Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crossdresser

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Crossdresser

What is your feeling about crossdressing customers?

Thanks
    Thanked 20,311 Times in 6,599 Posts

Default Re: Crossdresser

I love when customers shared this with me in private dances, as long as they weren't trying to remove all of their clothes or request additional / inappropriate contact as a result! I think it's a charming fetish / interest.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

I like it, it's my fetish. But the main thing is that they would do to the extent permitted.

Senior Member FrankieSkyPrivate's Avatar
    Thanks

thats an interesting fetish, never thought about it but when I try to place myself in that situation, find it like a lot of fun XD

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,096 Times in 668 Posts

OP: Just curious, do you come into the club already crossdressed or you do you crossdress in the VIP room? It seems like a lot of work to have to do it in the VIP room while getting a lap dance. Is crossdressing with a woman the same as femdom?
    Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
    - Oscar Wilde

Thanks

^They usually wear women's clothing under their street clothing. They aren't changing in VIP like it's a changing room.

No, crossdressing is not the same as femdom, though there can be overlap, as with anything. www.google.com may clear up some definitions for you, jack...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

^ My question is specifically about why a crossdresser would want to spend time with a dancer. What does he get from the dancer? I could only think of femdom. (I am using 'he' as I believe that is the correct pronoun, but, if I am wrong, substitute the correct pronoun.)

If the OP is not offended by my question, his answer would be better than Googling it. (I did try to Google it and did not find an answer.)

My sister manages an LGTB bar/club and crossdressers love to go there and hang out with other crossdresser or guys that like crossdressers, etc. I understand that crossdressing and femdom are not the same.

But, what would a crossdresser get from a dancer?
    (A) Crossdresser wants the dancer to dominate him and 'force' him to wear female clothes or humiliate him? (i.e., Femdom)
    (B) Crossdresser wants to indulge some kind of girl-on-girl lesbian fantasy?
    (C) Crossdresser wants advice from a dancer on how to look and act sexy?
    (D) Other?

Having a sister in the LGBT community, I have become pretty open minded and try to understand all the distinct variations of human sexuality.
    - Oscar Wilde

Thanks
    Thanked 16,580 Times in 6,371 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Crossdressing is so unshocking. Just saying.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Jack, it really depends on the individual. I would say it's most common for people to want to be noticed and appreciated for their clothing. Just like you would if you were to wear a nice shirt to the club. They want to feel good about themselves, they want to feel witnessed and appreciated by a beautiful woman.

I'm not entirely sure why you're bringing up the LGBTQIA community, as many of these men are very straight. Sometimes wearing stereotypically gendered-female clothing (the idea of assigning gender to clothing in the first place is silly) is a fetish (look up the definition of fetish, most people misunderstand what this term means), whereas other times it's more about how they feel good in what they're wearing and want a beautiful women to witness them.

I always treated it like they went the extra mile to look nice for me.

Thanks

I repeat, many very, very, very straight men enjoy wearing different clothing for a variety of reasons. This is not an LGBTQIA thing, although it's possible that people who crossdress may be statistically more likely to be in that community.

The idea of clothing having a gender is ridiculous. Beautiful clothing is beautiful clothing.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,050 Times in 3,210 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by SnuffleUffleGrass View Post
    Crossdressing is so unshocking. Just saying.
    LOL I can say from my only experience with one in the VIP, I was unprepared. I turned my back to set my purse down and he went from a business suit to a bra super quick without telling me. Obviously I didn't freak out but I will never forget that shock of "What is happening right now?" lol. Totally should inform the person beforehand so they aren't surprised like I was.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to indiegirl For This Useful Post:

Senior Member FrankieSkyPrivate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by charlie61 View Post
    I repeat, many very, very, very straight men enjoy wearing different clothing for a variety of reasons. This is not an LGBTQIA thing, although it's possible that people who crossdress may be statistically more likely to be in that community.

The idea of clothing having a gender is ridiculous. Beautiful clothing is beautiful clothing.
    True, in fact, crossdressing is not only about men wearing women clothes... some girl like to it the other way around, actually it's a spark for relationships, try new things

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FrankieSkyPrivate For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

There was a dude in my college that would regularly wear a leather biker jacket with a long hippie skirt. I did not consider him a crossdresser even though he wore a skirt nearly every day. A more appropriate label would be 'artist' (he was in the drama department) or an 'eccentric'. He did it for fashion aesthetics or to make some statement, but, not to get off on it.

On the other hand, I believe crossdressers get off on the fact that the clothes are considered 'feminine'. There are a lot of beautiful unisex clothes, but, that would not get them off. They get off on the fact that crossdressing is consider taboo by many people. Or, they want to get in touch with their 'feminine' side and only 'feminine' clothes have the magic power to make this possible. If all clothes become unisex, the person with a crossdressing kink will be deprived of his kink.

As to men wearing skirts for fashion, many 'manly' men already do that. Growing up in NYC, it was common to see men of Scottish descent wearing kilts on holidays and police functions (You can't get more 'manly' than PD.) You also see men in kilts in renaissance festivals. These kilts are very nice looking and worn by non-crossdressing men. If dudes wanted to wear skirts for fashion purposes, kilts would be be a fairly easy option, with no negative repercussion. Yet, they have not caught on in this country. (It is probably for the best. Drunk idiots wearing kilts in bars might expose themselves by accident or on purpose.)

Making all clothes unisex would also kill my own fetish. My fetish is a woman in goth or dom outfit, specially, fishnet stockings, thigh high boots, leather, latex or vinyl corset, etc. If guys started wearing these things, it would just kill it for me. These clothes are very powerful to me in that they represent a strong, confident, witchy, dominant and erotic female. If you make them unisex, they lose that magical power.
    - Oscar Wilde

Thanks

Yep, everyone is individual.

This is the part that people get wrong about the word "fetish."

The actual definition of a sexual fetish:
    "An object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is ***psychologically necessary for sexual gratification*** and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression."

Most people have a sexual interest in certain things, whether it's someone's chest, certain outfits, etc. Fetishes are more extreme.

Thanks

Jack, you said, "Making all clothes unisex would also kill my own fetish."

I do think that getting rid of restricting, stereotypical concepts of gender is more important than maintaining cis-het concepts of what is sexy and worth fucking.

I also don't understand why this would affect your own sexual interest in women's clothing. Does seeing men enjoying ice cream make you enjoy your own ice cream less? It's a mentality that i don't understand. Protecting the standards of what men sexualize has to be so low on the priority list that i find it laughable. There will always be more stuff for men to sexualize, even if some things lose their charms.

I think men wearing women's clothing has to be one of the nicest and least threatening things that a man could possibly sexualize. It's just so benign compared to most things that men sexualize.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

^ Okay, forget about what MEN want. Let's talk about what WOMEN or other NON-MEN category want.

If you really believe that all clothes should be worn by all genders/sexual orientations, start dressing like a dude at the club.

Actually, most 'male clothes' are already unisex. Often, there is a female version that adjusts the sizes and cuts to better fit the body of the average woman.

As to men wearing 'female clothes', I am willing to bet you that most women would not find appealing a man that dresses in a fishnet top, pink skirt and glittery white stocking. You could say its cute and is less threatening and shows how secure he is, etc., etc., yada, yada... but, the question is, do you want to fuck that guy? Or, do you just want to talk to him about your boyfriend?

If dudes in dresses and skirts were sexually appealing to women, guys would be dressed in fishnet tops and mini skirts to go clubbing. Guys will do anything to get laid. Many of us care two shits what we wear, as long as women like it and it improves our chances of getting laid.

Unless things have changed A LOT from when I was dating, women love a 'man in uniform' (manly uniform like soldier or police officer) or 'a man with style' (GQ).

But, if putting on a dress gets me a date with you, Charlie, just say your favorite color and how long you would like it to be. ;-)
    Last edited by jack0177057; 04-12-2022 at 01:40 PM.
    - Oscar Wilde

Thanks

I really don't think that, if clothing were genderless, every man would start wearing sparkly pink skirts.

And i think most sex-industry workers are happy to dress according to their customer base's preferences for the purpose of taking their money, regardless of how we dress OTC.

If clothing were magically made genderless overnight, it's not as though personal preferences would disappear. Women who like men in uniform would still be able to find men who wear uniforms, and men like you who prefer women in lingerie would still be able to find women who wear lingerie.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

I really don't think that, if clothing were genderless, every man would start wearing sparkly pink skirts.
    If women loved guys in sparkly pink skirts, and it got men laid, men would indeed start wearing sparkly pink skirts.

If clothing were magically made genderless overnight, it's not as though personal preferences would disappear.
    So, nothing would change then. Right now, no one is forcing anyone else to dress "male" or "female" (except for school and work standards). Other than school and work, adults are free to dress how they want.

Making skirts 'genderless' would not change a thing. Back to my kilt example, if men wanted to wear skirts, but did not want any harassment, they could simply wear kilts. This would be socially acceptable, because, most people are familiar with Scottish kilts. I have seen men in kilts in NYC (police functions and festivals) and in Texas (renaissance festivals and some random guy here and there). Yet, it has not caught on at a wider scale, because, men prefer pants or shorts. It is merely a preference thing. We like to sit with our legs open and that would be a no-no with a skirt or kilt.

What people wear also has a lot to do with how things are marketed and with subcultures. In the goth/emo culture, it is normal for males to wear makeup and fishnet tops. In the heavy metal culture, it is normal for males to have long pretty hair and wear some makeup. In the Italian mafia culture and the 'metrosexual' culture it is normal for men to get manicures, pedicures, facials, etc.

When I was growing up, earrings went through a 'genderless' transformation from being a feminine accessory item to a symbol of a male rebel. This happened because rock musicians started wearing them.

If a new male gangsta hip hop group came out wearing black skirts or kilts, and if they could rock it while acting gangsta and their music was dope, it would become the new style for teen boys.
    Last edited by jack0177057; 04-12-2022 at 03:21 PM.
    - Oscar Wilde

Thanks

There are a lot of things that would change if we lived in a world that didn't assign gender and meaning to genderless items with no inherent meaning.

White, straight, cis men (and people with lots of privilege, usually financial) seem to think that it's safe for people to be themselves and express themselves freely because that's how they experience the world. That's definitely not how most people experience the world. Free expression comes with a lot of risk for folks who belong to one or more minority groups - financial risk, risk to reputation, physical safety...

I'll leave this as it is, i think we're off topic at this point.
    Last edited by charlie61; 04-12-2022 at 03:21 PM.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 408 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by jack0177057 View Post

If a new male gangsta hip hop group came out wearing black skirts or kilts, and if they could rock it while acting gangsta and their music was dope, it would become the new style for teen boys.

kilts are and always will be sexy as fuck
    Hatred does not cease by hatred but only by love; this is the eternal rule.

" What is Reality? An icicle forming in fire."
    -Dogen Zenji

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Morrigan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,787 Times in 747 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
    I wholeheartedly agree

God/dess
    Thanks

There are a lot of things that would change if we lived in a world that didn't assign gender and meaning to genderless items with no inherent meaning.
    If it makes you feel better, the 'Metaverse' and virtual reality might lead future generations to be multi-gendered, at least in virtual space.

'VR Chat' is an interesting phenomenon to study. VR Chat is a virtual reality (VR) world that you become immersed in with VR goggles. It is inhabited mostly by older (foul-mouthed sex-crazy) teens. As with all new technology, it has been exploited for sexual experimentation. (There is a LOT of sexual activity on VR Chat.) A recent study found that MANY of the cute and sexy female anime avatars in VR Chat are actually being used by boys.

Why are so many older boys using sexy female anime avatars in VR Chat? Some mischievous boys enjoy playing the role of 'trap' for shits and giggles, i.e., they flirt with, and entice other boys, and then, reveal their true gender at the worst time.

But, as to other boys, you can say that VR Chat is an 'anonymous' and 'safe' space to experiment with things like virtual crossdressing and gender swapping. A VR Chat expert discusses this here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v_Dl7i4Bcw Also watch this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpDlhPW8Bd0

Never mind genderless clothes, future generations of people alternate genders at the push of a controller button. They will spend more time in the Metaverse than they do in 'reality' and they will swap genders by swapping avatars. They will play VR sex simulations where they are able to choose any wild sexual scenario, and run the simulation as a boy one day, and as a girl the next. VR integrates with haptic suits and sex toys to make the simulation feel real.

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luci Fer View Post
    I wholeheartedly agree
    Now I may have to get a kilt. But, first I need to learn how to sit without exposing myself, since I plan to wear mine the true Scotsman way.
    - Oscar Wilde

Thanks
    Thanked 7,506 Times in 2,688 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Just wanted to address crossdressing in the metaverse. avatars are just digital dolls that you can do anything with. People play different races, genders, ethnic groups in metaverses because that doesn't matter for the most part. It doesn't because it's not real. Maybe in places like VRchat and Roblox....a lot of "teenage boys" are digitally crossdressing but in worlds like Imvu, Kitely, and Second Life these crossdressers are often adult straight men using female avatars. I didn't talk about Red Light Center because I believe people have to label themselves as crossdressers before getting paid because they have to verify your age. Anyways, straight men used these avatars for a lot of reasons but mainly so men can pay for their virtual companionship without judgement. Because if they play themselves they will not get paid like they do as some digital cat girl. Also there's a lot of people figuring their gender identity with metaverse avatars. Crossdressing...digital and otherwise isn't a big deal.

This journal talks about digital crossdressing:

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs...48565221074812

Quote Originally Posted by jack0177057 View Post
    If it makes you feel better, the 'Metaverse' and virtual reality might lead future generations to be multi-gendered, at least in virtual space.

'VR Chat' is an interesting phenomenon to study. VR Chat is a virtual reality (VR) world that you become immersed in with VR goggles. It is inhabited mostly by older (foul-mouthed sex-crazy) teens. As with all new technology, it has been exploited for sexual experimentation. (There is a LOT of sexual activity on VR Chat.) A recent study found that MANY of the cute and sexy female anime avatars in VR Chat are actually being used by boys.

Why are so many older boys using sexy female anime avatars in VR Chat? Some mischievous boys enjoy playing the role of 'trap' for shits and giggles, i.e., they flirt with, and entice other boys, and then, reveal their true gender at the worst time.

But, as to other boys, you can say that VR Chat is an 'anonymous' and 'safe' space to experiment with things like virtual crossdressing and gender swapping. A VR Chat expert discusses this here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v_Dl7i4Bcw Also watch this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpDlhPW8Bd0

Never mind genderless clothes, future generations of people alternate genders at the push of a controller button. They will spend more time in the Metaverse than they do in 'reality' and they will swap genders by swapping avatars. They will play VR sex simulations where they are able to choose any wild sexual scenario, and run the simulation as a boy one day, and as a girl the next. VR integrates with haptic suits and sex toys to make the simulation feel real.

Now I may have to get a kilt. But, first I need to learn how to sit without exposing myself, since I plan to wear mine the true Scotsman way.
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

^ Seems like a good article, but, you have to register to read it. I will have to come back to it later when I have more time.

The guy that talks about VR Chat in YouTube explains that males use female avatars in games for practical reasons, like a female avatar may possess a special power, etc. But, since VR Chat is a social platform, that explanation does not apply to VR Chat. And, VR Chat is immersive virtual reality, which means that you are inside a virtual reality world and looking at this virtual world from the POV of your avatar. If you are a female avatar, you can look down and see your boobs, your pretty dress, your shoes, etc. If a male avatar touches you, you see the avatar touching you. The effect of this has powerful psychological impact such that many people feel that an unconsented touching is a real assault, even though it only happens in a 'game'. The immersion aspect of VR is very powerful.

I have tried VR porn and VR cam girls (real ladies, not avatars) and it is just mind blowing how real it seems, even without a haptic suit or tactile simulation devices. Vision alone is a very powerful sense. It is like the girl is sitting right in front of me.
    - Oscar Wilde

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by csearcher View Post
    What is your feeling about crossdressing customers?
    (cam/phone model here) I don't mind cross dressers or sissies as long as they remain respectful, often times I've dealt with a cd/sissy and it's been either "oh I'm wearing a blonde party city wig and lipstick, I'm a WOMAN AND THEREFORE A WHORE" or "we are like sisters now " (I'm trans so I guess in their minds me living my life is the same as them putting on heels for a sexual thrill). Tbh this was a rather incoherent rant but as long as they behave I'm happy lol.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harlo For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast