Thread: A Book for Strippers by a Stripper!! Secrets to Secure $1000 Shifts $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Smiley A Book for Strippers by a Stripper!! Secrets to Secure $1000 Shifts $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hey everybody,

I'm Blake! After years of dancing (Midwest to Manhattan), I put my hustling techniques down on paper, and published a book just for strippers on how to make more money at the club: HOW TO BE A STRIPPER: SECRETS TO SECURE $1000 SHIFTS.

It features beautiful cover art from the lovely artist and former stripper herself @BUTTERFLYMUSH, and tried and true methods for newbies & seasoned vets to increase your income: strategies to sell and stay safe during hourly VIP suites; sales scripts that guarantee you get your dance when he tells you to "come back later,"; how to avoid becoming a financial victim of the club itself, and more. The book will turn your $300 nights into $1000 nights - every single shift. I used every bit of info in this book to earn $1000 per shift, for real - that's why I wrote it to share with you. Stripping is sales. Sales is psychology. Let's utilize it & get $$! Please leave a review on Amazon if you love the book and it helps you get money!!! $$$ I know it will.

Check out daily $$$$ tips on our IG: @HOW_TO_BE_A_STRIPPER & Tag us with your copy of HOW TO BE A STRIPPER !

16 members pinc.png1800get-pikn .png14 CASH OUT PINK.png

This book teaches you exactly what to say and do to get them to empty their wallets into your g-string. Including:- how to audition- what to wear- how to dance- how to ask for tips- how to sell dances & VIP rooms- how to keep yourself safe in the club- how to become a consistent high earner & more!
    1. Read this book.
    2. Practice the sales techniques on customers at the strip club.
    3. Experience financial freedom!

htbas cover.jpg

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blakedelouis For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,023 Times in 804 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Default Re: A Book for Strippers by a Stripper!! Secrets to Secure $1000 Shifts $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Looks like it's on Kindle Unlimited too which is nice, I'll have to check it out.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naomi_doll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Thumbs up Re: A Book for Strippers by a Stripper!! Secrets to Secure $1000 Shifts $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by naomi_doll View Post
    Looks like it's on Kindle Unlimited too which is nice, I'll have to check it out.
    Yes! I believe I made it available for lending on Kindle as well, so if anybody has a friend, they can share it. Thanks so much for checking it out. It's been up for awhile and lots of people have discovered it via IG but I totally forgot to post it on my fav site! Love StripperWeb

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blakedelouis For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,005 Times in 396 Posts

Default Re: A Book for Strippers by a Stripper!! Secrets to Secure $1000 Shifts $$$$$$$$$$$$$

In your opinion, what makes your guide stand out from others, such as RacksToRiches, alexathehousemom, 6figurestripper, etc?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to StellaRose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Smiley Re: A Book for Strippers by a Stripper!! Secrets to Secure $1000 Shifts $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by StellaRose View Post
    In your opinion, what makes your guide stand out from others, such as RacksToRiches, alexathehousemom, 6figurestripper, etc?
    Hey, thanks for the question! I haven't done in-depth research on all of the ones you mentioned, but I know there are some great on-line programs, videos, classes, and books out there. And they're all unique and helpful in their own ways. I'm always an advocate for learning as much as possible.

I would say How to Be a Stripper is definitely more of a "quick guide" to making money as a dancer. Less involved than a multi-week course, it's only 79 pages, and divided into easy-to-read chapters. I made it efficient and to-the-point on purpose. There's no fluff or bullshit. Just everything I learned and used to change my shifts from $300 to over $1000.

It's also geared toward both new and veteran dancers. How to Be a Stripper is the perfect intro for someone who wants to audition and step into the dancer world, as well as a great guide with word-for-word sales scripts to elevate a pro's techniques. You can keep it in your locker backstage to review in-between stage sets.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any more questions!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to blakedelouis For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,275 Times in 2,626 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Actually, I can speak for 6figurestripper's OnlyFans program. I would say 6figurestripper's OnlyFans program is one of the best for OnlyFans' growth ever created. This program is sold under her Champagne LA line. When I had both of my OnlyFans accounts; 6figurestripper's 30 dollar program help me grow and bloom. I believe she had an Camsoda growth program but I never brought it.

Quote Originally Posted by StellaRose View Post
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by DonaDiabla View Post
    Actually, I can speak for 6figurestripper's OnlyFans program. I would say 6figurestripper's OnlyFans program is one of the best for OnlyFans' growth ever created. This program is sold under her Champagne LA line. When I had both of my OnlyFans accounts; 6figurestripper's 30 dollar program help me grow and bloom. I believe she had an Camsoda growth program but I never brought it.
    Thank you for sharing! I don't have experience with OnlyFans. I've worked strictly in clubs in-person, so How to Be a Stripper may notbe as helpful for OnlyFans as it would for a dancer in a physical club.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to blakedelouis For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,275 Times in 2,626 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Actually, I think that's an great way to make your program stand out. You see, most of the other programs feature strippers who also work as cam models and content creators. But your program seem strictly for the clubs and I believe many are just looking for straight stripping programs.

Quote Originally Posted by blakedelouis View Post
    Thank you for sharing! I don't have experience with OnlyFans. I've worked strictly in clubs in-person, so How to Be a Stripper may notbe as helpful for OnlyFans as it would for a dancer in a physical club.
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,336 Times in 2,725 Posts

Ok, I'll download it to my Kindle.