items like jewelry, cars, stocks & bonds, shoes, clothing. It is never good to depend upon one person for the basics in life. Been there, done that & seen too many fucked over in such situations.

Then there is the advice of not letting others know what the fuck you have, cause it can be taken away, taxed or stolen.

If the OP reads this, it shouldn't be your goal to gloat & think others are jealous, but to set yourself up with investments these men pay for so life is easier for you in the long term. I have investments from my stripper days aka 20s that looks oh so lovely to me now.

Thank you to all who defended me, you all knew my intentions.

Personality is the glitter that sends your little gleam across the footlights and the orchestra pit into that big black space where the audience is. Mae West

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,142 Times in 1,064 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

When I was 20 or so, I landed what a lot of people would consider a dream sugar daddy. He plucked me up out of the strip club and gave me six-figures of "allowance" over the course of a year so I wouldn't have to work anymore. Bought me a Rolex, Chanel and Dior bags, paid for my Mercedes, designer shoes and clothing, jewelry, boob job. He would give me his credit card and tell me to go to Neiman Marcus and enjoy myself. You name it, I got it. He was the most narcissistic, emotionally abusive, manipulative bastard I've ever met in my life. He saw me as young and malleable and wanted me to worship the ground he walked on. And after awhile, stuff is just stuff. No matter how expensive the stuff is, the joy wears off.

I was constantly reminded about every little thing he did for me. He was always threatening to cut me off. He would tell me that no one "loves me" the way he does. He tried to turn me against my family, which was the weirdest part of it all. He was extremely jealous of any male interaction in my life, and would even argue with me over exes I've had in the past. I was nothing more than an accessory to him, and he was nothing more than an ATM to me which set up a very toxic dynamic where I was putting up with bullshit I would have ordinarily NEVER put up with, because I felt I had no other choice. My lifestyle had become so expensive, it was hard for me to finance it ...even while stripping, and I was caught up in leases and contracts I couldn't default on. Eventually I started drinking and using drugs to tolerate him because of how trapped I felt and how much I hated him.

He stole so much of my time and youth that I'll never get back. Demanded to see me multiple times a week, always wanted sex. Would text me/call me all day long. Wanted to speak for hours a day on the phone. Oh, and nothing I ever did was good enough. Everyday I was filled with anxiety and dread waiting to wake up to 10 paragraphs of crazy text messages telling me how awful I am, how I'm going to be cut off if he's displeased in any way, and how I should be giving him more; more everything. More time, more sex, more affection, etc. The situation ended in me filing a restraining order because I was afraid he'd become unhinged. (Restraining orders don't do anything, by the way. Lots of dead women who had restraining orders). But did it stop there? No, the pandemic came along and again I freaked out over money and went right back to him and tolerating the abuse. I knew he was abusive and I played the dumb damsel in distress game effectively doing whatever he wanted because I felt my choices were limited.

I've had a lot of therapy to help me cope with the trauma from that situation. And just yesterday, he texted me ready to rekindle things. I ignored him because I've finally realized that no amount of money or material goods are worth my peace and my time away from him has been great for my mental health. And guess what I woke up to? Paragraphs on paragraphs of how I'm a user, and I can never do better, and he's still the only person who has ever loved me, etc.

So, I would agree with everyone who said that these women might very well be concerned for you. There are a lot of ways for this situation to go wrong. You are dealing with an extremely unequal power dynamic. Naivety might have you believing that you know better, but you're dealing with some who already sees you as a commodity to be bought, not a human being. This guy doesn't sound like a sugar daddy to me, honestly. But it's not my place to tell you what money/gifts you should or shouldn't be happy with.

Just take this personal anecdote as a lesson. I've dealt with a lot of sugar daddies and all of them have had something wrong with them. Not saying you can't or shouldn't do it. I'm happy for the experiences I've had and it has helped my life in certain ways, but you need to go in knowing that this is a game that's not skewed in your favor. Milk it and get out.

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,022 Times in 11,359 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Im so glad you're on here, Sam, I get so much from your posts..

Jealousy, ha!
    Some B pulled in my parking lot, I happen to look out, & she gave me the most evil jealous look ever..not my prob
    Btw, her guy, my roomie has blatantly hit on me many times, which I have no interest!

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trustfundkiller View Post
    When I was 20 or so, I landed what a lot of people would consider a dream sugar daddy. He plucked me up out of the strip club and gave me six-figures of "allowance" over the course of a year so I wouldn't have to work anymore. Bought me a Rolex, Chanel and Dior bags, paid for my Mercedes, designer shoes and clothing, jewelry, boob job. He would give me his credit card and tell me to go to Neiman Marcus and enjoy myself. You name it, I got it. He was the most narcissistic, emotionally abusive, manipulative bastard I've ever met in my life. He saw me as young and malleable and wanted me to worship the ground he walked on. And after awhile, stuff is just stuff. No matter how expensive the stuff is, the joy wears off.

