Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Roe Vs Wade Is About to be overturned, what can we do to stop it?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,435 Times in 2,329 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Default Re: Roe Vs Wade Is About to be overturned, what can we do to stop it?

Yeah unfortunately higher taxes and further inflation will result from this. I can't help but think it was a planned out thing.
    "Alot of people are afraid to say what they want, that's why they don't get what they want"~ Madonna

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Featured Member Violethollywood's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,723 Times in 591 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

ive been watching handmaids tale again to piss myself off even more than what i already am. To stay focused . There's alot of protests planned this weekend everywhere. I think everyone should try to go.
    Your body is your temple.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Violethollywood For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 21,750 Times in 7,038 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Violethollywood View Post
    There's alot of protests planned this weekend everywhere. I think everyone should try to go.

I went to a protest earlier today (Or should I say yesterday...Wednesday afternoon). There's gonna be another one on Friday, but I'm not going because I'm getting my tubes out that morning...and then taking it easy once I leave the hospital.
    I turn 40 on August 15th!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    I went to a protest earlier today (Or should I say yesterday...Wednesday afternoon). There's gonna be another one on Friday, but I'm not going because I'm getting my tubes out that morning...and then taking it easy once I leave the hospital.
    I'm getting my removed in 3 weeks! definitely take it easy for the week afterwards! maybe let me know what it's like? i'm nervous lol

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xStellaBlue For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

I don't have a doctor nor do I have insurance. Would a tubal litigation be expensive for me?
    "Alot of people are afraid to say what they want, that's why they don't get what they want"~ Madonna

"Respect is a dying art"

Thanks
    Thanked 33,423 Times in 12,230 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Only 12% of single parent households are men.

Men make it out of single parenthood better than women so……on that note.

If I ever came up pregnant before I wanted to (god forbid) I would increase the statistics of single dads and leave the kid with the dude. I think the stigma of women fleeing situations that aren’t beneficial for them (even if kid is involved) should be eliminated. Men are out here cumming and running. Turn the tables on them.
    “Cook for him like a housewife, fuck him good like a nympho….pay the rent and the car note, he invests in me like crypto”

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^Fucking exactly. I saw a video of a guy railing on abortion today, and the top comment was something like "I hope the next girl you rawdog gets pregnant, keeps it, and leaves the baby with you. You'll be singing a different tune when you have to actually look after the fucking thing 24/7". Men think they can bareback any girl they like and not have any consequences. Why? Because we keep letting them get away without any consequences. I wish more women would dump their kids on the dad and fuck off, paying the bare minimum in child support and seeing the kid every other weekend. Turn the tables, see how they like it.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luna66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,394 Times in 1,768 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    I don't have a doctor nor do I have insurance. Would a tubal litigation be expensive for me?
    https://www.plannedparenthood.org/le...tion-procedure

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,804 Times in 2,587 Posts

No buy July. Don’t buy anything you don’t need! We’re getting our rights back or die trying.
    Focus more on what you want than on what you don’t want

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

I was reading today that Florida and Kentucky mostly Florida though is blocking the ban and is going to keep it at 24 weeks. You never know but they're saying that's so far in the southern states, Florida has the most freedom to get that done in right now.

"Respect is a dying art"

19. The Following User Says Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 25,558 Times in 13,060 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Crossfingers Re: Roe Vs Wade Is About to be overturned, what can we do to stop it?

I filled out a survey from our Governor, who supports & is working for abortion.
    I said I support it too.

I voted for him the other day , & will continue in the general election.

Signed up for text updates, for the 36 governors race.
    Thank you.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

you all know people around the world are protesting and this a UN human rights violation

This is like holocaust level shit! Tell me I’m not the only one seeing this!

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,898 Times in 2,572 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by moneybags View Post
    you all know people around the world are protesting and this a UN human rights violation

This is like holocaust level shit! Tell me I’m not the only one seeing this!
    It really is. You're not the only one. I think most Americans are just so used to everything being politicized, that they are blinded to how serious of a human rights violation this is.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,179 Times in 3,103 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Show this to every pro life imbecile, to see what happens in a country where abortions are banned. A LIVING daughter was left without her mother and a husband without his wife, because her unborn child died in her womb and they refused to help her clean the remains, so she died too, thanks to this stupid law. Spread this clip everywhere you can:

The rest of the Eastern Europe is kinda safe from this, for now. We are slowly detaching from the church (that's what I hope) and the horrors of banned abortions and contraception, that only happened 30 years ago, would never be repeated. Also, the orphanages were horryifing, full of abandoned children that mostly died or ended up exploited and abused, because foster system sucks everywhere in the world. They don't give a jack shit about children.
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 26,195 Times in 4,414 Posts

Abortion providers in South Carolina now have to send a report to the police if the woman is raped or a victim of incest for trying to terminate the pregnancy.

https://abcnews4.com/news/local/graz...ernor-mcmaster

So HIPPA law just went out the window.
    Video blogs on Camming industry & how to succeed at camming.

Personality is the glitter that sends your little gleam across the footlights and the orchestra pit into that big black space where the audience is. Mae West

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,803 Times in 564 Posts
    My Mood
    Hot

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    Abortion providers in South Carolina now have to send a report to the police if the woman is raped or a victim of incest for trying to terminate the pregnancy.

https://abcnews4.com/news/local/graz...ernor-mcmaster

So HIPPA law just went out the window.
    Not only that, but the second "P" has been removed, ( it stood for 'Privacy'). An 'A' has been inserted.
    Name:  HIPAA-industry.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  40.6 KB
    "In God We trust. All others pay cash."

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,240 Times in 409 Posts

I can't stop thinking about the increased femicide that's about to unfold...the increased percentage in the number one cause of death for pregnant women that's about to spike even more due to this...damned if we do, damned if we don't...it's like a target being put on our backs just for our gender...we already get taxed due to our gender. to have more pregnant women: murdered, forced to give birth, to live in poverty, to be single moms, to die of complications, to put their baby into an already overstrained system is incomprehensible. women have become much too powerful and have been threatening the current balance of powers for far too long and the powers that be cannot let it continue, that's what it feels like to me. I left the US over a decade ago, but I'd be protesting like crazy if I still lived there.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ggminx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,429 Times in 1,362 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

i live in a country that is practically an unwanted baby factory. children having children. the ER is filled with 12 and 13 year olds having kids, and often with birth defects because they are too young to be popping them out. birthcontrol is a concept people dont understand or care about, and some women have 10 or more children , no joke.
    10 year old kids get knocked up and its like "omg congrats!! lets have a baby shower.. a gift from god!" NO JOKE their exact words!

the catholic church bribes and pays off the gov officials in mexico to make sure abortion stays ilegal.
    and a lot of people here literally dont even care about their kids. just let them wander the streets late at night, dont take care of them. often their organs are harvested and the kids are never seen again (yeah its a real thing in mexico, harvesting childrens organs )
    and a lot of these so called parents they dont even get that upset when their kids get in accidents , die or go missing. they just say "oh god took them, it was their time"
    and they are happy to have 1 less mouth to feed. no joke. ive seen it before .
    they all think if you have an illegal abortion here (by taking pills or something like that) you will GO TO HELL.
    this image that people have of mexico being "all about family " is often not true.
    baby bottles filled with coke, children in rags, and the father pissing the money away on beer if there is one around. and then they keep popping out more.
    my old housecleaner was a perfect example, she had 3 kids (all accidents)

and she would LEAVE the 6 year old to take care of the new born when she would come clean my house. when i found out i was LIVID.
    i OFFERED to give her more work to do (she was living off $10 a day at most) at first i felt sorry for her. haha mistake. i thought i could use her for some clip sales or something just to help her out
    and she said " oh i couldnt do that " but has posts of her on facebook twirking her ass in clubs drinking at bars while she leaves 3 small children 2 of which are under 2 unattended.
    she would let her kids starve and lived in dirt floors, but boy oh boy.. somehow she would show up to clean my house with a brand new set of acrylic nails. LIKE WTF!
    she would literally let them starve and get her nails done. i kid you not.
    the moment i saw those acrylics i fired her, i was just too disgusted. i couldnt be around her.

ive met so many people like this in my time in mexico. i am so over it.
    so many "gifts from god" that they let die because "it was there time" . pahleaseeeeeee

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,898 Times in 2,572 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by ggminx View Post
    I can't stop thinking about the increased femicide that's about to unfold...the increased percentage in the number one cause of death for pregnant women that's about to spike even more due to this...damned if we do, damned if we don't...it's like a target being put on our backs just for our gender...we already get taxed due to our gender. to have more pregnant women: murdered, forced to give birth, to live in poverty, to be single moms, to die of complications, to put their baby into an already overstrained system is incomprehensible. women have become much too powerful and have been threatening the current balance of powers for far too long and the powers that be cannot let it continue, that's what it feels like to me. I left the US over a decade ago, but I'd be protesting like crazy if I still lived there.
    It is so true... every single day, I'm seeing more layers of how fucked up this really is.

I think we're being used as pawns in a bigger picture of "conservatives" (or whatever their party has morphed into) trying to control the country as much as humanly possible. Catering to their people to win elections. And yeah, they hate women.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,179 Times in 3,103 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by bigbum View Post

she would let her kids starve and lived in dirt floors, but boy oh boy.. somehow she would show up to clean my house with a brand new set of acrylic nails. LIKE WTF!
    she would literally let them starve and get her nails done. i kid you not.
    the moment i saw those acrylics i fired her, i was just too disgusted. i couldnt be around her.

ive met so many people like this in my time in mexico. i am so over it.
    so many "gifts from god" that they let die because "it was there time" . pahleaseeeeeee
    Funny how a woman that chooses to terminate a pregnancy because she doesn't want to raise her kids in poverty, is seen as evil, while others that do this are "blessed". I see this situation here too, in the rural area. Every winter we see campaigns where they show us how mothers with 10-12 kids (and the mom is under 30) are living in poverty, no work, not having what to feed them. And that we should donate. Sure, we donate, the goverment is also helping them with money, because the kids have no fault, but that teaches the parents that it's ok to keep fucking and popping kids, because they will survive and people will help them get by. And if you suggest that maybe they should get her tubes tied if she has more than 2 kids and they have absolutely no living conditions, they tell you that "That's what god wants" and that you're bitter and even evil. Or the man, this alpha male of the eastern european village, that drinks at the bar, has no job and beats his wife and kids, to be doing a vasectomy?? Nah. And then I hear at the news that teenage girls from Eastern Europe are being sexually expoited in Germany, Italy, UK and Netherlands. Basically kidnapped from home and never hearing of them again. London is full of them, at every corner. No one does shit to save them.
    All coming from families like this, because there's no one to protect them. It's a fucking nightmare.

All of that happening with abrotions and contraception legal. So every pro lifer can go and do something about THAT first if they feel like saving lives. They just want more cheap meat for the sex industry.

I hate religion with passion at this point. One thing I am glad that the most religious female political figure in my country, said she will never accept abortions being banned again in our country, and that women must always have a choice and that god will deal with their choices, and that it's not us to judge. I couldn't believe my eyes, but she is old enough to be lived the horror of comunism with banned abortions and contraceptions, that was happening only 30 yrs ago.
    I honestly believe that religion is the satan, at this point. I haven't seen something so manipulative, brainwashing that does so much harm, under the disguise of the savior. It's the definition of abuse in the most pure form. All the abusers are hurting you "for your own good/ you made me do it/ I do this because you need to be put on the right path". The religion definition.

We can colonize Mars, we discovered how big this Universe is and how small we are, but no... there's a dude in the sky that has a notebook and keeps note of what everyone does on this tiny shit planet. Sure. Where's God when kids are being raped, beaten, starved, exploited? They aren't praying hard enough, or what? What god is that who allows this?
    I'm sick.
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 37,192 Times in 8,593 Posts

It's astounding to me that so many people do not know that Pro-choice does not mean pro-abortion. The stupid is strong in this country.

Pro-choice means that no matter what YOU believe, you understand that it’s not YOUR right to make a decision regarding what another woman can and cannot do with her own body.

People who are anti-abortion are actually pro-choice. They want the choice of choosing what women should do with their bodies. They want to draw the line for women.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiliam View Post
    Hissing but always with a big smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr
    I am nice to those who are nice.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,774 Times in 1,178 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Marina I agree with everything above.

But…I am pro abortion, as long as the person having it wants it. I think there is a tendency to try to please these pro forced birth people but nothing will make them be reasonable. Not a 10 year old raped by her uncle, the women who have miscarried who have to carry the dead fetuses for 9 months, not a single thing.

There aren’t good or bad abortions, just abortions.
    If you never knew me, that'd probably be cheaper

If you really knew me, you would know I don't need ya- Saweetie

42. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 37,192 Times in 8,593 Posts

Nothing! If you give them an inch they’ll take a mile. The right to choose should not be negotiable.

I read the 10 year old fled to another state to have an abortion. How sad. I feel for her. The predator that raped her should be aborted.

Marina I agree with everything above.

But…I am pro abortion, as long as the person having it wants it. I think there is a tendency to try to please these pro forced birth people but nothing will make them be reasonable. Not a 10 year old raped by her uncle, the women who have miscarried who have to carry the dead fetuses for 9 months, not a single thing.

There aren’t good or bad abortions, just abortions.
    Hissing but always with a big smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr
    I am nice to those who are nice.

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

There trying to make white children-it’s all about power and control over women. We were becoming too powerful.

We have to fight for our rights.

46. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Featured Member Violethollywood's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,723 Times in 591 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

Quote Originally Posted by moneybags View Post
    There trying to make white children-it’s all about power and control over women. We were becoming too powerful.

We have to fight for our rights.

Yes. It is racially and religiously motivated . They want more worker bees, more white babies and more Christians . It's sick. They're so worried about white people becoming the minority. Like who fucking cares LOL. women all over are stocking up on birth control and getting their tubes tied. This shit is gonna backfire on them
    Your body is your temple.

48. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Violethollywood For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast