Thread: Stripper nightmares

Thanks
    Thanked 2,283 Times in 816 Posts
    My Mood
    Mellow

Default Stripper nightmares

What are some of the nightmares you've had related to the industry?

I just woke up from a nightmare where I was working at a new club in a new city, and happened to see some guys I went to high school with (this would suck but it's not even the nightmare part lol) so I moved to a different table where a really tall dude who I assumed was an athlete was sitting with a couple other girls. He didn't speak much English but he had his friend come over and start giving me 100s until I had a HUGE stack of them. Definitely several thousand dollars. Then while I was counting it all out, I made the mistake of doing it in front of the other girls and they kept taking my money! A random girl who didn't even work there grabbed a bunch and I had to run and tackle her to get some of it back! By the end where I should've had thousands upon thousands, I only had about $500. Good thing it was just a dream.

Do y'all ever have nightmares about the job?
    "Rather have my feet hurting than my pockets."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nina_ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Re: Stripper nightmares

Lol, I’ve had dreams where I’m supposed to be going on stage and I can’t get my shoes on. I’ll misplace them, the buckles will be stuck, or one heel breaks… They’re calling my name but I just can not get to the stage because something will stop me from getting my shoes on.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dance For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,375 Times in 6,742 Posts

I actually USUALLY have abundance dreams about dancing.
    The last one was that I was on this rickety stage ( like something you'd see in a high school ).
    There was just a few people and it looked like 8-9 little " shapes " of money they were throwing up so I thought I made $9 ( those little football and squares people make ).
    Unfolding them they were 20's and 50's !

I had a very vivid dream that many members of this site were working together during halloween in Colorado too haha. The entire scene was spooky with those fake cobwebs all over.
    Last edited by carmen_b; 12-06-2021 at 07:49 PM.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to carmen_b For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

The club is packed, up to the walls, all tables and seats are occupied, parking lot full, music hitting hard, customers coming in while others are waiting in line outside, everybody drinking, laughing, kicking it, having a good o' time...

But something's strange - No one is at the tip rail, private dance booths and champagne rooms are empty. While all the dancers are joined in with the "fun."

That's a real-life nightmare for any money-hungry stripper.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 305gurl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^ Yes a true waking nightmare !
    Scary AF!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to carmen_b For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,023 Times in 2,532 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

I use to have one that it was my turn to go onstage but I can't get out of the dressing room, they are calling my name and everything is slow and I can't get out.
    xoxo

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chanzep For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,044 Times in 408 Posts

One time I had a bad dream where I was driving home from the club drunk, car rolled over, while I was in it, and was losing consciousness while there was red and blue sirens in the distance. Right when I completely blacked out in the dream was right when I woke up IRL, That was really vivid and I woke up in cold sweat—very relieved to be laying in bed

——

Another time I had this bad dream where I went out of state and tried out for some dive club. There was some people openly having sex in the corner right in the front room. The inside of the club was filthy, with stained walls and grimy floors. There was some kind of brutal gang related murder going on outside, and there were screams of agony as somebody from outside was being slowly tortured. Could hear it on the patio. One of the bouncers quietly mentioned that if any snitching happened, there would be consequences and they would know how to find me. Go inside, and people weren’t acknowledging what was happening out there.

Get up on stage, and accidentally trip and fall on a syringe. I feel the sting on my leg, then wake up.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to StellaRose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,204 Times in 2,726 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by chanzep View Post
    I use to have one that it was my turn to go onstage but I can't get out of the dressing room, they are calling my name and everything is slow and I can't get out.
    Sounds like a good dream to me since I hated going on stage and would hide some of the time until I got in trouble for it bahaha .

I've had constant dreams in the past panicking over losing my keys once again in the club (my only way home or to go in the house) and having to have staff walk around with a flashlight to go find them. It happened so many times to me in real life when I was dancing lol!

Another one was a total nightmare. My parents showed up inside the club. Lawd jesus! (It did happen once though in real life with my dad but my dad didn't enter since he had his sugar baby check for my car. I could've had a rude awakening that night being topless, but thank god he saw the Spearmint Rhino $100 chip in my car weeks before)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to indiegirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,743 Times in 6,419 Posts

I almost always had nightmares about not being ready for work and having to go on stage. Like I'm trying to put my makeup on and fix myself up before my stage set, but i can't find the products i need, etc.

I'd rarely have good dreams, and those were almost worse than the bad dreams! Like when you dream that you're making fat stacks, only to wake up to reality, haha.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by StellaRose View Post
    One time I had a bad dream where I was driving home from the club drunk, car rolled over, while I was in it, and was losing consciousness while there was red and blue sirens in the distance. Right when I completely blacked out in the dream was right when I woke up IRL, That was really vivid and I woke up in cold sweat—very relieved to be laying in bed

——

Another time I had this bad dream where I went out of state and tried out for some dive club. There was some people openly having sex in the corner right in the front room. The inside of the club was filthy, with stained walls and grimy floors. There was some kind of brutal gang related murder going on outside, and there were screams of agony as somebody from outside was being slowly tortured. Could hear it on the patio. One of the bouncers quietly mentioned that if any snitching happened, there would be consequences and they would know how to find me. Go inside, and people weren’t acknowledging what was happening out there.

Get up on stage, and accidentally trip and fall on a syringe. I feel the sting on my leg, then wake up.
    Those both sound terrifying!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Seems like a few of us have all had dreams about being called onstage and not being able to make it. I wonder the psychology behind it.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Nina_ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^ I have had dreams about messing up my day job such as having a car problem getting there OR someone I love begging me to stop at a store making me late ( no one would do that in waking life ) !!