I was constantly reminded about every little thing he did for me. He was always threatening to cut me off. He would tell me that no one "loves me" the way he does. He tried to turn me against my family, which was the weirdest part of it all. He was extremely jealous of any male interaction in my life, and would even argue with me over exes I've had in the past. I was nothing more than an accessory to him, and he was nothing more than an ATM to me which set up a very toxic dynamic where I was putting up with bullshit I would have ordinarily NEVER put up with, because I felt I had no other choice. My lifestyle had become so expensive, it was hard for me to finance it ...even while stripping, and I was caught up in leases and contracts I couldn't default on. Eventually I started drinking and using drugs to tolerate him because of how trapped I felt and how much I hated him.

He stole so much of my time and youth that I'll never get back. Demanded to see me multiple times a week, always wanted sex. Would text me/call me all day long. Wanted to speak for hours a day on the phone. Oh, and nothing I ever did was good enough. Everyday I was filled with anxiety and dread waiting to wake up to 10 paragraphs of crazy text messages telling me how awful I am, how I'm going to be cut off if he's displeased in any way, and how I should be giving him more; more everything. More time, more sex, more affection, etc. The situation ended in me filing a restraining order because I was afraid he'd become unhinged. (Restraining orders don't do anything, by the way. Lots of dead women who had restraining orders). But did it stop there? No, the pandemic came along and again I freaked out over money and went right back to him and tolerating the abuse. I knew he was abusive and I played the dumb damsel in distress game effectively doing whatever he wanted because I felt my choices were limited.

I've had a lot of therapy to help me cope with the trauma from that situation. And just yesterday, he texted me ready to rekindle things. I ignored him because I've finally realized that no amount of money or material goods are worth my peace and my time away from him has been great for my mental health. And guess what I woke up to? Paragraphs on paragraphs of how I'm a user, and I can never do better, and he's still the only person who has ever loved me, etc.

So, I would agree with everyone who said that these women might very well be concerned for you. There are a lot of ways for this situation to go wrong. You are dealing with an extremely unequal power dynamic. Naivety might have you believing that you know better, but you're dealing with some who already sees you as a commodity to be bought, not a human being. This guy doesn't sound like a sugar daddy to me, honestly. But it's not my place to tell you what money/gifts you should or shouldn't be happy with.

Just take this personal anecdote as a lesson. I've dealt with a lot of sugar daddies and all of them have had something wrong with them. Not saying you can't or shouldn't do it. I'm happy for the experiences I've had and it has helped my life in certain ways, but you need to go in knowing that this is a game that's not skewed in your favor. Milk it and get out.
    It is great that you escaped, you deserve so much better. There is always a price to pay, which is why I avoid sugar daddies & prefer just to have fans. Props to those who can handle that kind of hustle, but figured out in my 20s that I can't stand guys who want that kind of power over me.

At least with fans, there is distance & it just being an online thing. I get to define the boundaries & they are replaceable if they go side ways or get to demanding.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 Times in 349 Posts

The Cheesecake Factory is fancy? Lol

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LoveyD For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,963 Times in 6,447 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LoveyD View Post

I've heard of it, but have never been there. Lol. Red Lobster has always been my family's go-to spot for special occasions, and I'm just so happy that they deliver now.

I know I'll be treating myself to some crabs soon from my favorite crab spot. They e-mailed me a birthday coupon to get steamed shrimp for free with my next purchase.

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yeah I’ve had three customers in the past who had clear sugar daddy angles that I seriously considered it. But I got cold feet and bailed on all of them. One of them I made up a bunch of nonsense about having a child to worry about so that he would lose interest and stop texting me. Plus that was a weird situation where a waitress at a club was trying to hook me up with him and I never met him IRL. Another I ghosted on after watching the drama unfold between him and another previous one (he wanted me to meet with him at another club and I did hang out there with him as a customer). And another one seemed nice enough, but I just didn’t feel like flying out anywhere and leaving my dog behind.

I think that type of thing is just not for me. And some of these stories on here isn’t exactly motivating. :o

43. The Following User Says Thank You to StellaRose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,364 Times in 1,945 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

I never got into sugaring bc I wasn't willing to fuck anyone I'm not attracted to for "things". I'm also not one for high end jewelry, cars, etc. I'm a thrift punk at heart so not having to work much & getting free makeup, food , or whatever is awesome but it's not a requirement for my attention usually if I'm digging the guy. This new guy I'm playing with has been spoiling me more so than my ex ever did when it comes to paying for my pedis, manis, food, hotels, makeup. Not fancy or bragging rights really but it makes me happy anyways
    "Alot of people are afraid to say what they want, that's why they don't get what they want"~ Madonna

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

45. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I thought it was hella fancy when my sugar daddy took me to an all you can eat buffet and contributed $20. I was 'lowered expectations' sugar baby!

tumblr_mjxp1uOy9Y1rfpp1do1_500.gif

Quote Originally Posted by LoveyD View Post

47. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,982 Times in 4,039 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trustfundkiller View Post

I'm very glad you left him. Doesn't matter how much money or how many gifts anyone gives you. Nobody has the right to mistreat you.

49. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eagle2 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast