2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eagle2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,621 Times in 2,081 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Default Re: 2022 fitness thread

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2 View Post
    I thought this was good advice

This is actually solid and I realised I am doing this now. After I am done with work, I am putting my workout clothes on immediately, I go drink my pre- workout supplement and by the time it starts to kick in, I go take off my makeup. In 15 minutes I am ready to workout and by the end of the hour, I am done and ready to continue with my evening. This video sums up everything. Also, the habit of going live on cam is the same.
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Day 4 of Insanity was done, soreness starts to fade (here and there, my calves are still solid rock haha). I have today and tomorow left and then I am done with week 1.
    It's sucks this program is 6/7 days, I wished it was 5, but I am commited to finish it.
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

Thanks

I had an old roommate who did 2 rounds of p90x and 2 rounds of insanity and his body really changed. They're great programs.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redvelvette For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,549 Times in 6,056 Posts

^ I think really ANYTHING that gets people up and moving is great. It's all about what works for YOU and doing things consistently.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,140 Times in 6,227 Posts

I use Fitplan for my lifting workouts. I just changed from one trainer's plan to a different plan, and i like this one much better. Really enjoying watching my body change. When you feel good in your body, you dress differently, walk differently, interact with people differently...i don't know why i ever fall off of my workouts. It doesn't take much time to work out, and it's not like i have anything better to do...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,422 Times in 2,357 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

I have not done anything all week due to having a bad period from not taking my pills this last month. I'm going to be working out all weekend. I spoke to a woman at work today who said she does 5 miles of walking a day with her dog.
    xoxo

12. The Following User Says Thank You to chanzep For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,140 Times in 6,227 Posts

Treating myself to a premium Spotify membership for my workouts. They have a deal where you get two months free, then $9.99/month. I have YouTube premium, but it's kind of hard to find new music on there that's similar to what you enjoy. Looking forward to trying Spotify's algorithm to make my workouts more fun.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,561 Times in 857 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

So since my last post in this thread my life kinda got thrown for a loop, but lifting has remained consistent and the only thing that can help regulate my stress levels. I also am a home gym gal, I hate ear phones and I have a morning routine of listening to my news. Routine is good for me. I also stopped going to the gym when my lower body lifts got heavy. Dudes are way too weird at the gym for that. At that time I wasn’t even lifting heavy on my upper, I can only imagine the “helpfulness” they would provide now.

Got my bench up to 98(was93) couple of time got a set of 8 @103. I don’t bother with 1 rep pr, I like working sets to increase, but have been doing more drop sets.

My wrist Is still fucked but I am wearing my wraps, plus braces when not working. I went down the road like 10 years ago to fix this problem and got no where but less physically fit. But this is a long bout and need to do something about it.

I don’t have the desire to change my routine to fit regular Pilates sessions in. Once I get my vaccine booster I’m gonna try to go to a group class just to get out my house more.
    If you never knew me, that'd probably be cheaper

If you really knew me, you would know I don't need ya- Saweetie

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,422 Times in 2,357 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Got back in the gym today. Did some Jillian Michaels too. I walked too. I plan to at least do some walking everyday no matter what. I used to walk a lot years ago and it made a difference.
    xoxo

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chanzep For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Done with week 1 of Insanity. I won't be able to workout 6 days out of 7, so I will do 5/7. That means I will end the program 1-2 weeks later. No problem.
    Weekends are good days of work and I prefer to spend 2 extra hours on cam, than working out.
    I barely am sore anymore, actually excited for week 2.
    I need to fix my diet too, it's kinda crappy and I feel like my workouts are useless. Ok it's not THAT bad, but I am eating too many candies. There is this brand of waffers, called LOACKER. FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE they are the best waffers I ever ate in my life. The chocolate tastes divine and the waffers are soft and everything melts in the mouth and... maaan, I can't stop eating them.

Also, from tomorow I am able to wear my fitbit again, after it gave me an ugly wrist irritation. No biggie, I had it before (it happens when I am sweating too bad. Even tho I am cleaning it after every workout and let my skin dry, once in a few months i get a red rash) , I treated it and it started fading from the first day, but I decided to let my skin breath for 5 days. I still have a brown-ish fading irritation mark, but it doesn't hurt or itch. I will just keep applying cream on it and it will go away in another week.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345