Thread: Looking to start dancing

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Looking to start dancing

Hi! I'm Star. Looking to get into dancing. I've done web camming before but interested in getting into dancing. I am kind of just searching for my next path in life. I adapt well to the night life and that kind of atmosphere so feel like it could work for me. I've been a customer plenty of times and always loved the atmosphere.

Looking to learn as much as I can before going on an audition. I am far from barbie material but I feel I have an attitude and body to do well in some clubs. I'm more on the thick side. Hoping to maybe get a boob job in the future but my booty has always been an attraction for guys.

Hope to make some friends!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xStarBabiex For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Re: Looking to start dancing

Girl you look great! Your body is similar to mine. If you are comfortable I'd recommend looking at urban clubs as I think you'd do great there with a booty like that! I've worked at several since I started dancing and done well at all of them.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,536 Times in 4,378 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    In Love

The best things you can cultivate are a thick skin and realistic expectations. Dives will give you the most leniency but the least earnings potential. If you audition at a mid tier or upscale club expect to be restricted to certain shifts and possibly barred from stage.
    "Fake tits are like Kevlar. They don't guarantee your chances of survival but they sure as hell improve it."
    Tempest

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,536 Times in 4,378 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    In Love

If she hits the gym and cleans up her diet she'll be good for most clubs. I was around her size at 5' nothing. She just has to put in the work.
    Last edited by charlie61; 10-14-2021 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Deleting quoted rude post
    "Fake tits are like Kevlar. They don't guarantee your chances of survival but they sure as hell improve it."
    Tempest

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,211 Times in 1,082 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

But I digress, OP has options available to her. I've worked in dives with women who were very overweight, and they made money and had regulars. If there's one thing I've learned from being in the adult industry, it's that there is someone for everyone. No, not every club would hire her and there might be some limitations until she trims down a bit, but there will be places for her to work. Confidence and a charming personality goes a long way. It's really not up to you -- a faceless person on the internet -- to tell someone whether or not they can strip. Leave that up to each individual club.
    Last edited by charlie61; 10-14-2021 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Deleted quoted rude post

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks

there is a line between thick and fat,

you are well past that line,

sorry but you asked for opinions,

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kylie8585 View Post
    Girl you look great! Your body is similar to mine. If you are comfortable I'd recommend looking at urban clubs as I think you'd do great there with a booty like that! I've worked at several since I started dancing and done well at all of them.
    I actually started at an urban club tonight!! It went well & will be going back. I used to date one of the security guys brother so he recommended it and offered to keep an eye on me. Thank you!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xStarBabiex For This Useful Post: