Thread: Going to Guam Sept 7

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Exclamation Going to Guam Sept 7

Hey you guys Iím confident I may be going to GUAM to work at foxys , so I am starting a thread from here on out with updates and everything. But first Iím in the stages of researching , and I get crazy with my research lol I found 4 of the girls that work there to see if it was legit you know , actually texted one of the ladies she said sheís been in Guam over 3+ years , even found the dance managerís Instagram lol , I was thinking about going with a partner thatís still in the air but idk I donít have friends like that. Iím really looking at this trip for a little more financial freedom and stability , I think the working 5days straight will keep me busy busy enough so I will not spend so much money , but I am tired of my depressing life in California I really need a breakthrough and I know Guam may be for it , Iím quick to jump into things especially since my category of work like ĎI need the money forget ití lol but I donít want Guam to turn out and be so bad for me it scars me lol . Really looking forward to your guys comments , for one since I havenít seen much about a Guam trip on here but let me tell you my updates are gonna be real , Iím a Gemini I talk allot , so Iím going to use you guys as a diary foreal .

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esme222 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Re: Going to Guam Sept 7

I’ve been doing a lot of research on Guam as well. I’ve read that the money isn’t guaranteed. The best nights are when Navy boats dock but there’s no telling when that will happen. I’ve heard girls make an average of $100-$200 a night without the Army. So I would be going for the experience, not with the expectation to get rich.
    EDIT: many girls say to have an emergency get-home fund, because some girls couldn’t stand to stay the duration of their contract.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miley cryrus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Really? That’s what I’m worried about since they are fronting me for my ticket, I hear September is great for Guam , but idk yet , im basically going for the experience but I’m making sure to have emergency money of course for a plane ticket back if anything out of the ordinary pops up really.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Esme222 View Post
    Really? Thatís what Iím worried about since they are fronting me for my ticket, I hear September is great for Guam , but idk yet , im basically going for the experience but Iím making sure to have emergency money of course for a plane ticket back if anything out of the ordinary pops up really.
    I also heard the winter months are the best!

Curious Guest
    Thanks

I've been to Guam before, in the worst season lol (Spring) but I still had a decent enough time. I wasn't working at the best club either, but it definitely was a great experience! I also booked a round trip ticket, that saved a lot of the pressure I saw a lot of girls had who didn't have a guarantee ! It's a beautiful magical place and I hope to be back soon!

Thanks

It's very slow in guam right now.
    I was making a lot of money (most I've ever made dancing) in July and August at club USA
    September was okay until the covid surge in Guam or whatever military is not allowed at the clubs at the moment the past couple weeks have been BAD

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Meowxo For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

@Meowxo has it gotten any better yet? I'm thinking of going January/February, still figuring out info and differences between clubs and which club to go to... xx

Thanks

It’s not as good at my club as it was in the summer but it’s not as horrible as it was when I responded. A ship was just in and the military has been coming out again so things are looking up.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meowxo For This Useful Post: