Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AVN stars going out of biz Jan 1

Thanks
    Thanked 25,820 Times in 4,351 Posts

Default Re: AVN stars going out of biz Jan 1

Findom is something on another level & I admire those who can do it. C4S told me to push the tipping thing for custom vids and having guys email me personally for them and tip to pay for it on C4s. I don't know if it has always been this way or just since Stan bought it out. And if so then would suggest FanCentro.

OF now has over 2 million content creators, they might be more finicky about who becomes one now due to pure volume.
    Video blogs on Camming industry & how to succeed at camming.

Personality is the glitter that sends your little gleam across the footlights and the orchestra pit into that big black space where the audience is. Mae West

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by minibagel View Post
    ID is not enough and neither is the facial recognition software test either apparently. so nope not easy, at least not for me. i just cannot seem to get approved. they ignore me every time i say i previously had an account or that i can do custom verification stuff for them. they claim that my I.D.+selfie pic is 'blurry' even though it's not and that i need to link my personal social media, which i don't have. maybe i will make a temporary facebook then delete it. i am absolutely not making a fake twitter or instagram and risk someone seeing my pics w/my real name! heck no. i've read that girls have been rejected for having their social media accounts being 'too new'

fwiw i was approved to Fansly in 1 minute and Loyalfans in 9 minutes (not sure if that is a good or bad thing lol)

i am trying one last time today then i'll give up and try again in like a month. i really like Loyalfans and all its features (much better than Fansly) but i do have the problem of guys being like "is it legit" lol. and this is why i want an OF as a backup. for guys like that.
    I thought you had to have a twitter account to make an OF? I'm having issues getting approved too. I had an OF but it was linked to a twitter account that I no longer have access to. So I made a new twitter but I used the same email. So whenever I login to OF, it says it's still linked to the old account. But I can't login from the old account. I tried emailing support, but some error message came up. If there is a way to sign up without twitter, I will try again.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to WonderWoman0642 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,428 Times in 1,241 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by WonderWoman0642 View Post
    If there is a way to sign up without twitter, I will try again.
    You can't sign up with your email now ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MissAdriana View Post
    You can't sign up with your email now ?
    No, it keeps linking up to my old twitter account that I can't login to. It looks like I'll have to make a new twitter, with a different email just to sign up. I'm going to try support again...seems like there should be a way around it.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,428 Times in 1,241 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Wow that sucks !! WTF ? You can't sign up with a different email separate from your twitter 1? There should definitely be a way around it. Why should we be forced to use 1 app to access another that is just plain stupid

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MissAdriana For This Useful Post:

Thanks

9. The Following User Says Thank You to WonderWoman0642 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,828 Times in 4,964 Posts

I'm curious if and when we will be paid that last little bit of money if we haven't reached payout. I told my subscribers to follow me over at my onlyfans and they left so December's money came to a halt.

Also, why does it look like they can still subscribe? When I view my profile logged out it still prompts me to subscribe and add a credit card! wtf.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,903 Times in 596 Posts

Lila can I send a PM?
    stack cheddars forever, live treacherous, all the et ceteras

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess Lila View Post
    If you are looking for another site after AVN Stars closed down, I highly recommend LoyalFans. A lot of dommes/findommes have moved to LF from AVN and it has A LOT of submissive traffic. I used to be a high ranking findomme on AVN Stars (I finished #6 3 times on the site).... the most I earned on AVN was $14k ish in a month. Since I moved to LoyalFans I earned $15k my first month and made $9k in the first pay period of January alone (Jan 1-Jan 15) alone.

I think it's largely because unlike AVN, LF does NOT have a $500 spending limit for customers. In addition, I seem to get even MORE customers from the site itself. AVN had great discoverability features with the stories, top list etc but they traffic/discoverability is even more on LF... as I hit over 100 subscribers FAST on there (in around a month) whereas on AVN it took me like a year and a half. The first thing I ask every new subscriber is "How did you find me?" and many found me via suggestions in addition to the populars list.

I wrote an article on LoyalFans btw if anyone is looking for another platform to join. You can find it at my site OnlyGoddessLila dot com as the first article under blog posts. It's by far the best one to join if you are a domme. The other platforms seem to be focused more on vanilla.
    This was very interesting, checked your article too. Sounds like a great side option to grow audience and earnings, I'll def look into it.

I have an off topic question if I may, do you know any resources from where to learn findom/femdom? I'm not a domme girl at all and don't really enjoy it cos I feel like fetish guys can be hard to work with, but every now and then I get one or two guys who'd get really into me but eventually leave cos I don't know how drain or talk to them.
    I wouldn't advertise myself as domme but I'd like to be a bit more prepared when guys like this show up and make some money off them before i straight up dismiss them - any recommendations? I haven't noticed any threads on this topic, sorry if I missed it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lusia View Post
    This was very interesting, checked your article too. Sounds like a great side option to grow audience and earnings, I'll def look into it.

I have an off topic question if I may, do you know any resources from where to learn findom/femdom? I'm not a domme girl at all and don't really enjoy it cos I feel like fetish guys can be hard to work with, but every now and then I get one or two guys who'd get really into me but eventually leave cos I don't know how drain or talk to them.
    I wouldn't advertise myself as domme but I'd like to be a bit more prepared when guys like this show up and make some money off them before i straight up dismiss them - any recommendations? I haven't noticed any threads on this topic, sorry if I missed it.
    Literotica has a lot of femdom stories (mostly from male authors) you can read. Also PrincessMika has a lot of tutorials here: https://dommesource.com/resources/do...how-to-femdom/

Really though, once you understand a few basic fetishes the best way to learn is just by jumping on cam or phone and let your customers teach you. No two fetishists want the same thing anyway. Ask them about their fantasies and they will be more than happy to fill you in.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    Literotica has a lot of femdom stories (mostly from male authors) you can read. Also PrincessMika has a lot of tutorials here:

Really though, once you understand a few basic fetishes the best way to learn is just by jumping on cam or phone and let your customers teach you. No two fetishists want the same thing anyway. Ask them about their fantasies and they will be more than happy to fill you in.
    I'll look into them, thanks for the suggestions. Findom guys I find very hard to work with, like they're just doing power play. Anyway, thank you!

Thanks

hey lila! i saw your deleted post from last night but i was too sleepy to respond. i delete mine too sometimes out of paranoia lol. from what i can tell your placement has bounced back up, does that mean you had a great earnings night last night i hope??? ya it does kind of suck that the ‘popular’ page is not officially based on straight earnings like AVN or MFC, but more like trending as you suspected... like i am doubtful a lot of the girls above of me have earned more, like you said too. and it changes with every refresh.

i notice my placement gets boosted right after sessions, then drops. i really think it must be because i have zero posts and zero content for sale (publicly) so there is no public engagement on my end? the bulk of my earnings are from preexisting customers i brought to the site who pay via tips, paid messaging, PPV, and video calls. i've been lucky to have a few paying custies who found me internally which i thought was cool.

at any rate, i am amazed at your hustle being able to collect new custies internally through the site! i assumed you were just passively banking from your clips and findom tips. if i may ask, what exactly do you do during your 15 hours on the site?

ETA: i just saw a girl who i am pretty sure is a crazy higgggghhh top earner go from row 1 (literally hours ago) to row 15+. everyone is bouncing all over the place. so ya i wouldn't sweat it. you seem to be active/engaging a lot so that works in your favor!
    Last edited by minibagel; 01-23-2022 at 02:38 PM.

Thanks

I think it may be based on the pay period because this pay period for me was lower than the first. I doubt content sales has anything to do with rank to be honest. Probably more the amount of followers/subscribers etc.

As for what I "do" on the site, perhaps in the future I will make a guide with tips explaining that but it will be for referrals who sign up under my link or perhaps sell it

I would say less than 1% of my money is from content sales and "findom tips".

I think a lot of us here are already signed up to most of the fan sites, but I'd love if you publish a paid guide, would definitely purchase one. I've bought a lot of these types of guides in the past. Even when they include things I already do or know of, there are always at least a few things that spark some ideas or new ways of doing things that I appreciate.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I think it may be based on the pay period because this pay period for me was lower than the first. I doubt content sales has anything to do with rank to be honest. Probably more the amount of followers/subscribers etc.

As for what I "do" on the site, perhaps in the future I will make a guide with tips explaining that but it will be only for referrals who sign up under my link or perhaps I will sell it

You don't feel comfortable identifying yourself in the thread (which I understand btw) but you expect me to be comfortable explaining exactly what I do and give away my best tips for free on a public forum is a bit much.

I've never asked other models I don't even know exactly what they do to make money etc. It just seems like such an inappropriate thing to ask someone you don't know so I have to respectfully decline to answer. Its not really anyone's business.

I'm not a free coach to give away my time and energy telling people how to run their fan clubs to make the most money etc.
    no problem, i actually didn't expect anything and i don't need a coach... lol. sorry you thought it was inappropriate, was simply curious and interested in hearing others hustles. every girl plays the game differently. i only responded to validate your frustrations from last night, especially since you were addressing me. Loyalfans isn't talked about much here and it was nice to know someone else who uses the platform. peace out

ETA: i didn’t mean for ‘exactly’ to sound so extreme, i just wondered like… what is there to do for 15 hours on the platform? kind of like what is there to actively do on Onlyfans for 15 hrs a day, etc. just thought maybe there was a major feature that i was missing out on big time. it's totally fine that you don't want to share. sorry to offend you.
    Last edited by minibagel; 01-23-2022 at 06:55 PM.

Thanks

There's a lot to do... so much that some top models outsource and contract employees to do it for them... but it's actually a lot of work and most models are not willing to do that work... People who are passive and rely on random tips never stay at the top for long because they are depending on a few people to send instead of actively making smaller amounts (even micro transactions) from a large customer base. Making smaller amounts from a large customer base (even small transactions like $5 at a time) makes for a very steady income month in and month out but few models are willing to put that kind of effort into it.

What is there to do? It's the same as any active sales approach in any field other than sex work.... similar to email marketing. Following up every day with hundreds of people etc... the work is never over. There are always new leads to follow up on. Every follower is a new lead. Everyone who likes a post is a new lead. People who unsubscribed are still leads. Every past tipper is a new lead. Anyone who has ever opened a ptv is a lead. When they follow you, they are a lead to be followed up on within seconds.

In some businesses you actually need to buy leads or cold call (telemarket) to get them, like in real estate. In fan clubs, once they follow they are a lead. Now its your job to get money out of them (not wait for them to tip or buy services) and once they spend upsell.

If I relied on content sales and "Findom tips" I would probably wouldn't even make top 900 tbh.

glad to hear i am not sleeping on a major site feature. like i said in my own deleted post, we have made similar numbers on LF this month, so was just curious about your 15 hour days. thanks for sharing

i don't think there is a one recipe for success on any platform-- i think what matters above all else is the quality of your customers, this determines how much time and effort you spend to make your money. some girls require lots of smaller spenders (more common on fansites) and others can make just as much from from higher spenders/whales. this is especially true for camming and certain cam sites like MFC. but even for OnlyFans you don't necessarily needs thousands of subs and small transactions, i know a girl from MFC who is in the top .01% of OF with just 400 or 500 subscribers and high priced PPV. endless ways to hustle in this industry.

i have a camming background so i bring longtime clients or high spenders to LF for the 80%, those who i don’t feel comfy enough taking to PayPal or other indie payment processors. i use the platform solely as a way to cash out transactions at 80% and monetize every interaction! the paid messaging feature is the cat's pajamas

Thanks

...i literally tried to drop it and then you wrote a whole post sharing? you came onto this forum promoting your own blog, people will naturally ask questions. go check the ‘camming rocks’ thread i made $3,500 on loyalfans alone one night and i’ll do it again.

and i'm not gonna sell a book about it either. buhbyeeeee

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to minibagel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 23,606 Times in 6,567 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

What a wonderful source of information. Thank you so much for sharing. ❤️
    Last edited by PhatGirlDynomite!!!; 01-25-2022 at 05:05 PM.
    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 23,606 Times in 6,567 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    What a wonderful source of information. Thank you so much for sharing. ❤️
    Apparently sharing isn't caring.

Thank you so much to all the members who contribute to this community. I know January is a slow month for lots of people and I want us all to start the year off on the right foot. I will return with updated information about several different subscription sites to fill the gap for AVNStars. I'm sure most of us here already know this information but I think it could be helpful for newbies. Stay tuned. ❤️
    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,356 Times in 678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    Apparently sharing isn't caring.

Thank you so much to all the members who contribute to this community. I know January is a slow month for lots of people and I want us all to start the year off on the right foot. I will return with updated information about several different subscription sites to fill the gap for AVNStars. I'm sure most of us here already know this information but I think it could be helpful for newbies. Stay tuned. ❤️
    I would be very interested to read your thoughts Phat as I'm planning on possibly branching out into fan sites this year.
    Earn Today and Get Paid Tomorrow with BoleynModels!

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Teddy_Bear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,248 Times in 830 Posts

They are completely shutting down the website on April 1st. They really gave up, didn't they?

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123