Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Free Music For Adult Content?

  1. #1
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    210
    Thanks
    281
    Thanked 485 Times in 170 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Free Music For Adult Content?

    Does anyone know where we can get creative commons music for our clips/vids that is okay to use for porn?

    I know on SM you HAVE to use THEIR music which is fine, but am looking for anything safe to use for MV/OF and other sites where the vid won't be flagged for music.

    I have a YouTube channel and not adding music to my porn is starting to depress me. It's like eating a sandwich without mayo, or even meat for that matter..... it's lacking something without the music and it makes me less happy about the outcome of my content.

    I'm using iMovie currently. I was using Filmora but their program went to shit LOL - too ADHD for Final Cut so I have no access to any of that built in music.

    Thanks!! >^-^<
    Last edited by JustMilfnAround; 05-16-2022 at 03:49 PM. Reason: stoner typing - made mistake LOL

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to JustMilfnAround For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    God/dess Cutie101's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,735
    Thanks
    4,575
    Thanked 9,908 Times in 3,022 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Default Re: Free Music For Adult Content?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMilfnAround View Post
    Does anyone know where we can get creative commons music for our clips/vids that is okay to use for porn?

    I know on SM you HAVE to use THEIR music which is fine, but am looking for anything safe to use for MV/OF and other sites where the vid won't be flagged for music.

    I have a YouTube channel and not adding music to my porn is starting to depress me. It's like eating a sandwich without mayo, or even meat for that matter..... it's lacking something without the music and it makes me less happy about the outcome of my content.

    I'm using iMovie currently. I was using Filmora but their program went to shit LOL - too ADHD for Final Cut so I have no access to any of that built in music.

    Thanks!! >^-^<
    What happened to filmora? i thought it went better lately, from what I see... hmmm.
    Anyway, I download a lot of music from pixabay, for free... https://pixabay.com/music/ maybe you find something you like!
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    God/dess Erika_Xstacy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,210
    Thanks
    6,932
    Thanked 5,236 Times in 1,709 Posts

    Default Re: Free Music For Adult Content?

    which version of filmora are you using?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    210
    Thanks
    281
    Thanked 485 Times in 170 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: Free Music For Adult Content?

    Quote Originally Posted by Erika_Xstacy View Post
    which version of filmora are you using?
    I stopped using Filmora 2 years ago, it got to the point where it was almost unworkable with the buffering, crashing, etc. It would take me a ridiculous amount of time to edit because of all the problems. I tried every fix that I could find on Google/YouTube and it never resolved. Even uninstall/reinstall. Same issues. Have they improved it? I would consider going back if it stopped sucking LOL

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to JustMilfnAround For This Useful Post:


  9. #5
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    210
    Thanks
    281
    Thanked 485 Times in 170 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: Free Music For Adult Content?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    What happened to filmora? i thought it went better lately, from what I see... hmmm.
    Anyway, I download a lot of music from pixabay, for free... https://pixabay.com/music/ maybe you find something you like!
    Thanks! I'll check that out!

  10. #6
    God/dess Cutie101's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,735
    Thanks
    4,575
    Thanked 9,908 Times in 3,022 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Default Re: Free Music For Adult Content?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMilfnAround View Post
    I stopped using Filmora 2 years ago, it got to the point where it was almost unworkable with the buffering, crashing, etc. It would take me a ridiculous amount of time to edit because of all the problems. I tried every fix that I could find on Google/YouTube and it never resolved. Even uninstall/reinstall. Same issues. Have they improved it? I would consider going back if it stopped sucking LOL
    It was crashing too, it turned out I didn't check some boxes in the settings, to enable GPU acceleration or something like that. It was a common problem, but the answer was deep down the internet rabbit hole and it was a huge facepalm when I found out, haha.
    Basically, make sure you have those boxes checked into File ---> Prefferences:
    image_2022-05-17_031305566.png
    and this
    image_2022-05-17_031328650.png

    I didn't have them checked and it was crashing, freezing all the damn time. I checked them and I didn't have issues anymore. Anyway, if you download the new filmora, it may be automatically checked, but it's good to look and make sure.

    But overall, they improved, now there is Filmora 11, which runs smooth. They also have those premium features that they update all the time (I personally pay for 1 month and download everything i can that month, then wait for them to add more stuff, pay again and download, lol). I also have the lifetime subscription active, for the software. They are comparable to adobe premiere pro, as in you can add tons of effects for clips, titles, etc.
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:


  12. #7
    Moderator PhatGirlDynomite!!!'s Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Darkside Of The Moon
    Posts
    10,228
    Thanks
    11,012
    Thanked 23,775 Times in 6,609 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: Free Music For Adult Content?

    Streambeats offers up a selection of copywrite free music for a monthly fee
    https://streambeats.tv/?gclid=CjwKCA...RoCkJ4QAvD_BwE

    I'm not sure if they have issues with using their stuff for adult work? Follow the link and read up on their terms, but if it's just for yt teasers then it should be okay. You shouldn't get too explicit on yt anyways. And then there's the music catalog from the InShot app.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:


  14. #8
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    210
    Thanks
    281
    Thanked 485 Times in 170 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: Free Music For Adult Content?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    It was crashing too, it turned out I didn't check some boxes in the settings, to enable GPU acceleration or something like that. It was a common problem, but the answer was deep down the internet rabbit hole and it was a huge facepalm when I found out, haha.
    Basically, make sure you have those boxes checked into File ---> Prefferences:
    image_2022-05-17_031305566.png
    and this
    image_2022-05-17_031328650.png

    I didn't have them checked and it was crashing, freezing all the damn time. I checked them and I didn't have issues anymore. Anyway, if you download the new filmora, it may be automatically checked, but it's good to look and make sure.

    But overall, they improved, now there is Filmora 11, which runs smooth. They also have those premium features that they update all the time (I personally pay for 1 month and download everything i can that month, then wait for them to add more stuff, pay again and download, lol). I also have the lifetime subscription active, for the software. They are comparable to adobe premiere pro, as in you can add tons of effects for clips, titles, etc.
    Thank you for this. I went down the same rabbit hole a few years ago and I did check the boxes, reinstalled and double checked the boxes and was STILL having issues. I may give it a try again though.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-19-2017, 06:44 PM
  2. Important Update to Adult Content Policy on Blogger
    By bubblegumbitch in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-29-2013, 03:30 AM
  3. Blogs that allow adult content, advertising AND domain name
    By CamGirlJessie in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-24-2013, 10:20 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 07:44 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •