Thread: How to accept money on PayPal from your stage account?

Thanks

Default How to accept money on PayPal from your stage account?

I just created a PayPal with my stage name and when I received money,
    im not able to accept it or spend it.

how do you ladies that accept PayPal payments do it?

do you accept deposits on your real PayPal accounts?

my idea was to accept from my stage names account then transfer to my real account. Now Iím stuck and canít accept or spend the money thatís on there

Thanks
    Thanked 15,579 Times in 4,634 Posts

Default Re: How to accept money on PayPal from your stage account?

Honestly you made a huge mistake there. Paypal could not only close both your accounts but they can freeze bank accounts connected and fine you a lot of money. That's why there are warnings all over the board not to ever use Paypal for anything remotely adult. You can't bypass high risk adult processing safely.

See if you can refund the money and hurry and close that account that's under your stage name before you lose both accounts and get banned from Paypal for life.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,957 Times in 5,845 Posts

^ DON'T use PayPal.
    Cash is king.

The guys can PULL the money back out just by complaining .

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to carmen_b For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,957 Times in 5,845 Posts

For the money that is there already they may hold it for up to 14-21 days. I have seen it happen on new accounts.
    One way to move it along is to get the account more " active " .
    Pay a small bill with the account or send a couple bucks to a friend .

Thanks
    Thanked 23,914 Times in 4,034 Posts

Goes against the TOS of paypal.

Lots of guys trying to scam you will suggest it because they can get your real information from doing a charge back & get all the money they spent too. And paypal will side with them each & every time.

Discrimination against sex workers is real, especially when it comes to banking & payment processors. Most apps where you can send or get money have a TOS for any kind of sexual business. Predators count on newbies lacking the knowledge about the TOS of such sites.

You may have to write that money off as a lesson learned the hard way.
    Video blogs on Camming industry & how to succeed at camming.

Personality is the glitter that sends your little gleam across the footlights and the orchestra pit into that big black space where the audience is. Mae West

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks

There’s no way of accepting cash as a deposit unfortunately.

Thanks

I’m aware of that and nothing on my PayPal says Sexworker.

Funny how you’re asking me to just write of thousands and thousands of dollars ������

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    Goes against the TOS of paypal.

Lots of guys trying to scam you will suggest it because they can get your real information from doing a charge back & get all the money they spent too. And paypal will side with them each & every time.

Discrimination against sex workers is real, especially when it comes to banking & payment processors. Most apps where you can send or get money have a TOS for any kind of sexual business. Predators count on newbies lacking the knowledge about the TOS of such sites.

You may have to write that money off as a lesson learned the hard way.

Thanks

I’m not able to use the money or even get it credited into my account without a SSN number or a bank account.

How can I get a bank account or SSN number on my working name?

Quote Originally Posted by carmen_b View Post
    For the money that is there already they may hold it for up to 14-21 days. I have seen it happen on new accounts.
    One way to move it along is to get the account more " active " .
    Pay a small bill with the account or send a couple bucks to a friend .

Thanks
    Thanked 3,059 Times in 1,317 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I actually remember a lady doing the same thing as you for a long time & it worked for her but she retired so I have no idea how she did it. There is a way though.
    I've never found anyway that would keep my PP from being shut down & protect my privacy personally so won't risk it.
    There is a site called Ko-Fi that you can connect your pp to so that customers pay it using and it transfers to your pp account however I think it still shows your info. Using it for adult transactions is technically a no no though I suspect like CashApp that rule is frequently ignored lol.
    I'm never used it and don't know details so if I'm incorrect my apologies.
    eta the lady I mentioned used it for camming. If you meant in person meets the dollar amounts in that case might make it unlikely to work at all without PayPal raising its eyebrows

Thanks
    Thanked 23,914 Times in 4,034 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brownieee View Post

Funny how you’re asking me to just write of thousands and thousands of dollars ������
    You took the risk and sounds like an expensive lesson. There are plenty of warnings all over this site, it is in their TOS. I have zero empathy.
    Video blogs on Camming industry & how to succeed at camming.

Personality is the glitter that sends your little gleam across the footlights and the orchestra pit into that big black space where the audience is. Mae West

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,579 Times in 4,634 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brownieee View Post

This exact thing is why there are warnings everywhere not to do it.

Lots of us have done the same thing in the past and most of us lost our paypal account and all the money in it. Maybe you'll get lucky but it's a risk I wouldn't take.

You can cut your losses by deleting that account and chalk it up to a bad decision, or you can ignore our personal experiences with Paypal, let them flag your bank account and freeze it and not only lose that money, but both your paypal accounts, get fined for adult usage (usually a $500 or more fine) and have your personal bank account possibly frozen for a time (30 to 90 days) so that you can't access any of your money.

You don't seem to believe any of us so go google things like paypal sucks or paypal frozen funds or frozen bank account. Thousands of examples.

I would refund the guy's money and ask him to use a legit adult site to send it to you so you are sure to get it instead of using something where you could get stalked by him getting your personal info and/or losing all your money.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

SSN are for real people only. You can't have a second one.

To get a bank account, you need to show ID and have documentation. Again, you can't just have a bank account in a fake name. You might be able to incorporate a business under your stage name but that won't give you ID under your fake name.

You never should have tried to use PayPal. PayPal doesn't allow people to have multiple personal accounts, so you're already breaking their rules, which only allow a person to have one personal and one business account. There might not be any way to the money out without opening yourself up to more risk from PayPal.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by Spemily View Post
    To get a bank account, you need to show ID and have documentation. Again, you can't just have a bank account in a fake name. You might be able to incorporate a business under your stage name but that won't give you ID under your fake name.
    I don't know if you're talking about a driver's license or a social security number when you mention an "ID." She would use her regular driver's license ID to start her business or open a business bank account. She can open that business under her fake name. As for a social security number, it depends on the business she starts. There are different kinds. Many in this business just start a sole proprietorship because it's the simplest and cheapest to form and it's usually just them (no employees). Under a sole proprietorship you can use your personal social security number to open it UNLESS you have employees. If you have employees, you must apply for an EIN (Employer Identification Number). An EIN is basically the same as a SSN, but it's for businesses. Sole proprietors CAN apply for an EIN (even if they have no employees), but they don't have to. LLC's and corporations must file for an EIN.

So she may be able to start a business under her fake name (as a sole proprietor, LLC or corporation).... apply for an EIN... open a bank account under that name and EIN... and be able to transfer her money from Paypal to her business bank account. (If the Paypal account she opened using her fake name is a personal account, she can upgrade it to a business account.) I still wouldn't do it, though. Paypal will figure it out. It's just a matter of time. All it will take is one customer to contact Paypal about the charge (and what it was for) and you're done. Many customers know they can easily get their money back from Paypal so they have no problem throwing you under the bus after getting buyer's remorse. They will then freeze the money for 6 months. I saw above someone said they will fine you. I've never heard of that... but they definitely will freeze your money. Some say they keep your money and you never get it back. I know people who have lost their Paypal account for using it for adult work but they got their money back after the six months was over. Paypal didn't keep it.
    Last edited by grneyesnfl; Yesterday at 05:54 AM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grneyesnfl For This Useful Post: