Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Streamate Newbie

  1. #1
    Member
    Joined
    May 2022
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 17 Times in 10 Posts

    Default Streamate Newbie

    Hi Guys this is by no means a brag post I am very new to the camming world and am not sure if the success I have experienced so far is maintainable. A little back story I am in my mid 30's and decided to start camming with SM 3 weeks ago I generally cam for 2 x 3hr shifts totaling 6hrs per day 5 days a week both my private and exclusive rates are set at $9.49. I generate about $500usd a day and gained 3000 favorite adds in this time I also finished in the top 100 of the top 1000 performers after a week on the site. So my question is do you think this could be happening because I am still in the new girl status phase and could drastically reduce after the 30 days?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to AllieAussie For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Featured Member naomi_doll's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,492
    Thanks
    5,748
    Thanked 2,620 Times in 985 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: Streamate Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by AllieAussie View Post
    Hi Guys this is by no means a brag post I am very new to the camming world and am not sure if the success I have experienced so far is maintainable. A little back story I am in my mid 30's and decided to start camming with SM 3 weeks ago I generally cam for 2 x 3hr shifts totaling 6hrs per day 5 days a week both my private and exclusive rates are set at $9.49. I generate about $500usd a day and gained 3000 favorite adds in this time I also finished in the top 100 of the top 1000 performers after a week on the site. So my question is do you think this could be happening because I am still in the new girl status phase and could drastically reduce after the 30 days?
    It's possible, but with all those favorites and the money your making will probably push you to the top of the page even after your new girl period is over. Just keep asking for 5 star ratings and keep up your schedule and I think you will continue to do well. Congrats!
    "The prize never goes to the fastest guy, it goes to the guy who slows down the least."
    Discord Support Group for Cammodels and Strippers - https://discord.gg/JtGdjv6zWZ

  4. #3
    Newbie
    Joined
    May 2022
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Re: Streamate Newbie

    Wow impressive! Are you promoting outside of the site?

  5. #4
    God/dess minniesoporno's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,614
    Thanks
    1,448
    Thanked 5,853 Times in 2,468 Posts
    Blog Entries
    103
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: Streamate Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by AllieAussie View Post
    Hi Guys this is by no means a brag post I am very new to the camming world and am not sure if the success I have experienced so far is maintainable. A little back story I am in my mid 30's and decided to start camming with SM 3 weeks ago I generally cam for 2 x 3hr shifts totaling 6hrs per day 5 days a week both my private and exclusive rates are set at $9.49. I generate about $500usd a day and gained 3000 favorite adds in this time I also finished in the top 100 of the top 1000 performers after a week on the site. So my question is do you think this could be happening because I am still in the new girl status phase and could drastically reduce after the 30 days?
    This is very nice.

    Enjoy it

    You are building a customer base of quality over quantity.

    You are working as much as you can with the new model status. Track your progress over the year.

    Your results are your results so you can not compare them to someone else.
    ** Camgirl Super Affiliate Founder of ** wealthycamgirl.com
    Youtube : youtube.com/minniecriley

    Facebook MinnieCRiley | Instagram @MinnieCRiley | Twitter @MinnieCRiley

    A part of all you earn is yours to keep. It should be not less than a tenth no matter how little you earn. It can be as much more as you can afford. - Richest Man in Babylon

  6. #5
    Member
    Joined
    May 2022
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 17 Times in 10 Posts

    Default Re: Streamate Newbie

    No I don't promote at all, I was thinking of joining twitter and have been approached my a model agency that specializes in Only Fans/tiktok management and marketing

  7. #6
    God/dess minniesoporno's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,614
    Thanks
    1,448
    Thanked 5,853 Times in 2,468 Posts
    Blog Entries
    103
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: Streamate Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by AllieAussie View Post
    No I don't promote at all, I was thinking of joining twitter and have been approached my a model agency that specializes in Only Fans/tiktok management and marketing
    You don't need social media if you are already making money on the platform.

    and you definitely do not need to pay for an agency to be involved.
    ** Camgirl Super Affiliate Founder of ** wealthycamgirl.com
    Youtube : youtube.com/minniecriley

    Facebook MinnieCRiley | Instagram @MinnieCRiley | Twitter @MinnieCRiley

    A part of all you earn is yours to keep. It should be not less than a tenth no matter how little you earn. It can be as much more as you can afford. - Richest Man in Babylon

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to minniesoporno For This Useful Post:


  9. #7
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Under the blanket!
    Posts
    1,027
    Thanks
    1,839
    Thanked 2,874 Times in 809 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Default Re: Streamate Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by AllieAussie View Post
    No I don't promote at all, I was thinking of joining twitter and have been approached my a model agency that specializes in Only Fans/tiktok management and marketing
    Most agencies are scammers, never get involved! I know a bunch of creepy stories.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to euro_princess For This Useful Post:


  11. #8
    Newbie blasianbeauty's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: Streamate Newbie

    How did you raise your rates? I just created a new account haven't came in years but the highest it goes to is 4.99 or 5.99 I think. Also what times are cammin is it at night or one shift during the morning and one at night?

  12. #9
    God/dess Erika_Xstacy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,210
    Thanks
    6,932
    Thanked 5,236 Times in 1,709 Posts

    Default Re: Streamate Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by blasianbeauty View Post
    How did you raise your rates? I just created a new account haven't came in years but the highest it goes to is 4.99 or 5.99 I think. Also what times are cammin is it at night or one shift during the morning and one at night?
    email support and they will lift it

    you'll learn what works best for you as far as day or night after a few weeks of cam

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-04-2015, 07:33 AM
  2. To Streamate or Not Streamate?!
    By AllieSin in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-21-2015, 01:45 PM
  3. Streamate 'newbie' status
    By Luna66 in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-08-2014, 05:04 PM
  4. Streamate Newbie!
    By Mia_Morae in forum Coming Out
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2014, 12:36 AM
  5. Newbie Streamate
    By ellenbrazilpvt in forum Newbie Board
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2014, 02:41 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •