Thread: Virgin in 24, girls opinion

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Virgin in 24, girls opinion

Hi girls! Do you think it's embarrassing to be a virgin at 24 and never kissed a woman? Just want to know your honest opinion.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,315 Times in 5,954 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Default Re: Virgin in 24, girls opinion

It's ok, you're just a late bloomer.

Thanks
    Thanked 24,093 Times in 4,072 Posts

Lots of men under the age of 30 are virgins. Focus on being what someone wants in a mate rather than whether or not you have had sex or not. Like good job with potential, smart & always learning new skills, good sense of humor, volunteer at an animal shelter or habitat for humanity. More well rounded person you are with good hygiene more likely you are to find someone who loves you. Join a co-ed sports team for fun, take a cooking class.

Staying at home & playing videos games with mostly other males ain't it.
    Video blogs on Camming industry & how to succeed at camming.

Personality is the glitter that sends your little gleam across the footlights and the orchestra pit into that big black space where the audience is. Mae West

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,081 Times in 656 Posts

I'm not a girl, but, I'll give you my opinion anyway. It depends why you are a virgin at 24.

(1) If you are a good looking guy and the only reason you are a virgin is because you are a 'hopelessly romantic' dude that is waiting for that 'most special lady', women will eat that up. You should consider raffling yourself to cougars.

(2) On the other hand, if you are an obese and ugly guy (no disrespect, just laying it out) that does not attract woman, then, yeah, that will be embarrassing. You need to work on yourself. Even an ugly guy can work out at the gym to get fit, fix his teeth, buy nicer clothes, etc.

(3) If you are a 24-year old virgin because you are scared of girls, that might go either way. Some women may be turned off by your lack of confidence, and other women may think its cute that you are so shy. You should consider hiring a professional lady to screw you until you overcome your fear of women.

(4) If you are a 24-year old virgin because you are a gaming nerd who plays video games all day and never socializes with the opposite gender, then, you need to find a female gamer. Only a female gamer will think you're cool enough to bonk.
    Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
    - Oscar Wilde

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jack0177057 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,229 Times in 2,616 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

My honest opinion is you should just consider going to an professional and losing your virginity. It seems like you are bothered by being an virgin. So, I believe that an professional can help you overcome some of that awkwardness and shyness you have towards women. Just my two cents.
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks

In the modern world that's okay. Don't worry about that

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uranusman For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DonaDiabla View Post
    My honest opinion is you should just consider going to an professional and losing your virginity. It seems like you are bothered by being an virgin. So, I believe that an professional can help you overcome some of that awkwardness and shyness you have towards women. Just my two cents.
    Unless you're the hopelessly romantic guy that is saving himself for his soul-mate (I won't judge), I totally agree with DonaDiable.

Make it something real special - like a trip to Costa Rica or Amsterdam (depending on budget and preference). Both of these countries have legalized prostitution and beautiful professional women; and there is also a lot of other cool things to do. Plan to have sex with at least 5 women during your trip. Tell your dad, uncles, cousins, friends, etc. about your sexual pilgrimage and ask for donations. If you go to Costa Rica, some of the nicer hotels have prostitutes working there. Go to nice places, don't go to shady places. In Amsterdam, the prostitutes in the Red-Light District are very hot and inexpensive (like $50 back in 2017), but, you only get 15 minutes with them. You may need more time the first time. But, it will be enough time once you have experience. With the first girl, tell her it is your first time and negotiate a price to spend as much time as necessary.

I realize now that you are in Russia. Maybe you know some other awesome sex tourism destinations in that part of the world.
    - Oscar Wilde

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jack0177057 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I think one of my brothers is a virgin. I don't ever remember him having a girlfriend or going on a date and he's past 30. He just work then comes home and sleeps. A real homebody and a tightwad. LoL

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 305gurl For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 305gurl View Post
    I think one of my brothers is a virgin. I don't ever remember him having a girlfriend or going on a date and he's past 30. He just work then comes home and sleeps. A real homebody and a tightwad. LoL
    He sounds like my uncle. My uncle never appeared to date anyone, but, he had close friends. And, when he got his own place, there was always a close friend living with him.

My uncle is gay and he has still not come out of the closet at over 65. We expected him to come out of the closet after my grandmother died (a devout Catholic), but, he had spent the better half of his life in the closet by then, and everyone pretty much knew anyway, so, there was no big announcement from him after she died.

I'm not saying your brother is gay, but, there is a possibility that he is. And, there is nothing wrong with being gay. Sometimes, I envy them, because, I'm sure they get laid more than me. My wife thinks 3-4 times per weeks is good, but, my libido demands twice that amount.
    Last edited by jack0177057; 10-04-2021 at 10:58 AM.
    - Oscar Wilde

Thanks

Im not a girl. My advice is simple. Enjoy your life and enjoy your current situation (as a virgin). Life is too short to be concerned if others might not understand yours. I wish you the best!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cashman1234 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,140 Times in 6,227 Posts

Agreed with Jack that the "why" is an important factor. There are lots of reasons why someone might still be a virgin at that age. I think i waited until i was over 20 (i had already been dancing nude for over two years by that point). However, i think the main reason i waited so long is because i turned out to be asexual. I thought i was bisexual since i was equally interested (disinterested) in men and women, and i thought i was waiting to have sex because of my personal values and anxieties around sex. But it turned out that it was because i don't desire people sexually.

The odds are low that that's your situation, but I'm just using it as an example to elucidate a point!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,789 Times in 2,332 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

NOPE. NO virgins allowed in this vagina. I don't want a stage 5 clinger. This is supposed to be a special moment you can remember. I had one tell me he was a virgin afterwards and I was so annoyed. I have very high energy sex compared to slow/passionate and it's not what you should experience for your first time.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to indiegirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,467 Times in 7,015 Posts

Did the OP ran off? LOL

There's nothing wrong with being a virgin at any age. I think that's refreshing because we've become so overly sexual. Being overly sexual has become so celebrated!
    I'm always taken back by how so many people these days are sexually active at such a young age.

You could be asexual. I'm asexual and love it so much that I'm now celibate. #celibacy #asexual #celibatehoe

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Girl, please. The Op was asking opinions about his virginity. I gave my opinion as the op sounded like he was hard up to lose his virginity. Many of sex workers I knew worked with virgins.
    I never felt virginity was special nor sacred not even my own. I wasn't raised to think virginity was special. In fact, most people in my family lose their virginity between 14 to 17.I said it numerous times on here that I lost my virginity for 1200 at 17. That's how I wanted to lose mine. That's why I can say what said. It's not deep.

Quote Originally Posted by indiegirl View Post
    NOPE. NO virgins allowed in this vagina. I don't want a stage 5 clinger. This is supposed to be a special moment you can remember. I had one tell me he was a virgin afterwards and I was so annoyed. I have very high energy sex compared to slow/passionate and it's not what you should experience for your first time.
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,789 Times in 2,332 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

Girl, please. The Op was asking opinions about his virginity. I gave my opinion as the op sounded like he was hard up to lose his virginity. Many of sex workers I knew worked with virgins.
    I never felt virginity was special nor sacred not even my own. I wasn't raised to think virginity was special. In fact, most people in my family lose their virginity between 14 to 17.I said it numerous times on here that I lost my virginity for 1200 at 17. That's how I wanted to lose mine. That's why I can say what said. It's not deep.
    Not trying to spew hate/issues at all. I was just giving my opinion lol . I hope it wasn't taken bad by my wording and I'm sorry if it was

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Girl, it's not that deep. I was giving my opinion to your opinion and also to give insight into why I told the op to see an professional.
    Quote Originally Posted by indiegirl View Post
    Not trying to spew hate/issues at all. I was just giving my opinion lol . I hope it wasn't taken bad by my wording and I'm sorry if it was

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

The 24-year old virgin walks into a strip club/brothel (Nevada?) and there is a angel dancer on his right shoulder and a devil dancer on his left shoulder.

Angel Dancer: This is not the place to lose your virginity! Your first time should be very special with a girl that loves and appreciates you. She will have a special place in your heart. It should be magical experience that you will cherish for all your life.

Devil Dancer: That's all horse shit! You're just too damn intimidated by girls and their veejays and its high time you learn to be a man and ride da punani. Pick one of these extras girl you think looks hot, hand her over a some Benjamins, and get on with it!
    - Oscar Wilde

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,199 Times in 2,902 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Not politically correct joke

An Indian goes to the whore house

He knocks on the door, the lady who answered says “What do you want, Chief?” He says “Me want to get laid”. She proceeds to ask him if he has money, he says he does, she then asks him if he has experience, he tells the lady he does not. So, she informs the Indian he cannot enter the whore house with out experience, but just down the road there’s a pink house with a big tree behind it, the tree has a knot hole in it. She tells the Indian to go practice for a week and come back. A week later the Indian is knocking on the front door of the whore house. He informs the lady he has money and plenty of experience. She collects the money and sends the Indian down the hall to the first door on the right. After 10 minutes everyone can hear the lady screaming in panic from that room. The bouncer runs to the door and kicks it in. He’s surprised to see the Indian jamming a broomstick into the lady, violently. “ What’re you doing, Chief?!” The bouncer yells.

“Me checking for bees”
    Last edited by slowpoke; 10-11-2021 at 05:57 PM.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to slowpoke For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 28,830 Times in 10,570 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by jack0177057 View Post
    Unless you're the hopelessly romantic guy that is saving himself for his soul-mate (I won't judge), I totally agree with DonaDiable.

Make it something real special - like a trip to Costa Rica or Amsterdam (depending on budget and preference). Both of these countries have legalized prostitution and beautiful professional women; and there is also a lot of other cool things to do. Plan to have sex with at least 5 women during your trip. Tell your dad, uncles, cousins, friends, etc. about your sexual pilgrimage and ask for donations. If you go to Costa Rica, some of the nicer hotels have prostitutes working there. Go to nice places, don't go to shady places. In Amsterdam, the prostitutes in the Red-Light District are very hot and inexpensive (like $50 back in 2017), but, you only get 15 minutes with them. You may need more time the first time. But, it will be enough time once you have experience. With the first girl, tell her it is your first time and negotiate a price to spend as much time as necessary.

I realize now that you are in Russia. Maybe you know some other awesome sex tourism destinations in that part of the world.
    this how men be doing?!?!

must be nice.

I wish I could tell my aunts, sisters, grandmothers Im on a quest for a guy who is the best pussy eater in town and will they help me find him n donate to the cause. Id probably get cussed out but whatever.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I was a virgin until I was late 20s and I am a woman. For the life of me I will never understand why people think this is a big deal. Pop culture? Peer pressure? Personally I don't care but I am one of those weird fringe personalities.

I agree with a poster above who said if you want to have sex, pay for it. Don't waste your first time on some random person, get a professional and get your mind blown and do it right.

God/dess
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

His profile says he is in medical school. It might be a good idea to concentrate on finishing his education first.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slowpoke For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 28,830 Times in 10,570 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

^Exactly. For his parents come kick his ass for letting some strange vagina ruin their 'investment' lol!!!!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    this how men be doing?!?!

must be nice.

I wish I could tell my aunts, sisters, grandmothers I’m on a quest for a guy who is the best pussy eater in town and will they help me find him n donate to the cause. I’d probably get cussed out but whatever.
    Maybe you could organize a tournament or 'eat off' and find the winner.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,315 Times in 5,954 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post
    You could be asexual. I'm asexual and love it so much that I'm now celibate. #celibacy #asexual #celibatehoe
    Asexuality is much more common than I thought. I'm just sharing....anyhow people obsess too much over virginity. Especially guys.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,467 Times in 7,015 Posts

It's very common but many people don't talk about it.
    For me being asexual is not something I'm trying to be. It's part of who I am.

In a lot of oriental cultures men and women don't have sex until they're married regardless of age.

Quote Originally Posted by SnuffleUffleGrass View Post
    Asexuality is much more common than I thought. I'm just sharing....anyhow people obsess too much over virginity. Especially guys.

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post: