Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Financial Recovery after Covid

Thanks
    Thanked 6,789 Times in 2,332 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

Default Re: Financial Recovery after Covid

I played dirty this pandemic and worked....I didn't give a fuck about it. I'm not winding up in a tent on Venice beach wondering what happened to end up there.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indiegirl For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,927 Times in 1,886 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by indiegirl View Post
    I played dirty this pandemic....I didn't give a fuck about it. I'm not winding up in a tent on Venice beach wondering what happened to end up there.
    I’m confused by what you mean? You mean still worked? Girl, I don’t blame you. I kinda wish I did, but you never know. Some girls were okay and others had long term health issues. It’s like playing Russian roulette. I don’t blame anyone for working. The odds are in our favor because we’re young and healthy (I’m not a spring chicken but I’m healthy). I’m not gonna lie, I did kinda judge people that still went out and partied during the pandemic, but now I understand. You gotta live life. It’s not sustainable to stay at home and wear masks forever. I’m vaccinated, but I kinda decided I live my life. I still wear masks in public spaces besides work to protect others, but I can’t afford to cam again. In person work is so much better!!!
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,789 Times in 2,332 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by moneybags View Post
    I’m confused by what you mean? You mean still worked? Girl, I don’t blame you. I kinda wish I did, but you never know. Some girls were okay and others had long term health issues. It’s like playing Russian roulette. I don’t blame anyone for working. The odds are in our favor because we’re young and healthy (I’m not a spring chicken but I’m healthy). I’m not gonna lie, I did kinda judge people that still went out and partied during the pandemic, but now I understand. You gotta live life. It’s not sustainable to stay at home and wear masks forever. I’m vaccinated, but I kinda decided I live my life. I still wear masks in public spaces besides work to protect others, but I can’t afford to cam again. In person work is so much better!!!
    Yep I wasn't making enough in the club in the past a while ago (plus they shut down) and felt guilty doing sex acts during the pandemic without masks. I always wear masks outside though to limit exposure still unless it is work related. I made a lot of money.

I'm still hesitant on nursing school. I just don't wanna deal with all the BS they expect of caregivers with the vaccine. Go care for yourselves people if you need help then. Lots of cops, nurses, healthcare providers were asked to leave without the vaccine. I'm not sure I'm ready to expose myself to sickness or a vaccine...my autoimmune issue is still here. And when I express this to people they just tell me "Get the vaccine already"....SERIOUSLY? When I feel my body is ready, I'm ready. It's still not. I'm not dying to be politically correct over a vaccine that isn't good when my body can't fight shit. Sorry this isn't directed towards you. I'm just tired of people pressuring me and I'm ranting lol!!!
    Last edited by indiegirl; 10-23-2021 at 03:04 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to indiegirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,549 Times in 6,056 Posts

The client that bought quickly come back to add about $1300 more in goodies to what they got ( I get about half of the retail spend ).
    They hinted about paying 2nd the invoice early too.
    Um .... yes please ......

Turned advertising down to focus on this awesome client and then will turn it back up in a couple days.
    Last edited by carmen_b; 10-24-2021 at 05:17 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carmen_b For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,927 Times in 1,886 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by indiegirl View Post
    I'm still hesitant on nursing school. I just don't wanna deal with all the BS they expect of caregivers with the vaccine. Go care for yourselves people if you need help then. Lots of cops, nurses, healthcare providers were asked to leave without the vaccine. I'm not sure I'm ready to expose myself to sickness or a vaccine...my autoimmune issue is still here. And when I express this to people they just tell me "Get the vaccine already"....SERIOUSLY? When I feel my body is ready, I'm ready. It's still not. I'm not dying to be politically correct over a vaccine that isn't good when my body can't fight shit. Sorry this isn't directed towards you. I'm just tired of people pressuring me and I'm ranting lol!!!
    I’m vaccinated but I have a couple friends that have had bad reactions in my health coaching group and it’s really sad. Most of my friends have been fine, but I understand why people are concerned about getting the V.

I myself am not sure I wanna go into nursing but I’m into deep…LOL. I don’t want to dance at the club in my 40’s. I mean I COULD, but i don’t think I WANT to.

Actually, I’m a natural born healer. I just don’t want to work in the corrupt medical system. One day, I’ll be able to open my own health business.

Anyways, I made really good money this week. The rest of the month is gravy. I’m really proud of myself for not giving up. I got a lot of stuff done that bad been putting off due to not having the money. I feel like I can finally catch my breath.
    Last edited by moneybags; 10-24-2021 at 06:09 PM.
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123