Thread: Larry Flynt hustlers club NY

Thanks

Default Larry Flynt hustlers club NY

Hello again. I've been waiting for Larry Flynts to reopen and now it finally has. I've been working at flashdancers for a minute and since the first week of August, it's been complete ass. Maybe I'm just not aware of how the seasons work in NYC because I'm not from here, but i know people were saying September was going to be great because all of the rich people would come back from vacation, yet here we are. Alot of people here deny it, but from an outsider's pov, nyc wealth took a real hit during covid and it's just not going to be what it was. I just want to find somewhere a bit more reliable at this point for Maybe another year or two and I'm done.
    How is Larry flynts? Does anyone currently work there or has since it's reopened? Is it good money? Is there a spinning pole? Can you make good stage money? Good dance money? How hard do you have to work for a room? Easy to work at?
    Thanks in advance.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rinbin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,267 Times in 2,700 Posts

Default Re: Larry Flynt hustlers club NY

I’ve never worked there but from what I knew from prior to Covid, it’s a shark tank. Girls stand at the door and wait for guests then pounce on them. If you can’t secure a room, you won’t make much. But again that was pre Covid. Girls regularly went out to find clients and bring them back.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Am also interested- seems there is a private party running at LF now on some days too.

Thanks

Good stuff of information is here. I learned soo many things from this article. Keep spreading awareness

Thanks

Updates?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stripperhoe View Post
    Updates?
    Never went. I asked around, both dancers and staff, and heeded the warnings from those there I'm closer with. Every single thing was a resounding no. Basically, the gust was that it was a great club up until about 8 years ago, huge, mostly for pole work girls, but all of a sudden it basically became a brothel that girl's would bring their clients from other clubs to. They don't even have a house fee from what I've heard. Still the same way nowadays.
    I'm thinking of auditioning at sapphires in times Square tomorrow night after I work a day shift. Hmmm. Still unsure, I really fucking hate club hopping, but when I'm bringing home barely $150 in a night, we've only sold 2 VIP rooms on a Friday, and they've had the nerve to raise the house fee? I'm very sick and tired of flash, but I'm afraid to go to any other clubs as the clubs aren't pole work friendly.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rinbin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Custies at Sapphire TSQ love and appreciate pole tricks because most girls do not do any.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sexyblondie77 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rinbin View Post
    Never went. I asked around, both dancers and staff, and heeded the warnings from those there I'm closer with. Every single thing was a resounding no. Basically, the gust was that it was a great club up until about 8 years ago, huge, mostly for pole work girls, but all of a sudden it basically became a brothel that girl's would bring their clients from other clubs to. They don't even have a house fee from what I've heard. Still the same way nowadays.
    I'm thinking of auditioning at sapphires in times Square tomorrow night after I work a day shift. Hmmm. Still unsure, I really fucking hate club hopping, but when I'm bringing home barely $150 in a night, we've only sold 2 VIP rooms on a Friday, and they've had the nerve to raise the house fee? I'm very sick and tired of flash, but I'm afraid to go to any other clubs as the clubs aren't pole work friendly.
    Oof I was thinking about trying out flash
    are both locations slow at work the moment

Thanks

However, spinning poles may I add. My skills do not at all transfer to stationary, nor do I have the time and patience to learn new stuff for it .

Thanks

To my knowledge-only the side stage at TSQ Pole Spins- the lit up one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by Rinbin View Post
    Hello again. I've been waiting for Larry Flynts to reopen and now it finally has. I've been working at flashdancers for a minute and since the first week of August, it's been complete ass. Maybe I'm just not aware of how the seasons work in NYC because I'm not from here, but i know people were saying September was going to be great because all of the rich people would come back from vacation, yet here we are. Alot of people here deny it, but from an outsider's pov, nyc wealth took a real hit during covid and it's just not going to be what it was. I just want to find somewhere a bit more reliable at this point for Maybe another year or two and I'm done.
    How is Larry flynts? Does anyone currently work there or has since it's reopened? Is it good money? Is there a spinning pole? Can you make good stage money? Good dance money? How hard do you have to work for a room? Easy to work at?
    Thanks in advance.
    Girl, no club in New York City is easy to work in, especially now since you've mentioned that a lot of the wealth of New York City has lefted and isn't returning back to the City. You just have to find a club that will hire you and works best, for now. Maybe try Miami, if you're okay with the mostly full nudity clubs there and dealing with girls or h**s, openly, with pimps. Or, find another job that will help with your situation.
    Last edited by yaya_cash; 10-18-2021 at 12:13 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yaya_cash For This Useful Post: