Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Youtube / IG strippers and their influence on newbies.

Thanks

Default Re: Youtube / IG strippers and their influence on newbies.

Hey, currently dancing at a shitty ass club in ATL and make on average $700 a day shift. Other clubs in ATL, the girls make well over $1500 consistently every single night and you gotta do a whole lot of nothing but shake your ass and potentially sell a champagne room ($1500 at most clubs), I'll be switching clubs after the weekend, just wanted to get my bearings back. But clubs that are set up like a gentleman's club style aren't for me.

Also for VIP, most clubs allow you to set your price here. In Miami, it's the same, over $1K a night shift, same with when I worked in Reno and LA. It just really depends on how you market yourself. I don't believe that there is any reason while you're at work to not talk to every single person in the club. If you work at a gentleman's club, spend around 3 songs with them to gauge whether they're actually gonna spend money. If you work at a faster paced club, spend a minimum of a minute with each person on the floor. It's simple really.

As far as social media, I'm noticing a lot of the girls get so excited to be strippers not realizing how mentally wearing it can be on your mental health. They go in for the money that someone else could or couldn't have made and then they are quickly discouraged and easily taken advantage of.

Thanks

^ I’m glad things are going great for you, but I thought you said you were a baby stripper recently in another thread? :o

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StellaRose For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 Times in 811 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StellaRose View Post
    ^ Iím glad things are going great for you, but I thought you said you were a baby stripper recently in another thread? :o
    I'm curious about this as well! $700 average take home on day shift-or even night shift-and asking how many times you need to change your outfit per shift are two very different levels of stripper game.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lurkingtitties For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by aquariuswtf View Post
    Hey, currently dancing at a shitty ass club in ATL and make on average $700 a day shift. Other clubs in ATL, the girls make well over $1500 consistently every single night and you gotta do a whole lot of nothing but shake your ass and potentially sell a champagne room ($1500 at most clubs), I'll be switching clubs after the weekend, just wanted to get my bearings back. But clubs that are set up like a gentleman's club style aren't for me.

Also for VIP, most clubs allow you to set your price here. In Miami, it's the same, over $1K a night shift, same with when I worked in Reno and LA. It just really depends on how you market yourself. I don't believe that there is any reason while you're at work to not talk to every single person in the club. If you work at a gentleman's club, spend around 3 songs with them to gauge whether they're actually gonna spend money. If you work at a faster paced club, spend a minimum of a minute with each person on the floor. It's simple really.

As far as social media, I'm noticing a lot of the girls get so excited to be strippers not realizing how mentally wearing it can be on your mental health. They go in for the money that someone else could or couldn't have made and then they are quickly discouraged and easily taken advantage of.
    What's your body type and did you have any work done?
    "Getting Money Will Always Be THE MOTIVE!"

Thanks

i consider it that way because i didnít work for 10 years and etiquette is different per city as well as times have changed

Thanks

athletic body type, and my boobs have been done.

Thanks

i was asking about that because clubs are different in the south vs the west coast. and it has been 10 years since i’ve worked in one. i was nervous to come back into it honestly, but grateful i found this forum because it helped a lot, i also have a lot of friends in the field and they kinda walked me through the different types of clubs and etc. like i’ve had bad days in the past but from the past week i’ve worked things have gone smooth

10. The Following User Says Thank You to aquariuswtf For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by MintChocolate View Post
    yesssssssss. damn near every new girl I have met this yr was an extras girl. this is why they need to bring back bp bc in their mind, the house fee of a club is cheaper than the hotel.

I just dnt understand the dynamic bc majority of the girls who have P's, be looking raggedy af, same outfits, raggedy weaves, tore up shoes, cakey makeup and their P's be wearing fake jewelry & designer.

How is a man gone teach you how to sell yo own pussy, esp when google is available!?!?
    They need the motivation and the idea of somebody taking care of them.

Bikini Bottom, USA / Sin City / Hollyweird / OC
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I came back on SW after a while to find a post just like this
    The cap I see on tiktok is unreal ��
    I follow a girl who dances in Philly
    And whenever she posts about her night it’s always like 3500$++
    I’m like is that even realistic ?! Why not post ur bad nights as well��
    𝒴𝑒𝓈 𝐼'𝓂 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑔,
    𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓅 𝒾𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓌
    𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝒻 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓌
    𝒜𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝐼 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹,
    𝒶𝓉 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladycaxe For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I've worked in the same club as a stripper youtuber from here and while I can confirm she is probably reporting her earnings accurately (I was averaging what works out to be $700usd/night there and it is definitely possible to do $4000nzd/$2700usd in a night with the pricing as she's claimed she has earned), she does not tell the truth about the reality of the work and the high earning potential plus the way she sells it is going to attract a lot of naive girls. That's not to say there aren't clubs here that are clean, my first club had cameras everywhere and if the customer so much as undid a button on his shirt, security came in and kicked him out but the club she is at is not like that at all. You can only do those $4000 nights if you're willing to do spas, where the customer is allowed to get fully nude as well, there are no cameras so management doesn't know what's happening and people only check on the rooms when time is up, nothing she says in the videos she puts up even remotely alludes to this beyond mentioning spas are a thing, something that if you're not aware with the mileage here might assume that have the customer in swim trunks. Never once did I walk in on someone doing extras in my first club but my second night at the club she works at, I walked in on a girl giving a bj who didn't even seem embarrassed or worried that I'd seen her and the woman in a couple who were somewhat regulars of mine, complained about the fact other girls would eat her out but I wouldn't. Asides from the promotion of the club she's at as being clean, she portrays herself as super kind but yells at customers if they don't tip her, even when sitting away from the stage (now don't get me wrong I don't like it when someone doesn't tip but the default tip note at the club is $5, I get that if you're sitting away from the stage talking to someone you're going to take for a dance, you haven't been watching and probably don't want to cough up the price of a couple of cheeseburgers for a girl you never looked at). I would not be surprised if the club pays her to promote them in such a positive light on youtube.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RioK For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I’m a UK dancer and shocked by this !! Does this happen in America often, where girls in the club give extras in ‘spas’ ? I’ve never heard of it. I was actually planning to go over there at some point as well. Are ‘spas’ normal there???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Pole-princess View Post
    Iím a UK dancer and shocked by this !! Does this happen in America often, where girls in the club give extras in Ďspasí ? Iíve never heard of it. I was actually planning to go over there at some point as well. Are Ďspasí normal there???
    Yes, extras is quite common in many clubs. In my experience more so in typical up scale "gentlemen clubs", VIP/champagne rooms/spas etc etc. Not everywhere of course, you can still find many clubs that are clean. For a dancer, extras could easily be the difference between making $$$$ instead of $$$..
    When they started to hire girls from abroad like eastern Europe and Asia it just went down, not that extras didn't happen before, but I think it took a new direction.
    Work hard in silence and let success make the noise

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 Times in 811 Posts

I’m a UK dancer and shocked by this !! Does this happen in America often, where girls in the club give extras in ‘spas’ ? I’ve never heard of it. I was actually planning to go over there at some point as well. Are ‘spas’ normal there???
    the poster you wrote this in response to is from NZ; extras do happen in clubs in the USA but usually not quite so openly because Americans are more prudish.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to lurkingtitties For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,404 Times in 2,350 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

I saw extras both in the U.K and the USA.
    xoxo

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chanzep For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,603 Times in 2,091 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by Nina_ View Post
    A girl in a Chicago suburb club claimed she averages 2K a night. That seems unrealistic especially since I've worked in one of the better Chicago clubs. Obviously we've all had great nights, but it's pretty tough to average that much. Also, a LOT of these girls are pretty "average looking" by stripper world standards, so their earnings are hard to believe.
    Is this who you're referring to?

RUIN YOUR LIFE WITH STRIPPING & REBUILD A MORE PERFECT UNION WITH YOUR DIVINE FEMININE. Never TOXIC....Only INTOXICATING. Now....DANCE GODDESS!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,603 Times in 2,091 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

RUIN YOUR LIFE WITH STRIPPING & REBUILD A MORE PERFECT UNION WITH YOUR DIVINE FEMININE. Never TOXIC....Only INTOXICATING. Now....DANCE GODDESS!

Thanks

As lurkingtitties said, I'm from NZ. I am lead to believe extras here are less common than in the states in general though due to the fact prostitution is legal so guys wanting that can just go to a brothel or get an indie girl off a listing site, however there will always be those who like the thrill of convincing a stripper to do things she isn't allowed to at work and the enviroment at that club plays right into it. As I said my first club never had an extras problem. was clean and the only sexual acts that could go on were between strippers from a performative view due to the cameras. The club the YT girl works at is just very extras ridden and lends itself to that by putting customers and girls completely nude in a spa pool with no audits of what they're doing unless time is up and people have to pay again.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RioK For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

baby stripper here! I have a friend who was like you; she'd been stripping for 3 years and I saw all the cash she'd bring home in awe. She awoken something I thought I'd gotten over when I was like 19. I've always wanted to be a sex worker but being a stripper, for some reason, felt beyond me. I'd worked nothing but "regular jobs" all my life so being a stripper never crossed my mind. (I'd been dancing since late high school and have a great body it's not like I'm without skill)

The same friend I mentioned took me under her wing and helped me with auditions and bought me my first outfits and heels. (my eyes are watering as I type this) The first time I was on stage I was soooo bad and made $12 my first night. One of my auditions was so bad I cried to my boyfriend when I got home...lol.

It felt defeating when I failed at stripping for the first couple of times. However, for the first time in my life failing only motivated me? I knew I could do it but it was also true that I just didn't have that stripper skill quite yet. And how could I? I was a really awkward tomboy who never did her hair and HATED heels. My friend was really gentle and kind and compassionate when I was first starting out. (still is) She knew that being sexy and charismatic with men was something I've never done but she still believed I could do it.

And men are fucking easy! She was right!! I remember making my first $200 from stripping and feeling so fucking powerful. Even on my bad nights I still don't wanna do anything else. My point is that I can understand why you think it'd be misleading but as a baby stripper who learned from a vet I think sex workers always make it clear what happens and goes on before you actually start the job.

This job is indeed daunting but I think it's easier to get into your head compared to other jobs; so I see why people don't last but the reward that comes with acquiring the skillset is extremely worthwhile.

p.s. you remind me of my friend and i hope ur having a great night!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,536 Times in 4,378 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by gothbimbo View Post
    baby stripper here! I have a friend who was like you; she'd been stripping for 3 years and I saw all the cash she'd bring home in awe. She awoken something I thought I'd gotten over when I was like 19. I've always wanted to be a sex worker but being a stripper, for some reason, felt beyond me. I'd worked nothing but "regular jobs" all my life so being a stripper never crossed my mind. (I'd been dancing since late high school and have a great body it's not like I'm without skill)

The same friend I mentioned took me under her wing and helped me with auditions and bought me my first outfits and heels. (my eyes are watering as I type this) The first time I was on stage I was soooo bad and made $12 my first night. One of my auditions was so bad I cried to my boyfriend when I got home...lol.

It felt defeating when I failed at stripping for the first couple of times. However, for the first time in my life failing only motivated me? I knew I could do it but it was also true that I just didn't have that stripper skill quite yet. And how could I? I was a really awkward tomboy who never did her hair and HATED heels. My friend was really gentle and kind and compassionate when I was first starting out. (still is) She knew that being sexy and charismatic with men was something I've never done but she still believed I could do it.

And men are fucking easy! She was right!! I remember making my first $200 from stripping and feeling so fucking powerful. Even on my bad nights I still don't wanna do anything else. My point is that I can understand why you think it'd be misleading but as a baby stripper who learned from a vet I think sex workers always make it clear what happens and goes on before you actually start the job.

This job is indeed daunting but I think it's easier to get into your head compared to other jobs; so I see why people don't last but the reward that comes with acquiring the skillset is extremely worthwhile.

p.s. you remind me of my friend and i hope ur having a great night!
    You felt "powerful" making $200! JFC this is why the industry is going down the shitter. I hope Armageddon comes and wipes out this planet soon. In the meantime lay down the positivity crack pipe.
    "Fake tits are like Kevlar. They don't guarantee your chances of survival but they sure as hell improve it."
    Tempest

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I think it’s pretty ironic to tear into a baby dancer just learning the ropes and sharing her experience in a heartfelt way…when this thread was about how annoying the entitled and delusional the new girls are for their several thousand dollar expectations. And causing insecurity and shame to dancers and leading to even more of the ridiculous exaggerations this industry is already full of.

Eventually I’m sure the better earning shifts will eventually find their way over (even if it’s not 1995 big baller money anymore), but in the meantime just want to say, glad you’re enjoying yourself. And whenever you have time, there are so many good older threads on this site still relevant today related to sales, preserving your sanity long-term in the industry, etc that will make things go from good to great for you in the future.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to StellaRose For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    You felt "powerful" making $200! JFC this is why the industry is going down the shitter. I hope Armageddon comes and wipes out this planet soon. In the meantime lay down the positivity crack pipe.
    Oh wow bitch you girlbossed me <3 gonna go cry over this comment and quit stripping forever lest I soil the industry youíre so right

Thanks
    Thanked 6,758 Times in 2,320 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by Optimist View Post

I never understood people who use their full legal name on the internet especially if they're talking about sex work. If this job doesn't work out or they want to change occupations, it's not gonna look good having your real name posted for everyone to see as well as nude/topless photos/videos with your name attached for your future job to see.

@gothbimbo .....totally get that feeling when you are new. LOL! I made like 120 bucks my first time coming from a 10 dollar an hour part time job and felt like a badass all off of a vip room for 3 songs . Once you start seeing the cash others make in comparison it doesn't feel so great though .
    Last edited by indiegirl; Yesterday at 09:45 PM.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indiegirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,300 Times in 5,951 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by indiegirl View Post
    I never understood people who use their full legal name on the internet especially if they're talking about sex work. If this job doesn't work out or they want to change occupations, it's not gonna look good having your real name posted for everyone to see as well as nude/topless photos/videos with your name attached for your future job to see.

@gothbimbo .....totally get that feeling when you are new. LOL! I made like 120 bucks my first time coming from a 10 dollar an hour part time job and felt like a badass all off of a vip room for 3 songs . Once you start seeing the cash others make in comparison it doesn't feel so great though .
    Speaking as a Devil's Advocate here- some people get outed involuntarily. I guess the girls using their full names are willing to gamble on the risk.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,277 Times in 813 Posts
    My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by Optimist View Post

Nope. I actually believe a lot of her earnings because I've seen her do shopping hauls where she spent 45k and she owns property and has tons of surgeries... plus I've seen her do money counts and it's very up and down, but sounds realistic.
    "Rather have my feet hurting than my pockets."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12