Thread: Burning question

Thanks

Default Burning question

Hi there,
    Former dancer (up until covid) and longtime lurker here. I don't generally post, but I've always been so curious as to how many of you dancers actually look your clubs up on tuscl or any club review site, and if the reviews are accurate and mention actual dancers and info by name.
    I've flirted with the thought many times, but haven't been able to stomach it in case I saw/read something written by an unhappy custy or coworker.
    Have you ever looked yourself up on tuscl and how were the results?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,047 Times in 409 Posts

Default Re: Burning question

I’ll read club reviews all the time. Not just my immediate area, but all over. There’s way more content on there than, for example, Dancer’s Resource. And I like being in new environments.

I think it’s generally accurate on there. More so than not anyways.

Unless you’re in a “high profile” club that gets reviewed a lot (and most of the time, there is a specific reason for the clubs that get a lot of attention) there is a decently high chance you won’t find yourself in a club review.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StellaRose For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks, that sounds nothing like I imagined. I just assumed most of them were fake based on the free version, what you described sounds nothing like what I had in mind

Thanks
    Thanked 15,709 Times in 6,089 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

I used review sites to check out clubs before I went to them. I'm proud to say I was trashed on the Internet by customers. In this life if you have a handful of haters, you're doing something right, lol.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Damn, oof I’m sorry you had to see that I personally don’t think I could handle the internet trolls.
    That and fake reviews by club owners/corporate were the two biggest thing stopping me from using tuscl throughout my years dancing. I see my old club (owners) posting here all the time ��

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gothstripper For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Gothstripper View Post
    Damn, oof Iím sorry you had to see that I personally donít think I could handle the internet trolls.
    That and fake reviews by club owners/corporate were the two biggest thing stopping me from using tuscl throughout my years dancing. I see my old club (owners) posting here all the time ��
    Restaurants and bars get trolled all the time online.

Remember, the Internet exists to publish thoughts and projected dreams. Don't take random hatred on the Internet to heart.....

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,153 Times in 2,711 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Lol I had this happen and was called out for only approaching old white men who were whales. I changed it up after that because apparently staff thought I was racist and I didn't know. Why waste both each others time talking to certain groups of people who aren't attracted to you was what I thought.

We also have bonedin here in LA and it's hilarious reading some of things other ladies you see do/say to other customers. One girl a long time ago demanded an immediate 150 tip just for the dance and he didn't want to tip. He thanked her for the dance in the 600 dollar room (I recall?) and she stormed off saying "Don't worry, it won't happen again!" LOLLLL. I'd never pull that type of behavior but I thought it was funny!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indiegirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,339 Times in 6,725 Posts

I've been online trashed for massage offerings haha.
    I never did the " handy " thing really just for legal protection ..... not really ethical opposition .
    It was more due to in case I ran into trouble I wanted the " most " on my record to be massage without a license.
    This was upsetting to people spending $150 - $220 ha ( or more if longer session like 75-90 min since those were ore like $260 - $300 ).

There are some really gross locals who price themselves on these reviews where I was . Simply being active in the scene at all will get you reviewed unfortunately.

I have tried to look my dancer self up here and there and rarely see anything ......

14. The Following User Says Thank You to carmen_b For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I don't check TUSCL. Maybe due to paying a fee. In the past, I, too, was curious to read customers, usually strip club go-ers, commentaries if any mentioning of me.

But do read reviews on Google about my club. Usually, it's all about the food and having a "good time" with friends. Also, a few old go-ers complaining the quality of girls gone down.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to 305gurl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,572 Times in 4,390 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    In Love

Occasionally I pop up. I don't see why. I'm pretty boring.
    "Fake tits are like Kevlar. They don't guarantee your chances of survival but they sure as hell improve it."
    Tempest

18. The Following User Says Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 Times in 1,099 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

There are small/dive clubs I've worked in and the reviews go into such great detail, I know exactly who they're talking about. Haven't seen myself mentioned in a review, but doubt they'd be speaking kindly of me given the types who seem to post on TUSCL

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It's so funny how the (google) reviews have been/always will be the same across the board no matter time or place

Thanks

Management of clubs can and will (and has) posted thru burner accounts fake glowing exaggerated reviews of dancers including purported extras all in the name of driving customers in and upping their beloved house take.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ginger888 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,047 Times in 409 Posts

Eh? Why would management want to open themselves up to inviting raids and arrests? Or getting dancers in trouble in personal lives with significant others or anything?
    Last edited by StellaRose; 01-13-2022 at 10:14 PM.

Thanks

in my experience, club management tends to think they’re above the law .. all they’re thinking about is profit.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gothstripper For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,467 Times in 2,009 Posts

I wouldn’t. The same reason I don’t google my ex. I don’t need that negative energy. Only reason is to get an idea of what the club is like if you’re traveling there. Otherwise, your better off not knowing what customers think
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

28. The Following User Says Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,657 Times in 3,657 Posts

They are VERY accurate for my clubs and do use names. Same for USASexGuide. I even saw a Yelp review that was true but removed (about getting a handjob from the resident extras girl).

I found myself reviewed by Chili_Palmer from here. That made me laugh. It was years ago at my old club where I worked day shifts. He said something like "looks are a 9/10 but lame dances". He also trashed me for "talking a big game" on SW but just "wandering aimlessly around the club, talking to the DJ, etc." That club had a lot of lulls in day shift and a lot of regular customers who were furniture or just came to eat lunch, so yeah... I probably was talking to the DJ

I kinda wish I had found it sooner with a fresh memory and that he had identified himself (like, what he wore into the club or something) so I could remember if he was an ass or not. Probably one of the guys who would get a $10 floor dance to 'test' you for VIP and then decide you sucked if you didn't allow touching.
    "People jack off with the left hand and point with the right."

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selina M For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yes nvm def not never nope haha. Iím glad I asked, thank you. (Tho I do be googling my exes at times and theyíre so cringe to me now that it lowkey makes me feel better lol) itís funny how as dancers weíve seen/heard it all from custys, good and bad and as bad as it gets, it just hits different when itís behind your back on the internet (as stupid or weird as that sounds), I know itís silly and I should notttt give af but Iím just over sensitive. Def why i chose my mental health over going back to the club so soon. I was just curious as to how many of us actually look.
    will def consider it if trying to scope out diff clubs tho.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,741 Times in 732 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SnuffleUffleGrass View Post
    I used review sites to check out clubs before I went to them. I'm proud to say I was trashed on the Internet by customers. In this life if you have a handful of haters, you're doing something right, lol.
    I got trashed, too. Apparently I have a tribe of haters as well.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoveyD For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by LoveyD View Post
    I got trashed, too. Apparently I have a tribe of haters as well.
    LOL yup the adult industry pretty much gives people all the opportunities to act out on every peeve they might have with someone or the opposite gender.

BTW (I can post this because the club owner who told me this is dead now) club owners and management will publicize without shame, without regards to repercussions. In fact if you look at some of the vintage adult movie theater & strip bar ads from decades past it's pretty much made clear that "the dollar decides" what happens...... Beyond that it's subjective as to whether there are repercussions for management and workers.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post: