2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eagle2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,108 Times in 2,215 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Default Re: 2022 fitness thread

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2 View Post
    I thought this was good advice

This is actually solid and I realised I am doing this now. After I am done with work, I am putting my workout clothes on immediately, I go drink my pre- workout supplement and by the time it starts to kick in, I go take off my makeup. In 15 minutes I am ready to workout and by the end of the hour, I am done and ready to continue with my evening. This video sums up everything. Also, the habit of going live on cam is the same.
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Day 4 of Insanity was done, soreness starts to fade (here and there, my calves are still solid rock haha). I have today and tomorow left and then I am done with week 1.
    It's sucks this program is 6/7 days, I wished it was 5, but I am commited to finish it.
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

Thanks

I had an old roommate who did 2 rounds of p90x and 2 rounds of insanity and his body really changed. They're great programs.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redvelvette For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,155 Times in 6,272 Posts

^ I think really ANYTHING that gets people up and moving is great. It's all about what works for YOU and doing things consistently.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to carmen_b For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,324 Times in 6,280 Posts

I use Fitplan for my lifting workouts. I just changed from one trainer's plan to a different plan, and i like this one much better. Really enjoying watching my body change. When you feel good in your body, you dress differently, walk differently, interact with people differently...i don't know why i ever fall off of my workouts. It doesn't take much time to work out, and it's not like i have anything better to do...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,698 Times in 2,439 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

I have not done anything all week due to having a bad period from not taking my pills this last month. I'm going to be working out all weekend. I spoke to a woman at work today who said she does 5 miles of walking a day with her dog.
    xoxo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to chanzep For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,324 Times in 6,280 Posts

Treating myself to a premium Spotify membership for my workouts. They have a deal where you get two months free, then $9.99/month. I have YouTube premium, but it's kind of hard to find new music on there that's similar to what you enjoy. Looking forward to trying Spotify's algorithm to make my workouts more fun.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,686 Times in 890 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

So since my last post in this thread my life kinda got thrown for a loop, but lifting has remained consistent and the only thing that can help regulate my stress levels. I also am a home gym gal, I hate ear phones and I have a morning routine of listening to my news. Routine is good for me. I also stopped going to the gym when my lower body lifts got heavy. Dudes are way too weird at the gym for that. At that time I wasn’t even lifting heavy on my upper, I can only imagine the “helpfulness” they would provide now.

Got my bench up to 98(was93) couple of time got a set of 8 @103. I don’t bother with 1 rep pr, I like working sets to increase, but have been doing more drop sets.

My wrist Is still fucked but I am wearing my wraps, plus braces when not working. I went down the road like 10 years ago to fix this problem and got no where but less physically fit. But this is a long bout and need to do something about it.

I don’t have the desire to change my routine to fit regular Pilates sessions in. Once I get my vaccine booster I’m gonna try to go to a group class just to get out my house more.
    If you never knew me, that'd probably be cheaper

If you really knew me, you would know I don't need ya- Saweetie

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Got back in the gym today. Did some Jillian Michaels too. I walked too. I plan to at least do some walking everyday no matter what. I used to walk a lot years ago and it made a difference.
    xoxo

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chanzep For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Done with week 1 of Insanity. I won't be able to workout 6 days out of 7, so I will do 5/7. That means I will end the program 1-2 weeks later. No problem.
    Weekends are good days of work and I prefer to spend 2 extra hours on cam, than working out.
    I barely am sore anymore, actually excited for week 2.
    I need to fix my diet too, it's kinda crappy and I feel like my workouts are useless. Ok it's not THAT bad, but I am eating too many candies. There is this brand of waffers, called LOACKER. FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE they are the best waffers I ever ate in my life. The chocolate tastes divine and the waffers are soft and everything melts in the mouth and... maaan, I can't stop eating them.

Also, from tomorow I am able to wear my fitbit again, after it gave me an ugly wrist irritation. No biggie, I had it before (it happens when I am sweating too bad. Even tho I am cleaning it after every workout and let my skin dry, once in a few months i get a red rash) , I treated it and it started fading from the first day, but I decided to let my skin breath for 5 days. I still have a brown-ish fading irritation mark, but it doesn't hurt or itch. I will just keep applying cream on it and it will go away in another week.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Went to gym today for the 1st time this week. Have only been walking. I need to get more organized.
    xoxo

23. The Following User Says Thank You to chanzep For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Lost 9lbs so far. If I was working out, it possibly would’ve been more. But I’ve been depressed af. But obvs to cure depression you gotta workout so I’m making that my goal right now. To have a healthier mindset. 😊

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phatjuicypeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,363 Times in 591 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    Done with week 1 of Insanity. I won't be able to workout 6 days out of 7, so I will do 5/7. That means I will end the program 1-2 weeks later. No problem.
    Weekends are good days of work and I prefer to spend 2 extra hours on cam, than working out.
    I barely am sore anymore, actually excited for week 2.
    I need to fix my diet too, it's kinda crappy and I feel like my workouts are useless. Ok it's not THAT bad, but I am eating too many candies. There is this brand of waffers, called LOACKER. FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE they are the best waffers I ever ate in my life. The chocolate tastes divine and the waffers are soft and everything melts in the mouth and... maaan, I can't stop eating them.
    god, same. I work out, but my passion for sweets is just invincible Last year I excluded them completely, tried to replace them with dates, nuts and fruits, controlled my calories intake like a maniac and had a six pack. But felt like shit. Looked amazing, felt so lame. Felt better only when I looked in mirrors. But I can't live looking in them 24/7 lol. So I just let myself enjoy the things I like to eat. Now no six pack, but I still look amazing and also feel amazing. I don't wanna die thinking ''I should've eaten that cupcake!"

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luci Fer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Luci Fer View Post
    god, same. I work out, but my passion for sweets is just invincible Last year I excluded them completely, tried to replace them with dates, nuts and fruits, controlled my calories intake like a maniac and had a six pack. But felt like shit. Looked amazing, felt so lame. Felt better only when I looked in mirrors. But I can't live looking in them 24/7 lol. So I just let myself enjoy the things I like to eat. Now no six pack, but I still look amazing and also feel amazing. I don't wanna die thinking ''I should've eaten that cupcake!"
    Well, not looking to exclude them completely, but definitely looking to eat less )) Sugar is poison afterall, it's not about satisfying soe cravings, it's that i am literally poisoning myself and increasing my insulin resistance. Carbs also do that, everytime i am eatinmg while flour, for example, i also spike my insulin... sooo, sweets need to go down at least haha )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Well, not looking to exclude them completely, but definitely looking to eat less )) Sugar is poison afterall, it's not about satisfying soe cravings, it's that i am literally poisoning myself and increasing my insulin resistance. Carbs also do that, everytime i am eatinmg while flour, for example, i also spike my insulin... sooo, sweets need to go down at least haha )
    I try to do the same. Writing down the sweets I ate during a day helped me a lot. My mind tends to 'forget', that's too damn convenient

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Having to change my working schedule again, has fucked my sleep, so I kinda skipped this week's workouts, since I was a zombie. I will start again the week 1 of Insanity, I just need 1 couple more days to adjust my sleep.
    Meanwhile, I will at least try to make 10k steps in front of the tv.
    I wanna buy this walking pad, since I have no place for an actual treadmill and it's perfect for a brisk walk while watching Netflix https://www.amazon.com/Treadmill-Wal...ef_=ast_slp_dp

I am waiting for Black Friday, because I also wanna buy a 55 inch TV for camming, so I am hoping for a cute discount for both.

Thanks

[QUOTE=Cutie101;3251992]Well, not looking to exclude them completely, but definitely looking to eat less )) Sugar is poison afterall, it's not about satisfying soe cravings, it's that i am literally poisoning myself and increasing my insulin resistance. Carbs also do that, everytime i am eatinmg while flour, for example, i also spike my insulin... sooo, sweets need to go down at least haha )[/QUOTE

Sugar absolutely kills me! If I eat sweets then the rest of my day is ruined, my energy levels just plummet.
    A regular wanted a video where I mush cupcakes, pour chocolate syrup, and then squirt whip cream all over my tits. I was hesitant because sugar is a major trigger and I have a hard time controlling myself, but I wanted that $$$
    Before I made the video I gave myself a pep-talk that I wouldn't even have the tiniest of taste, but I was weak and pigged out. Now I feel so sick and tired there is no way I can get on cam and act energetic and fake interest to all their boring-ass redundant questions. I should charge that dude triple for my lack of willpower lol

32. The Following User Says Thank You to SamanthaSugar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,553 Times in 3,172 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

^^^Yeah that would not work for me. If it's around me it's getting eaten, especially if I'm going to be touching it. I've been switching out really sweet snacks and desserts for Chobani yogurts; I actually love the way they taste plus they're quick and convenient and don't have very much sugar in them.

I'm moving next week though and I intend to eat nothing but takeout my whole first week including a lot of fast food; where I live now there's only one fast food place that I like nearby but when I move there's going to be literally all of my favorites. I need to make up for lost time.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Started my workout program again. Whew! I feel good!

PS: I somehow don't have the energy to plan my meals, since I work long hours, neither count calories and I kinda feel I eat more than needed. So I got in my mind, that if I reach my $$ goal in November, for December I will pay a subscription, for a month, to have my meals delivered at door, based on calorie goals. This restaurant has all kind of meal plans (1200, 1500, 2000 calories, fish, vegan, omnivore, etc). It's $1000 per month tho, but every day, monday to sunday, at 6 AM, I have the whole day plan delivered at my door.

On the other hand, I won't have to spend a dime on groceries anymore, which makes up for the $$ spent.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Started my workout program again. Whew! I feel good!

PS: I somehow don't have the energy to plan my meals, since I work long hours, neither count calories and I kinda feel I eat more than needed. So I got in my mind, that if I reach my $$ goal in November, for December I will pay a subscription, for a month, to have my meals delivered at door, based on calorie goals. This restaurant has all kind of meal plans (1200, 1500, 2000 calories, fish, vegan, omnivore, etc). It's $1000 per month tho, but every day, monday to sunday, at 6 AM, I have the whole day plan delivered at my door.

On the other hand, I won't have to spend a dime on groceries anymore, which makes up for the $$ spent.
    Oh, if you try it, please let me know how it goes! Last year I was tempted to do it, but the reviews of these companies with such service in my area were poor, and I thought I 'd better cook for myself. (plus that feeling 'oh I have no food in my fridge' worked against the idea lol)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Oh, if you try it, please let me know how it goes! Last year I was tempted to do it, but the reviews of these companies with such service in my area were poor, and I thought I 'd better cook for myself. (plus that feeling 'oh I have no food in my fridge' worked against the idea lol)
    Yeah, I'll update here. Anyway I will try for 1 and 3 days in the begining, to see how the food tastes and if I like it, I will go for an extended subscription. I don't trust either to jump into the boat and pay for a month and risk to not like it, despite the reviews.
    Maybe u should also do that, if they have 1-3 days options and see how it is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

[QUOTE=SamanthaSugar;3252088]
    Well, not looking to exclude them completely, but definitely looking to eat less )) Sugar is poison afterall, it's not about satisfying soe cravings, it's that i am literally poisoning myself and increasing my insulin resistance. Carbs also do that, everytime i am eatinmg while flour, for example, i also spike my insulin... sooo, sweets need to go down at least haha )[/QUOTE

Sugar absolutely kills me! If I eat sweets then the rest of my day is ruined, my energy levels just plummet.
    A regular wanted a video where I mush cupcakes, pour chocolate syrup, and then squirt whip cream all over my tits. I was hesitant because sugar is a major trigger and I have a hard time controlling myself, but I wanted that $$$
    Before I made the video I gave myself a pep-talk that I wouldn't even have the tiniest of taste, but I was weak and pigged out. Now I feel so sick and tired there is no way I can get on cam and act energetic and fake interest to all their boring-ass redundant questions. I should charge that dude triple for my lack of willpower lol
    oh wow, so sorry it does this to you. It's the opposite for me. When I cut sweets,I become lazy, boring and bored. If I eat something sweet, I instantly become playful, funny, energetic and happy. I guess I am an addict

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Yeah, I'll update here. Anyway I will try for 1 and 3 days in the begining, to see how the food tastes and if I like it, I will go for an extended subscription. I don't trust either to jump into the boat and pay for a month and risk to not like it, despite the reviews.
    Maybe u should also do that, if they have 1-3 days options and see how it is.
    Nahh I can't just try 'a little'. This way I'll eat healthy food + I'll buy anything I want and indulge lol So it's full yes or full no for me.
    I will check them out again, maybe they got better. It's cool to try them for a week for example, instead of buying food.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Nahh I can't just try 'a little'. This way I'll eat healthy food + I'll buy anything I want and indulge lol So it's full yes or full no for me.
    I will check them out again, maybe they got better. It's cool to try them for a week for example, instead of buying food.
    Haha, that's what I meant. I meant to try the restaurant and see how the food is, before going full on them hahahaha )

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast