Thread: Domination/financial domination at clubs

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Domination/financial domination at clubs

I really want to see how prevalent it was for dancers to be asked by a guy to dominate them at a strip club. I know there are lots of submissive guys out there (including me) that fantasize about a beautiful girl taking control of them. For many submissive guys, this is an opportunity to let go of everyday life and relieve stress. I have thought about next time I am at a club asking the girl I find to be the meanest and most aggressive to kind of make me her slave for the night, just while we are at the club. She could ask for money at will from me (without giving me a dance), make me pay double for a dance and then make me give her a massage instead, grab me by the shirt when she wants me to go with her, take me to the ATM when I run out of money, and generally just call the shots and be very aggressive. She could work her other customers in the meantime--just paying attention to me when she feels like it. I know it sounds a little weird--but it is my fantasy. Is this something a dancer would find odd? I don't want to ask for something that would be viewed by most dancers as creepy. And I don't want to ask for something that a dancer would have no clue about, and to whom I would have to explain every single detail of this. That would kind of take away from the fantasy of losing control if I had to tell her exactly what to do to me. Any thoughts? Is there anything I should be on the look out for when searching for this type of dancer?

and if there's any dancers from the NYC/long island area who could point me in the right direction I would be much obliged.

Thanks

Default Re: Domination/financial domination at clubs

Hi
    That my fantasy too,
    Wish you good luck.
    Thanks

Banned
    Thanks

The hours of operation for each Labcorp patient service center are listed on the details page for each location. Some services, such as drug testing, are only available during certain hours.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

I have one regular customer who has floated this idea and we have been testing the waters. I'm in Chicago, I'm ready for you :-)

Thanks

I’ve had a couple dancers do this to me. Not as extreme as you laid out but sort of like “you’re taking me for dances” and when I run out of money they walk me to the atm. They added me to telegram/WhatsApp/signal whatever app they have and then would message me to come in or send them tributes. It’s pretty amazing. Love love love findom

Curious Guest
    Thanks

How did this relationship come about?

Thanks

Here is a tip. Pay a dancer to sit with you 5-15 minutes. Tell her this was done to you in another club or you dreamed this. Give her about 20 details. She should take the hint and will remember about 10 details and play it out for you. I do it all the time. 75% love it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heaven-sent For This Useful Post:

Thanks

There’s no sexier feeling than when a girl uses her looks to hustle and manipulate you out of your savings

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanOzz View Post
    There’s no sexier feeling than when a girl uses her looks to hustle and manipulate you out of your savings
    Yes. My new favor is mid 20’s in college and smart and cute. I’m in my 50’s. She has taken to leashing me in the VIP. She says we’re going to the VIP and you’re brushing my hair after I give a healthy dose of foot worship and a$$ kissing. She gets massaged all over of course and she gets extra gifts like perfume on request.