Thread: FSBM Newbie

Tiffanysw

Default FSBM Newbie

Hi everyone. I am a new independent FBSM provider that will be using my home to receive clients,after they have been screened, it is less expensive for me to do it this way for now, rather than renting a space or using hotels, plus the fact, I do not drive. How many other girls work from their home? Do you need a massage table to start out, or can you just use your bed for awhile?

Thanks

Default Re: FSBM Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanysw View Post
    Hi everyone. I am a new independent FBSM provider that will be using my home to receive clients,after they have been screened, it is less expensive for me to do it this way for now, rather than renting a space or using hotels, plus the fact, I do not drive. How many other girls work from their home? Do you need a massage table to start out, or can you just use your bed for awhile?
    Yes you can (use your bed). Guys will understand because you're new. I use my place as well. Screen and you'll be just fine.
    Also, make sure your place is clean. Save a little from each appointment until you can get a table. They're less than $100 on amazon.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to techqueen For This Useful Post:

Tiffanysw

Quote Originally Posted by techqueen View Post
    Yes you can (use your bed). Guys will understand because you're new. I use my place as well. Screen and you'll be just fine.
    Also, make sure your place is clean. Save a little from each appointment until you can get a table. They're less than $100 on amazon.
    Thank you TechQueen, this helps alot. As for tables, yes, Amazon does have some good ones for even under $100 I have seen. I do have a question about advertising as a FBSM provider, do I require a deposit for appointments? I have seen a few providers that do require a small deposit and others do not ask for a deposit. Thanks.

Thanks

Thank you TechQueen, this helps alot. As for tables, yes, Amazon does have some good ones for even under $100 I have seen. I do have a question about advertising as a FBSM provider, do I require a deposit for appointments? I have seen a few providers that do require a small deposit and others do not ask for a deposit. Thanks.
    It just depends on how you run your business. Starting out, I say don't do it. Most guys will think you're a scammer and stay away from you. After you've gotten some experience/regulars, you can choose to do that if you'd like. I think you should do whatever you feel comfortable with but I do know that deposits could deter some would-be customers. I also think it depends on the location. If you told me you were in Charleston, South Carolina I'd advise you to not see a single client without taking a deposit because that entire city is flaky af. Great guys but big time flakes. Not sure what that's about.

By the way, I've toured half the country doing sensual massages only.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to techqueen For This Useful Post:

Tiffanysw

Quote Originally Posted by techqueen View Post
    It just depends on how you run your business. Starting out, I say don't do it. Most guys will think you're a scammer and stay away from you. After you've gotten some experience/regulars, you can choose to do that if you'd like. I think you should do whatever you feel comfortable with but I do know that deposits could deter some would-be customers. I also think it depends on the location. If you told me you were in Charleston, South Carolina I'd advise you to not see a single client without taking a deposit because that entire city is flaky af. Great guys but big time flakes. Not sure what that's about.

By the way, I've toured half the country doing sensual massages only.
    Oh wow! No, I am not in South Carolina. Hmmm, I may or may not require a deposit. Thank you TechQueen :-) May I PM you?

Thanks

Oh wow! No, I am not in South Carolina. Hmmm, I may or may not require a deposit. Thank you TechQueen :-) May I PM you?
    Sure.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to techqueen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sent you a PM Techqueen.

Thanks

Do you need prior training in massage work to perform this service correctly? I am a newbie.

Thanks
    Thanked 21,352 Times in 4,723 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

When I did fsbm I invested in a table so they knew for a fact we weren't having sex on my bed. I was told this before starting and I enjoyed the work while making it very clear why they were there, lol. If you offer extras go for it but if not, I would invest in a table. Couldn't care less about being assumed as a scammer I don't allow any clients in my face or home without a booking fee/deposit and 99.9% of them didn't mind. Usher them to your door, never give out your address. Landmarks, streets, and direct them only. No addresses for your safety.

Believe In Your Brand

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyRose View Post
    Do you need prior training in massage work to perform this service correctly? I am a newbie.
    Not at all. I did incalls from my loft which I turned into a spa, table, warm towels I kept heated in a mini crock pot, warm massage oil, 10 min intro w refreshments, sensual music 45min in a loop so I know when to flip them over, 10 min for shower. Buh byes. Tiring but rewarding.

Believe In Your Brand

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you, this does answer my question, I appreciate that. I already have a table, good to know about the deposit though.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TiffanyRose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyRose View Post
    Thank you, this does answer my question, I appreciate that. I already have a table, good to know about the deposit though.
    Ah, I thought you were OP who said she didn't have a table, same names my bad.

Believe In Your Brand